The Lingerie Tease

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She glowed with the thrill, and perhaps just a glimpse of appreciative melancholy I couldn't place. But then that mischievous, teasing look was back in her eyes, and an excitement I had never seen before that day.

"Those pictures are for you," Sam said, her voice cracking a little, her smiling eyes looking almost damp. "Something special," she added, seemingly at a loss for words. She must have planned this moment, along with the whole day, but forgotten what to say.

I said a word of thanks, unsure if she heard me. But it was all I could muster as my mind swam with surprise and confusion and excitement and horniness and concern for my friend and our friendship.

"But!" she said, all hesitancy suddenly gone from her face, "There's a condition." I looked at her, and she slowly added, "Each time you cum looking at these pictures or even thinking about them, you have to send me a thumbs-up text. Right away, no matter the time, day or night. Can you do that?"

"Seriously?" I asked. Surely this was some sort of trap.

"One hundred percent serious. I want to know exactly how much you like those pictures. And when you like them too," she said with a giggle.

And Sam had more. "These pictures are just from the one set. And I think I know which is your second favorite and which is your first. But you'll just have to wait for me to send pictures of those, one and two months from now." That seemed forever to wait, yet I didn't think I would ever tire of the six pictures she already sent.

"I..." I didn't know how to respond. "Thank you, Samantha. I'm afraid to admit exactly how much I like this," I laughed nervously. She beamed. "You're sure about your condition?" I asked.

"Absolutely," she said with a coy smile. "I want to know to compare with when and how much you excite me too." I didn't know how to respond to that, so I didn't. We sat there in silence a moment longer.

Sam must have decided we were concluded, so she asked me how different I thought Inception would look in UHD. I explained how Christopher Nolan inexplicably still shoots on film, which can provide additional resolution over digital sensors when scanned, except the visual effects are often still mastered using a 1080p digital intermediary before eventually being overlayed onto the higher resolution footage, but it's really the pop of color and brightness from HDR that...

Sam knew exactly what I needed: a distraction for my erection to subside. She figured the moment was right, collected her scarf, stood up, and proffered her hand to me to follow, which I took. We were silent on the ride back to my place, but silent in a glowing appreciation over how each of us had stretched our friendship: particularly her - that must have taken resolve for her to pull off, particularly with such a daring freedom that she'd never exhibited before.

I adored the six pictures for the next month, blushing each time I sent her a thumbs-up text, even at all hours of the day and night. And the next two batches of pictures were even better. She even saved the 'comfy' black bra and boy short set till last. I don't know how Sam knew that would be my favorite, but she did.

12