All Comments on 'The Limits of Imagination Ch. 05'

by Ash_Swan

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well that would be the end of that

with the bitch. But c'mon, Jack doesn't own a set of allen keys, just what kind of man is he?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I’m really not sure about this chapter....

I don’t outright hate it......obviously as a woman I’ve no idea if the sensations described are what it would actually feel like for him. I didn’t think it was possible for a man to derive any pleasure from this sort of scenario.

As for this: (she wanted to) “..put him through an experience equally as torturous as what he put her through..” I’m not entirely convinced that it’s the same kind of torturous situation.

Hers was intense pleasure, embarrassment and potential humiliation through fear of discovery - IF she orgasmed and couldn’t control any noises, as well as being difficult to walk. His had several of the same elements BUT did he have pain instead of pleasure? Clearly the way you’ve written it suggests it was an odd combination of pleasure and pain. His situation wouldn’t be accidentally discovered. It’s not the kind of thing I tend to take at face value.

I loved the thorough aftercare, he definitely needed it. By including it you steered the direction of the story from malicious revenge and firmly into the realms of experimentation....which the whole purpose. I get the impression that CBT isn’t something that most men (even male subs)

would think to try but the way you’ve written it places it in the maybe category instead of fuck NO.

I love the way the series is going it’s a very refreshing approach to sex as well as thoroughly impressive as a piece of writing. All too often erotica has a bucket list approach that means the story doesn’t flow well which can make large chunks of the story highly implausible.

Tess (UK)

Ash_SwanAsh_Swanover 3 years agoAuthor

Hahaha, I'm sure Jack has a few of those allen keys you get to assemble IKEA furniture lying around the house somewhere :) I like to think that he entered into this relationship open to experimenting with everything at least once and so his first thought isn't to call it off at the first sign of discomfort.

Ash_SwanAsh_Swanover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the detailed feedback Tess! I agree with you that Jack's experience is not truly in the same realm as what he put Elle through. As the story is developing I think that Elle is discovering a little sadistic streak inside her (though not to an extreme degree; she does quite quickly relent to returning home when Jack expresses that he's had enough). Likewise, Jack is realising that he might be a bit of a masochist and enjoys the power exchange of Elle being in charge (which we will see more of in upcoming chapters.

As the title suggests, the series is all about Elle and Jack finding and pushing their limits bit by bit and I fully expect that through the variety of things they experiment with there will be chapters that don't appeal to everybody. I'm glad that you are enjoying the story enough to continue reading past those chapters that don't necessarily appeal to you. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous