The Lingerie Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Martin withdrew his cock, sitting back on his heels and stroking himself as he watched me recover. My asshole was still twitching as Maggie took a hold of my face and kissed me. She then worked her way down my body, licking any cum that had spilled over my body before gently kissing my cock and cleaning any cum that was leaking out. Maggie then came back up to my head and brought me in for another kiss and I felt her tongue invade my mouth, quickly followed by the taste of my own cum which I swallowed quickly.

Maggie then went back to Martin and started working his cock. I took the opportunity to sneak away to the bathroom for a drink of water. I pretty much stumbled all the way there, grabbed my glass of water and headed back to the bedroom where I stood in front of the mirror on the vanity table. I was admiring the way I looked and playing with my hair. I felt amazing and couldn't stop smiling. As I was standing in the mirror, I could see Maggie going down on Martin until he pushed away from her and hopped off the bed and headed towards me. Maggie propped herself up on the pillows and spread her legs and began to rub her pussy.

Martin walked up behind me and kissed my neck. He then had his hands around my waist and whispered into my ear, 'I think Maggie wanted my cum but there's only one place this load is going tonight.' He then hooked his fingers into the side of my panties and pulled them down until they were around my ankles. His hand then pushed me forward, so I was bent over the table, and he brought one of my legs up onto the top of the vanity table before his cock was quickly back in my ass again.

I think I was still recovering from my previous orgasm, but his cock still felt incredible, the massage my prostate was getting from his cock felt great and watching myself getting fucked in the mirror was amazing. The way he was fucking me this time, was not to last. He wanted to cum, and he wanted to dump his load inside me. He was so powerful and dominant, and I loved it. My hand was pressed up against the mirror to stop myself being launched into it. He was only fucking me for a few minutes before I could hear him starting to grunt. And the pressure on my prostate was building again and I had a warm feeling that was going through my body. My legs started to shake, and I moaned uncontrollably as it felt like I was going to explode, although this time, nothing came out. But my body reacting like this was enough to tighten my hole to tip Martin over the edge.

His breathing increased rapidly, and his thrusts seemed to have more purpose than ever. 'Fuck... I'm going to fill your tight ass.'

'Give it to me Daddy,' I moaned in between breaths.

'Arghhhhh.... fuck...... yes.... yes....' His cock slammed into me, and I felt it twitch followed by a slight warming sensation inside my ass. He thrust a few more times before stopping. He was leaned over the top of me, his body on mine as he recovered from his orgasm. Eventually, I could feel him starting to go soft before he slipped out of my ass, his cum slowly starting to trickle out of my ass and down the inside of my thigh. He eventually left the room and headed for the bathroom whilst I staggered over to the bed. Maggie was lying in wait for me.

'Don't forget about me baby,' she said stroking my hair. 'Do you think you can get hard for me?'

'I'm really not sure,' I apologised. 'I'm absolutely exhausted.'

'Come on, lie back and let me see what I can do.' She patted the middle of the bed and I moved myself, so I was laying comfortably.

Maggie then positioned herself in between my legs and slowly licked her way up from the bottom of my balls to the tip of my cock which remained soft. She then took a hold of it in her hands and took me into her mouth. After working my cocks for a couple of minutes and getting no response, I almost told her to stop until I felt a slight twitch. Suddenly my cock came back to life and started to get hard again. Maggie excitedly removed her panties and as soon as I was reasonably hard, she jumped on top of me, and I felt the warmth of her tight pussy as she started to ride me. Luckily for me, Maggie did all the work. She rode my cock for a good few minutes until she came all over my cock and then she started to grind on me. Her second orgasm quickly followed the first before I couldn't take it any longer and my cock exploded inside her. She then quickly positioned herself above my head and lowered her pussy onto my face. I lapped away, getting the tastes of her juices and my cum mixed.

Eventually I had to change out of Alexis mode back into boring guy mode. I didn't shower as I wanted to feel Martin's cum leaking out into my panties all the way home. It was an extremely fun tube ride back home. I've stayed in touch with Maggie and Martin and next time they're in London, they're staying with me. And they've even invited me down to their summer home in Cornwall for a holiday as Alexis which sounds amazing. They sent me the video a few weeks after the meet and it's fair to say I've watched it multiple times and have cum many times watching it.