A Delightful Afternoon

Story Info
Pool side flirting results in an afternoon delight!
2k words
4.14
37.5k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sueshows
sueshows
333 Followers

Things were going so beautiful.

We tried to play closer to home, but we were still afraid someone would see us, and rumors would start. I imagine the neighbors were wondering why we took so many weekend trips, but until asked, we weren't going to be concerned.

We learned of swing clubs in Dayton, Columbus, Knoxville, and Nashville but decided to wait to go that route.

We decided to go back to Louisville and the Holiday Inn. The weather was still cooperating, so we went early Friday afternoon and thought maybe I could tan at the hotel's pool.

We got to the hotel around 3 pm, unpacked. After a kiss and a little foreplay, I put on a very brief white bikini of which I had removed the lining my 4-inch red heels, grabbed a towel, and left for the pool. If all goes well, a dip in the pool and getting out will result in an almost sheer suit.

I wasn't surprised to find a couple with two children, screaming and throwing water. There was another couple, alone, and a man and woman who didn't appear to be with each other. So much for a dip.

The pool was small and with probably ten loungers and a couple of tables with four chairs at each. I found a lounger as far away from the noise and children I could find. Wearing my sunglasses allowed me to scan the other guests.

I was closest to the couple, in a curve of the pool, and at a right angle to them. He was lying back, appearing to be napping, she was reading a magazine. I laid the towel down, turned, and sat on the edge of the lounger. I began to apply tanning oil on my arms and moved down my body ending on my legs. Only then did I remove my heels. I stood up again, positioned my lounger to the sun, and sat down.

I applied another hand full of oil my chest, this time making sure I allowed my fingers to slip inside my bikini top. When finished, I laid back and began to sun.

I began to look around to see if I had attracted anyone's attention. The fellow who was napping and his lady friend were watching me.

The lone woman started to retrieve her items and was leaving.

I closed my eyes and began to think about what might happen later in the evening. My boobs started to tingle with the idea of seducing another man. Looking down, I saw my nipples were responding to my thoughts. The top, unlined, was showing my 'pokies' to anyone who was watching.

After 15 or so minutes, I again applied more oil to my stomach, this time pushing down my bikini bottoms to where my tan line was exposed. And of course, I had to adjust my leg openings a little. Drawing them up, I was causing the crotch to slip tighter, I knew my always protruding labia lips were in a bundle against my pussy.

By this time, the only ones still at the pool were the single guy and the couple. Thank goodness the screaming kids had left.

Sitting up, I untied my top and adjusted the cups down to within a few inches of my nipples.

I looked over at the guy and seeing he was watching, I smiled. He smiled back. He appeared to be in his late thirties, fairly well-tanned, and showed a wedding ring. He was meeting all the requirements so far.

We exchanged glances a couple of more times, and then, finally, he stood up and came over to me. As he approached, I shifted to give him enough room to sit on the edge of my lounger. My sunglasses still hide my eyes so I could appraise his 'package.' Nice!

I sat up and had to catch my top from falling even further.

We exchanged names and other worthless information for a few minutes. Tony finally got around to asking if I was staying at the hotel. I told him I was, again, using the story of having an ' arriving' husband coming in on a flight.

He said he was a salesman, stopping for the evening, and on the way to meet clients in Evansville on Monday. Good. He had a room. I didn't want to have to make up an excuse for not being able to go to mine.

As he was sitting with me, I looked over at the couple. Both were watching me. I wondered if they thought I was 'a lady of the evening' playing a mark, or if I was just a slut? Let me think about that later.

As Tony, my new guy talked, he slides his hand over to my thigh. Showing no resistance, Tony began to take liberties with his hand. He began to run his fingers over my thigh. I, in response, laid my hand on his leg and ran a fingernail up even further.

He said he was going up to his room and asked if I wanted to come up with him for a drink? 'Of course,' I said.

He stood and waited for me to gather my various items. My last move was to retie my top. With the towel and oil in hand, I removed my sunglasses and looked over to the couple. I winked. Yep, I am going to get fucked. I bet their minds were going nuts.

Slipping on my heels, I walked toward the hotel's door. Tony was following, probably watching my ass. I opened the door and began to walk toward the elevators. Tom knew my intentions when I went down to the pool, so I didn't need to contact him.

Tony pushed the button to his floor, one below ours, and we entered the car. As the door closed, I moved over to him and cupped his balls and cock. We kissed until we heard the elevator open.

As we entered his room, he touched my shoulder and moved to turn me toward him. He grabbed my breast and began to kiss me, openmouthed. c I reached down and up his suit's leg to find his cock. Thick and growing.

He untied my top, and I unhooked the back. My nipples were like thimbles! Hard enough to cut glass. Tony dipped his head and began to suck on the right one. I released his tool and began to push his trunks down. Once below his knees, he kicked them off.

I backed up slightly and removed my bikini bottoms. He ran his eyes over my body, and his smile showed approval. He grabbed my hand and walked me to the bed.

He sat down and leaned back. His penis was hard, so I took his actions to mean he wanted me to suck it. Not to disappoint, I knelt between his legs and began to tongue its head. I was running my lips over the head and looking up at him. He was watching and smiling.

'Like that,' I asked? ' Oh, yea' was his answer. I began to take more into my mouth. I began to bob my head as I did. Within a minute, I had my lips against his pubic hair. He was moaning. Damn, I didn't want this to end so quickly. I slipped him out of my mouth and stood.

His cock was red as a stoplight. Not wanting him to 'lose' his load, I walked over to the window and looked out. As I stood there, I could see the parking lot and the traffic on the road a little further away.

Finally, I turned around and leaned again to the sill. I unabashedly told Tony I wanted to be fucked. I stood there. Slightly spread my legs and reached down with my hand and felt my wetness. Raising it to my lips, I sucked my juices.

I dropped the same hand only to flick my labia lips. I found my interior lips and grabbing them both in my fingers. I pulled them down.

His eyes were watching my movements. I pulled my lips even further. He got off the bed and walked over to me. I removed my hand to give him access to my pussy.

He spread my lips, taking one in each hand and pulled me open. Soon he as slipping a finger inside me. I moaned and allowed him to probe. He began to rub my clit, slowly at first but eventually with more furor.

I reached down and stopped him. 'From behind,' I told him. Turning, I moved back a couple of steps and leaned forward. Spreading my legs, I pushed my ass toward him. Looking out at the parking lot, the flowing traffic on the street, I wondered if anyone as watching. Damn, I hoped so.

As Tony approached, I felt his hand open me. Remembering his thick cock, I adjusted my stance and was ready for his entry.

Soon he as pushing his penis against my opening. I closed my eyes, ready for him. He started feeding his rod into me and didn't stop until he could go no deeper. I pushed back, signaling I wanted him.

He didn't disappoint. As he began to move, I was wonderfully stretched. He pushed against me, and I moaned. Realizing I was going to be satisfied, I absorbed his thrusts.

My head down, I reached back and found his testicles. I cupped them in my hand. He joined me in a duel moan!

A horn honked in the parking lot! Looking up, I saw a guy standing outside his open door. He as laughing and waving. Enjoying my pleasure, I failed to return the wave but was excited to know he was watching.

I was coming to an orgasm I barely remember taking my fingernails and scratching his nuts.

Within seconds of each other, we came. I was so in a trance, I merely lowered my head and remained at the window, recovering from the sex Tony moved away.

I eventually looked out the window to find my watcher was holding his hands above his head in a victory grasp. I straightened up and waved and copied his arm's position.

I moved over to Tony and kneeling; I grasped his cum covered cock in my lips. I gently sucked and cleaned his limp rod. As I worked on him, I had my right hand below my dripping pussy, catching the joined juices escaping my pussy.

Once I stood, I raised my hand and spread the concoction over my boobs.

Tony smiled.

Using the excuse I need to get back to my room to see if my husband had left me a message concerning his flight, I started to gather up my bikini, oil, and towel. I had never removed my heels. I wrapped the towel around me and kissed Tony quickly. I told him, 'it was a pleasure' and hurried out the door. I used the stairs to go down to our floor.

I knocked, and the door opened immediately. I dropped the towel and tossed everything else against the wall. My breasts covered with juices, I assured Tom he should be proud of his slut.

Tom kissed me, surely tasting Tony's cum, then stooped and began to lick the juices off my body. I stood there, finally raised my boobs to his face; I began to receive a cleaning from my husband.

Finally, we moved to the bed. I filled Tom in on the afternoon's happenings as he supped the juices from my cunt. I told him about the guy watching our screwing from the parking lot, which caused him to suck even more fervently. I allowed him to finish and looked at his covered face. I awaited him to come to my level on the bed before I squeezed his balls and roughly twisted his limp cock. We kissed for an extended length of time. He was seeping cum, which I gathered in my hand and licked as he watches.

Suggesting a shower, dinner, and, move fun later. I got up and went to the bathroom to clean up.

In an hour we left to find a restaurant. I was wearing a short black wrap-around dress and my black strapless heels.

Tom thoroughly approved.

The weekend was just starting, and already I was glowing with satisfaction.

sueshows
sueshows
333 Followers