The Lineage Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grimaced as dopamine and lust flooded her brain. She pumped her cock's length vigorously, but also felt guilty doing so. Zenna knew it had to be done, but also felt as if she were a slave to it, and not the other way around.

I'm not just a thing. I'm not just a thing. I'm not just... this... thing!

Her body cared little as long as she continued to provide the long-denied pleasure it sought. Her cock throbbed again, causing Zenna to wince in pain as her skin was stretched. The digits digging into the shaft twitched as her nerves began to lose control over her muscles.

On a hair trigger after having held it in for the last week, her climax was quickly approaching, and she could feel it, every cell of her body tensing in preparation of her impending load. The world fell silent around her, as if an audience were shushed in attendance to the show she was about to put on. Zenna moaned as the pain in her belly and genitals rose, muscles tensing as if to coax her climax out of her. She closed her eyes as she could just feel the pressure reach its peak at the base of her balls, when --

"Hiya there! How's the..." said the familiar chipper voice, rounding the barrier that protected the bathroom.

"NO!" was all Zenna got out before she peaked.

A thick white stream erupted out of the top of her punished shaft, rising like a geyser and just barely contacting the tiled ceiling. The deluge of seed splashed it, sticking momentarily before coming back down or being slung to other parts of the room.

Another burst followed the first, causing Zenna to writhe in the tub as her butt was compressed into its bottom. Subsequent bursts continued with equal intensity, coming so forcefully and so frequently, it appeared to all be a single stream of torrential liquid. Heavy mats of it fell back onto the tub, landing in the water or even coating Zenna's body that was exposed from the bath, notably her head, which was smacked by a chunk of fluid that walloped her in the face with enough force to daze her. Even with her inhuman size, she came far too much. Her body did not seem to realize this however, as the veins of her cock marched a parade of joy as it experienced release. Zenna wanted to cry at the almost painful level of pleasure, but could not even remember her own name as her mind was blasted white.

The intruding Sienna stood in simple awe as she witnessed Zenna's tower expand and contract during its burst, having to avoid some splatters of seed as they landed near her. Despite her efforts, some small streaks still coated her chest and arms. Each time a splatter touched her skin, it felt impossibly warm -- and that warmth spread rapidly through her small body. Her eyes bulged, refusing to look away or even blink, as to not miss a moment of the spectacle before her.

Zenna moaned loudly as she came, overtaken by emotion as she tried and failed to use her kegel muscles to stop the flow, but it was a failed effort. She may as well have tried to use a wine cork to stop a raging river, a shock of pain coursing through her as a punishment for trying to stop the flow. The flaring helmet of cockhead turned from apple red to plum purple as it was abused, and the elf could feel her testicles slamming into her cock as they continue to produce bursts. An unearthly smell began to fill the room as the torrent's roar filled both of their ears.

Her explosive orgasm died after a bit, her defeated shaft coming to rest back under the now-stained water of the bath, which was now equal parts water and cum. Zenna shuddered, feeling more exhausted than ever as she wiped her face clean as she could. Emotions consisting of both embarrassment and of pleasure racked her mind, having finally been allowed to release herself. She began to rasp, almost willing tears into her eyes.

Gods, why... now even this girl will see me as a freak...

Sienna still stood motionless nearby, taking all this in. She surveyed the room, now splattered by... whatever that is... with most surfaces coated or glazed, and many of the cosmetic items knocked off shelves. Luckily, nearly all of it stayed in the bathroom itself, meaning it should be easily cleaned from the marble surfaces. Sienna looked down at herself, seeing small traces of the fluid across her torso and arms. The smell assaulted her nostrils and then flooded deeper into her brain, while the heat building in her body continued to grow.

What is this? It looks like she just climaxed, but the size of her cock is too big, and there's too much fluid! Way too much! How can she have so much in her body!? She should not even have a penis! It has to be some kind of magic, the maid thought as she had some of Zenna's release between her fingers, clinging to her skin like sap.

But it looks so... she thought. Her tongue felt magnetized to it, and without even thinking she closed the gap between her sticky fingers and her moist appendage. As they contacted, Sienna was shocked at how sweet it was; the salty liquid seemed to writhe within her mouth. Her toes danced within her shoes.

I...I....it's so sweet! But salty too... wow... is it... moving...?

A warmth coursed through her chest, spreading downward between her legs. Her knees banged together for a moment, but she fought these feelings away. She grabbed a towel and wiped herself down quickly before Zenna looked.

Having cleaned herself, Sienna proceeded towards the tub, taking care not to disturb any of the cum on the floor as she went. She came up behind Zenna, still recovering, and placed her hand on Zenna's arm.

"Missus? Are you okay? Is sick?"

Still breathing heavily, the elf responded, "no, not sick. Just... I don't know," was all Zenna could offer her, "please just g-go away." Sienna thought the strange woman was about to cry, seeing her reddened face.

Sienna watched the elf's breasts rise and fall heavily under her labored breathing.

Wow! Those are the biggest ones I've ever seen! She's incredible! No wonder she caught Sir Marcus' eye!

"Well, you feel better, now?" said Sienna, changing the subject. "Sorry I came in missus, but I knock and you no answer! I bring you fresh clothes for dinner tonight, but now I must clean you up, ahh woe is me!"

"Please just go, Sienna... I don't want to..."

"Nope! My job to clean you and get you ready for tonight! Let me help you out of tub, miss!"

Sienna assisted the elf in standing, as Zenna then brought herself out of the tub and stood nearby, covering her body with her hands. It did not do much as the maid continued to absorb every inch of her pale flesh with her eyes.

"You are so beautiful! I am jealous!" said the maid, handing Zenna one of the larger clean towels. She took to wiping cum off herself as Sienna fished around the tub for the drain plug, the viscous fluid slowing her progress, but she inevitably pulled it free.

It's all so warm in the bathtub... oh gods... I want to...

The wide drain struggled under the immense load trying to fit down it, but eventually, the tub was empty, and Sienna dried the rest. She replaced the plug and turned on the faucet as fresh clean water began to fill the tub again. The overpowering smell that once consumed the room began to dissipate.

"Ready now, get in." she looked over to the elf, who shivered in the cold air while standing naked before Sienna.

"I... I don't want to..."

"Yes, you do! The tub is warm, I take care of you!"

The elf stared at her with questioning eyes.

This woman... is she not afraid of me? Or is she leading me on...?

Zenna complied by entering the tub once more, but not yet nearly as relaxed as last time. Sienna wandered over to the cosmetics shelf, trying to discern what was untouched and what was still usable. Most items were sealed but some were either buried or broken under the immense amount of cum. She selected a few items off the shelf and returned to the tub.

"You are special, you are? Why are you here?"

Zenna paused momentarily before answering, "M-Marcus. He thinks I can help this kingdom, I mean, help your kingdom."

"Not my kingdom," said Sienna, pumping some cleaner onto her palms, "only adopted it. From Herton, am born there."

"Can't say I've heard of it," answered Zenna, as the maid began to wash the elf's hair. Clumps of white fell out of it, but Sienna ensured none of that reentered the tub.

Now having the proper equipment, Zenna's hair began to show its natural brighter blue, rather than the ragged mess it had been for months. It bloomed up a few shades, becoming brilliantly shimmering as it caught the sun's rays.

Oh, gods... she keeps becoming more and more gorgeous... she is magical...

"Beautiful hair, I am jealous! It is long, and the color is pretty like sapphire!" the small woman was practically swooning over the elf. But Sienna was only partially correct - her hair sparkled like sapphire, but in reality the color closely resembled artificial baby blue.

"Oh... thank you," blushed Zenna, unused to compliments.

The tension eased between the two as the maid continued to clean out her hair, eventually moving on to assist her with cleaning the rest of her body with soaps and sponges. There was a lot of surfaces to clean, but Sienna worked diligently, getting old marks and scuffs from the elf's skin, taking her slow and gentle pace when it came to more... sensitive areas.

On occasion Sienna would find a bump or scrape that simply would not come off. Worry crossed her face, imagining what the elf may have had to go through to deserve such imperfections.

"Miss, someone hurt you? Marks are on your..."

"Please... please do not ask about those, Sienna. I beg of you."

Sienna looked up to the elf's eyes, drawn into them for a moment, but she felt terrible for upsetting Zenna.

"I... I apologize, miss... I will continue..."

Finally satisfied that she had done her best work, Sienna allowed Zenna to stand out of the tub, handing her another dry towel. She was almost drooling over the spectacle before her, but she spoke,

"H-how help us?"

"Sorry?" asked Zenna, still drying herself.

