All Comments on 'The Line'

by MadamPompadour

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife and I enjoyed this. There is something about a 'rough' guy that can get even a faithful wife to ‘give it up’ to him. My wife especially enjoyed that you wrote, “I can smell him; the oil from the machines he works with, the prickling of new sweat, his breath and his body. I want the smell of him on me like he's marking me.”

My wife is a college educated professional woman who never even considered dating blue-collar guys before we were married. She has always been aloof and almost snotty to them. However, several years into our marriage her car broke down in a remote area where there was no cell service. A nice, truck driver kindly picked her up and gave her ride back to a truck stop on the outskirts of town.

After chatting with him for nearly two hours she could feel her panties getting damp. She loved his smell of oil, diesel, and grease…it really was entirely new for her. She offered to pay him, and he refused.

So, she offered to buy him dinner in the truck stop restaurant. They sat in a rounded booth, and he began working his way around toward her and she was encouraging him. Finally, after a beer he said, “Let’s go out to the truck, listen to some music, and you can give me one quick kiss on the cheek before you go!”

He knew how to kiss, how to caress her, and got her prepped. Then, she called me to ask for permission. I knew she wanted to fuck him so, I said, “Just crawl back into the sleeper cab and plan on spending the night with him! Be a little slut for one night. In the morning you can go in and shower up with him, there in the truck stop shower facilities; before I come get you!”

She was overjoyed and did so. In the morning, she held his hand as they walked in, to go to the showers. For her, it was a walk of shame. However, the shame burned its way into her sexuality. It became arousing for her to know that everyone there knew she was a married wife cheating!

When I walked into the truck stop, they were having breakfast so, I joined them. Everyone in the truck stop rolled their eyes as she gave me a big kiss and a hug. Then she sat down beside him and was lovey-dovey with him during our meal. The waitress smiled knowingly at my wife, and my wife nodded her head.

Being known as a slut wife in front of all those people totally changed my wife. It made her a little bit rebellious, and she went out to fuck the trucker once last time before we left!

After that it has been one constant stream of blue-collar guys getting in her panties. She’s had truckers, mechanics, carpenters, and several cowboys. She loves men who sweat, especially when they are on top of her banging away. My wife says, “If a guy doesn’t have a little dirt under his fingernails, he doesn’t get to fuck me!”

When she goes with another guy, she intentionally tells them not to wash up. I’ve picked her up after her fuck-fests and many times she is smeared with grease, dirt, or even horse sweat. Her hickies are attractively scattered in among all that filth on her neck, tits, and ass. She loves being ‘marked’ as their property both by their greasy smell, their cum on her face/tits and by hickies.

As I shower her up afterwards, we count up the hickies and each one usually represents that she had an orgasm while getting it. Long live blue-collar men who fuck the shit out of our cheating, uppity, highly refined wives! Mine lives for BBCC (big, blue-collar cock)!

Good story, we do hope you write additional chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous