The List Pt. 02

Story Info
A day for BBQ and games.
7.7k words
4.31
2.2k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*A quick note to give some appreciation to some amazing people that have helped me out with some ideas and editing the story.

Thanks to Mobin, ThatHaremGuy, and Deal42 for helping out with everything.

Also thanks to GingerWritesThings for helping me edit the story as well*

Blake's POV

Blake makes it home and messages Alyssa that he was home safe once he walks in the door. Walking inside, he notices his roommates on the couch playing video games. They hear him walking in and invite him to play some games with them. He sits down on the couch next to them.

"How was your date with Alyssa?" Conner asked

"It went amazing, I'm falling for this girl quickly. I want to ask her to be my girlfriend," Blake replied.

His roommates turned to him when he said that and they both smiled. They were happy to see that their friend was happy. They hand him a game controller and they play a few rounds on the game until Henry decides to head to bed. Blake and Conner say goodnight, and Henry goes to bed.

After he leaves, Conner turns to Blake and says, "So what happened on the date?"

Blake smiled and replied, "We went to Mountain trail and hiked up to the viewpoint to eat a lunch picnic. Then we hiked up to the lake to swim. We ended up having sex up there before we went swimming."

"Wow. I wouldn't have expected you guys to do that in public."

"I know," he replied. "We were both super surprised after it happened, but we were very happy that it happened. It was something we had wanted to do for a while."

The guys continued to talk about their days, until they both decided to head to bed themselves. Blake told Conner that they would hang out tomorrow to catch up on everything else since it had been a while since they hung out together.

Alyssa's POV

Once Blake had messaged her that he was home safe, Alyssa got ready for bed. She messaged Danielle to talk to her about everything that happened.

"Hey Danielle, just got back from the hiking date with Blake."

"Hey, how did it go?" Danielle responded.

Alyssa replied, "It went really well," smiling while thinking about it.

"What happened?"

"We hiked up and had some lunch, then went up to the lake to go swimming, except we ended up having sex next to the lake."

"What! I can't believe you guys did that," Danielle replied, shocked.

"I know! We were so surprised that it happened, but happy that it did."

"I know that was something that you always wanted to try. I'm glad that you enjoyed doing it with Blake. Has he asked you to be his girlfriend yet?"

Alyssa reads the message, caught off guard by the question. She sat there thinking about it. She really liked Blake and something about being with him makes her want to be his girlfriend. They both had started off only wanting fun and no serious connections, but now she was slowly changing her mind.

"No, he hasn't yet, but I honestly really want to be his girlfriend. He makes me happy and there is just something about him that I really like," She finally replied.

"You should talk to him about it," Daniellle responds. "See how he feels about it. I love that you are happy, but I don't want you to get hurt if he doesn't have the same feelings."

"I'll talk to him the next time we hang out. I'm going to get some sleep. I'll talk to you soon," Alyssa replies before setting her phone down next to the bed. Laying in bed, she falls asleep thinking about the conversation.

The next morning Alyssa wakes up to a message from Blake telling her that he was going to spend time with Conner today but he wanted to take her out for dinner that afternoon.

After eating breakfast, she smiles and decides to spend the day reading a book that she was wanting to finish. Alyssa grabs her book and sits on her bed to read for a few hours. Finishing her book, she checks the time on her phone. It was after lunch already and Blake would be there in an hour or so. She decides to get up and get ready.

She gets in the shower, washing up quickly to get back out. Walking back into her room, Alyssa checks her phone to find a message from Blake telling her that they were going to a nice restaurant for dinner. Going to the closet, she looks through her clothes. Seeing a nice dress, she pulls it out and lays it on the bed.

Drying herself off, she slips the dress on and looks at herself in the mirror. It is a long black dress that has a low cleavage to show off her boobs, tight all the way down her body, enhancing every curve she has. Pairing this dress with some black heels, she finishes up her makeup and any final touches.

Alyssa is excited for her date with Blake tonight. She hears the doorbell ring and walks over to the door. Opening the door it reveals Blake standing on the other side in nice gray dress pants and a dark blue dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up. Alyssa looked him up and down and noticed him doing the same to her.

"Wow, you look stunning," Blake said

"Thank you, you look good as well," Alyssa blushes. "Are you ready for dinner?"

Blake nods. They both walk out of the house and to the car. He holds open the car door for her, closing it once she is inside. He gets into the car and starts driving towards the restaurant.

"How was hanging out with Conner?"

"It went pretty good," He replied. "We went to the gym and got lunch together afterwards. What did you do today?"

"I finished the book that I've been reading. I enjoyed being able to sit down to read for a while."

They continued talking about their day as they pulled up to the restaurant. Blake parks the car and gets out to open the door for Alyssa. Getting out, they walk up to the door of the restaurant holding hands. Once they get seated at a table inside and order their food, they continue their talk.

"So how have you been enjoying our time together so far Alyssa?"

"I have enjoyed spending time with you and learning more about each other each time."

"I am glad to hear that," He said. "I feel the same way. I have a question to ask you."

"Yes?" Alyssa replies with a puzzled look on her face.

Blake looks down, then back up at Alyssa with a nervous look on his face, "I have enjoyed getting to know you and spending time with you. I was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend?"

Alyssa is caught off guard by the question. Her face goes slightly red, just knowing that she had talked to Danielle about being his girlfriend the night before. She smiles at Blake and nods her head.

"Yes, I would love to be your girlfriend."

Blake smiles and leans over the table to give Alyssa a quick kiss, accidentally knocking over his glass of water onto the table. They both stand up quickly.

"I am so sorry. I didn't mean to knock over the glass," Blake says with an embarrassed look on his face.

Laughing quietly, Alyssa looks at the cute look on his face, "It's okay. Accidents happen."

They clean up the water and Blake gives Alyssa a quick kiss before they sit back down. Once sitting, the food arrives. They start eating their food in silence, but stealing glances at each other.

After a few minutes of eating, Blake looks up at Alyssa. "What do you have planned for this evening after dinner?"

Alyssa takes a drink of water and looks at Blake, "I don't have much planned, probably just relaxing. Why?"

"Maybe we could video chat tonight and talk more about where we stand in terms of our relationship. We could talk about what each one of us wants to gain from the relationship."

"I think that would be a great idea. We should talk about the relationship and everything with it since we weren't looking for a relationship in the beginning. We should also talk about what happened on the hike and the conversation that we had up there."

Blake nods in agreement. They finish up their dinner and Blake drives Alyssa back to her house. He walks her up to her door and gives her a quick kiss before heading back to his house. She goes inside and changes into pajamas while waiting for Blake to video chat her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blake gets home and changes into pajama pants with a plain t-shirt. Sitting down at his computer and calls her. Alyssa answers on her laptop. They both smile and wave to say hi. Blake notices what she is wearing: a blue crop top with black boy shorts. The top was a spaghetti strap with a cut that enhanced her cleavage. The top was also cropped right above her belly button, so he could see her cute little belly button ring. The shorts sat low on her hips, riding up when she sat down. This view alone was enough to stimulate his cock into a semi-hard state.

When Alyssa answered the call, she saw Blake wearing a plain white t-shirt with plaid pajama pants that sat low on his hips. She could see his slight arousal already which in turn caused her to get wet.

"So you said you wanted to talk about where we stand in the relationship?" Alyssa starts asking.

"Yeah, I wanted to see your thoughts on what you want from this relationship. I just want to make sure I do everything I can to keep you happy and not do anything to mess it up."

Alyssa sits there, thinking about it for a second. "I want to be able to enjoy spending time with someone and be who I truly am and not have to hide anything about myself from them. Open communication is very important to me in a relationship."

"I completely agree. We shouldn't have to hide anything from each other. Open communication is also very important to me in making things work in the long run. What would you think that you would need to hide from people?"

"Well," she paused. "Sometimes people don't like my full personality or everything that comes with dating me."

"Like what?", Blake asks.

"It's not much about my personality, just small little quirks that make me who I am, quirks that might annoy others. Mostly it is sexual things that I have to hide. I have quite a few fantasies and kinks that I like. Other people might not like them, so it has been hidden."

"Would you like to talk about these fantasies and kinks with me? I have several that I have kept secret from people as well. I believe one of those fantasies was public sex which we both did on that hiking date."

Alyssa blushes thinking about the hiking date and them having sex by the lake.

"Yeah, that was one of my fantasies. I am very glad that we were able to try that together. I personally have a mental list of sexual things that I would like to try in the future."

"Me too. Maybe we could talk about our lists of sexual desires and make one big list to try together. It could be something fun for us to do as a couple so that while we are doing these things we still feel comfortable with each other."

Alyssa nods in agreement. "I am going to grab a notebook to write these down since it might be better to write out the list and thoughts on paper."

Blake nods and Alyssa gets up to grab a notebook. When she gets up, Blake gets a nice view of her cute little butt, her shorts riding up from sitting down. He enjoys seeing this view. Alyssa comes back to the laptop and sits back down.

"Okay, so what would you like to put on the list first? What is the top thing on your list that you want to try?" Alyssa asks.

"Well public sex was up there on the list, but I think one of the top things that I want to try is having a threesome. I am pretty open to both genders. What about you?"

"A threesome is at the top of my list as well. I am also open to both genders. I'll write that down first on our list." Alyssa starts writing. "Another thing at the top of my list is girl on girl. I am bisexual. I don't have much experience with women, but I want to be able to have some eventually."

"You being involved with another woman is honestly so hot to me. We can maybe work something out so you can accomplish that. One of the things on my list was the threesome as well. I am curious on how it would go."

Alyssa bites her lip, thinking about what Blake said and writes down both things down in the list. This conversation was turning her on more and more.

"Another thing on my list is double penetration. I loved being stretched out with two cocks but have only done it with dildos. I love the feeling of being full. I am not a big fan of anal stuff so I prefer them both in my vagina. Maybe in the future I'll be open to anal stuff."

Hearing Alyssa say this, Blake's cock is full on hard now. He can't help but imagine stuffing her full along with another cock. "I think that is a good sexual desire and I would love to help you accomplish that. Another fantasy that I have had in the past is watching another couple have sex and having sex while they watch as well. What do you think about that one?"

"That is an interesting idea and I have thought about it before. We can put it on the list and figure out how to make it happen in the future.", Alyssa replies, writing down the ideas.

"Some other ideas could be things like car sex, bondage, a four way with another couple and possibly skinny dipping. What do you think?"

Writing down all the ideas, Alyssa thinks about the new ideas he mentioned.

"I like all the ideas. I am pretty much open to trying them at least once to find out if I like it. I think this is a good start to the list. We can add to it as we come up with things down the road," she paused. "There is one other idea that I have thought about and I want to see what you say about it."

"What's the idea?" He was curious.

"So I have always imagined trying this. Something like being used by someone that I don't know but not knowing it's a stranger at first. Thinking it's you then finding out it's someone else that joined us afterwards."

"That's an idea I haven't thought about before. I am open to trying it in the future. We can put it on the list and see where it goes."

During this whole video call and talking about the list, Blake has realized that Alyssa likes being controlled. He wanted to try and figure out the boundaries of this. Testing the waters, he decides he wants to try a little bit during the video call.

"This whole conversation has made me horny and I know you are horny as well from your nipples poking through your top."

Alyssa looks down at her top, seeing her nipples poking through and blushes a little bit.

"I want to see your nipples out of that top. Pull your top down so I can see them," Blake says.

She gets nervous about doing it over video call, "I don't know how I feel about doing that."

"How about this, take your top off and I'll give you a reward."

Thinking about it for a second, she grabs the bottom of her top and slowly brings it up and over her head making her boobs bounce free of it. Seeing her boobs bounce, Blake bites his lip and smiles.

"Good job. Ready for your reward?"

Alyssa nods her head, and Blake moves the chair back from the computer so she has a good view of his body. She could see a very visible tent in his pants from his cock standing to attention. Alyssa bites her lip noticing this and then looks back up at Blake.

"You can have more if you do what I say."

Alyssa nods her head and he continues, "Play with your nipples."

She slowly reaches up to her left boob and starts rubbing it with her hand. After a moment, she moves to her nipple. Running a finger over it, she could feel how sensitive they already were. Alyssa gently pinches her nipple causing a small moan to escape from her mouth. She pinches it a few more times then decides to tug on it a little. This made her get hornier. Playing with her nipple was making her wet and she wanted to take care of it soon.

"Play with your other nipple," Blake commands.

Biting her lip, she brings her other hand up to her right boob. Taking it in hand, she gives it a squeeze. She rubs it a few times then moves to her right nipple. Having both nipples in her hands, she continues to rub her fingers over them gently making them more sensitive. She pinches her nipples and tugs them both. Another moan escapes her lips when she did this. Seeing Alyssa getting more turned on by the nipple play, Blake strokes his cock a few times through his pants.

"Do you have any toys there with you?" He asks.

Alyssa nods and gets up to get the toy basket. She comes back with the basket and sits back down on the bed.

"Show me your favorite toys, babe."

Alyssa grabs her favorite vibrator and the double dildo out of the basket. Upon seeing the double dildo, Blake's eyes go wide. He didn't realize that she had one of those. A thought crossed Blake's mind and he smiled.

"That's a very interesting dildo you have there. It could come in handy for the future. But for now, do you have a single dildo?"

"Yes," Alyssa replied while biting her lip. She switches out the dildos for a single one and lays the toys on the bed.

"Use the vibrator on your clit outside your shorts on the lowest setting until I tell you to stop. You are not allowed to cum until I let you."

Nodding her head, Alyssa grabs the vibrator and sits against the headboard.

"When you get close to cuming I want you to remove the vibrator," He requests.

Alyssa puts the vibrator against her clit and turns it on to the lowest setting. It didn't take long for her to reach her limit without cuming. She moved the vibrator off her clit even though she wanted the release so badly. Upon her removing the vibrator, Blake could see that she had soaked through her shorts.

"You have been good so far. I'll give you a reward that you deserve."

He pulls his pants down slowly revealing his hard cock until it springs free. With his cock standing at attention, Blake strokes it a few times. "Take your shorts and underwear off."

Alyssa stands up and slips her thumbs into the waistbands, slowly pulling them down while looking at Blake. Once her clothes are free of her butt, they drop to the ground. She kneels back onto the bed.

"Put the dildo under you and only put the tip inside. Don't go any further until I tell you," He requests.

Biting her lip, Alyssa grabs the dildo and slides it under her. Placing herself right above it, she slowly lowers herself down. Feeling it touch her lips, a moan slips out of her mouth. The pressure from the tip slowly spreading her apart almost made her give in immediately. Once the tip was inside her, she could feel her juices leaking out onto the dildo.

"Slowly ride the dildo and remember no cuming yet."

With the dildo already coated in her juices, she slowly slid down on it. Feeling it stretch her walls out as she went down caused her back to arch from pleasure. Once she reaches the base of the dildo, she starts moving up and down slowly a few times. She starts getting close to her limit again and Blake notices.

He decides that she has had enough teasing. "Good girl, you can make yourself cum now."

Upon this command, Alyssa starts riding the dildo faster. Blake starts stroking his cock to match her speed. Reaching her fingers down to her clit, she starts rubbing her clit quickly. With these things combined, she could feel herself approaching her limit. Her breathing gets heavy, allowing Blake to know she is close. He speeds up and gets close to his edge as well. After a minute, Alyssa starts to cum. Her body shakes from pleasure. Seeing her cum, Blake stroked quickly which triggered him to cum as well. She continued to ride out her orgasm, watching Blake the whole time.

Once the orgasm passed, she got off the dildo and went to the bathroom to clean up. While Alyssa was in the bathroom, Blake used the towel that was nearby to clean up his mess as well. They both came back to the computers.

"I really enjoyed that and didn't expect that to happen.", Alyssa says sitting down on the bed.

"I am glad that you enjoyed it. I also enjoyed seeing you get pleasure from it."