The Lion and the Cub Ch. 02

Story Info
The cub surprises me even further.
2.4k words
4.61
4.5k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/05/2023
Created 07/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry I got to rush, have an early morning meeting."

With a quick peck on the lips, Cynthia was off. I looked at the time. 6.12am.

Too early to get up for me. I needed to be at home at my desk for my first meeting in four hours. Let me catch one more hour of sleep.

I woke up a couple of hours later. I wanted to catch a shower before heading off to my place. Truth is, I would never admit it but I enjoyed showering in Cynthia's bathroom. She had all those frilly totally unnecessary (in my opinion anyway) shower gels and facial washes and creams and fancy nice-smelling stuff that I could never be bothered to buy but still enjoyed.

I smiled as I remembered last night's activities. That was a first for me. Twenty-five years of a very active sex life and this was my first time encountering the joys of voyeuristic pleasures.

I had a big smile on my face as I woke up, stretched and walked naked to the adjoining bathroom. Spent a few minutes choosing and arranging which beauty products I would experiment with today as the shower spewed out hot water. The hot water almost scalded me as I stepped into the shower. A few adjustments and the water was perfect. Bliss!

I was in good spirits as I soaped myself vigorously, concentrating on my crotch, eager to get all that dried up cum from my cock. I was so focused on my business that I only noticed something was amiss when the shower door opened and Thandi stepped in. Butt naked!

"What the fuck?? What the fuck are you doing?"

I was incredulous. In shock. The game we played last night was all fine and dandy but this was something else altogether.

"What does it look like I'm doing," She said as she looked me in the eye confidently, her hands reaching out for the shower gel, squeezing the goo into her hands, reaching out to touch my chest, soap my chest.

I pushed her hands away.

"You can't do this. Last night was just a game. I'm fucking your mother for godssake!"

"She's cheating on you." She casually dropped this bomb and continued soaping my chest with her small dainty fingers.

"Wha..what do you mean?"

"I said she's cheating on you. She told you last Wednesday she was at a work function . Nope, she was over here getting fucked by some guy I've never seen. She had a different guy over on Sunday."

I stared at her wordlessly as she said all this. And then it clicked. Maybe it's me who didn't want to admit it to myself but the mum was either a nympho or she just loved dick and wanted to play the field. Small things I'd noticed over the last few months added up. The constant messages coming into her phone. The constant phone calls which she could never take near me. Boring work stuff she would say. The numerous cancelled dates. I can't make it today, got a crisis at work she would say as she cancelled.

It all made sense now. To be honest I didn't care if she was seeing other people. What pissed me off is that she had insisted on us being monogamous to each other as long as we were fucking or doing whatever we were doing. Seems like she had no intentions of being monogamous, just playing me for a fool.

"How do you know all this?"

"I hear her from my bedroom. Hear her getting calls, calling, making dates. Bringing men over to get fucked. She can't help herself. I think she's a sex addict." She said all this in a matter-of-fact way as she continued soaping me with her hands slowly moving downwards.

"I like you. You're one of the few nice ones she's been with. Most are creeps and weirdos who always make a pass at me when she's not looking. You're nice. You try talking to me like an adult, treat me like an adult."

My mind was in a daze as I heard all this. All thoughts of resistance totally gone as I received the stunning news. It all made sense now. I felt so foolish. I really did like the mum, we connected in many ways and I found her stimulating and interesting to talk to. This was a shock. I could feel the anger rise up in me. I had been played. I knew it, Thandi knew it.

My reverie was broken as Thandi started slowly stroking my cock.

My cock stirred as Thandi's hands worked their magic. Thandi had me and she knew it. All thoughts of resistance had disappeared, revenge and horninnes had taken over. Slowly Thandi sank to her knees. Her mouth on the same level as my cock, the warm water flowing down both our bodies, she took my cock in her mouth as she looked me straight in the eyes. Suddenly I felt afraid. I wasn't the King here. I was the lion being hunted by the big game hunter. I was a sock puppet and Thandi was the hand commandeering the puppet. She was in total control of the situation. She knew it. I knew it.

My cock rose as her mouth went to work. Damn this girl has skills. She wasn't like her mother, all enthusiasm, no finesse, skill or technique. This was a woman who knew her way around sucking cock, pleasing a man. She swallowed it whole. Spat it out. Let saliva trickle down from the cock to her mouth as she kissed it, stroked my balls, wanked it.

My cock was in full attention in a matter of seconds. Straining, veins almost popping as the young woman expertly played with it, stimulated it, toyed with it, with me. All the time her eyes were on me. We stared at each other. I moaned and groaned as she deepthroated me while fondling my balls. Her control over me was obvious to see. She was telling me the cub was ready to dispose of the Lioness and take her place next to the King. Her eyes were magnetic, hypnotic. She looked like an evil seductress, the type your mother warned you about, the type ancient men feared, loved, hated, worshipped, lusted for all at the same time. She would take your heart through your loins and go straight to your soul. Then she demurred. Released my cock from her eager wet mouth, placed it on top of her face, a sure sign of submission. The cub realizing her place. She wasn't looking at usurping the King. She was looking at showing the King there were better younger options.

I lifted her up in my arms, turned her around, bent her over. She knew what was coming. She didn't resist. I had to have her. Had to conquer her. It was a need. The same need that drove men to climb mountains, hunt bears, walk to the North Pole, go to space, fight wars. The need to conquer.

I stroked and fondled her butt as she bent over, waiting, inviting me to take the prize. I could feel the young tight taut skin, no wrinkles, no stretch marks, smooth, supple.My fingers lingered over her asshole, the water collecting, oh so tempted to push my finger in but sensing it wasn't the right time. They moved further downwards to her hot tight hole. The silky moistness invited them in, sucked them in was more like it. She moaned as I stuck one and then two fingers in her tight pussy.

