The Limits of Imagination Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The screen refreshed automatically and a new video began to play. A young woman dressed in a cheerleader's uniform was apparently trying to see how far down her throat she could get the football captain's penis. For some reason, he hadn't taken off his helmet.

Elle tore her eyes away and looked over at Jack. He was fully erect. His penis stood firmly up from his body, the head large and shining and pointing to the ceiling. He was lightly running his fingers up and down the length, stopping occasionally to rub his thumb across the top, spreading the precum oozing from the tip.

Feeling her gaze he turned to look back at her. He squeezed her thigh and stopped his stroking, lifting those fingers up to his face. Holding her gaze, he licked his hand across the palm to the ends of his fingertips. Lowering it back down, he wrapped the saliva coated palm and fingers around his cock and began to masturbate. His hand moved slowly up and down. The squelching of his lubricated strokes mingled with the sucking sounds coming from the cheerleader on the TV. Breaking their eye contact, Elle turned back to the screen where the cheerleader appeared to have succeeded in swallowing the full length of the quarterback's penis. A noticeable bulge in her throat marked the head of his cock.

Almost unconsciously, Elle's hand found it's way between her legs. Opening them slightly, she ran a finger down her slit, feeling the slickness that coated her lips. As the cheerleader finally extracted the penis from her throat - a long strand of saliva joining her lips to the head of the cock - Elle inserted two fingers into her pussy, gasping at the sensation. Her thumb found her clitoris and began massaging in circles, synchronising with the sound of Jack masturbating beside her.

The video changed again. Now they were looking down the length of a man's body, as if the camera were stuck to his forehead. He was lying on the floor and a blonde-haired woman, facing his feet and wearing nothing but red stilettos, was squatting over his penis. Slowly she lowered herself, impaling her anus on his erect cock.

Elle heard and felt the pace of Jack's stroking increase. He paused suddenly, licked his hand once again and quickly resumed wanking. Elle was captivated. Hypnotised by the sight of his hand rhythmically moving up and down over the shaft of his penis, squeezing the head at the top of every upstroke.

Torn between watching him and and the blonde now bouncing up and down on the penis spearing into her ass, Elle didn't know where to look or what to listen to. Her own fingers were driving deeply into her pussy and dragging against the front wall of her vagina, pleasure cascading through her body with each stroke. The sucking sounds coming from her pussy added to the cacophony building in the room.

Sensing a change in Jack's movements, Elle's attention snapped back to him. His strokes had become slower and more deliberate, pausing at the bottom of each stroke. His eyes were rolling beneath closed eyelids. He's gonna cum any second now, Elle realised. After one last stroke up and back down, Jack's whole body tensed. His backside lifted up off the couch and he gasped. Elle stared transfixed as spurt after spurt of cum erupted from the tip of his penis. The first landed on his chest, between his nipples. The second on his stomach, pooling in his belly button. The third just cleared the top of his pubes. She watched, tongue poking out from between her lips, as his penis continued to pulse, semen surging from his urethra and sliding slowly down his shaft until it reached his hand, still gripping tightly.

Her own orgasm caught her unawares. As her eyes followed the path of a last drop of semen, she stroked a finger over her clitoris. She shuddered as bliss engulfed her, clenching her thighs around the hand between her legs. Shutting her eyes, she let the pleasure roll through her body, replaying the sight of cum exploding from the end of Jack's cock. Shudders eventually settled to shivers and her orgasm waned.

On screen, the blonde was now crouching over the man's face, spreading her ass cheeks and letting his copious cum dribble from her gaping ass into his open mouth. Inspired, Elle turned to Jack. The semen rising and falling with his deep breaths on his chest and pooled in his belly button had lost some of its whiteness and appeared thinner than when it first emerged from within him. Leaning over him, Elle ran her tongue over the skin between his nipples, licking through the cum. Returning her tongue to her mouth, she tasted the bitter, slightly salty ejaculate. It wasn't a pleasant taste, but not unpleasant either. She swallowed. Lowering to his stomach, she inserted her tongue into the puddle in his belly button and swirled it around, scooping more of his cum into her mouth. Moving still further down, she engulfed the now soft head of his penis into her mouth and sucked gently. Jack gasped above her and she felt his fingers in her hair. Running her tongue all over the head and shaft of his soft cock, she cleaned it of cum. Satisfied that she'd got every sticky drop, Elle released him from her mouth, pausing for a final suck on the smooth head, causing him to gasp yet again.

Rising up his body, she leaned her head into the crook of his neck. Cuddled against him, she savoured the afterglow of her orgasm as she rose and fell with his chest, the pounding of his heart in her ear and the aftertaste of his cum on her tongue. The porn continued playing.

12