The Limo Driver Ch. 03

Story Info
Mrs, Forsythe - His first client in need of fucking.
2.2k words
4.72
12.7k
8

Part 3 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He hadn't seen much of his employer over the past three days. Her husband was home and the majority of his time had been spent driving him from meeting to meeting. Only once in that time had she asked him to drive her to the country spot where they had first fucked. There, he had eaten her pussy, licking and fingering her until she had cum with a gush on his face. They had fucked hard in the back seat before driving her home with her pussy leaking his cum into her panties. Today however, she had come knocking on his door.

"A friend of mine, a Mrs. Forsythe is in need of a driver for a few hours in the afternoon." She told him smiling. It was his first appointment with one of her drinks party friends. He wondered which one it was.

"If you could get there at 2pm that would be great. Good luck." She said and passed him a slip of paper with the address written on it. Dressed in his new light suit, he left for Mrs. Forsythe house.

He arrived to find it was another large mansion. All these women must be very wealthy. She met him at the door dressed in a sports bra and super tight sheer exercise shorts that accentuated her lovely camel toe perfectly. She was one of the younger thirtyish women he had met, her face was pretty and her body was trim and taught and covered in perspiration from exercising. This was the one that had run to the toilet to masturbate at the drinks party, but he didn't know that.

"I was just about to take a shower." She said as he followed her into the house. "Perhaps you'd like to join me."

"I'd love to." He replied as they climbed the stairs. She led him into her bedroom and left him to undress while she ran the shower in the ensuite. She was already in the shower with her back to the door when he entered the bathroom. He took a moment to appreciate her figure. It was lightly tanned and curved in all the right places. With her back to him, he couldn't see her breasts but he just knew they would be good. He opened the shower door and stepped in behind her. Without looking, she reached back, her hand holding a cake of soap. Taking it from her, he slowly washed her back and then her rear, rubbing the soap over her gorgeous round ass cheeks.

"Legs too." she said, still facing away from him. Squatting down he lathered hid hands and washed her legs, his hands running down her calves and back up her parted thighs being careful not to touch her pussy yet. She was expecting to feel his fingers touch her there and was disappointed when they didn't. It just added to the anticipation she was feeling. Her pussy was already a little wet. As he stood up she turned to face him.

"Now my front." She said, unable to hide the arousal in her voice. Very slowly, he started with the soap on her shoulders and then her arms, holding each one out as he ran the soap over it. Next came her flat stomach, taking his time and getting the soap down as close as he could to her shaved pussy without touching it. He could feel her arousal and anticipation; He could tell she was aching for him to touch her breasts and pussy. Her nipples were already hard when he started on her breasts, massaging each one slowly, rubbing the soap over her erect nipples. His hand ran down over her stomach and he heard her suck her breath in. Then he touched her, sliding the soap down between her legs. Slowly he washed her, rubbing the soap back and forth, the cake pressed to her lips.

"Oh fuck." She moaned as he dropped the soap and slid a finger between her pussy lips. Her back arched pushing her pussy out as his finger scraped over her throbbing clit. He rolled it under his fingertip until she was shaking. His finger slid down and up inside her and she groaned with pleasure. A hand gripped his cock, pulling it as he finger fucked her with two fingers and his thumb on her clit. As his fingers fucked her harder and deeper, the hand gripping his cock pulled him faster. She looked down at it, so huge in her small hand. Fuck, she wanted it inside her.

"Fuck me now." She said with urgency in her voice, the pussy between her legs, aching with desire.

Not bothering to turn off the shower or dry themselves, they raced to the bedroom. Trembling with anticipation, she spread herself on the bed, her legs wide open for him. He was on her, his hard cock pressed to her pussy. He found her soaked opening and pushed inside.

"Oh fuck!" she cried out at the sheer volume of rigid cock invading her pussy all at once as he plunged his cock inside her. Resting on his forearms and looking into her eyes he began thrusting, forcing his cock deep, ramming into her hard with long strokes in and out of her soaked cunt.

"Oh God, yes, fuck me!" she yelled, now realizing the reason for the cries she heard at the party. The hard cock sliding inside her was hurtling her towards orgasm. She bucked her cunt up, desperate to cum, her pussy so close. He started fucking her faster and faster. It was agony, she was on the edge. He drove in deep.

"OH fuck, I'm cumming!" she cried out, her legs scissoring on the bed, her ankles digging into the sheets and her mind numbed by the wave of pleasure coursing through her entire body. He kneeled between her legs pulling his cock as he watched her cum, waiting for that relaxed orgasm face only women can get. The look washed over her face and she smiled up at him

.

They had hours to fill so no point rushing things. After turning off the shower and putting on robes, they went downstairs for a drink. Relaxing on a couch in the living room with drinks in hand, he noticed her robe was slightly open, giving him his first chance to study her pussy. It was shaved bare, with nice smooth outer lips and curly pink inner lips just poking out between them. The sight of it was keeping his cock firm.

"You like my pussy?" she asked with a smile, noticing him staring down between her legs.

"It's lovely." he told her, still staring.

"How about now?" she asked opening her legs, parting her pussy a little.

"You're making me hard." He told her smiling.

"Do you like watching porn?" she asked.

"Of course, what bloke doesn't?"

"What's your favourite bit? Mine's seeing women fucked by men with huge cocks." She told him.

"Mine's watching women dildoing themselves." He replied.

"Hmmm, interesting." She said her mind working overtime.

"Would you like to watch me dildo my cunt?" she asked.

"Fuck yes!"

"Wait there." She told him. Putting her drink down, she climbed off the couch and ran upstairs. Moments later, she returned with a large thick dildo in her hand. Climbing back on the couch, she spread her legs wide. He watched as she rubbed the tip of it up and down her parted slit and then put it to her mouth wetting the end of it with her saliva.

"Pull your cock for me." she told him. Opening his robe, he grasped his cock and slowly started to pull the half hard shaft. Watching him, she rubbed the end of the dildo on her pussy again and then pressed it into her opening, slowly working it into her. His cock went rigid and he stroked slowly, not wanting to cum.

"Tell me what you are going to do to me." She said, getting aroused at the sight of his cock and the feel of the dildo inside her.

"I'm going to take you upstairs and push you across the bed, My cock is so hungry for your wet cunt. I'll push your legs apart, kneel and lick you, run my tongue over your clit."

"Oh fuck yes, go on." She said, pushing the dildo in her pussy.

"I'm standing up; can you see that huge hard cock in my hand?"

"Yes!!"

"I'm going to stick it inside your tight wet cunt."

"Oh yes, do it!"

"Feel it pressing into you, forcing you open; my huge cock head trying to squeeze inside you."

"Oh God, yes, stick it in me!" she cried, forcing the dildo deeper into herself.

"My thick cock is inside you, fucking you; your pussy is full with cock, can you feel it moving in you. Fucking you; fucking your wet cunt."

"Oh fuck; yes, fuck me with your cock." She cried out, starting to ram the dildo harder inside herself.

"Cum for me, you want to, I'm pushing my huge swollen cock so hard into you."

"Oh God, I'm going to cum." She cried, thrusting the dildo hard between her legs.

"I'm going to cum on you, all over your pussy, can you feel it? My warm cum dripping off your slippery pussy lips,"

"OH fuck!!" she screamed, her legs drawing up and clamping shut, quivering and shaking with the dildo trapped between them. Her belly jerked and her pussy gripped the dildo hard with each hard contraction as she a massive orgasm ripped through her entire being.

"Fuck me that was good." She gasped as she lay panting, the dildo sticking out of her cunt. "Do you do phone sex?" They both laughed.

"It's a good thing I stopped pulling my cock." He said. "Or I might have cum all over your nice expensive sofa."

"My fucking heart is pounding." She told him, taking a huge gulp of her drink.

"Take me upstairs and do me just like that." She panted.

Rising up of the couch, he grabbed her hand and pulled her upstairs. Throwing her across the bed, he looked down on her.

"You want to be fucked liked that?" he hissed.

"Oh yes!"

"Then you're going to be fucked like that," he yelled, pushing her legs apart and slapping her cunt with his hand. Holding his rampant cock, he pressed the tip into her opening and pushed in hard. His hips plunged hard between her legs, driving into her deep, forcing every inch of his hard cock into her wet throbbing cunt in long hard thrusts.

"Oh fuck!" she cried out, his hard cock hurting her as it drove into her.

"Fuck me!" she yelled, feeling his long hard shaft fill her insides.

"Take that you fucking bitch!" he yelled ramming his cock deep inside her saturated dripping pussy.

"Oh fuck, yes, fuck my cunt!" she yelled at him.

He was close and she was quivering on his cock. Pulling out, he rolled her over onto her hands and knees. With and urgency, she pushed back her ass, showing him her wet open pussy, tempting him with it. Holding his cock, he drove his hard cock inside her, driving deep, fucking her in frenzy, his only instinct to cum in her cunt.

"Yes! Fuck me!" She cried out, her legs shaking and her pussy gushing over his cock.

"Cum on my cock, fuck me!" He yelled, thrusting hard into her wet cunt, starting to lose control, desperate to cum.

"Oh fuck, cum on my face!" she begged.

Pulling out of her cunt and stroking his cock, he moved up the bed as she rolled over onto her back, ready for his cum.

"Oh God!" he groaned, his cock squirting thick ropes of cum all over her face and into her open mouth.

With her finger buried between her pussy lips stroking her clit, she greedily swallowed every drop of his cum, the fingers of her free hand wiping it off her face and putting it in her mouth to taste him. Fuck his cum tasted so good. Not content with that, she rolled onto her side and took him in her mouth, hungrily sucking every last drop of his cum off his cock.

She saw him to the door, dressed in a just a robe and clinging to his arm.

"Promise me you'll come back." She said.

"Of course I will." He said. It was the truth, he would be back; she was so fucking sexy.

She pressed an envelope into his hand and he put it into his inside jacket pocket and left.

"So, how did you do." His employer asked later that afternoon. Having forgotten the envelope, he went to his jacket and took it out. Inside were five crisp one hundred dollar bills. Fuck me! He couldn't believe it. The same pay for driving a cab for a week. And for doing something he'd do for free,

"I told you it was an opportunity." She said. "There are lots more where that came from."

Anyway, I came to tell you that you have two jobs tomorrow. The first one is taking my husband to the airport."

"What's the second one?" He asked.

"Me," she said as a matter of fact with a smile. "Don't forget, you belong to me first, you and that lovely big cock."

"Oh, and by the way. If you are going to pull yourself tonight, try not to cum. I want a full load from that lovely cock of yours." she told him and left.

You'll be lucky he thought, it felt like he'd just dumped a weeks' worth of cum on Mrs. Forsythe's face.