"You like that? Liked watching me fuck your mum yesterday? You wished it was you being fucked right?"

"Yes," she moaned. "Fuck me. Please fuck me like you fucked my mum."

My cock twitched as she spoke.

I aligned my cock to her pussy and pushed in. Resistance at first. Oh so tight. So much tighter than her mother. And the smell, I could smell it through the heat, steam and water. The smell of freshness, of a new dawn, the rain on parched ground. The smell of youth, of renewal.

I slowly pushed my cock in as she steeled herself against the shower, mouthing sweet encouragement all the while.

"Yes yes yes. Like that. Feels so good."

My cock persisted like on autopilot. Devouring new territory as the tight pussy gave way in the face of this advancing force. Her face was all scrunched up in a mix of pain and pleasure. I knew I wasn't her first, her blowjob skills left no doubt. But there was no way many cocks had devoured this girl, this young woman. Not from the way that hot snatch surrounded my cock, drawing it in, inviting it to its hot lair.

Finally I bottomed out. Pulled back and slowly started fucking her. All thoughts of her mother were long gone. I didn't care about her anymore. The daughter was a much better prize. I gripped her thighs, her small butt as I slowly started picking up speed. I wanted to ram it in her and fuck her hard but no, this was a prize that needed to be savoured, delicately broken in. I wanted her to come back for me. Voluntarily. I needed her to want this. To want, need, beg for my cock. In her mouth, in her pussy and eventually, in her ass.

She moaned and writhed as I picked up speed.

"Spank me!"

This girl just continued to surprise me.

I spanked her lightly, testing the waters. Lets see how far down the rabbit hole she wants to go.

"Harder."

I spanked her harder as I increased my thrusts. Pacing myself, teasing her. Slowing down, the tip of my cock grazing her pussy lips, inviting her, forcing her to say what she wants.

"Fuck me. Please fuck me. Please," she begged.

Oh those words felt good. Same words her mother had said to me many times as I ravaged her.

I continued teasing her mercilessly. Spanking her harder now. Alternating the strokes between rough hard strokes and softer slower strokes. Long loving strokes, shorter merciless thrusts.

She was now a mess, almost on the floor. I had to support her as I fucked her.

"You like that? You like the way I'm fucking you?"

"I love it, love it."

I continued pounding her.

"I'm I better than Mum? I'm I?" She asked. Is this girl competing with her mother?

"Far better. Far far better."

She spasmed when I said those words. A mini orgasm. Then it clicked.Must be like some female Oedipus complex thing. The daughter seducing, taking her mother's man.

"This is some hot pussy. Better than your mum's pussy. Gonna be fucking it regularly. Do you want that? Do you want me to be fucking you regularly?"

"Yes."

"Do you want me to leave your mum for you? Stop fucking your mum and fuck you instead?"

"Yes, yes! I'm better than her. I promise I won't fuck other men. Take me instead."

Her body had now taken control and she was vigorously fucking herself on my cock. Oh the energy of youth! I responded by meeting her thrust for thrust, pound for pound. This was pure animalistic fucking. And now I knew the trigger, her trigger.

"Fuck. Gonna make you my new whore. Fuck your mouth, pussy and ass. You're mine now, you cunt. You're a slut like your mum. Fucking slut. Much better than your mum.."

That was her trigger. She came hard, almost collapsing as her orgasm took over. Her body, pussy retreating from my hungry cock. Her young pussy clamped down on my cock and I had one of the most intense orgasms ever.

"I'm cumming," I shouted.

Quick as a flash she had turned around, was on her knees, hands grabbing my now ejaculating cock, shooting everything in her mouth, her face.

I swear just that sight of my cum spewing out at high velocity into her mouth and her face made me cum even harder. This is something new I'd never experienced in 25 years of lots of casual promiscuous sex. This girl was a sex hound, a sex Goddess and she was milking my soul, my cum into her essence. More cum came out and she took it all. Her mouth, her face. She was a mess. A smiling mess with her eyes closed enjoying the facial bath I was giving her.

I almost collapsed with relief as my orgasm high came down. She was still smiling, eyes still closed. The water streaming down her face making her look like something else. Part angel, part devil. I wiped the cum off her face and helped her up. She looked at me and smiled as I wiped her face. She looked so sweet, so nice, so innocent. That smile could reach down a man's heart and grab anything it wanted. I felt a twinge in my heart.

"Thanks." She smiled as she reached up and kissed me. Her hands were now covering her boobs in a shy-modest kind of way.

She giggled as she turned around and scampered away from the bathroom out of the bedroom, slamming the door as she entered her bedroom.

I was speechless. Stunned. The events of the last twelve hours felt surreal, like they happened to someone else and I was a spectator.

I switched off the water and got out of the bathroom. Contemplated events as I wiped my face in the plush towels left by her mum.

Twenty minutes later I was done. All prepared to leave the house. I hesitated as I passed her bedroom door. This was so weird. I felt like a teenager, shy, no clue what I'm doing. I decided to pass. When in doubt do nothing, that was my motto.

Turned out to be a good motto. I was almost at the front door when I heard her footsteps behind me. I turned around and there she was. Skin glowing, looking all fresh and nice and innocent in an oversize university t-shirt and pyjamas.

"Your number?" She asked, demanded, as she held her phone.

I gave it to her.

She interrupted as I was about to say something, anything.

"Thanks. I'll text you."

With those words she turned around and scampered away to her bedroom leaving me speechless again in the space of 30 minutes.

A few minutes later I got a message from an unknown number as I walked to my car.

"This is my number. Thanks for everything. I wanted this. Needed this. It's not your fault. My mum really is playing you. I'll let you know next time it happens. Chat soon."