All Comments on 'The Lift'

by realbigsid69

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Butterfly847Butterfly847almost 15 years ago
Hot read!

Love the story, sounds like heaven.

y18dy18dalmost 15 years ago
Another rising device had to be lowered manually!

With 'Dream lover', that's two new stories from you in one delivery: we're lucky! Very hot story, as usual, though also a bit too straight and fast at the opening (I think).

I like the abundant direct speech in your stories: that keeps them lively.

I was delighted to find you added this new wet fetish, although the scene doesn't bother much about realistic aspect. I hope they'll do it again (she must sure need to go for a pee when she wakes up? Well I mean besides her need to get off...)

A dedicated tag would be fair for this scene.

Speaking of fairness, I disagree with your describing her as selfish: it seems to me she's very thoughtful of him when

she lets him ogle her while she rides his face! That certainly looks like a fair deal to me... Though there are many other ways to reward a good pussy licker faceseat: she could for instance grant him the privilege to lick her bare soles while she uses his face as a feet massager. Or after she's had an 'end of day stress release', she could further work the stress out by trampling his face with her sweaty feet... Giving a few slaps to someone's face (with hands or feet) makes an excellent stress reliever, too. You sometimes hint at feet worship, but you never really 'get down to' business... (If I weren't afraid to look too pushy, I'd say it's because you're too busy with your rimming thing) :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrealbigsid69@realbigsid69
Active imagination, sated somewhat by the odd story submission. A lot of my themes are oral (mostly for the woman) and sensual worship with elements of dominance particularly mentally and verbally and submission as well as regular sex. After being asked to write on some theme...