The Lineage Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus, only now noticing Zenna behind him, stepped aside and used his hand to push her forward so she was arms-length from the king. Her eyes bugged out in fear as she became petrified in terror.

The king waited for the young woman to speak but received nothing. She vibrated in place before him as her face resembled a tomato.

"You sure found yourself quite the beautiful lass, Marcus, but aren't you still married to Nya?" the king asked jokingly. Marcus let out a small exhale in response.

"You misunderstand my lord, she is not for me. I believe she is the answer to the problem plaguing our kingdom, and she is the culmination of my two-year journey."

The king leaned back in surprise at the knight's answer, looking down upon Zenna with questioning eyes. Trinas began to walk in a circle around her, inspecting the elf from head to toe, while Zenna stared straight ahead as if she were a mannequin for her misfitting clothing.

Short even for an elf, Zenna would have to stretch on her toes to even be level to the king's shoulders, so as he walked around her, he could see her entire blue-colored scalp, marveling at the unique color.

"You some kind of sorceress, lass? They do tend to be dazzling women, I hear?"

She knew not how to respond and slowly twisted towards Marcus, her eyes begging for his support.

"You misunderstand my lord, she is... uh..." Marcus paused, not quite sure how to answer.

"Well, I believe it's best you see for yourself..." as he said that Zenna's red face went pale, "...but not here. Later, after she and I have settled in. You will see."

Zenna was still rigid, only moving her eyes between the King and Marcus, unsure what was next.

N-no! This was a mistake! I have to get out of...

"I suppose so, Marcus," the king's expression became grim, "a few other of your compatriots I sent out returned before you, and a few are still missing. Others, I have heard, simply drowned themselves in wine and women, never intending to come back. Some who did return did so empty handed, and others still brought back specimens that were... less than impressive."

The king put his hands out, coming to rest on Zenna's shoulders. Locking eyes, the king felt the same alluring pull into the elf's gaze that everyone experienced. His train of thought derailed as it crashed straight into her vision. Despite the commanding gaze she gave him, she still vibrated under his touch. Trinas was almost consumed by the flames, but he steeled his resolve and spoke.

"Young lady, Marcus is one of the most trustworthy men I have ever known. If he says you can help us, then bless you, and thank you for coming all this way for our kingdom."

Her lips trembled as she forced them open, "thank... thank you... I-I mean you're welcome!" Zenna quickly spat out.

The king laughed giddily, releasing her shoulders, "I suppose that's enough for now. Sienna, come here girl, show our friends to their rooms, would you?"

A small woman approached the pair from out of the shadows, neither Marcus nor Zenna noticing her until now. She wore mild clothing, dirty after a day's work, but was a cute thing nonetheless, with auburn hair and a narrowed face. Sienna was short by human standards, but even then Zenna only came up to her eyes. The young lady threw on an enthusiastic grin and pushed her hands into her waist, ensuring she had everyone's full, undivided attention.

"Right this way! Spared no expense, will make sure you get best treatment!" the girl spoke with a chipper tone. Sienna motioned for the pair to follow her through another set of doors, and the king chuckled as the trio turned to leave.

"Forgive Sienna, the common tongue is not her first language. But she will take fantastic care of you, nonetheless."

"Thank you, my lord. We will see you tonight," Marcus called to his king. As they approached the doors, the strange woman trailing behind the knight caught Trinas' attention.

Why the hell is she walking like that...? he thought as he watched the blue-haired woman waddle away from him. He and his queen watched them until the doors closed behind their backs.

"Did that little lady catch your eye, love?" the queen spoke suddenly, cutting the silence in two.

"She is fantastically beautiful... the lady might even give you a challenge," the king responded as his gaze wandered up to his wife's loving smile. She laughed a bit.

"Do not be so humble, Trinas - that girl is gorgeous and then some. I would not have a chance in the world. Even from back here I felt drawn to her."

Trinas laughed for a moment, but then huffed and set his lips in a line.

"That girl may be our last hope... but I do not even know how she can..." he shook his head negatively, "I just hope Marcus knows what he's doing."

...

Marcus and Zenna were led down hallways and up more stairs, the rest of the castle being similarly decorated to the throne room. Apparently the grand hall was not just for show - equal effort was placed into every nook and cranny of the palace as if the entire building were an offering to the gods.

The trio wandered up seemingly countless floors and staircases, with Sienna explaining the guest rooms were near the top of the palace -- emphasizing how important guests of the royal family were. But as she finished explaining that, she spun around to see the strange woman that accompanied Marcus lagging behind by half a staircase.

"Miss, is okay? You walking funny..."

"S-sorry... stairs do not agree with me..."

Sienna turned fully around to see the woman's strange gait, but Marcus placed his hand on her little shoulder to grab the maid's attention.

"Please leave her be, Sienna. We are both incredibly worn out and wish to rest." The maid looked up to the knight and his untamed rags of hair, giving him a warm smile. She knew Marcus from before he began his journey and was pleased he was finally home.

Just when the staircases never seemed to end, they finally arrived at the wing containing the guestrooms. Marcus was offered the master guest suite, but he allotted it to Zenna instead. She watched him disappear into his small guest room as Sienna led her to the master guest suite. It was at the end of the hall, the only room with large double doors.

The maid threw open both doors in tandem, allowing the elf to see most of the room as she passed through the doorway. The room itself was a grand circle, encompassed by paintings and tapestries along the walls and fine furniture in the form of chairs, tables, dressers, and a massive four-pillar bed in the center of the suite, facing the wide-open balcony overlooking the city. Even by itself, it was larger than Zenna's entire home when she lived in her village and had enough seating arrangements for over a dozen people. Immaculate and flawless overflowed from everything the living quarters contained.

"Oh... wow..." was all Zenna could say, trying to take everything in at once made her head spin. Even the air was filled with a flowery scent.

"Only the best, for the best!" replied the maid, still leading Zenna around the room. The elf continued to walk around, brushing her hand against the furniture surfaces, feeling the exquisite craftsmanship embedded in them. It all seemed too much to be given to one person - but really, as the room was commonly reserved for foreign kings, it should be too much. Her legs eventually wandered over to the balcony, which spanned nearly the entire width of the guest suite. Zenna leaned in against the handrail, her breath taken away by the sight.

The palace overlooked all of Underhill's capitol, and from this point of view one could see nearly half of the crowded city. People appeared to be two inches tall from this height, walking through the city streets. Even the clay-colored roofs of buildings were hardly larger than a child's toy blocks. Zenna remembered how high up the towers appeared to be from the ground, and now that she occupied one of the uppermost floors of the palace, it exceeded even the highest of her expectations, almost developing vertigo on the spot. From the palace, each street seemed to wrap concentrically, creating rings that increased in scale until finally colliding against the walls. The scale of said walls was apparent even from this distance, dominating the entire horizon. The expansive metropolis stretched out until it wrapped behind the palace, signaling that the city was built in a nearly-perfect circle, but its true scale could not be appreciated unless viewed from the clouds. But today, the sky was completely cloudless, allowing one to see a beautiful blue color go on for eternity. The gods were apparently pleased with the offerings Underhill provided them with -- rewarding the kingdom with a flawlessly beautiful day.

Zenna nearly gripped into the railing - seeing the immeasurably massive sky at such close range made her feel as if it were going to suck her up into it.

H-help! I'm falling! she thought for a moment.

"Never get old! Certainly!" cried the maid, but she was unable to draw Zenna away from the view. Having only lived in a forest or in a cage her entire life, the intricacy of the urban environment froze her mind as it failed to process everything she saw.

"I find you fresh clothes, dinner time. Bath drawn for you, please enjoy!" Sienna waved to Zenna's back and then turned to leave, closing the door behind her as she went. The elf's pointy ears picked up her chipper voice all the way down the hall, speaking to Marcus as well.

Silence set in as the maid left her guest alone, staring over the city for a while longer. It contrasted so starkly to the forest she once called home. Even thinking of that far-off place now brought back both painful and joyous memories, but the only joyous ones involved her loving mother and the peacefulness the forest offered.

Her nails dug into the stone railing as painful memories outnumbered these happy thoughts. Something she could never escape was the abuse she called her daily life, where she became a walking target for everyone in her village. She remembered one such incident where a group of boys found Zenna brushing the mane of a village horse. They sneered and laughed at her from a distance, one boy yelling, "watch out there, horsey! She gonna mate with you!"

Likely the worst she had ever gotten is when she left her home to fetch some water from the river. On the way there, a passing group of elven women saw her approaching, proceeding to point and scream at her. The lady in the middle had screamed loud enough for the whole street to hear, "run away, everyone! She wants to infect you with her demon babies!" After which, the crowd turned and began to laugh at her, then pretended to run away in groups. The elf ran home with tears flooding her face, while the excruciating pain of her genitals crushed by her thighs nearly made her vomit. The ability to run was something she had outgrown long ago.

Afterwards she holed herself within her home for months, where her mother sometimes found Zenna crying herself to sleep at night, stammering between sobs, "I'm not a demon! I'm not a demon! I'm... not... a..." but as time went on, she sounded less and less sure of herself.

Her mother was furious at how the village would treat her daughter, but she could do little to stop them, only protecting her by keeping her close to home. As the youngest child she bore, her siblings would grow up and move away, teasing Zenna throughout her life just like the village. Once she even found Zenna's older brother smacking her across the back with a switch, a sight that caused her to break down in a sob.

Even her husband was disgusted that he had something to do with her creation, and he made a vow that he would never again have a child, as to never "create another thing like her!" He knew full well that Zenna was in earshot, cranking his volume up to ensure it became a permanent memory in her mind. So that is what she thought of herself -- as a thing.

It was the only life the unique girl had ever known. In response, Zenna erected mountainous walls around her heart, as to protect her being from those who would do her harm. They were powerful enough to keep the whole world out. Those walls stood as tall and proud as the walls surrounding the city she now stood in, gazing upon them once more with envy. She wiped a small tear from her eye.

It was no wonder why she wanted to be secluded from the rest of the world -- they had only ever taught her how to hate.

After a while, Zenna had her fill of the view and turned once more to admire the room, no, her room. Taking it all in for a second time, even more details became apparent, and even more furniture was appearing seemingly out of thin air, and yet it was still expertly diagrammed to the room's shape. The circular enclosure was dominated by the huge bed adorning the center, with drapes travelling from supports in the room, cascading down the bed's pillars. She then noticed a massive marble tub behind a wooden wall, obscured from view by any standing in the room's doorway. The sight made the elf gasp.

A private bathroom! All to myself! Zenna thought with passion, happy to have some privacy from Marcus or Clayton during their week of travel. Although she did not admit it to Marcus, being trapped in that carriage headed for gods-know-where terrified her, reminding Zenna of being in the cage again. Thankfully, that was behind her now.

As she approached the bathroom, she noticed the appliances were also hand-carved from stone, from the bowl sink to the bathtub to the toilet. Countless cosmetics adorned the shelves, bottles of products for hair, body, anything you could imagine, with tools for cleaning oneself and posturing hair. Each and every one of them was in an ornate glass container with etched inscriptions on its label. She wondered how much each of them cost. The answer was too much.

Noticing the bathtub full of bubbly water, Zenna began to unstrap her bulky clothing. Each piece of hide and fabric thudded to the floor as her expansive body appreciated finally being allowed to breathe. She stretched her arms to the ceiling, loosening her back. Her enormous bust heaved a sigh of relief in the open air, and Zenna even stretched her legs out to her sides, allowing blood to finally flow through them properly. Her shaft and sack felt chilled, thanking her for the fresh air as they tingled with excitement.

Dropping the last of her clothing to the ground in a messy pile, Zenna brought a foot over the side of the waist-high tub, hesitating slightly as she felt the heat of the water, but eventually lowering herself down into its embrace. She shuddered audibly, as a wave of relaxation came over her.

