The Limo Driver Ch. 09

Story Info
His employer's gift, a petite friend with the tightest pussy.
2.8k words
4.74
8.4k
8

Part 9 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have a present for you." Said his employer grinning as he busily polished the car in his shirt sleeves and chauffeurs hat.

"And what's that?" He asked curious.

"Well, it's not so much for you as for that big thing in your pants." She told him grinning.

"Why do I feel so objectified." He replied, feigning being taken advantage of.

"Oh stop being a princess." She said laughing. "That big cock has earned you a pretty penny lately."

"True." He said smiling back at her. "So what's the present?"

"About the tightest wee cunt you've ever fucked." She told him.

"And you know this how?" he asked.

"Well it was the last time I had two fingers in it." She said grinning mischievously.

"Go on." He said; his curiosity aroused.

"She loves it when I fuck her with a nice big strap on so I thought I'd treat her to the real thing, you."

"Count me in." he told her already feeling aroused at the thought of a tight wet pussy.

"Oh you will be in." she replied, gliding her fingers over the outline of his cock through his pants. "If you want some practice first, I'll be upstairs." She said, removing her hand and walking away from him, lifting her skirt up playfully to show him her nice ass with her panties sunk between her cheeks. He could never resist her invitations for sex. Her hot shaved cunt was like a magnet to him. Finishing the panel he was polishing with his chamois, he dropped it into the bucket next to the car and followed her inside.

She was naked lying across the bed when he entered the room, her hand between here open legs rubbing her aroused erect clit.

"You took your time." She said, rubbing between her wet silky lips.

Without a word, he removed his chauffer hat and placed it on her head. She looked like a sexy version of the help she loved to fuck. Undoing his belt, he pulled down his pants and released his huge thick cock. Reaching between her legs, he slid two fingers inside her as she rubbed herself. Slowly, he finger fucked her with them. Sliding them in and out until her pussy became a pool of wetness, overflowing and running down the insides of her legs and dripping off her ass,

"Give me your cock," she begged needing to feel him inside her. Sliding his fingers out of her saturated cunt, he rubbed her wetness all over his cock and then, moving forward, slid the swollen head up and down her parted glistening slit, rubbing her cunt with his rigid throbbing cock.

"Oh fuck yes." She moaned, thrusting her cunt up to rub on his cock, forcing his bloated head against her hard erect throbbing clit.

"Fuck me." She cried, opening her legs wide and spreading her cunt. Leaning over her with cock in hand, he pushed his swollen head into wet pussy. She moaned with pleasure as his cock pried her cunt open and slid inside.

"Yes, fuck, do my cunt! She yelled, pulling her legs up, wanting him deep, Thrusting forward slowly, he drove his stiff cock all the way inside her, filling her wet cunt in one hard movement. Wrapping his arms around her open thighs he pulled her to the edge of the bed. She spread herself wider for him as he pushed his rigid cock deep between her pussy lips.

"Oh fuck!" She cried out as the thick shaft of his cock rubbed her insides, edging her second by second closer towards orgasm.

"That's it, fuck me!" She screamed, pushing upwards, fucking against the hard rigid cock impaling her wet throbbing cunt. Egged on by her pleas, he grabbed her tits and rammed his cock hard inside her, his own lust for her cunt and need to cum forcing him deep. Oh fuck, he was going to cum. Incensed by her wet cunt he thrust into her hard and deep. With a loud groan of release he came, his cock jerking inside her gushing wet pussy, delivering squirt after squirt of thick cum into her body. He wanted to go again and started to thrust into her before his cock could soften but she stopped him.

"No, save it for your present this afternoon." She told him as he slid his glistening cock from her creamy pussy followed by a stream of his cum running down to her ass. He left her laying spreadeagled on the bed as he dressed. Just as he was about to leave she stopped him.

"Here, don't forget this." She said tossing him his chauffeur's hat. "See you here this afternoon, say around two thirty. Don't be late or you might miss out." She said smiling as he opened the door and left the room.

He spent the rest of the morning cleaning and detailing the limo. Not that it needed it. More to keep his mind off the 'present' he was supposedly going to receive that afternoon. Done with the car, he took a drive into town to pick up some supplies and get some lunch. It was around 1pm when he finally returned to his room. Pouring a drink, he relaxed in front of the TV to pass the last ninety minutes but try as hard he could, he couldn't get his mind off what was going to be waiting for him upstairs. Finally, with the ninety minutes up, he gulped down the last of his drink and made for the door.

When he walked in the room upstairs, his present, a petite blonde was on all fours, her tiny shaved pussy up in the air nestled between her open legs while she rested on her forearms between his employer's outstretched legs licking voraciously at her pussy. Stripping quickly and with his cock stiffening by the second, he moved to the side of the bed and reaching out with both hands, cupped one of her petite breasts with one hand while the other slid down between her ass cheeks and into the wetness between her silky parted lips. Fuck her hard nipple and warm wetness on his fingers felt good as he rolled her erect clit under his fingertip. Sensing his growing excitement, his employer reached out and despite the thrilling tongue lapping at her aroused cunt she stroked his now rigid cock. The feel of her curled fingers around his straining shaft made him gasp as they slowly slid up and down its length. He was getting so aroused he almost wished she would pull him faster so he could cum over both of them. Suddenly, he felt her grip him harder as the relentless tongue between her open legs brought her to the edge of climax.

"Oh God!" she cried squeezing his cock tight as the lapping tonguet sent her over the edge.

The petite blonde raised her head from between his employers quivering legs and looked at him smiling, her mouth dripping with cunt juice. Her gaze settled on his huge thick cock and her wet pussy between her legs tingled with anticipation and excitement. He could see the burning lust in her eyes and could tell she desperately wanted to feel his hard cock inside her.

"Fuck her." His employer panted, releasing his cock and sliding up to sit against the headboard with two of her fingers replacing the mouth that was between her legs just moments before. Climbing onto the bed behind the small blonde his hard erect cock waving in front of him, he positioned himself just behind her gorgeous shaved parted cunt. Holding the shaft of his straining cock he pressed the swollen head into her small wet opening. Pressing forward, he felt resistance and then he was inside her, pushing in deep. Fuck she was tight; her squeezing cunt was like a cock ring on his thick rigid shaft. Grabbing her hips he thrust into her hard, pulling her back onto him as he buried every inch inside her eager wet pussy. She gasped at the size of him filling her so completely. Jesus he felt good inside her. Excited and growing wetter by the second she pushed back, riding his cock, driving her aching cunt down onto the thick shaft impaling her from behind.

At the head of the bed his employer watched transfixed as he rammed himself against her friend's ass, fucking her hard. Between her legs her fingers frantically rubbed at her aroused pussy. Oh yes fuck her she thought, driving two fingers inside herself and squeezing her hard nipples. Ram that cunt, make it cum hard. The sight of his boss rubbing herself and the feel of his cock in her friend's tight pussy had him aroused beyond belief. Harder and faster he thrust into the pussy riding him. She suddenly pushed back onto him hard and froze, her legs quivering as she came with his cock inside her. Quickly, he pulled out of her contracting cunt and rolled her over onto her back. Spreading her legs wide, he pushed his hard cock back inside her. As he thrust deep into her pussy, he leaned forward and with both hands kneaded her breasts and squeezed her hard erect nipples.

"Oh yes, fuck me." She pleaded, pushing her cunt up to meet him, desperate to cum with him inside her again. The feel of his hard thick cock stretching her open and filling her completely was driving her wild, her aching cunt begging for orgasm. Overcome by lust he rammed himself between her legs, driving into her as deep and hard as he could.

"Oh god, fuck!" she cried out, her whole body jerking and shuddering in a massive orgasm, her hips thrusting uncontrollably upwards onto his cock as she came.

"Oh God!" came the voice from the end of the bed as his boss pressed hard onto her clit and pushed her own hips up in orgasm, her pussy squirting all over her friends hair, face and back. Jesus Christ. The sight of his boss squirting all over the woman he was fucking was too much. Pulling out of her, he frantically stroked his cock and with a loud groan of release added to the mess on the blonde's tits and belly. His thick pearly cum mixing with the glistening drops of squirt that covered her. Lost in the pleasure of her orgasm, the blonde ran her hands all over her tits and belly, spreading the wetness and cum over herself and down between her legs.

As he knelt on the bed, his glistening cock softening, he watched the blonde turn over and move on her knees between his employers open legs. They pressed their bodies together, grinding their tits and bellies, rubbing cum and wetness over themselves. Aroused and excited their mouths pressed together and they kissed deeply. As their bodies writhed in arousal, they finger fucked with two fingers in each other's wet cunt. Moaning with pleasure they fucked faster, driving fingers deep and rubbing at their aching hard clits. His boss was the first to cum with a loud moan and body shaking orgasm. It set her blonde friend of and she cried out with her legs wide open, her wetness dripping off the two fingers inside her. Fucking hell it was arousing. His cock was already half hard in his hand as he watched them fuck each other. He was still stroking himself slowly when they broke free of each other and sprawled on the bed with open legs, their shaved wet pussies with their divine pink slits openly on display for him. Fuck they looked so inviting.

"That's it." The friend said. "Make it nice and hard for us. Our little wet cunts want some more of that delicious big cock."

"Yes." His employer agreed opening her legs wider, her pussy lips parting to show him her dark saturated opening. His cock responded in his hand immediately, the thick hard shaft with its shiny swollen head was ready and eager to fuck both of them. He decided to start with his boss and save the tight cunt of her friend for dessert. But first, he fancied finger fucking them both at the same time while they took turns pulling his cock. It was going to be a long afternoon.

Later that evening as he lay naked in bed there was a gentle knock on his door. It opened and his employer slipped into his room dressed in just a nightie. He could tell by its translucence that she was naked beneath it. She walked across the room and sat next to him on the edge of the bed.

"Did you like your little present?" she asked slipping a hand under the covers and sliding her fingers gently over his soft cock.

"You know I did." He told her, his limp cock stirring with the touch of her fingers on it. Feeling his cock responding to her stimulation she curled her fingers around his thickening shaft and started to pull him slowly under the covers.

"Yes, I enjoyed watching and all my friend could talk about was this big thing inside her tight wee pussy." She said, pulling back the covers to reveal his now hard cock in her hand. Slowly she leaned over and still stroking him; slid her mouth over his swollen head. He groaned softly with pleasure as slowly fucked the end of his cock with her mouth and her hand fucking the rigid shaft beneath. Reaching across he squeezed one of her hard nipples poking through her sheer nightie. Removing her mouth but not her grip on his cock, she sat up.

"Do you think this thing could manage one more fuck for a horny pussy?" she asked, her stroking hand keeping him hard.

"I think it could manage one more." He said smiling.

"Good." She said releasing his cock. Crossing her hands across her chest, she pulled her nightie off over her head, pulled the covers back more and slipped in beside him. More than ready and knowing she would be wet, he rolled over onto her between her open legs. She spread them even wider as he pressed the head of his cock between her lips and into her tight wet opening. Looking into her eyes, he pushed himself inside her. She moaned and he saw the look of pleasure on her face as his thick hard cock entered and filled her aching pussy. Reaching up she grabbed him and pulled him down onto her, kissing him hard as he began to thrust his cock into her, pushing it deep, his thick shaft and swollen head massaging her insides as he slid in and out in slow even strokes.

"Oh yes, fuck me." She whispered with her arms wrapped around his neck and her hips pushing up to meet his slow rhythmic deep thrusts, her aroused cunt pushed closer to orgasm with each thrust of his cock inside it. Spurred on by her excitement, he pushed into her harder, his aroused cock straining to cum in her wet pussy.

"Oh fuck!" she moaned his intensified thrusting stirring her insides and propelling her towards orgasm.

"Fuck, yes, fuck!" she cried out thrusting her hips up, fucking his cock desperately on the edge of cumming. He slammed between her legs, his cock throbbing and needing to cum.

"Fuck!" She gasped and came jerking on his cock, her legs shaking and quivering in orgasm. Frantically he thrust into her, the numbness spreading. His cock burst and jerked inside her, shooting cum deep in her pussy. Squirt after squirt filling her insides. Pulling out he knelt between her legs watching her cum. Excited by the sight of her, he quickly pushed his cock back inside and began fucking her again.

"Oh God!" She cried out on the edge and going to cum again. Shaking, he drove into her, his balls tightening and his cock ready to explode.

"Oh fuck!" she screamed, her body shaking uncontrollably in a second harder orgasm. Totally numb, his cock exploded inside her, each hard ejaculation making him jerk in reflex against her. Fuck that was good. He couldn't believe that after fucking all afternoon she could excite him so much. Still quivering on the bed she was thinking the same. She had felt a little horny but fucking hell, she didn't think she was going to cum that hard.

"What the fuck was that?" she gasped after he had rolled off her onto the bed.

"I don't know but it was fucking good." He panted laughing.

"If I said pretty please?" she asked with a smile trying to look all innocent.

"Bloody hell, you're incorrigible." He told her smiling. "Ok but give me a few minutes." He laughed. With that, he rolled onto his side and reached between her legs to gently rub her cum filled pussy until they fucked again.

Never mind a long afternoon; it was shaping up to be a long night too.