The Limits of Imagination Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held nothing back when he drove forwards again, slamming his full length into her, driving the breath out of her lungs. He saw her grip the sofa cushion tightly. The heavy weight hanging between his legs banged hard against her thigh. He felt the impact deep inside him, somewhere behind his pelvic bone. It ached, gloriously. He pulled slowly all the way out again. Only when the tip of his cock emerged did he drive back in again hard, balls swinging forcefully through her open legs, the steel weight knocking audibly against the couch. He continued in this manner, withdrawing almost entirely before slamming his full length back inside her.

Before long Elle began to squirm beneath him, pressing backwards to meet his advancing hips, squeezing an extra centimetre of depth out of his incursion. She could feel the full stroke of his hard cock sliding against the walls of her vagina before bottoming out inside her and slowly pulling back out. With every stroke she felt the solid weight slamming into the backs of her thighs or swinging between her legs, each impact taking her closer to climax. Each slam of Jack's pelvis forced the breath from her lungs in little grunts, the warmth of her breath enveloping her face, buried deep in the cushion. She heard the moans coming from her throat, unable to control them. Suddenly, clenching her fists, she came, arching her back so that Jack's cock pressed even more forcefully into the front wall of her canal, deepening her pleasure. The movement added an extra bit of friction to the head of Jack's cock, pushing him over the edge too.

"Mmmaaaah!" He couldn't help himself crying out as he came, slamming deep inside her and holding her hips tightly to his as he emptied himself inside her. He'd never felt anything like it. His testicles attempted to retract into his body, as they usually did during ejaculation, but the weight prevented them, instead holding them extended downwards away from his body. The result was the most curious intertwining of pleasure and pain, a magnification of the usual glorious sensations of orgasm. He could feel each and every spurt of his cum travelling the full distance from within his tortured testicles, through his pulsing prostate to the tip of his penis, where it emerged forcefully deep inside Elle's clenching pussy. Again and again and again, longer than he'd ever experienced, his cock pulsed inside her, his testicles straining vainly against their steel captor.

With a shudder, the final trickle of semen squeezed out of his over-sensitised cock. He could hardly stand and leant his weight forwards against Elle's backside, holding his penis deep inside her as it slowly softened. When it eventually slipped out of her, Elle felt a gush of his spunk escape her pussy, spattering onto the wooden floor below.

Glancing down as his cock emerged from within her, Jack witnessed the surge of creamy white semen flow out of her open hole. Overcome by a sudden desire to taste her cum-covered pussy, he kneeled down and pressed his face between her thighs, burying his tongue in her vagina.

Elle heard movement behind her and jumped when she felt Jack's tongue sliding up her gaping slit. His nose pressed hard against her anus as his tongue probed inside her. Then she felt his mouth envelope her entire pussy and suck hard. He was sucking his own cum out of her!

Jack savoured the taste of her secretions and his semen, licking every inch of her pussy clean, before planting a final kiss on her puckered sphincter. Rising, and sitting down beside her head on the couch he asked, "Think you could take this thing off me now?"

Elle turned her head so she could answer, her eyes still closed, "Mmm, if that's the effect it has on you I don't think I will."

Lifting her head, she saw him looking intently down at his crotch where he was holding the weight in the palm of his hand, the other tracing over the skin of his testicles.

"How do they feel?" she asked seriously.

"Difficult to say. I'm not even certain I can feel them right now."

She lifted her body off the couch and stood upright. Crossing to where her bag lay on the floor, she bent to open it, retrieving the small allen key from within. As she walked back to Jack she felt a trickle of fluid escape her pussy; apparently he'd missed a drop. She sat down next to him.

"Here, let me," she said.

Jack watched helplessly as Elle inserted the allen key into one of the holes and removed the first screw. When the second one was out she lifted one half of the steel donut away from the other. He saw his scrotum nestled within the remaining half, a thin red line across the skin where the edge of the top half had been pressed tightly against his balls. Gently, Elle eased his sensitive testicles up and out of their warm steel cradle before pulling it away from below. Just like that he was free. He closed his eyes, savouring the feeling of his balls at last retracting closer to his body than they had been able to get for the past three hours. Elle softly massaged the skin, rolling his balls gently in her palm. Only when they once again resembled their normal state, to her eyes at least, did she gently release them. Turning to face him, she gazed at his handsome face as he sat with his eyes closed, exhausted. Leaning in slowly she planted a soft kiss on his lips.

"Now we're even," she whispered in his ear.


12