The Lingerie Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both stood and she turned away from me. I slowly undid the zip on the back of her dress which went all the way down to her waist. She then shimmied her arms out of the dress revealing a white bra. Then she worked it down past her waist and bent herself slightly as a white lace thong came into view. I'd expect nothing else than some classy lingerie. She then took the dress and folded it neatly over the side of the sofa.

'It's your turn now.' She said as she reached for my blouse and slowly began to unbutton it from the top until it was fully open, and she slid it off my arms. She then unbuttoned my jeans before slowly unzipping them. I helped her as I shimmied out of them because they were tight, and my booty just about squeezed into them. I was now stood in front of her in a matching pink lingerie set with black stockings attached to my suspender belt. My cock was just about being contained in the panties.

'Wow....' Maggie said. 'You're absolutely stunning. I can see why my husband wanted you now. But first, I need to get a taste.'

She dropped to her knees in front of me. Her beautiful eyes were staring right back at me whilst she rubbed my cock through the lace. She then pulled my panties to the side, my 6-inch hard cock sprung out and almost caught her in the face. She gently kissed the head of my cock before her warm mouth took my whole length in one go. Without even knowing, I could tell she was used to more well-endowed men than me. Maggie was quickly into a rhythm though and was bobbing up and down on my cock. I didn't think it would take long for me to blow my load, but Maggie was an expert. Every time my breathing changed; Maggie would slow down almost as if she was teasing me.

'You can't cum yet darling.' She was looking up at me with my cock in her hand. 'Do you think you can cum twice tonight?'

It had been a while since I had but I nodded in agreement to say that I could.

'Good,' she said. 'My husband is an expert in giving hands free orgasms and I expect you'll have some left for me afterwards.'

She then tucked my cock back into my panties and stood before me. She then took my hand and let me towards the bedroom. I could hear the shower running so we both sat on the bed, trying to pull off our best seductive poses as the shower stopped. I tuck the bobble out of my hair and let the long blonde hair fall over my shoulders. Shortly after, Martin appeared in the doorway to the bedroom. He had a towel wrapped around his waist, but he was an attractive man. He had a shaved head, a good-looking face, and a good body for his age.

Maggie placed a hand on my thigh and said, 'go get him girl.' So, I got up and headed over towards him. I strutted towards him and when I reached him, I leaned in with a steamy kiss whilst reaching down for his hard cock in the towel. He used one hand to squeeze my ass and I can honestly say I'd never felt so sexy, he really wanted me. By now, the towel was just getting in the way, so I got rid of that and let it drop to the floor, his hard cock now resting against my leg as we kissed. I broke off the kiss and grabbed a hold of his cock and led him towards the bed. As I turned away from him, he spanked me hard causing me to yelp, but I liked it.

Maggie was waiting on the bed as Martin laid himself down in the middle. 'Do you mind if we record this, Alexis? Just for our personal collection', she said.

'Do I get a copy to keep?'

'Of course... we just like to be able to re-watch these sessions rather than boring television.'

'Let's do it.'

Maggie then got to work, she pulled out a couple of bags from their wardrobe and set up a few cameras on tripods around the room. They were professionals in this sort of thing. She made sure all the cameras were in the perfect position whilst I laid on the bed and slowly stroked Martin's cock. Once she had everything set up, she hit record on a little remote and joined us back on the bed. Martin was laid in between us, his hard cock pointing straight up to the ceiling. Me and Maggie were both on all fours on either side of him, Maggie in her stunning white lace lingerie and me in my pink 3 piece set with my black stockings on. My panties had practically become a thong they were wedged that far up my ass.

I had my hand wrapped around the shaft of his cock and Maggie was playing with his balls. He was loving life, he had two sexy women playing with him, who wouldn't love that? We both then leaned in and started to gently kiss around his crotch and groin causing him to let out a little moan here and there. I was massively impressed that a man of his age was able to get it up again so quick. I then slowly started working my way up and down his cock using my tongue and then kissing his cock every now and then. Maggie followed what I was doing, and we eventually started making out with his cock in between us.

