The Lion and the Cub

Story Info
I fuck a woman as her daughter watches.
1.8k words
4.3
16.6k
18

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/05/2023
Created 07/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. I'm your whore, fuck me. Fuck me like I'm your slut!"

God I love the mouth on this woman I thought to myself as I pumped her even harder. She was in my favourite position, face down ass up, her eyes closed, screaming and mouthing obscenities as my black cock pistoned in and out of her hot wet moist pussy.

I spanked her big butt as I fucked her. I loved humiliating this bitch and she really got off on it. She had a big caramel butt, stretch marks aplenty criss-crossing her early 40s body. We'd met a couple of months back on a fetish website. She was a newbie looking for someone to gently explore with. I had been there for a while but mostly as a voyeur. I really wasn't interested in meeting people online, there were too many fakes and scammers out there.

She actually initiated conversation which was surprising. Women were in such low supply and high demand that they commanded a premium on the site and that premium came with a lot of arrogance. Apparently she liked something about my profile. I was pleasantly surprised when I met her for coffee and she turned out to be a smart genial divorced Zulu woman called Cynthia. In her early 40s, marketer, well read, well educated, divorced with one daughter in university, living alone in a middle class suburb in Joburg. Two hours later I was deep in her pussy twisting her nipples cruelly as I kissed and fucked her. She loved it!. I loved it. Nineteen years of living with a sexually repressed misogynistic Zulu man had left her a sexually frustrated perpetually horny almost nympho woman. What she lacked in experience she gave back in sheer enthusiasm.

So there I was in her bedroom, naked, slapping her ass, calling her all kinds of names, forcing her to say those names, acknowledge the names, to admit her sexuality, her sluttiness, helping her purge her repression. It was then I noticed a movement from the corner of my eye. Actually I wouldn't have noticed if I hadn't glanced at the dressing table mirror and saw a flash of something white. I looked at the door of the bedroom and that's when I saw her, Thandi, the daughter of the woman I was vigorously fucking.

Actually she wasn't hiding. She was in the corridor, illuminated from the light coming from her bedroom, staring at us intently as we went at it.

"Did I shut the bedroom door when I came in?" I had no idea. Hard to concentrate when you have a woman kissing you hungrily while rubbing your cock through the jeans you're wearing.

She was wearing a white t-shirt and shorts, probably was about to jump into bed when she heard us going at it. We had gone out earlier for dinner and drinks. As usual the mum wanted to come home and fuck...or be fucked is more like it. I was a bit hesitant coz I knew the mother was a howler, she just couldn't shut up once dick was inside her and apparently her daughter was home for the holidays. I had actually met her a couple of times before when Cynthia had invited me for dinner. She was a cute slimmer version of her mum, didn't have her mum's big butt though. We had casual conversation that lasted all of five minutes where she told me she was studying journalism, loved anime, loved amapiano and naija music. Just the typical young South African college girl. The other times we met her on the way out to some party or to hang out with friends or something like that.

"Don't worry, Thandi sleeps heavily. By the time we get home she'll be asleep, she won't hear us." That's what Cynthia had told me when we got to her place.

Well Thandi definitely heard us. And Thandi was staring, no...leering at my bare cock as it pounded her mother's pussy. Her attention was totally focused on the action with rapt attention. I'd seen the look on her face before in so many other women. Lust, horniness, wonder, awe. I'd love to say that I have a big monster black cock but I'm just reasonably endowed, 8 inch cock that can fill a big palm. I had been told a number of times that I had a nice looking cock. They told me it fit nicely, not too big and painful, not small either. But the way this woman was staring at my cock made me feel like a stud. Her mother couldn't notice. She was facing away from the door, her face buried in the pillow mouthing obscenities.

For some reason this whole thing was a huge turn on for me. The young woman didn't seem to be bothered seeing her mother getting fucked, in fact she seemed turned on judging from the look on her face. The mother on the other hand didn't know her daughter could see her getting fucked. I decided to give the young girl a show. I pulled off my cock and slapped it on her mother's butt. Smacked that butt hard while I rode my cock up and down the cleft of her butt.

"You like that cock? You like me fucking you?"

"Yes yes. Please put it in. Fuck me!"

"What if your daughter hears you screaming like a whore? What will she think?" I looked at her daughter with a leer on my face waiting to see what the mum would say.

"Fuck her, fuck her. Just fuck me. I'm a whore, fuck me like the whore that I am!"

I drove my cock back in and her mother loudly gasped and moaned. I felt like the star of some cheesy porn flick as I looked at the daughter and found her staring at me. I grabbed the mother's butt for leverage, spanked it a bit and then violently shoved my cock in to hear a satisfying plop sound as my cock bottomed out on the wet pussy. I pounded that pussy as I stared...no, leered at the daughter. There was no mistaking what was going on. I was putting on a show for her, more like an act of dominance, showing her who was in charge, who owned that pussy.

I could see Thandi's fingers slowly crept into her shorts and into her pussy. My mind was going crazy trying to visualise her young hot pussy. Truth be told, her mother's pussy was past prime age. Loose, sloppy, tired. Thandi's pussy must be some prime beef stuff. The kind of pussy for connoisseurs of the stuff. My imagination was running riot as I pummeled one pussy and watched another pussy!

"Remove it," I mouthed to her.

She stared back at me silently. She had heard what I had asked, what I wanted to see. And without any hesitation she slipped off her shorts to her feet. I could barely see the outline of her hips in the corridor light but there was no mistaking what she was doing. She was actively masturbating, playing with herself as she watched me fuck her mother. She was now looking at my face, staring at me as she played with herself. Her fingers a dark blur edging her on further and further.

We were now actively entertaining ourselves at the expense of the mother. Everyone was getting what they wanted. The mother was getting the cock she craved, I was pounding pussy while watching a hot young thing play with herself. The hot young thing was getting some perverse voyeuristic pleasure watching her mother getting fucked.

I decided to take things further, maybe just prove a point, I don't know. At that time I was like another person. I'd never known I could be so turned on by all this. Maybe it was that Thandi was so obviously turned on that pushed me further. Maybe it was a vindication that I still had it, that I, a 45 year old African man, could still make women horny, even a woman young enough to be my daughter. I felt like a King, a Lion surveying his kingdom. Proclaiming his dominance over his territory. I had an energy, an extra strength, an extra jolt of libido energy spurred, activated, stimulated by these two hot and so contrasting women.

I had a nasty smile on my face as I stuck fingers in my mouth, coated them with saliva. I wanted to prove a point. To show this young woman what a whore, how slutty the mum was.

"Watch." I mouthed to her.

I was met with enthusiastic approval by Cynthia as I slowly stuck my moistened finger up her butt.

"Oh yes, stick that finger up my ass. I love it! You're gonna make me cum!" the mother gasped.

I looked back at her daughter to see wonder, lust on her face as she watched her mother pummeled while welcoming a finger in her asshole. Thandi's fingers were now a blur. She was now hunched over, knees wide spread giving her fingers the deepest access to her pussy. I could see at least two, maybe three fingers deep in her pussy, frigging herself vigorously with her other hand supporting herself against the door.

I slipped another finger into her mother's asshole and that did it for the mum.

"Fuck I'm coming, don't stop. I'm cumming!"

I stuck my fingers deep in her asshole as I felt the first shakes, tremors of her oncoming orgasm. Her pussy clenched around my cock, unclenched and then a flood of wetness swamped my cock as she came noisily. I turned over to see her daughter almost in pain. She was bent over, three, definitely three fingers jammed deep into her pussy in the throes of what looked to be a momentous orgasm.

"I'm cumming!" She mouthed at me.

That was my trigger. The Lion had done his job. His kingdom was safe. His dominance was not in any doubt.

I came so hard I felt weak, almost collapsed on the mother's back. Her pussy was now a pool of liquids, her cum mixed with like a ton of my sperms and more being deposited in jolts of what felt like electricity from the core of my being. I collapsed on the Cynthia's back and we both collapsed on the bed. I was spent. The mother was spent. I don't know about the daughter but judging from her vigorous frigging she must have been spent too.

I slipped off to the side and looked at the doorway. Thandi smiled at me as she quickly drew up her shorts.

"Thank you," she mouthed as she silently closed the door. Her mother didn't notice, she was already drifting off to sleep. A well fucked and well satisfied woman.

"If only you knew what just happened," I thought to myself as I snuggled next to her and nodded off to sleep.