The List Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alyssa smiles and then yawns. "I think I'm going to head to bed since I have to get up in the morning. My neighbor Danielle is coming home from her trip tomorrow and I want to spend time with her."

"Okay, get some sleep and we can talk tomorrow."

They both hang up from the video call and go to sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning Alyssa wakes up to a text message from Danielle saying that she would be there in an hour, so she gets up and showers quickly. She puts on a pair of Jean shorts and a black t-shirt.

Going to the kitchen to get some breakfast, she hears the doorbell ring. Alyssa goes to the door and opens it and on the other side of the door stood her neighbor, Danielle. Danielle had wavy red hair that came down to the middle of her back with green eyes that lit up every time she smiled. She wore jean shorts that showed off her long legs and a tight white top that made her C-cup boobs stand out. Alyssa knew she wasn't wearing a bra, her nipples poked through her top.

"Hey Aly! I missed seeing you these last few weeks!" Danielle shouts as she steps in and gives Alyssa a big hug.

"I missed seeing you too! I'm making some breakfast. Would you like some?" Danielle nods, and they both walk to the kitchen and Alyssa starts getting food out for breakfast.

"How was your trip with your family?", Alyssa asks while cooking.

"It was good. We went camping for a few days and saw some gorgeous national parks. It was a fun trip, but I am glad to be back home. How are things here?"

"Things are good here. It's been quiet without you around. I've been spending most of my time with Blake and just catching up on my reading."

"How are things going with Blake?" Danielle asks. "Did he finally ask you to be his girlfriend?"

"He took me out to a nice dinner last night and asked."

"Well did you say yes?!" Danielle exclaimed in excitement.

"Of course I said yes. I am so happy spending time with him and want to spend more time with him."

Alyssa finishes cooking and hands Danielle a plate of food. They both sit down at the kitchen table to eat.

"Any new guys in your life?" Alyssa asks in between bites.

Danielle shakes her head no. "I haven't really found anyone that I have connected with. But that's okay, I'm sure someone will come along eventually."

"Any guy would be lucky to have you in their life. I love having you as my best friend and have good times with you."

Danielle smiles and they both finish eating. After the dishes are put away they settle down on the couch to watch a movie. As the movie is playing, Alyssa receives a phone call from Blake. Alyssa shows Danielle and she nods her head that it's okay for her to take the call.

Alyssa pauses the movie and answers the call. "Hey!" She greets, "What's up?"

"Hey, not much. I know you're hanging out with Danielle but I wanted to call you and invite you to a BBQ and game night with Conner and I."

"That sounds like fun. You can count me in on that. Would Danielle be able to come as well?"

"Of course she is welcome to come. Plan to come over around six tonight?"

"Sounds good. We will be there at six tonight. See you then." Alyssa hangs up the phone and turns to Danielle, "Blake invited us to BBQ and game night tonight with him and one of his roommates. You want to come?"

"Sure, that sounds like fun! After this movie, I have to run home to unpack my suitcase and grab some clothes for tonight. I'll come back over and get ready here with you."

"Sounds like a plan."

Once the movie ends, they get up and Alyssa walks Danielle to the door. She heads home and Alyssa goes to her room to clean up a little bit. After cleaning up her room, Alyssa grabs a new book and heads to the couch to read until Danielle comes back over. Alyssa gets so interested in the book that when she finally checks the time it's after three o'clock. She had read the whole day away and missed lunch. Putting her book down on the coffee table, she gets up and goes to the kitchen to grab a quick snack. Grabbing a small bag of chips, she hears the front door open.

"Hey Aly, I'm back"

Hearing Danielle, Alyssa smiles and walks back to the living room and sees Danielle standing there with a small bag of clothes and makeup to get ready for tonight.

"Hey, how was unpacking your stuff?" Alyssa inquired.

Danielle sets her bag down on the couch and sits next to it. "It was good. I never realize how much stuff I have until I have to unpack it all."

They both laugh, that was something they both knew happened every time they went on trips. Alyssa sits down next to her friend and offers her some chips.

Danielle takes some and sits back. "So tell me about this roommate of Blake's. I've heard about Blake but I have no idea who this roommate is."

"The roommate's name is Conner," Alyssa tells her. "I haven't been around him much but from what I know he is pretty nice. A little quiet and shy, but I'm sure that's because he doesn't know me yet. Hopefully he opens up tonight during game night. I think it will be a fun night for all of us. You should like the guys."

Danielle smiles, and Alyssa grabs the remote to turn on the television as they have a little bit of time to kill before getting ready. She puts on a show they both enjoy watching and after watching for a few minutes, Danielle picks her bag up and starts going through its contents.

"Hey Aly, I didn't have any clean shirts to wear for tonight since I need to do laundry from vacation. Could I borrow one of yours?"

"Sure, grab any out of the closet. I'll get up and pick my clothes once you choose."

Danielle gets up and heads towards Alyssa's room while she goes back to watching television. Walking into Alyssa's room, Danielle goes to the closet and looks through the shirts. She finds one to wear and goes to leave the room. Walking past Alyssa's desk she sees an open notebook on it. It catches her eye and she quickly glances at it and sees the words "The List". Intrigued, she scans the page quickly. Seeing the different sex desires on it she is caught off guard. Danielle knew that Alyssa was bisexual and wanted to try some things but didn't realize that she wanted to try all those things.

She grabs the top and walks out to the living room where Alyssa sat. She sits down next to Alyssa and looks at her. Seeing Danielle sit down next to her, Alyssa turns to her.

"Did you find a top to wear for tonight?"

Danielle nods and shows her the top before sitting it down on her bag. "While I was in your room looking for the top I came across something interesting."

"Oh yeah? What's that?"

"The notebook on your desk."

Alyssa's eyes go wide, and she gets a nervous look on her face. "What notebook? I have no idea what you are talking about."

Danielle gets up and goes to the bedroom to grab the notebook before coming back to set it in Alyssa's lap.

"Oh, you saw that notebook? I thought I put it away before you got here."

"Yeah, it was interesting," Danielle notes. "I didn't read it all but from what I saw it was a list of sexual desires you have?"

"Yeah, it's a list of sexual things that Blake and I want to try eventually in our lifetimes. I was going to tell you about it since I tell you everything," she admitted. "But I wasn't sure how to bring it up."

"Well, I'm glad we are talking about it now. You don't have to keep things from me. I think its cool that you have a list of things you both want to try."

While they were talking, Alyssa's phone dings. She checks it and realizes the time. "As much as I want to finish this conversation, we need to hurry up and get ready to go."

"That's okay, we can finish this conversation at a later time," Danielle replies as she gets up to take her stuff into the bathroom to get ready. Alyssa goes into her room and changes her shirt and slides some shoes on. Meeting her friend back at the door, Alyssa notices that Danielle's nipples were hard like she was turned on. She looks down and sees her own nipples were hard from Danielle finding the list. She ignores it and they both go out to the car to drive to Blake's house.

There was a little bit of tension in the car on the drive over to his house but Danielle turned on some music and they both started to relax. After a few minutes of driving, Danielle turns the music down and looks at Alyssa. "So, one thing I noticed on the list was girl on girl. Does that mean you want to do some sexual things with a girl?

Alyssa nods her head. "Yeah, I want to explore doing some things with a girl either alone or in a threesome with Blake."

"Any particular girl you have in mind for these things?"

Alyssa's face gets slightly red at this question and she looks over at Danielle. She could see a slight smile on Danielle's face which meant she was teasing her a little bit. "No, I don't have any particular girl in mind yet."

Danielle laughs at Alyssa's face going slightly red.

"Relax, I was just messing with you. I know you are still new and wanting to explore that side of your sexuality. I'm sure you'll find a girl that you can explore with."

They both laugh a little and relax as they pull up to Blake's house. They get out of the car and walk up to the door. After ringing the doorbell, Blake answers the door and greets them.

"Hey, I'm glad you guys made it. You must be Danielle," Blake holds his hand out to shake her hand and she shakes his hand and nods her head.

"Yeah I am and you must be Blake. It's so nice to finally meet you. Alyssa has told me a lot about you."

"Oh she has, hasn't she?" Blake looks over at Alyssa and she gives him a smile. He invites them inside and they all walk out to the backyard where Conner was sitting. Seeing them, Conner stands up and walks over. Alyssa gives him a quick hug.

"Hey Conner, how's it going?"

"Hey, it's going well. How about yourself?"

"It's good, this is my friend Danielle."

Conner looks over at Danielle and smiles. They shake hands.

"Hey Conner, it's nice to meet you." Danielle greets him.

"Same here. I'm glad you could make it for BBQ and games."

They all sit down while Blake goes to the grill to finish cooking. While Conner and Danielle were chatting, Alyssa gets up and walks over to Blake, giving him a hug and a quick kiss.

"Hey, how was hanging out with Danielle today?"

"It was pretty good. We watched a movie this morning then she went home to unpack before coming back to get ready for this."

"That's good. I'm glad you got to spend some time with her this morning."

"Yeah, me too but while we were getting ready, she found the list we made last night. I forgot to put it away."

Blake stops what he was doing and looks at Alyssa. His eyes were wide and he had a shocked look on his face.

"How did she respond to finding it?"

"She responded as well as expected. Asked me some questions about it but wasn't too surprised by it."

"Well, that's good."

"One thing she did bring up after finding the list was the girl on girl thing. She asked if I had any girls in mind for it."

Blake looks at Danielle then back at Alyssa, "What did you say to that?"

"Nothing yet. She played it off like she was joking but I think she was seriously wanting to know."

"Well how do you feel about doing things with her? I know you have a small crush on her." He jibbed.

Alyssa bites her lip and sneaks a quick look at Danielle.

"I mean I do have a crush on her and I wouldn't mind trying some stuff with her since I'm comfortable with her. I just don't want to ruin what friendship me and her have if she doesn't feel the same way."

"I understand your reasoning. I think it would be hot to see you guys together but I also think it would be nice to try something between the three of us when we are comfortable with it," Blake says while holding her hand.

"We can talk about this conversation later, when we have more time. I can see that food is almost done," Alyssa replies looking at the grill.

Blake grabs the burgers off the grill and puts them on a plate for everyone to have. Once all the food is on the table, they all sit down and make their plates to eat.

"These burgers look good!" Danielle exclaimed.

Conner nods his head in agreement as he bites down on his burger. Blake laughs and starts eating his burger as well.

"What kind of games did you guys have planned for tonight?", Alyssa asks.

"We have a switch that we can play. We also have card games as well. We have a few options to pick.", Conner replies.

"That sounds good. We can decide once we get done eating."

While eating dinner, Blake and Alyssa sat so close to each other that their legs were touching. Blake had rested one of his hands on Alyssa's leg under the table. He was rubbing circles with his thumb while talking to Conner. Every now and then he would squeeze her leg gently. Looking over at Alyssa, Blake noticed that she was busy talking to Danielle. Wanting to tease her, he slowly moved his hand up her leg watching her reaction. Once he was an inch from touching her clit through her shorts, she looks at him and gives him a quick smile before returning to her conversation with Danielle. He moves his hand a little further and reaches the spot. Blake notices that Alyssa had soaked through her shorts a little bit from the conversation earlier that day. She looks at him again, biting her lip quickly.

Alyssa leans over to Blake, "Meet me in the bathroom," she whispers to him before giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"I'll be right back.", she says to everyone else before getting up. They continue to talk among themselves as Alyssa walks into the house.

After a minute of having small talk, Blake stands up grabbing his and Alyssa's empty plates. "I'm going to take these inside, anyone else want me to grab theirs?" He asks.

"Yes, thank you," Danielle says as she hands him her plate.

Conner shook his head no since he was still eating, so Blake walked inside and set the plates on the counter before heading towards the bathroom. Reaching the bathroom door, he noticed it was slightly open. He knocks quickly, pushing the door open slowly. Alyssa meets him at the door and pulls him inside. Once Blake is inside, Alyssa closes the door fully. He pins her against the door while kissing her, his hands on her waist. She loops her hands behind his head so she could keep him close. After a minute of intense making out, Blake slides his hands down under her butt giving her a squeeze before lifting her up, allowing Alyssa to wrap her legs around his waist as he carries her over to the counter.

She breaks the kiss and looks at Blake. "We have to make this quick and get back to our friends but I want you bad."

"I'm sure they will understand and give us a little bit of time. I plan on satisfying you before you leave this bathroom."

