The Limo Driver Ch. 14

Story Info
Another day of sex with the lovely Anya and his female boss.
3.2k words
4.72
4.2k
4

Part 14 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anya was still asleep in his bed as he cleared away the empty bottle and used glasses. Looking at her, he recalled the previous night and her standing naked next to the bed with one foot up on it. In front of her his boss was kneeling on the floor with one hand between her legs and her tongue between Anya's wet inner lips, licking her hungrily while she rubbed her own clit. It had all gone better than he had expected. Both women seemed to be taken with each other and most of the time spent was by both of them licking each other and fucking each other with their fingers and dildos. He had been pulling his cock watching them but hadn't needed to cum.

It was only after his boss had gone upstairs to sleep that Anya had opened her legs and demanded that he fill her with his cock. The last thing he remembered before falling asleep was cumming in her mouth. With what little cum he had left, he was sure she wouldn't have had to swallow very hard. Even so she still eagerly sucked his cock in her mouth to get every last drop from it. Now after a good night's sleep, he was feeling refreshed and if Anya happened to pull back the covers and open her legs he would be in there like a shot, which was exactly what was about to happen.

Tidying up with his back to the bed he heard her stir. He turned around and she was on her side propped up on one elbow.

"Good morning." He said to her.

"What are you doing up and dressed?" she asked.

"It's the maids day off." He told her laughing.

"Take those clothes off and come back to bed." It was an offer he couldn't refuse. Her uncovered naked breasts and the promise of what lay under the covers between her legs made his cock stir. Putting down the glasses he started to strip. Watching him, she pulled back the covers and slid around to lay across the bed with her ass on the edge and her legs open and waiting. With the last of his clothes discarded on the floor, he walked over to the bed and laid over her between her legs. With one hand on her breast and his half hard cock pressed against her pussy they kissed. Her arms wrapped around him as they explored each other's mouths and his hand kneaded her breast and tugged at her nipple. Between her legs his cock was growing hard with the feel of her warm bare cunt pressed against it. They were both getting aroused, breathing heavily with their desire for each other's body and their growing need to fuck. Not fully erect but hard enough to be inside her, he reached down and maneuvered his cock to her flooding opening. Gripping his shaft tight to prevent it from bending, he forced himself inside her. She groaned with pleasure at the feel of his cock entering her excited pussy. Still kissing, he pushed himself deep into her, his cock growing with every movement inside her tight wet aroused pussy. Within seconds he was fully erect and began to thrust into her in earnest.

"Oh yes, that's it, fuck me." She whispered as his thick cock stroked the inside of her wet excited cunt slowly towards orgasm. Standing up between her legs, he pushed them open wider and began to thrust into her harder and faster. Her hand slid down to her pussy and she rubbed hard at her throbbing clit as he slid his cock in and out of her in long hard even thrusts. Both his hands went to her breasts and he tugged and rubbed her nipples and his hips thrust in and out between her open legs.

"Oh fuck." She moaned pulling her legs up and rubbing her cunt hard, her orgasm so close. He pushed her legs back and planted her feet on his chest and thrust into her hard and fast, his own climax fast approaching.

"Fuck me!" she yelled desperate to come. With her feet on his chest and his arms wrapped around her thighs he slammed his cock into her, ramming his hips hard in between her legs. He could tell she was going to cum. Perched on the very edge, unable to breathe and trembling she started to cry out. His cock inside her was straining with unchecked excitement.

"Oh God, fuck!" she cried out, her body jerking on his cock as a wave massive wave of pleasure coursed through her entire body. He could feel his cum rush from his balls and the numbness descend over him. Yanking his cock quickly from her cunt, he stood holding it, gasping as it began to squirt thick cum in hard squirts all over her belly. Still hard, he pushed his cock back inside her. She moaned at the movement of it in her cumming pussy. Thrusting hard and fast to keep himself hard, he fucked her until she cried out again, her cunt thrusting upward and cumming hard, squeezing his cock inside her. Thrusting in hard he came again, this time inside her, his cock jerking in her tight gripping cunt, filling it with cum. She was a mess he thought after he had pulled out of her. Thick opaque cum dripping from between her pussy lips, drops and ribbons of it glistening all over her belly. A very nice mess he thought to himself.

"Aren't you glad I got you to come back to bed?" she asked as they lay under the covers facing each other.

"Yes very." He told her.

"Share the love." She said giggling as she pressed her belly to his, smearing his cum over them both.

"I think it looks better on you than me." He said smiling.

"Oh, I don't know. Us women love watching men pull themselves and cum all over their chests and bellies." She told him.

"Fair point." He replied. "I suppose you'll want me to do that for you eh."

"Let's just wait until you've got a nice big fresh load to squirt all over yourself." She said with a devilish grin.

"When do you have to be home?" he asked.

"Not till late tomorrow. You know, even though he takes his golf clubs, I'm not sure that's the only type of hole he's playing." She told him.