I left Maggie to deal with his cock as I worked my way up his body, kissing his smooth chest until I reached his nipples and gently took one into my mouth. As I licked around his nipple and then gently kept biting on it, he was moaning quite loudly from the double team. As I looked over my shoulder, Maggie was working on his balls whilst she stroked his shaft, so I moved up and began to kiss him. Our tongues were soon inside each other's mouths once again and I used one of my hands to roam around his body. Martin was also using his hands to explore my body. He was squeezing my fake tits, then he reached for my cock which was poking out the top of my panties and finally he reached my ass. He was grabbing a hold of my cheeks and giving them a little slap.

After a little while, Maggie said we should swap as she wants to, and I quote, 'see my cocksucking skills.' I broke off the kiss and started to work back down his body till I reached his crotch. Maggie was still holding onto his cock, so I used that and quickly took it into my mouth. She then let go and let me get to work. Before I could get into my rhythm, Martin shuffled himself up the bed, so he was kind of sat up. I spread his legs and moved in between them, still on all fours whilst Maggie was laid next to us watching. I took his cock back into my mouth and started to work up and down his shaft using just my mouth. I was doing my best to deepthroat him but every time I got three quarters of the way down, I started to gag and had to give up.

Maggie moved towards me and started to play with my cock just by rubbing it through my panties. The feeling of the lace rubbing against my cock had me moaning with Martin's dick in my mouth. Then Maggie slipped my cock from the side of my panties and slowly started to stroke me and then she moved into a position where her head was underneath my body and took the head of my cock into her mouth. Again, she expertly brought me to the brink of an orgasm before backing off, I was starting to get frustrated as I was becoming so turned on and was ready to cum. But I was left frustrated when Maggie pushed my cock back into my panties and got up from the bed.

So, I went back to focusing on Martin's pleasure and sucking on his cock as quickly as I could. I was fondling his balls in one hand whilst my head bobbed up and down around the head of his cock. The first time I realised Maggie was back in the room was when I went to grab my own cock and jack myself off and she slapped my hand away. She then got back on the bed and positioned herself behind me and started playing with my ass cheeks. Maggie pulled my panties from in between my ass cheeks, my cock staying hidden away in the front, but my virgin asshole was now exposed to her.

The next thing I felt was a warm and wet sensation around my asshole. I then let Martin's cock fall from my mouth so I could look over my shoulder and behind me all I could see was the top of Maggie's head. I was receiving my first rim job and it felt amazing. I could feel my asshole twitching from the licking it was receiving and it had me completely distracted from Martin's cock who quickly reminded me by thrusting himself towards my face. So, I took his cock back into my mouth but worked him slowly whilst I was moaning down onto him.

'Yes baby', Martin said. 'Get that hole nice and wet for me.'

'Oh fuck.... it feels so good Maggie. Your tongue feels incredible. Please don't stop.' I moaned in response.

'Put my dick back in your mouth,' Martin scolded me.

I looked up at him, giving him the puppy dog eyes and just said, 'yes daddy'.

I did as I was told and quickly had the head of his cock back in my mouth whilst Maggie continued the assault on my ass with her tongue. I was in a completely new world compared to where I was this morning, and I didn't want to turn back. I'd never felt more wanted. And before this morning, I'd never considered playing with an older couple but my word, their sex drive is higher than mine. It wasn't long before the warm sensation of Maggie's tongue was gone, it was then quickly replaced by a cold sensation of something being rubbed around my asshole. It didn't take a genius to work out what was coming next, and soon, Maggie's finger was pressing against my outer ring and due to the copious amounts of lube she'd applied, it quickly slipped in causing me to let out a long moan as she began to explore my insides.

I couldn't focus on Martin's cock anymore and I'd let it fall out of my mouth and he moved off the bed and out of the bedroom. I now had my head buried into the sheets with both hands gripping on. Then I felt more pressure, as Maggie worked another finger into my ass, I was experienced in anal play with toys but even this felt like too much, I had no idea how Martin's cock would fit up there. As time went by, I started to feel more and more relaxed, Maggie was an expert at all things sex related it seemed. She then slowly withdrew her fingers and quickly replaced them with her tongue again which immediately put me into a relaxed state of mind. It was almost like she was moaning into my asshole whilst I moaned into the sheets.

