The Literotica Olympics Day 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“No handcuffs for her,” Tom asked confusedly.

“No, in this event you are expected to have the self-restraint to not shield yourself from the blows. It’s a full two point deduction and a couple of blows to the wrist if a contestant attempts it,” Harry muttered patting his pockets for his flask. “By the way, did you see what happened to my flask?”

“Afraid not, Harry,” Tom said slipping the flask into his jacket.

“You bastard,” Harry began to growl.

“And you can’t do anything about it,” he whispered out of range of the microphones. “You are the OC’s slave right now and you should be glad we’re not making you the blowjob slut.”

Harry grumbled a few obscenities on his side of the table. This was going too far.

“Looks like cloudy and Colleen are both ready to start. So…and there’s the gimp with the stopwatch; the event has begun!”

Colleen reached over to her table of bondage equipment and selected a cat’o’nine tails. She made a quick snap with them inches away from cloudy’s face to prepare her mentally.

“It looks like Colleen is starting with the cat’o’nine tails and putting the ‘ol fear of her in cloudy.”

“Yeah, that’s a traditional beginning,” Harry intoned still lamenting the loss of his flask into Tom’s jacket.

“Oh fine, here’s your damn flask,” Tom spat out while taking care to clamp his hand over the microphone. “Now start participating or else I’ll forget to give back the evidence after this is all done.”

“All of it?”

“Yes.”

“Even the stuff about the hobo?”

“If you damn well commentate, I will.”

“All right! Colleen is lightly beating each area of the body with the cat’o’nine tails. It is a sort of warm-up exercise practiced by most official mistresses during the first minute or so. Note how she increases the force on the breasts, ass, and pussy. This is to show that these areas will be dealt with more severely than the others and to give the sub a bit of a taste as to what is coming.”

“All I know is it’s fairly boring to watch.”

“It’ll get exciting in a second, there we go.”

Colleen let a snap fall across cloudy’s breasts raising nine criss-crossing red welts over the top of them and brushing off most of the safety pins. It elicited a small yelp costing her a quick half-point and Colly smiling began to twirl the cat’o’nine absent-mindedly in her hand.

Maintaining her devilish grin, she twirled the whip closer and closer to cloudy until it was brushing her right nipple. She then began to increase the pace of the circle until it was slapping the nipple painfully and continuously. cloudy bit her lip to try and prevent a series of loud gasps from escaping and for a second one of her hands left her back and started to move around. She stopped herself reluctantly and stood proud against the onslaught.

Taking the hint, Colleen lowered the twirl down her stomach taking care to scrape the skin along the way. She then positioned it just in front of cloudy’s clit and watched her eyes grow wide in fearful anticipation. She moved the twirl slightly letting one stroke fall directly on her clit. The blow elicited another strong yelp dropping her down another half-point. Then with another lopsided grin Colleen brought the twirl forward and repeated the motion she had on the nipple.

This time, she elicited a small stream of curse words and two loud “nos” from the captive beauty.

“I believe she has about six full points of deduction there, Harry.”

“Actually it’s only at about four. However, she is quickly wracking up marks against her and if she doesn’t watch it, she could knock herself right out of the medals. Remember we have only seen about two minutes of extremely light torture here.”

Colleen moved away from the clit whipping slowly and made a few last-minute lashings on cloudy’s coppered ass, back, and breasts. On the breasts, to complete, she twirled a figure eight, reddening the quarter-redskin’s breasts nicely and removing any safety pins that had survived the other lashings.

“Now you could say she really has red skin,” Tom laughed.

“Shit, more bad puns,” Harry lamented.

“You better learn to like it or bye-bye freedom,” Tom intoned covering his microphone once more.

“Right, always nice to have a good sense of humor, I say.”

“Much better,” he muttered before uncovering the microphone and slipping back into his phony friendly voice. “Now it looks like Colleen is putting away the cat’o’nine and pulling out a box.”