"Well, if that's so he's slumming it, especially when he's got you at home." he told her.

"You're such a nice man to say so." She said and kissed him.

He had meant every word. As they kissed, he couldn't help but slip his hand between her legs. Moments later, her hand was wrapped around his cock. Pressed together, they began to masturbate each other, their passion growing by the second. Quivering and gasping, they both came as one, her in a flood of wetness over his fingers and he with several hard squirts of cum over her belly again. Fuck it was so nice making each other cum like that without fucking. Mutual masturbation was definitely one of his favourites. It seemed so much closer and way more intimate, something that straight fucking didn't often provide.

After a leisurely morning and light lunch, they decided to relax by the pool. When they got there his boss was in the water, floating on her back dressed in just her bikini bottoms as usual.

"Hello you two." She greeted them as they approached.

"Morning." Anya replied, standing at the edge of the pool.

"Why don't you come in?"

Anya thought about it for a second and then started taking off her clothes. He sat in a deckchair watching her undress. Finally pulling down her panties and stepping out of them, Anya dived off the edge. As she did so, her legs opened slightly and he was treated to a brief glimpse of her shaved slit nestled between her thighs from behind. Even though it had only been a fleeting glance, it was enough to send the blood coursing to his cock. Determined to avoid being lumbered with a hard frustrated cock, he took his mind off what he had just seen by removing his shirt and sitting back in his chair to catch some rays. After swimming a length of the pool Anya joined his boss in the water at the edge of the pool.

"I could have loaned you a swimsuit if you had asked. But then again, it was nice to see that sweet little pussy again." His boss told Anya with a knowing smile and an unashamed look of desire written all over her face.

"Yes, I remember how much you liked it last night." Anya teased. The mention of last night sent a shiver of desire through the woman's pussy and it clenched in reflex inside her bikini. Anya moved closer to her until their nipples touched. "Why don't you touch it, I know you want to." She said. Not needing to be asked twice, his boss reached out slipping her hand between Anya's parted legs. Oh God, she was just as smooth with her tidy little slit and tight opening as she remembered. Her exploring fingers quickly found the little hard clit trapped between its soft inner lips. Sighing with the pleasure of the woman's touch, Anya's fingers slid down inside her bikini, searching out the eager cunt hidden within. The woman's hand only left Anya's pussy long enough to pull off her bikini bottoms. Both aroused with their breasts pressed together, they kissed and fingered each other under the water.

"Oh fuck." The woman panted. "Let's take this inside." Anya nodded eagerly, her cunt aroused and wanting more. Climbing out of the pool, they quickly wrapped towels around themselves.

"What about him?" Anya asked.

"Leave him, he's asleep." Said the woman, shaking with excitement and more interested in her guests wet cunt than his cock. Both of them almost raced towards the house, eager to repeat the previous night's performance.

Upstairs in the bedroom, the damp towels lay abandoned on the floor. On the bed, they were writhing together and moaning with their fingers between each other's legs. The woman pushed Anya onto her back and pried her legs open. Starting on Anya's breasts, she sucked on her nipples and then kissed down her body and onto her waiting pussy. Parting her lips with her fingers, she licked between them, her tongue running up the length of Anya's wet slit. Anya cried out when the soft warm tongue found her aroused throbbing clit. She felt fingers slip inside her as the tongue lapped at her, inviting her to cum on it. Excited, she pushed her hips up against the fingers inside her and the hungry mouth pressed to her pussy. The fingers pushed in harder and the tongue lapped harder, urging her on, willing her to cum.

"Oh fuck!" she cried out, her back arched with the pleasure emanating from between her quivering legs. The relentless tongue on her clit had her on the edge, her mind racing and her whole body in agony, needing to cum. The fingers inside her fucked into her harder and her cunt exploded.

"Oh shit, fuck!" she howled, jerking on the bed, her contracting cunt gushing between her rigid outstretched legs. The fingers and mouth withdrew and the woman between her legs watched in absolute glee as her cunt snapped open and shut with the huge orgasm raging inside her. With her chest still heaving she sat up and dragged the woman down onto the bed beside her. It was her turn to be licked and fucked and she was going to enjoy doing it to her. Within seconds, she was between her open legs, her fingers buried in her wet cunt. Bending forward, she licked at the woman's lips, teasing them with the anticipation of being licked deeper. The woman was moaning as she slowly parted them with her tongue and she gasped when the tip of it found her nerve wracked excited clit.

"Rub it and fuck me!" the woman cried out desperate to cum, her pussy flowing with wetness. Kneeling between her legs Anya fucked two fingers up into her needy cunt and with her other hand rubbed her clit fast.

"Oh fuck!" the woman yelled, her cunt jerking up hard, desperately urging the fingers fucking and rubbing her to go faster. Excited by the woman's arousal and need to cum, Anya thrust her fingers into her hard and deep, fucking her like an aroused eager cock. Her other hand rubbed faster and faster from side to side across the woman's throbbing clit until wetness sprayed over her fingers and the woman's open thighs.

