The Limits of Imagination Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elle wasn't sure if Jack had stopped licking and probing her at any point in the last few minutes; she'd been entirely too focussed on swallowing his dick. She was satisfied, however, that he was now enthusiastically lapping at her pussy, pausing only to suck on her swollen clit, sending stabs of pleasure through her body as he flicked it with the tip of his tongue.

Jack's cock was leaking precum copiously as she swirled her tongue across the head and she could feel his body tensing beneath her. It wouldn't take much more for him to blow his load. If she could just bring him right to the edge, perhaps she could time it so that he came the moment she swallowed him fully. She brought a hand up to his balls, squeezing them gently at first and then more tightly, pulling them away from his groin until she felt him moan into her pussy. She continued to suck on his dick, sliding it in until she it hit the barrier, but going no further before sliding back up and sucking hard on the swollen head.

After a few seconds of this treatment Elle felt a shift. Jack's tongue froze suddenly against her clit, his legs tensed and his balls tried to retract free of her grip. The moment had come. She quickly took a deep breath and pressed her head downwards, her tongue pressing against his shaft as she drove it deeper and deeper into her mouth. She barely flinched as his cock, swelling with his arriving orgasm, forced its way through the barrier and into her throat. As she buried her nose deep in his ball sack, she felt the eruption of cum. Spurt after spurt of heat ricocheted against the back of her throat and trickled stickily down towards her stomach. She tasted nothing, it was too deep for that, but she felt every throb of his cock as it pulsed his seed into her. Finally, when the throbbing had quieted and she'd run out of breath, she extracted his cock, only now tasting the remnants of his cum, leaking onto her tongue as it slid out of her mouth.

Sitting up straight, Elle let her full weight press her pussy down against Jack's face. She wanted to remind him that she was the one in control here. Yes, he'd just ejaculated his semen directly into her stomach, but she'd been the one to make that happen. She sat there for a few seconds, enjoying both his mouth against her pussy and his increasingly frantic motions as he slowly ran out of breath while she recovered hers. It wasn't enough to make her cum, but that wasn't her goal here today. And now that she'd achieved one of those goals it was time for the second. She lifted herself off of Jack's face and climbed off the bed, padding across the room to her bag and bending to retrieve what she needed.

Jack gasped as Elle finally rose off of him. His face was covered with a combination of her sweat and juices and his mouth was filled with the taste of her pussy. With each desperate breath his nose filled with her delicious scent. His entire body was awash with sensation; his legs trembling from the force of the orgasm he'd just experienced.

Nothing could have prepared him for the sensation of Elle's throat around his cock. The first time she'd managed it he wasn't sure what had happened. He thought she'd taken him as far into her mouth as she could when all of a sudden his cock popped through something and he felt her nose nestling in amongst his balls. It was indescribable. The sensation of his dick emerging back through that barrier as she pulled off him had been almost enough to make him come there and then. Then she had done it again and as she held herself with her lips sealed tight against his freshly shaved groin, all he could think was how hot it felt inside her throat. When she'd made him cum it was beyond anything he could have imagined, and he'd imagined a lot.

Jack was startled out of his post-orgasmic reverie by Elle's hand wrapping around his now soft penis. He'd heard her walking away across the carpet a few moments ago and assumed she was going to the bathroom. She lifted his cock up off his stomach and he felt a warm, wet cloth being wiped over his groin. Was she cleaning him? When she'd finished wiping him down he heard a metallic rattling followed by the icy cold touch of something against his balls.

"Um, Elle?" He tried to flinch away from the sudden cold, but his restraints prevented him from moving more than a few inches. "What are you doing?"

"You'll see," she answered calmly.

As she said that, Jack felt her push his balls through what felt like a hard ring; metal of some sort, he assumed from the cold. Then she squeezed his penis through too, pushing the ring against his groin and pulling his cock and balls to make sure they were all the way through. A cock ring? He thought, frowning beneath the blindfold. Was she hoping he'd be able to fuck her so soon after such a forceful orgasm? Surely not? Then he felt something being pushed over the head of his cock, which was too spent to grow erect even under all of this attention. Elle continued to push whatever it was over Jack's penis, squeezing it up towards his groin until he heard the clink of metal on metal, followed by a sharp click.

"There," said Elle releasing Jack's dick. "All done."

"What's done?" Jack asked. "What have you done Elle?" He lifted his head as if he could see through the blindfold. He could feel cold metal squeezing his cock tightly and his dick felt heavy as he moved his hips.

"Why don't you take a look?"

She slid the blindfold off of Jack's eyes and he squinted against the bright light. Once his eyes adjusted though, he saw exactly what she'd done and stared in disbelief. Where his cock should have been was a short, shiny steel tube.


12