Lying her sizable rear on the bottom of the marbled tub, she spread her legs far as she could to allow maximum comfort. Her breasts floated in the water, shoulders shouting Hallelujah! as their burden was temporarily lifted. She leaned her head back as weightlessness took over, simply wanting to enjoy the moment for as long as possible.

She sat there for who-knows-how-long, allowing the world to simply fall away. She had not felt such pleasure in forever, not since she was living among her fellow elves in the Hallowmire forest, bathing at the base of a waterfall after everyone else had headed home for the day.

Zenna frowned slightly, remembering her past. Other elves from the village were afraid of her, as if her body would infect them just by being in the same water as the well-equipped girl. She became used to bathing after everyone else had left the river, allowing the powerful stream of the falls to batter her skin and massage her body, even stimulating her --

THUMP!

Bubbles atop the water were visibly disturbed. Zenna brought her mind back to reality as she felt the tale-tell sensation of her shaft filling with blood. Sadness overtook her as her body was slowly becoming activated against her will.

I hate you, you know that? I hate your entire being with every fiber of my own, and yet... you fill me with such pleasure when I... pleasure you. Why? Why am I like this? Gods, could you have given my body to someone who actually wants it?

No answer was given except another meaty throb. Even if she tries to suppress it, something she has attempted many times, eventually her body simply demands release, even if she is unwilling. And after being crammed in a carriage for a week, she was incredibly tense, almost painfully requiring release.

Zenna brought her hands underwater to the base of her shaft, her left hand lightly grabbing its side as the other did the same motion to her right ball. Clearly more eager than the elf it was attached to, her dick crested the top of the water in the tub, pushing apart the bubbles floating around top. A few stranglers clung for dear life, riding the red mushroom as it continued to grow.

Look out! It's a sea monster! Zenna chuckled to herself, imagining the bubbles as actual people.

Zenna's balls grew slightly under the stimulation, signaling they were backed-up. She raised her knees higher in the tub, allowing them room to expand sideways as their productivity became apparent. She moved both hands onto her expanding girth now, one too small for any real progress. She grabbed around her girth as far as her small hands would allow, moving from her navel all the way to the water's surface. The size difference between her palms and the flesh they gripped was enormous - as if she needed dozens of hands to accomplish what someone with normal genitals could do with just their own pair. Zenna felt it was unfair that she was expected to service such an enormous member on her own. Despite her displeasure, the shaft continued to throb and grow. Her body warmed with heat as gallons of blood flowed at unimaginable speed.

Up and down, up and down she worked, her fingers stretched painfully around throbbing veins as they fattened with her blood, her skin feeling stretched around her cock to an almost painful degree as it seemed to grow without end. Even if she were to try and fight it, she could never go flaccid until she came. Nearly seeming to have a mind of its own, it throbbed bigger and harder with each passing moment, with one last push to ensure it could grow no more.

Her size finally topped out at as long as her leg, and thick as her thigh. Zenna cooed in awe under its full size, its power something to be feared and appreciated. As it stood perpendicular to her resting body, the head was slightly more elevated than her own blue-covered one. The cock was many, many times larger than a normal person's. It pulsed lightly as her heart was put under immense pressure, forced to feed such a beast, as ripples were formed in the water by the throbbing cock. Sometimes Zenna felt afraid of the thing that grew from her crotch, as if it would attack her.

"Ah hah... finally got you woken up, huh? Now you're going to make me feel good, right?" Zenna spoke in a condescending tone, as if her own cock were a different person. It made her feel as if she had control over the pillar of flesh, but she knew full well that she was the slave here. The only response she received was another throb as it continued to steal blood from the rest of her body.

She continued to stroke and rub it for a few minutes more, bucking her hips slightly on occasion, but finding it difficult to gain much altitude, as the weight of the water along with her colossal genitals ensured that. Masturbating herself was nigh impossible, but every stimulation was amplified through her as if by some unseen force.

The water, having cooled since she entered the tub, was beginning to warm again as Zenna's body released immense amounts of heat. It was another feature of her unique body, as if the rushing blood in her veins was imbued with unimaginable energy. Her skin darkened to red as if bruised as her internal temperature rose.