Blake kisses her again while unbuttoning her shorts. He pulls them down off her along with her underwear. Once the clothes were on the floor, he puts his hand on her thigh. He slowly moves it closer to her clit teasing her. When his fingers reach their destination, he could tell that she was soaking wet. He starts to finger her clit slowly while kissing her. He moves to her neck and gently sucks on it as he moves his fingers faster. Alyssa lets out a small moan, her breathing starting to get heavy.

Blake then quits rubbing her clit and gets down on his knees. He puts his hands on each of her legs and starts kissing her, starting at her knee and moving towards her clit. Once he is close to the outside of her clit, he gently sucks on her thigh which causes her to moan again. Blake licks the edge of her clit, then starts eating her out.

The pleasure was a lot for Alyssa to handle and her hips start to buckle. Blake grips her thighs keeping her in place, and he continues to lick and suck on her clit until he feels her getting close to orgasming. And when he does, he stops and gets up. Blake unbuttons his pants while reaching into the drawer under the sink and grabs a condom. Pulling out his rock-hard dick, he slides the condom on, lining himself up. Giving it a stroke, Blake rubs his tip against her clit.

This causes Alyssa to buck her hips. She tries moving her hips closer to get him inside her but Blake backs his cock just out of reach then moves it to rub the tip against her again. He then slides the tip of his cock inside slowly. Feeling her stretch out as he slides his cock in was almost enough to make him bust right then and there. He could feel that she was close as well. He starts to pump his dick in and out of her quickly and covers her mouth with his hand to keep her from making too much noise.

He reaches his other hand down to her clit and starts rubbing it again as he fucks her. Doing this pushes Alyssa over the edge with her orgasm. Her body starts to shake and she wraps her legs around Blake to keep him deep inside her as she rides out the orgasm. Feeling her orgasm caused Blake to hit his edge with his as well. He orgasms and stays deep inside her until they both come down together. Once Alyssa stops shaking, he pulls out and takes the condom off. He throws the condom away and helps Alyssa off the counter to get cleaned up, then they get dressed.

They leave the bathroom and walk back to the kitchen. On the way to the kitchen she looks at Blake.

"I'm glad that we did that. I really needed you."

"I could tell that you were horny since you were soaking through your shorts. We need to finish our conversation that we were having before," He reminds her.

"I know we do. What do you think about trying the threesome with Danielle?"

"I'm not opposed to it. We would have to talk to her and see how she feels about it all. I don't want to do anything that can ruin your friendship with her," Blake replies as they reach the kitchen.

They start cleaning up the dishes and putting them in the dishwasher. Alyssa looks out at Danielle and Conner. She sees that they are still talking and enjoying their conversation.

"I definitely don't want to mess anything up with Danielle or you. We can plan a day for all of us to get together and talk. I might need to talk to her first and see where her mind is with all of this," Alyssa says as she is looking at Danielle.

Blake nods and finishes up the dishes. Grabbing some drinks for everyone, they head back outside to sit down with Danielle and Conner. Seeing them walk back outside, Danielle and Conner look at each other and laugh. Blake and Alyssa get a little red in the face, realizing that they know but laugh as well. They sit down and give everyone their drinks and they hang out outside for a little bit longer.

Eventually Conner stands up, "Hey let's go inside and play some games since it's starting to get dark out here."

Everyone nods in agreement and they all get up to head inside. They sit down at the kitchen table and Conner grabs some Uno cards before joining them. Everyone was a little competitive when it came to playing games, so it made the game interesting. Alyssa won the first game and Danielle won the next one.

After a few hands of uno, Alyssa and Danielle start to get tired so they decide to head back to Alyssa house. They help clean up any mess. Blake and Conner walk the girls to the door and they all say goodbye, giving each other friendly hugs. Alyssa and Danielle get in the car and start driving back to Alyssa's.

"Did you have fun tonight, Dani?" She asked her friend.

"Yeah, I enjoyed meeting the guys and playing games. How was your time alone with Blake?" Danielle asks with a mischievous look on her face.

"It was good," Alyssa replies as her face goes red from thinking about it.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. I hope we can all hang out again. It was nice to get out of the house and spend time with people."