I then thought I heard the faint sound of slapping. I raised my head from the bed and looked behind me, there was Martin now slowly fucking Maggie from behind. He was standing at the end of the bed whilst me and Maggie were both in the doggy style position. I selfishly continued to let her eat my ass because it felt so good but not long after I noticed they were fucking I changed my position. I turned to face Maggie initially and kissed her. Whilst reaching for her tits, she was moaning into my mouth and every time we broke the kiss off, she would moan even louder. I moved onto my back and slid myself underneath her body.

I now had a front row view to them fucking. Her panties were pulled to the side and Martin was hammering away. I moved my head as close to the end of the bed as I could, and then I had a perfect position to be able to lick Maggie's clit whilst also catching Martin's cock as it worked its way in and out. My cock was starting to stir in my panties and Maggie used this as an opportunity to muffle her moans when she covered my cock through the panties with her mouth. Me and Martin though were completely focused on her pleasure. I was lapping away at her clit and Martin was showing no signs of slowing down.

Maggie was approaching her orgasm. 'Fuck.... keep going.... you're both going to make me cum.... fuck.... it's so good.'

Her body started to convulse, and she pretty much collapsed on top of me as her orgasm ripped through her body. Martin quickly withdrew his cock from Maggie's pussy when it became too sensitive for her. He then quickly inserted it into my mouth and started fucking my face. The taste of his cock mixed with the juices from Maggie's pussy were incredible, I reached my arms out around his waist and pulled him into me, letting him fill my throat. Whilst Martin was fucking my face, Maggie started to explore my body. I lifted my knees up so she had easier access and she pushed her fingers against my ass once more, but this time they entered with ease.

Maggie looked over her shoulder, 'I think she's ready baby.'

He didn't waste any time, he quickly pushed Maggie from me and went round to the bed and laid himself down into the middle. Maggie helped me to a sitting position and then kissed me again.

'Are you ready to lose your virginity baby?' She whispered to me. I nodded in response, biting my lip.

'Condom or no condom?' She asked me.

'No condom... if that's okay? I've already had his load in my mouth, and I'd like the next one in my ass.' I responded with a cheeky smile.

I then stood above them both on the bed and positioned myself above Martin's body. He was stroking his cock in anticipation of my virgin ass. I started to lower myself down, Martin let go of his cock and took my hands which helped me balance whilst I squatted. Maggie was holding his cock and aiming it towards my asshole as I finally got low enough and felt the tip hit my entrance. The next few minutes felt like forever. I slowly lowered myself down and eventually his cock stretched my ass wide enough that the head of his cock was able to pop in.

'Fuckkkkkkk', I moaned. 'It's so fucking big...'

Martin just seemed to chuckle as I continued slowly down the shaft of his massive cock. He'd already blown his load once today and didn't show any signs of slowing. I was looking forward to being manhandled for the foreseeable future. I eventually felt his balls slowly resting against my ass. Maggie moved round in front of me and kissed me as I let my body adjust to this massive invader. With the assistance of both Martin and Maggie, I started to slowly rise off his cock until I almost let it fall out and then I buried it inside my ass again. With each insertion, there was a lot less pain and the pleasure levels started to increase.

It was a good idea have me on top first, it gave me the opportunity to control the pace whilst I got used to being fucked. After I gotten used to the feeling, Martin let go of my hands and Maggie moved up to where his head was and began to make out with him. I then leaned back, placing my hands on his shins for balance and began to bounce myself up and down, riding him to the best of my ability. My line of sight was one to behold. Looking down, I could see my cock in my panties struggling to escape my panties whilst I could also see Maggie, who's panties were still pulled to the side with her pussy still in view kissing Martin. The way them two were kissing, it was like I wasn't even in the room and at the minute, I was using Martin as my own personal dildo.

Eventually they turned their attention back to me, Maggie came over to me and slowly started rubbing my cock through my panties. Oddly, the longer I'd been riding Martin's cock, the softer my cock had become, although the ass fucking, I was getting still felt amazing.

'Are you enjoying that big dick sweetie?'

'Fuck yes.... it's so fucking good.' I could barely talk I was that out of breath from all the bouncing. 'Starting... to get.... tired... though.'

'Aww, did you hear that, Martin?' Maggie laughed, 'she's getting tired.'

