The Limits of Imagination Ch. 08

Story Info
Elle rewards Jack before another giving him another surprise.
4.7k words
4.35
6.2k
5

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ash_Swan
Ash_Swan
41 Followers

"I wondered if I would see you at all this weekend," Jenn said as Elle shut the door behind her.

She had only just arrived back at the flat after her overnight stay at Jack's, and Elle could tell immediately that she was about to get a lecture.

Jenn did this every now and then, took exception to this or that and launched into a lengthy tirade against whoever she deemed to be the culprit. As her flatmate, Elle often found herself to be that culprit. Once, Jenn had caught her throwing a banana peel into the regular trash instead of the food bin and Elle had been forced to endure a thirty-minute diatribe about the impact of food waste on the planet and the importance of every small act to stem the impact of climate change. Another time she sat through an incredibly awkward dinner stunned as Jenn lambasted her boyfriend of the time for calling her 'baby', deeming it to be an example of the patriarchy belittling women in a subconscious attempt to maintain the status-quo. Now, the subject of her disapproval was Jack and she held nothing back as she listed all the faults she had noticed in him, following Elle through the flat. Thinking about it, Elle should have seen this coming.

"I mean, I knew something was up with him when we met that day in Borough Market," Jenn said, Elle tuning back in to listen as she dropped a tea bag into a mug. She could still taste Jack in her throat. "He had this strange look on his face," Jenn continued, "like he wasn't entirely there with us. And then he just decided it was time to go. As if he expected us to believe he had a graphic design emergency, I mean, how stupid does he think we are?" She moved around constantly as she spoke, waving her arms to drive home whatever point she was making. "I just don't trust him Elle! I can't say exactly what it is, but there's something up with him. How'd you meet him again?"

"Online," Elle said. "You know that."

"Oh yes, that's right. And he was very quick to monopolise your time! I mean, how long have you known him Elle, two months? And he already has you spending every weekend with him! It's too fast Elle, there's no way you can really know him."

Elle's tea was now ready and she removed the bag - making sure to put it in the food waste - before adding a splash of milk. Jenn followed Elle into her bedroom, pacing across the floor as Elle sat down at her desk.

"I think I know him quite well," said Elle. This was getting tiring and she was annoyed that Jenn had followed her into her private space.

"Impossible," Jenn declared. "It took me at least three months before I felt I knew Ben enough to let him stay over here with me. Of course a month later he proved that I didn't know him at all, the asshole, but fuck him. You get the point though. What do you even see in Jack? I just don-"

"He has a big dick," Elle interrupted, turning to face Jenn. "And he fucks me so well with it."

Jenn stopped dead in her tracks and stared in disbelief at Elle. Her mouth twitched a couple of times like she was going to say something, but then she just sighed loudly, shook her head and walked out of the bedroom, leaving the door open behind her.

I can't believe I just said that, Elle thought as she rose to close the door. It just came out though, before she could stop herself. It was so unlike her. She never spoke about those sorts of things with anyone, let alone like that. What must Jenn think of her? Oh who cares really? She sat back down in front of her laptop. It had felt good to say it and the look on Jenn's face was priceless. Besides, it worked; she'd gotten rid of Jenn and could focus on what she really wanted to do.

She hit the spacebar to bring the screen to life, opened the browser and typed in the first letters for the store she'd bought the glass plug from a couple of weeks back, the full address autocompleted into the bar and she hit enter. The page loaded quickly as she reached for her tea. She took a long sip, savouring the warmth as she moved the mouse through the menus, clicking when she found the section she was looking for.

***

Jack hit save and stood up from his desk. He'd barely made any progress on this particular job since starting on Monday. It was now Wednesday and his deadline was Friday evening! He had been finding it impossible to concentrate the whole week so far. If he let his attention slip for just a moment, his mind filled with memories from the weekend. Memories of hours long erections as a result of being brought repeatedly to the edge of orgasm by Elle only to be left hanging at the brink. Memories of how it felt to be so incredibly aroused, so out of control, willing to follow every order given by Elle - realising that he loved it. It was that, more than anything else, that kept him from focusing on his work; the realisation that what he enjoyed most about last weekend and the week leading up to it, what his mind kept lingering on, wasn't the earth-shattering orgasm he'd finally received on Sunday, it was giving up control so completely to Elle. It was following her instructions not to touch himself for a whole week. To put his pleasure entirely in her hands.

Even now standing in his office with a growing erection, under no such instructions, he found himself holding back from touching himself. Elle hadn't told him to keeps his hands off his dick, but whenever he felt arousal building and his cock engorging, he stopped himself from reaching into his pants and stroking it. It just didn't feel right without Elle's approval.

What is happening to me? he thought, looking down at the bulge in his trousers. He needed to snap himself out of this. To reassert himself. To reassure himself that he could still take control, at least over his own thoughts. He grabbed his phone up off the desk and typed a message to Elle, hitting send before he could have second thoughts. There, he thought, that wasn't so difficult.

He'd spent the last week and a half at her mercy, quite literally over the weekend. He'd given himself over to her. Now it was her turn to give to him. He settled back into his chair and got back to work, satisfied that he'd at last be able to concentrate enough to finish the job. He still didn't reach into his pants to satisfy his desire, but that didn't bother him anymore. He was making the choice for himself. He was in control.

Elle was in a meeting with clients, taking notes as her more senior colleague did all the talking, when her watch vibrated on her wrist, notifying her that she'd received a message. She flicked her wrist to bring up the message on the small round screen and glanced down.

I want you to deep throat me.

It was all she could do not to gasp out loud, but she felt her ears turning red and her pulse leap as she read the words that appeared. She quickly turned her attention back to typing, but it was futile trying to take worthwhile notes anymore, her focus was lost.

When the meeting ended she went straight to her desk and took her phone out of her bag, glancing over her shoulder before opening up WhatsApp and reading the short message again. She hadn't heard from Jack since leaving his place on Sunday, but that wasn't unusual and it was only Wednesday. Their relationship wasn't exactly following what she thought of as the typical routines of nightly message sending and sharing of daily details. Instead, they'd fallen into a rhythm of sorts that found one of them usually messaging the other during the week with some sort of idea or instruction for the sexual escapades of the upcoming weekend. So the arrival of this message wasn't exactly unexpected. It was the bluntness though that shocked Elle. Yes, their messages to each other nearly all related to what most would consider kinky sexual acts, but they tended to be a little more subtle than this, or involve at least a short back and forth before getting to the point. She quickly rolled up to see if she had maybe missed any previous messages that might have been leading to this simple statement of desire, but she hadn't. It stood alone below today's date, the large empty space below daring her to respond.

She wasn't sure how to respond though. She'd seen videos of people deep throating before and it was absolutely something that she wanted to try, though she wasn't sure of the mechanics of the act. She knew that she had an active gag reflex, she'd felt it kick-in just a few days ago when she was going down on Jack, but there must be a way to overcome that otherwise how could anybody get a dick all the way down their throat? So, she knew that she was going to agree to Jack's request - if you could call it that - she just wasn't sure she could respond with a simple okay.

She was just about to give up and drop her phone back in her back without responding when an email notification popped up at the top of her phone screen. Her parcel had been successfully delivered to the flat. She swiped away the notification with a grin. She had an idea for how she might be able to turn this situation to her advantage. She typed her reply to Jack.

Okay, but I have one condition. You have to

be restrained. Do you have something

I can use to tie you to the bed with?

His reply came a few seconds later.

Fine.

And yes, I do.

***

Elle clipped the final cuff to the strap that emerged from beneath the mattress. She tugged firmly on the loose end of the strap, pulling his wrist up towards the corner of the large bed. When it was tight, she grabbed the blindfold off the side table and slipped it over his eyes.

"There, that should do it." She stepped back and looked down at Jack, naked and spread-eagled across the sheets. "Now, don't go anywhere, I'll be right back."

"Ha," Jack laughed. "As if." He pulled against each of the four cuffs, wrists and ankles, testing how tightly he'd been secured. He could barely move an inch.

Elle returned a moment later, naked, and settled a large bowl of warm water on the mattress beside him, close enough that his hip prevented it from overbalancing and spilling its contents across the bed. Manoeuvring herself into place between his spread legs, she laid a small towel down in the V between his thighs, lifting his balls up out of the way so that she could tuck it in below his bum.

"Umm, what are you doing?" Jack asked.

"I just thought I'd give you a quick trim while you can do nothing to resist," she said, laying the razor she'd found in the bathroom down on his stomach. "Now keep quiet," she cut off Jack's protest before it began, "and don't move. You wouldn't want me to nick anything important."

She lifted a washcloth out of the bowl, wringing the water out before laying it down over his crotch to moisten the area. Leaving it there, covering his pubes in its slowly fading warmth, she lifted the can of shaving cream he used for his morning shave and shook it vigorously before squeezing a dollop out onto her palm, the whoosh of pressurised foam betraying her actions to Jack.

Removing the cloth, she coated his entire crotch in the soft, white foam, lifting his testicles once again to make sure she covered the patch of skin between them and his arsehole. When she was satisfied that she hadn't missed anywhere, she wiped her hand on the cloth, picked up the razor and set to work, starting at the top of his pubic patch, closest to his belly button and working her way down. She made short work of the task, clearing the area above his penis in under a minute. Holding the tip of his cock - which threatened to grow fully erect at the attention - she expertly manoeuvred it out of the way as she swiped the blade across the hairs at its base, shearing them from his body. At the end of each stroke, she swept the blade through the water to rinse it.

When she got to his balls things got a little more tricky and she leaned in close to focus on what she was doing. It didn't escape her that Jack was at her mercy as she held a razor-blade against his most sensitive organs. She quickly found a rhythm though, using her left hand to adjust the skin of his scrotum such that she had a smooth surface over which to run the blade. The only sounds in the room as she went about her work were the regular splashes of the razor being rinsed, followed by the barely perceptible scrape of blade across skin.

With one final swipe up from his asshole to his balls, Elle removed the last remnant of hair from Jack's crotch. "All done!" she declared, as she rinsed the blade for the last time in the now cloudy water. She used the damp cloth to wipe away any residue of shaving cream before running her fingers all over his now smooth skin. "That's better now, isn't it?" She rolled his balls around in her hand, savouring the softness of his completely denuded scrotum.

Of course, Jack couldn't see the result, but he must have been able to feel the difference, his cock growing as her fingers glided over his bare skin. Elle continued to fondle his balls as his erection grew. Bereft of downy hair at its base, his hard cock appeared even longer than usual and Elle felt a flutter in her chest as she remembered that she would soon be attempting to swallow the entire length down her throat.

She released his balls and gathered everything up off the bed, dropping the razor and cloth into the bowl so that she could carry it all, along with the towel, into the bathroom.

Elle's heart was racing when she returned to the bedroom and she felt her saliva thinning in her mouth as her eyes focussed again on Jack's cock. It was no longer fully erect, but somehow looked bigger than ever. Climbing up onto the bed, she straddled his chest with her rear facing his head. He grunted as she sat down on top of him. She ran her fingers softly over the bare skin of his groin and ball sack, watching as he returned to hardness.

His erect cock curved ever so slightly towards her. This was why she'd decided to approach the challenge this way, from above so to speak, rather than from between his legs. She figured that by attacking from this angle the curve of his dick would match the bend in her throat, making its entry easier. That was her theory at least. Now though, as she wrapped her fingers around his thick shaft, veins beginning to appear beneath the surface, she wasn't sure if that theory would make any difference in practice. There was only one way to find out though.

Lifting her bum off his chest, Elle scooted backwards until she could feel his breath across her pussy. Then, bending forwards, she took the swollen head of his cock into her mouth, the taut skin of his glans smooth as glass beneath her tongue. She tasted the familiar saltiness of the fluid oozing from his hole. Jack exhaled as she took him into her mouth. Warm breath flowed over her pussy, which was still poised just above his face. She settled her hips down so that she was sitting on his face, her mind flashing back to last weekend when she'd been in a very similar position, riding his face to orgasm while she teased his desperate cock. Only then, she had stopped when she felt her gag-reflex protesting.

She felt Jack's tongue reach out and probe its way tentatively into her pussy, as if his actions might encourage her to continue working on his cock, which she was neglecting while she reminisced. Shaking the memory away, she returned to focus on the here and now, lowering her lips over the ridge of his head, flattening her tongue as much as she could as his shaft slid along its surface. When she was still a couple of inches away from the base, she felt her throat suddenly constrict. She pulled back up, stopping with just his head still in her mouth, drawing in deep breaths through her nose. Realising that Jack had stopped pleasuring her with his tongue, she sat up and ground her pussy against his face until he extended his tongue inside her once again. There was no way she was going to let him just lie there while she struggled to satisfy his desires.

With the glow of arousal building once again between her legs, she bent and took him back into her mouth. This time, as his cock slid deeper, she paid careful attention for the first tickle of her throat's reflexive protest and, when she felt it, stopped, focussing on holding the position, breathing calmly in and out through her nose. Saliva was building up in the back of her throat and she panicked as she realised she was unable to swallow; the inside of her throat clamping down around his head, but failing to close. She felt Jack's tongue freeze, obviously startled by the sudden sensation. The panic passed quickly though and Elle found herself amazed, and more than a little proud, that she hadn't backed all the way off his cock. The sensation of needing to swallow was still there, along with the sense that her gag reflex might kick-in at any moment, but as she held position three-quarters of the way down his cock, she found that she was able to hold it off, that maybe it was a reflex she had a minute bit of control over. Perhaps just enough for her to press on that tiny bit further, to swallow him that little bit deeper.

Closing her eyes and taking a deep breath, She forced her mouth down around Jack's dick. For the first split second, nothing happened. It felt like his cock head was pressing up against a barrier inside her throat that was preventing it from going any further. Then, just as she was about to give up, something shifted. Her throat slid tightly over the bulge of his glans and Elle suddenly found her nose buried in the soft, hairless skin of his ball sack; her lips pressed hard against his groin by the force of her pushing.

In panic at the sudden motion and forceful breaching of her throat, Elle attempted to draw breath but found the passage sealed tightly shut. She pulled her head back quickly, feeling Jack's shaft sliding back through the hidden barrier, coughing and retching as her throat was unsealed, long strands of saliva still connecting her lips to his cock. She swallowed uncontrollably, wincing at the raw sensation. She'd done it. It hadn't lasted long, and hadn't been enjoyable, but she'd proven it was possible, proven it wasn't beyond her. And now that she'd proven that, she wanted to master it. That was just the way she was. She readied herself to try again.

This time she knew what to expect as she took him back into the warmth of her mouth; knew what it would feel like. She felt the familiar tickle of her gag-reflex and focussed on holding it at bay. She paused to draw in as deep a breath as she could, knowing now she wouldn't be able to breathe once she had her lips sealed around the base of Jack's cock. She felt the resistance as she pushed on further, but knew that she could push past it now that she'd done it once. Pressing harder, she felt it give way, felt his head pop past the barrier and slide the rest of the way into her throat. She had a sudden urge to lift a hand to her neck to see if she could feel it from the outside, but she resisted, too focussed on holding her breath and fighting back the urge to retch. As she held herself in place, now long past the point when she'd pulled back last time, she felt Jack's cock throbbing inside her, growing ever so slightly against the tight seal of her throat around his shaft. Then she ran out of breath

She pulled back, stopping once again with his head still inside her mouth. She breathed through her nose, running her tongue across the sensitive ridge of his crown while she caught her breath. Now that she had overcome the challenge, it was time to make him orgasm and she would be damned if she wasn't going to make him cum with his cock buried as far down her throat as she could get it, his spunk shooting straight into her stomach. The image thrilled her.

Ash_Swan
Ash_Swan
41 Followers
12