All Comments on 'The List'

by Omegaman56

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

To say that was a little odd would be an understatement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The problem isn't the story. It's the TELLING of the story. Soooo many mistakes they detracted from the plot.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

not sure how u got this from friends but ok. was too political for me

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The Beetles had hair down to their waste before they were interned.

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 1 year ago

What absolutely mindless drivel

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A full page of cringe.

Delete away!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Bunch of editing errors and too over the top for me. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You know there's not much chance when the first word has two spelling mistakes! Presumably you mean FOREWORD.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

Meh, needs much ending, and why did you repeat the beginning at the end? Also, what's the song?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Badly needed a couple of extra reads to catch typos, misspellings, missing words, etc.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 1 year ago

Just when you think you couldn't possibly read another flat-out moronic tale, this pops up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I got to the 14 inch cock and gave up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The only reason this is worth 2 stars is the joke at the end.

payenbrantpayenbrantover 1 year ago

Need to get an editor very badly on this one. Concept is good but quotation marks all over and not very clear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sophomoric and juvenile at best. Couldn't wait to score it with one star.

Mibal_ZahariMibal_Zahariover 1 year ago

YIKES!! Michelle? Who was pitching and who was catching on that one?

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Pretty sure the wet diapered diatribe at the beginning was the best part.

When you hit 100 stories (and lord knows we hope you dont) I'll bet you wont get beyond a story thats actually more worthwhile than rectal sores. And if in fact you write 2...TWO...stories that dont make a port-a-potty on a late July 95% & humid day smell better by compare, as you have done with all your stories, I will find a cuck one and give it 5 stars without pointing out the truth about cucks and their conservative repression.

Deal? 2 of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well at least we know why your editor wants to be anonymous. It was actually kinda funny 3*

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefutureover 1 year ago

I gave up when the lists never ended, I think writer put it in wrong category think it should have been celeb. Shame on site not rejecting it for such an simple error, star ratings can't rate it below 0 so not point putting one on it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

At the beginning of the story the author stated "I wrote this story for fun". I would think that the story was going to be over the top in its telling. Many other authors have done the same; an for some reason reader take it as a serious story...... I liked it even with a few issues.

You should be happy it wasn't another DAM interracial or Cuckold story!!!

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

Had she had more faith in her husband, she would have known that he was always truthful and kept accurate books!

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15over 1 year ago

Only the joke was good. It was hilarious!

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyover 1 year ago

Ok the joke at the end got it 5 stars for sure!

Please do keep writing and I will keep reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOmegaman56@Omegaman56
I beleive in honor, integrity and man keeping his word with a handshake. I am judgmental only to the point I make sure I live up to my own standards of other people. I like to see stories end where earned forgiveness given. I am much more likely to believe a man forgives t...