All Comments on 'The Limits of Imagination Ch. 08'

by Ash_Swan

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not for me

I didn’t bother reading the last few chapters, it’s all gone very one sided down the female dominant route and whilst I’m an occasional switch I prefer the other option.

I have enjoyed several chapters of the story so I guess I’ll just keep an eye on it.

Tess (UK)

greenman440greenman440over 3 years ago
Congratulations

You had me fooled for a while. Through the earlier chapters I thought, "great, for a change we seem to have a proper switch relationship, with some balance"

But no, over the past few chapters it's gone the familiar route of dom female and a supposedly confused but increasingly weak accepting guy. Not for me anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
An excellent series

I am really enjoying this story. Indeed, the description of Jack performing oral sex on Elle in Chapter 7 was so good that I could practically taste/smell her. One of the hottest things I’ve ever read on here (and I’ve read a LOT)!

I do have to say that I share the above concerns that the dynamics of the relationship are becoming too one-sided. Don’t get me wrong, I quite like female domination plots, but good, well-written stories where couples are happy to constantly switch roles are really hard to find. Not only have you come up with a good, original idea, but I found the characters - and their willingness to submit to each other - believable. For me, it would be such a shame if this balance was lost. I mean, I do kind of like the fact that Jack is now feeling compelled to submit to Elle because it shows that he trusts her 100%, to the extent that he is able to make himself vulnerable for her, which is all new to him. However, I was hoping that submission would continue to work both ways.

I really don’t want to sound critical because this is so well written and much better than anything I could come up with, and I appreciate that it’s your story so you should finish it however you please. I just think that people were able to connect with this switching plot -it’s a theme that’s crying out for a good writer to get stuck into, which is why, in my opinion, the change of direction was a little bit disappointing. Perhaps, if it’s too late for this series, you might consider exploring this switching theme again in a future story?

That said, I really hope that you do finish the series; even if you decide to continue down the female domination path I’d like to know how it ends. I will also look out for any other stories that you post in the future.

Fingers crossed for a Chapter 9 soon...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Pretty good up to chastity and female ownership.....this what is wrong in the heart of culture, women are not equal in anyway, they like other religious groups are shoving superiority down our throats and the whipped deviants participation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really wish there were more to read!! I’d love to see a continuation of this adventure. Getting VERY extreme in its progression.

wellrestedwellrestedalmost 2 years ago

This was really great, and I've enjoyed reading chapter after chapter until now. I see now I'll just have to wait for #9 though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous