The List Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I agree. We will have to plan something to do."

They pull up to Alyssa's house and head inside. Danielle sits down on the couch while Alyssa grabs them some drinks. She sits down next to Danielle and hands her a drink. They decide to watch a movie and hang out for a little while. Danielle picks a movie, and they relax. During the movie, both girls start to doze off.

Alyssa turns off the movie and stands up. "You should stay the night and go back home tomorrow Dani."

"I agree. I think I'll just crash here tonight."

Danielle and Alyssa get up and head to her room. Alyssa gives her some pajamas to change into. Danielle heads into the bathroom to change while Alyssa quickly changes in the bedroom. They both lay down on the bed together, and Alyssa turns on the television in her room for background noise to help them doze off.

They were both a little tipsy and enjoying their night together. Danielle turns on to her side and cuddles up to Alyssa. She looks down at Danielle when she does this. She hesitates for a moment then reaches her hand under Danielle's chin turning her face towards her own. She leans in for a quick kiss on the lips and leans back looking at her for her reaction. Danielle looks at Alyssa and leans in kissing her with lust. Alyssa pulls her in closer while making out with her. Danielle moves on top of Alyssa, straddling her. They continue to make out for a moment before stopping to take a breather. They look at each other. Danielle gets off and lays next to Alyssa. Danielle pulls Alyssa in close so Alyssa can be the little spoon, and they both end up dozing off after a few minutes.