“It’s a box of pins,” Harry said. “I’m surprised she’s pulling those out so early in the event.”

With great care, she pulled out a long thin needle and began to lightly poke along cloudy’s stomach. cloudy flinched at their touch and began to breathe heavily through her nose as her gold-speckled eyes widened in abject terror.

“I don’t think she has practiced with needle torture, Tom. This could be very bad for her.”

Colleen moved the needle slowly to the breast. The motion was draining the clock down to nearly the halfway point, but it was raising the level of fear in cloudy. She began to slowly poke and prod the breasts raising small pips of blood over their circumference. cloudy’s breaths became louder and though she had her mouth fully clamped and was biting her lip in worry, it still was audible all across the dungeon.

The crowd grew quieter in anticipation and when the noise had dropped enough and a lovely butterfly pattern had been made on both breasts, Colleen steadied cloudy’s breasts and lined up the nipples. Then with a quick thrust, she plunged the needle through both nipples connecting them together.

What came next was the world’s loudest self-muffled scream. Keeping her mouth shut, she screamed through her lips letting it echo across the dungeon and muffling all other sounds. At the end of the noise she slumped forward and began to breathe heavily through her nose, taking time to let a few muffled “ows” ferment in the air.

“Does that count as a deduction, Harry?”

“I believe not. According to the official rules, a deducting cry is not a deduction if it never crosses an open mouth. As long as she keeps it shut, she may be able to ride through this. However, the judges may decide to individually mark her down on style for ‘being wimpy.’”

cloudy continued to pitifully whelp behind a closed mouth as Colleen gripped the needle at its middle and lightly pulled back. As the movement started to genuinely stretch the breasts, the mild protestations turned back into a series of muffled screams. Displeased nods began to be seen in the judge’s booth.

“I see what you mean, Harry.”

“It’s a shame too. She’s showing some real self-control. I guess though that sometimes the contestant comes up against something that’s outside their comfort-zone and isn’t prepared to handle it. And the mistress will be showing no mercy here. She will have picked her routine long before this event takes place and even if her heartstrings are tugged, she’ll be powerless to stop. All cloudy can do here is hold on and hope the next instrument is one she’s used to.”

With a bit more subdued and sympathetic look, Colleen pulled out a second needle and moved her hand to cloudy’s nether regions. She deftly hooked her middle finger in her clit ring and pulled stretching it out and earning a muffled yelp. Colleen held the needle in the other hand and lined up a clear space. cloudy remembering the time she got it pierced began to shake her head violently “no,” but it was no use. With a thrust it went through her most sensitive area.

This time the scream was out loud and twice as loud. Couples engaged in coitus stopped as the line was clearly crossed. Even Dick sat up from his drug-induced coma and nodded his head solemnly. Once it was over, it was no surprise to see cloudy topple over backwards. Moving deftly, Colleen caught her and signaled, carefully removing the offending needles, the butt lug, and the clit ring.

“A pure faint and a line-cross from bondage to torture,” Dick muttered surprisingly soberly and coherently before collapsing again on the ground.

“Yes, those are the risks on the Uneven Bars. Sometimes when the body just isn’t willing or the punishment happens to occur outside the contestant’s safe-zone, you get devastations like this.”

“What did you do to her, paleface bitch?!? I’ll fucking kill you,” Chief Redneck screamed from the bench loud enough to be heard at the announcer table.

“He doesn’t sound happy,” Tom said unnaturally jovially. “Is this another one of those irony things?”

“No,” Harry said worriedly, “I don’t think so. That’s why I believe security is restraining him before he charges Colly.”

Over at Chief Redskin’s corner, two burly men in bottomless leather chaps rushed over and each seized an arm and half-escorted, half-dragged the angry master outside.

Meanwhile, back on the Bars, Colleen was pulling out smelling salts from her cart and was waving them frantically under cloudy’s nose. With a jerk, she came to and began to cry. With a comforting stroke of her long black hair and a quick kiss to the forehead, Colleen helped her up and comforted her.