"You said you help kingdom, how help us?"

"Oh, well... you know the curse the kingdom is under?"

"Yes! Bad magic, no babies!"

The elf's belly tightened as she sniveled a laugh on how the girl spoke, "yes, well... Marcus seems to think I can fix that...?"

"Fix it? How fix it?"

Zenna, still drying herself, began to softly pat down her oversized genitals, her gaze coming upon Sienna as she did so, emphasizing what she meant. Sienna, still sitting behind the tub, caught on quickly. She rubbed her legs together as her eyes drank down Zenna's form.

"O-oh! Is wonderful! You can save us?"

Zenna looked away from her again. "I don't know. I haven't even agreed to help them, yet."

"I sure you can help! I sure you make right choice!"

"I just... it's all too much for me to handle, Sienna. Really, I just want to go home."

"B... but... don't we need you?"

"I don't know. The situation is just so much for me to wrap my head around... oh. Oh no.... oh gods..." Surprise rolled across her elven facade.

"What wrong, miss?"

"I just realized something... all this glamour... the friendly treatment, the guest room, the expensive pampering... they're trying to win me over!"

Zenna started to breathe deeply as she began to panic.

"That's what all this is for! They just want to win me over and use me!" She looked down to Sienna, "even you! They made you part of this conspiracy!" She took a few steps away from the maid.

Still leaned behind the tub, Sienna looked shocked at the lady's behavior.

"No! No, that wrong, miss! They umm..." she looked around the room for an answer but found nothing.

"They just... they just want take care of you! Underhill is loving kingdom that take care of those they... care about! E-even me! I wanted better life, and king Trinas take me in! Gave me home for me and friends! People of Underhill love each other, miss!"

Zenna stood there, tense as a steel cable, her ragged breathing inflating her chest, much to Sienna's enjoyment. The maid nearly moaned, seeing all that flesh grow and contract. It made her feel like a babe again, wanting to suckle on her mother.

It took Zenna a moment to process the maid's words.

"You... you really think so?"

"I do! I do! That why I came to Underhill, seeking better life than in Herton! But now... no babies! That mean no family! Now everyone sad because they cannot have family! So they... they want to take care of someone who can help them!"

Zenna digested the maid's words without speaking for a while, silent except for her breathing which slowly came back under control.

"Sorry... Sienna. Humans are just... I don't trust them. They all try to use me."

The maid smiled, "I hope gain your trust, and I hope we can help you miss, as much as you help us. We not going to use you."

Sienna gave a smile so warming and sincere it nearly made Zenna blush.

"Thank you, I'll think about it," said Zenna with a light smile coming across her lips.

She's so innocent, actually speaking to me like a friend...

She turned towards the dresser, only now noticing the dress upon it.

"Oh! Your dress! Am sorry to have intruded, but you need dress for tonight!" Sienna hurriedly skipped over to the dresser, making sure her soaked crotch was not visible to the elf girl. She lifted the dress and held it in position, so she appeared to be modelling it for Zenna.

"Oh, wow..."

Zenna looked with her mouth agape upon the dress. It flowed out of the girl's hands, flaring out around the wearer's chest, with thin arms and waist. Right at the belt line it would flare like a Victorian skirt, allowing ample room for one's legs, or other things, to be hidden. It was a velvety fabric, adorned white and with gold trim, accenting body parts like a person's side and hips, and a gold streak running down each arm. Upon closer inspection, a pattern was woven into the fabric. Someone put so much effort into the garb, and the work would never be noticed unless you were right up to it. Each fiber almost was individually visible as it caught the sunlight.

"Sir Marcus picked this out for you! I thought too large, but it going to fit nicely!" Sienna looked upon Zenna's insane dimensions, her huge breasts still bobbing proudly in front of her. The maid's tongue felt around her mouth as it imagined how the elf flesh tasted.

Zenna blushed, but also smiled. She brought her arms under her breasts, forming a shelf that pushed them higher. Sienna let out a ragged breath at the sight.

"H-hurry, try it on! Need time to prepare you for feast before I clean up here!"

"Ohh... I'm so sorry about..." Zenna looked around to the remaining puddles of semen across the floor and furniture, "maybe I can help..."

"Is not problem! We will clean while you eat! No more stalling, must make you ready for tonight!"

"Wha...?" was all Zenna could say before she was pulled in by the small woman.

To be continued.