The Lingerie Store

Story Info
A fantasy fulfilled.
1.2k words
3.96
24.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sdsioux
sdsioux
190 Followers

My wife Sue and I are fast becoming part of the senior scene but our sex drive seems to be increasing with age. We sit together and come up with fantasies we can live out. This is one of them, changing room.

Sue is a brunette with long auburn hair, brown eyes, 5'7", 135 lbs., very sexy with really nice titties she loves to have played with all the time. She is a 'C' cup and I consider her stacked, though she argues with me. Let's say she is hot for a woman in her 50's. Someone you would give a second look at on the street.

Jack is a little older with short gray hair, blue eyes, 6'4", 185 lbs, a typical Swede. I'm addicted to Sue and her to me.

After making love and showering together we were enjoying some coffee and deciding were wondering what we would like to do today.

"How about some new sexy underwear," I suggested. "We could go to that lingerie shop in town and check some out. A new outfit would be nice."

"I like that idea," Sue chirped. "I love new underwear."

Off they went to town, a short distance. Sue and Jack were casually dressed in shorts with Sue wearing a tank top no bra so the nipples showed through, the way Jack liked it. Jack loved colored t-shirts with pockets. He chose a blue one to go with the red shorts.

Walking into the store Jack was taken aback with the selection of material when an idea popped into his head.

Whispering to Sue "Why don't I sneak into one of the changing rooms and you can model for me." "Keep the clerk busy while I sneak into the back."

"Okay Jack."

It was fairly easy to get to the back and I chose one of three rooms with the door open, the other two being closed. As I started in one of the doors opened and a young woman came out in a very skimpy bikini and headed toward the front. I quickly closed the door to avoid being seen. It wasn't too long before Sue came in with an outfit in her hand red in color. I put my feet down off the bench hoping she would recognize my shoes. Sue was smart enough to see my Nike shoes and came into the correct room.

"What do you think of the outfit?" she whispered as she held up a red bra and matching bikini pants.

"Does it cover much?" I asked.

Sue quickly took her top off revealing her beautiful melons which took my breath away. I never got tired of looking at them. They were firm, still perky, pure alabaster white, hard brown nipples, erect from the fabric and longing for my mouth. I resisted sucking on them as she slipped on the sexy red top. There was a lot of white cleavage with tight cleavage contrasted by the brown tan of her neck and shoulders.

The red bra was outstanding pushing her cleavage together showing a long deep cleavage line and covered little else. She was very hot to look at but she motioned me to wait. She had stripped her shorts off and her white panties. She put on the red bikini panties and let me stare at her. She was breathtaking. Very little was covered by the outfit. She was sexier with the outfit than if she was nude. There was little to imagine what her breasts and pussy looked like.

As much as I wanted to resist her I couldn't. I held her close and unclasped the bra and slowly revealed her breasts. With my hands on her ass I slowly pulled the bikini bottoms off and pressed my erect manhood against her wet pussy. My hands drifted down to her big breasts and I began to massage the breast flesh, kneading them like bread dough. With my thumbs I pushed on her nipples and felt them harden to the touch. I bent over and began to suck on her nipples and she moaned in pleasure.

"Sue, I want to fuck you right here right now," I whispered to her. "I can't wait."

"Fuck me now Jack. Fuck me hard," she cried.

Sue was already pulling my shorts and briefs off freeing my cock to rub free against her wet pussy. With my hands on her breasts and my cock rubbing her pussy lips I was a happy man and she was horny to fuck right now.

"I want you to fuck my titties," as she got down on her knees and put my cock in her mouth making it wet and slippery before she shoved my cock into her cleavage.

Sue knew how much I love to do this and she could climax from it too if I played with her nipples, which I did by pulling on her nipples. Her cleavage was tight and her breasts big enough that they held my cock in place without hands. She just moved up and down while I pulled on her nipples. I watched the cock head appear at the top of her breasts and she licked the precum off the tip.

The flesh was firm yet soft to the touch of my cock. I wanted her to finish but I wanted to suck on her pussy first. I pulled my cock out, lifted her up onto the bench, spread her legs, and feasted on her love mound licking the juices and her clit with my tongue. I sucked it all in and she squirmed and moaned with pleasure.

I pulled her forward on the bench and shoved my cock into her pussy hard. Back and forth I slid my rod into her while she had orgasms over and over for me. My cock was so wet with her juices it slid like there was oil on it. God this was an incredible woman for me.

Sue pulled my cock out, got down on her knees again, and began with the titty fucking again, my cock more slippery than ever. I continued enjoying her titty fuck as she moved up and down on my shaft. She smiled knowing how much she pleases me.

I couldn't last too much longer in that sexy breast flesh making my cock harder and harder. I pulled it out of her cleavage and rubbed my cock on her nipples making them harder and harder. She moaned with pleasure.

Sue grabbed my cock from me and began giving me a handjob rubbing it on the underside of one breast an then the other completely burying it in breast flesh. That was even more exciting than her cleavage. The combination of her hand and the breast flesh was more than I could stand.

"Sue," I screamed, "I'm coming, I'm coming."

Sue yelled back, " Cum on my titties," as she aimed my cock at her nipples and breasts. One rope landed on one nipple, another on the other nipple, the third and fourth on the top of her breasts. The last bit of cum she saved for her mouth which she gobbled down, licking the pussy liquid from my cock.

We very quietly dressed, bought the sexy underwear and went home with smiles on our faces.

sdsioux
sdsioux
190 Followers