“Is Colleen going to be in shape to put her all into the next two events,” Tom asked surprisingly seriously.

“I believe so. She’s a true professional. She cares for her little subs, but she knows how to push that aside and lay into them. Besides, you can see her brushing up on propaganda tactics of the modern media while she’s making sure cloudy is okay. That’ll get her riled up like nothing else.”

They watched for a while in silence as cloudy began to control herself with remarkable fortitude. After a few minutes, she was back to normal and ran out of the dungeon to try and calm down her fiery-tempered master and lover.

“As I said before, it’s really a shame when something like this happens.”

“I know. It through the sexual pace all out of whack.”

“Is it just my imagination or are you becoming more and more monstrous as we’re commentating.”

“It better be your imagination or we’ll make you keep up the announcing for the rest of the events. And yes, that’s with us.”

“I see.”

“So now with the cloudy thing all sorted out, it should be time for Tatelou’s final event, the Rings.”

“Uh yes,” Harry muttered.

“So tell us a bit about the Rings. Is it some kind of marriage event?”

“No,” Harry began mentally adding ‘you humorless blackmailing asshole’ “Basically it is a pair of rings hanging off a beam that the contestant must lift themselves to and slip their legs through. The contestant places five rings from a hanging tray in places she deems most likely to earn points Then they proceed to masturbate themselves furiously for about a minute or two to demonstrate balance while aroused and strength of legs. Points of style are given to the originality and difficulty of the masturbation position, level of arousal apparently achieved, and any feats of strength or tricks completed while masturbating. Any false arousals or add-ons used will result in immediate disqualification so this is yet another extraless event. Also, at random points in the event the mistress will whip the rings off her body one by one. The contestant must stick the landing in both meanings of the word after the final ring is flicked off. Overall, a deceptively easy event that when done well looks easier than it really is.”

“It certainly doesn’t sound hard.”

“Ever tried to hang on a shifting surface while on the brink of orgasm, Tom.”

“Not since my last party of Big Tony’s.”

“It requires amazing athleticism and a constant feel for where one is at all times even when the mind isn’t fully working.”

“Right, anyway, what do you think of Tatelou’s chances in the event.”

“Well, her main problem these events has been her tendency to get too turned on by events and prematurely orgasm. She’s currently in the fourth position with a 9.49 because of it. However, in this event she’s able to control her level of arousal and furthermore it plays to her natural talents of muscular control and creative masturbation. So, it’s possible she might be able to break into the medals.”

“All right, it looks like she’s ready to go. Her mistress is giving her a good luck pat on the bum and a good luck smack to the back of the head.”

“Yes, ShockChick is a curiously strange mistress.”

“I understand she was actually birthed out of Tatelou’s darker psyche.”

“Yes, she’s curiouser and curiouser it seems.”

“Was that a pun?”

“No it was an obscure homage brought on by too much time spent in your godfor-I mean your wonderful presence.”

“Huh,” Tom muttered genuinely confused. “Anyway, it looks like Tatelou is ready to begin.”

Tatelou sauntered naughtily up to the Rings raising back the spirits and members of the audience. She grinned insatiably at the effect she was having as a sluttiprominata-muchogracias and gave a big air kiss to everyone.

“She’s walking like she’s some kind of movie star or something.”

“It’s just her style,” Harry said non-committingly. “Besides the audience needs something like this to get them back in the mood.”

Tatelou finished her obligatory audience teasing and stepped underneath the Rings. Colleen nodded to her and with a similar nod Tatelou grabbed both Rings and pulled herself up. Her taut muscles strained as she held herself up on the two giant Rings. With absolute care, she slipped one leg and then the other through both of them making sure they were settling on her upper thighs. With her right hand, she grabbed onto the rope for balance and with the other she picked up the five clip-on rings on the hanging tray.