'I guess I should be the gentleman here then, shouldn't I?' Martin said. He then grabbed a hold of me and swung his legs to the end of the bed, taking me with him. We were now face to face and he kissed me, with his cock still buried deep in my ass. I'd already placed my arms around his neck as we kissed. He then hooked his arms under my legs and attempted to stand up. I didn't think there was any way he'd be able to hold me, but he did. He now had me bouncing on his cock in the standing position whilst we kissed. I really wanted to grab a hold of my cock and wank myself off, but I couldn't, so all I could was focus on the pleasure this pounding was giving my prostate.

'Uh! Fuck! That feels so good.... but I need to use the bathroom.... fuck, I need to piss...'

'Ooooooo Martin.... it's happening.' Maggie seemed to be getting excited.

'What's happening?' I quickly asked with a sense of panic in my voice.

Maggie came closer and Martin didn't stop. I was still being bounced up and down when she spoke. 'Well, if Martin keeps fucking your prostate... you're going to cum.'

'But I'm not even hard?' I protested.

'Doesn't matter sweetie. The best part is, you'll be ready to cum again shortly after. So don't fight it, let it happen.'

Martin put me down shortly after and assisted me back to the bed. My legs were like jelly from all the fucking, so he quickly had me on my back on the bed. I reached for my cock only to find that my panties had a large wet spot from all the precum. I tried to reach inside my panties, but my hand was quickly slapped away by Maggie.

'No, no, no.... you need to let Martin make you cum, you'll enjoy it more', she told me.

They took one of the pillows from the bed and placed at the lower of my back and the top of my ass, lifting me slightly from the bed as Martin climbed on to the bed and spread my legs. This was the scenario I'd dreamed of, being dressed in lingerie, feeling feminine and a handsome man between my legs. He leaned over and kissed me; I could feel his cock pressing against my ass. I reached out to the bedside table beside Maggie and squeezed some lube from the pump onto my hand. Reaching for his cock, I found it and gently started to work the lube up and down his cock causing a little gasp to escape his mouth. I let go of his cock briefly to pull my panties away from my ass and Martin took the hint. He pressed his cock up against my hole and entered with ease. I moaned as he buried every inch of himself inside me and from this position and angle, his cock was pressing perfectly against my prostate.

'Uh, fuck.... yes.... oh God.... fuck me.... harder....' The sounds of my moans and his balls slapping against my ass filled the room as he quickened the pace and fucked me harder. He had moved his body position and was now sitting back on his knees as he fucked. Watching my body shake and move underneath his powerful thrusts was such a turn on but I still wasn't hard. But the feeling of needing to pee had returned, with every thrust I felt like I could go at any moment. I tried to relax but it was difficult when your body is trained not to just pee whenever.

Martin then grabbed my legs and placed them up onto his shoulders making my hole tighter for him and the feelings were much more intense for me. He then really started to fuck me hard and fast, he had his arms wrapped around my legs for leverage and I had my hands above my head on the headboard, stopping myself from crashing into it. I'd completely forgotten that Maggie was even laid next to me, I was in heaven and Maggie now had a hand between her legs and was playing with herself.

'Are you going to make her cum?' She looked towards Martin. 'Make her cum.'

He dropped my legs, so they were down by his side again. He then freed my cock from inside my panties, so it was now bouncing free with every thrust. Martin then grabbed a hold of my hips and continued to pound away at my hole. I didn't think he could go any faster, but he did and that pressure on my prostate was now constant. Maggie assisted and started kissing my neck, I just laid back and let the pleasure take over and from the constant pressure I could feel something building.

'Fuckkk Daddy.... fuck me.... fuck me.... it's so fucking good....' I was screaming now. Anybody in the adjoining rooms would've been able to hear me. 'Fuck... it's happening, something's happening.... I'm sorry.... fuckkkkkkk.'

The pressure was too much, I could no longer hold back on that feeling to pee. I looked down towards my soft cock which was flapping backwards and forwards. Initially the first spurt was what I assumed was pre cum, quickly followed by spurt after spurt of cum. Seen as though I wasn't hard there was no distance on the cum shots, but they went all around me as my cock bounced backwards and forwards. It was on my belly, my legs and even on my balls. Every time Martin thrust into me, more cum was squeezed from my cock until I couldn't cope anymore and asked him to stop. My legs were shaking, and I was struggling to catch my breath. I felt exhausted. I was looking down at my flaccid cock still leaking cum and I was amazed at what I'd just experienced and seen.