"Oh Jesus!" She cried out, her cunt erupting in orgasm, her hips bouncing up and down on the bed with her legs stiff and quivering. "Grab a dildo and fuck my cunt." She pleaded. Crawling to the edge of the bed while the woman rubbed hard at her aching cunt, Anya retrieved a thick long dildo from the bedside drawer. Quickly lubing it, she returned to kneel between her legs. "Oh yes, stick it in." panted the woman looking down between her legs at the thick lubed head of the dildo in Anya's hand. Anya pressed the bulbous head to the drenched opening in front of her and pushed it inside. The woman cried out in relief and pleasure as the thick silicon cock filled her pussy. With two hands gripping the base Anya started to push it in and out of her, driving it deep with long rhythmic thrusts.

"Oh God, fuck!" the woman cried, pushed once again to the edge of orgasm by the toy cock thrusting into her aroused cunt. Anya plunged it into her deeper and harder and she came, her insides gripping the dildos shaft hard as she bucked against it wildly. Slipping the dildo from her spent cunt, Anya licked at the creamy wetness smeared all over it before holding it out for the woman to lick her own cunt off it.

"You fucking know just how to make my cunt cum hard." She told Anya.

"You too." Anya replied. "That's the best I've been licked in a very long time." Both of them were smiling from ear to ear with very satisfied pussies.

Down by the pool, he awoke in his deckchair. Standing up, he surveyed the pool but there was no sign of the two women, just a pile of clothes beside the pool and a bikini bottom floating in the water. He was just about to go and find them when he heard them approaching. Looking around, he was delighted by the sight of the two naked women walking towards him, their little shaved pussies and bare breasts looking very inviting indeed.

"Ah, there you are." He said when they reached him by the pool. "I must have fallen asleep, did I miss anything?" he asked.

"Just me fucking your boss's horny cunt with a big dildo" Anya told him casually in an off the cuff manner.

"Is that all." He said, the blood rushing to his cock again with the mental picture she had just put in his mind. "I was just about to get a drink. Would anyone else like one?" Both women said they would, making themselves comfortable in deckchairs. He could hardly keep his off their lovely naked bodies as he mixed them all drinks. Passing them their drinks, he settled back into his own chair.

"You look a little over dressed for this party." His boss told him. "Yes." Anya agreed. "Way over dressed." Bowing to their demands, he stood up, undid his belt and pulled down his pants. Both women eyed his thick half hard cock with keen interest as he stepped out of them and sat back down. He watched on curiously as they whispered something to each other and then did rock, paper, scissors. Anya seemed to have won with her paper against his boss's rock. Taking a sip of her drink, she put down her glass, got up out of her chair and walked around beside his. Crouching down, she reached over the armrest and gently took hold of his cock. His boss looked on keenly as she started to slowly stroke him, her hand caressing him into hardness as it slid up and down his thickening and growing shaft.

By the time he was fully erect, his boss had her legs slightly apart and her middle finger buried in her pink wet slit. Beside his chair, the crouching Anya also had her free hand between her legs, her fingertips rubbing her hardening aroused clit. Leaning over, she enveloped the huge swollen head of his cock with her mouth, taking it in and sucking on it hungrily. Having missed out on a dildo inside her upstairs, she wanted his cock in her aching cunt badly. Standing up, she straddled his legs and chair with her back to him. He gripped his hard cock and held it upright as she began to lower onto it. The huge head pressed between her wet lips and then popped inside her tight cunt. Her fingers still on her clit she began to ride him, slowly working him into her inch by inch. Across from them, his boss was quietly moaning and rubbing harder at her clit.

Aroused with the hard cock buried deep in her cunt, Anya was riding him harder, his cock glistening with her wetness sliding all the way out and disappearing back into her parted pussy. Needing to cum, she bounced on him, fucking his cock and her desperate cunt hard. Below her, he was groaning, his straining cock in her tight pussy so close to climax. She suddenly cried out and froze, quivering on the thick hard cock buried deep inside her. Her cumming cunt pushed him over the threshold and he came with her, his cock jerking with hard squirts of cum deep in her body. Across from them, his boss cried out, her body in rictus as she came on her finger. Still rubbing, she groaned and came again when Anya stood up of his cock and she saw his cum run out of her pussy. Without a word, Anya walked to her own chair and slumped in it. Picking up her glass, she took a long swig of her drink.

"Now you haven't missed anything." She told him with a smile. That was a nice surprise he thought to himself as he sat there with his still thick cock covered in her wetness lying flat against his belly, a single drop of cum oozing from its tip.

As they whiled away the afternoon with naked drinks, he began to daydream. He imagined the two of them sitting legs apart facing each other with a long double ended dildo up both their little shaved cunts fucking each other. Maybe he could suggest that after dinner, you never know, they might like that idea.

"What are you grinning at?" asked his boss as he sat there staring into space smiling to himself.