With deft motions she clipped the first two to her nipples, giving them a tight tug to make sure they were on well enough not to fall off in the acrobatics portion of the event. She then placed one on the right and left folds of the labia so that she could use them as finger holds to spread them. With a bit of a flinch she clipped the final one directly on her clit. She squirmed a little as she grew accustomed to the cold metal and then brought her other hand to the other rope and sat there for a second.

Tatelou signaled down to Colleen and she signaled back the cue to begin. With a movement she brought down her right hand down to her cunt, spread her lips and began tracing a circle around the inner folds with her middle finger. Making sure her legs were stiff and balanced, she moved her other hand to her breasts and began to pull the rings slightly as she went.

“She’s starting off slowly and traditionally,” Harry muttered.

“So we’re in for a boring show?” Tom growled angrily.

“No, it means she’s taking care to remain in control and climate herself to the rings. She’s also sticking to her traditional routine so she has familiarity working for her. However, Tatelou is famed for pulling off some amazing masturbation and we’ll likely be seeing some of it very soon.”

Tatelou twitched in concentration. She was trying to hold her upper body perfectly even so she wouldn’t slip forward or backwards. Sweat begun to form over her and her curly dark hair began to mat a little. Her fingers moved into a more intensive masturbation that had two fingers penetrate while another traced up and gently rubbed her clit.

A sudden crack filled the air as Colleen snapped her whip and a small mark appeared on Tatelou’s right breast where the small clip-on ring had been. Below her, the gimp rushed over and picked it off the ground. With gentle grace she leaned back with her hands still busy at work masturbating, except this time the second hand was lightly tracing her ass crack with its index finger. Without a care in the world, she kept leaning until her legs slowly started to slide out of the Rings. With a snap of the knees, she locked her knees around the Rings and fell to a position completely upside down.

“Impressive.”

“Yes, as I said Tatelou is always good for a teasing show,” Harry muttered back. He looked up at Tatelou working to halt the slow swinging action she was developing and then continued her double assault on her ass and cunt. She had two fingers in her ass and she was moving to a four-finger fast pump in her pussy. Colleen slowly moved around the Rings until she was facing Tatelou again and let another whip crack lash across her left breast removing another ring.

Tatelou’s face grimaced in pure concentration as her cunt started to glisten under the lights. She thought for a second and then slowly moved her right leg out of its ring bringing it forward. Removing her hands from her pussy and ass and moving them to her breasts, she placed her right leg through the big ring that contained her left leg. With great care she removed her left leg from underneath. For a second she started to slip but her right leg snapped back with enough force to leave her hanging by one leg over the mats completely turned around. With a sigh she slipped her left leg into the other swinging ring and then taking a small swing, began to curl herself up into a sitting position. Taking her hands off her breasts, she grabbed the rope in front of her and brought herself back into her original position.

“My word, I never expected her to try a Switchfoot Mary at the games. That maneuver is bloody dangerous,” Harry muttered in astonishment. Behind him the crowd cheered and began to fuck earnestly in celebration of the feat. Taking a moment to catch her breath Tatelou held onto the ropes. Underneath Colleen nodded and gave two quick flicks of the wrist. The two rings on her labia began their descent to the floor below.

Steadying the Rings as best as she could, she removed her hands from the ropes and began to lean forward so that her shoulders were pressed against the ropes. With a frantic plunge she thrust both hands down her chest and belly and put them to work in an orgy of clit-twists and rubs, multi-finger penetrations, and massages of the g-spot. Quickly drips began to appear on the floor as she slowly, carefully, and just a little bit lasciviously undulated on the Rings. One wrong movement and she’d fall either painfully forwards or embarrassedly backwards.

Her face was desperately unattractive as she concentrated on maintaining a very delicate balance while literally rushing to orgasm. Below her a small puddle was spreading on the mats. With great care Colleen straddled it and looked up. This was a difficult angle for even her. A small droplet fell into her mouth. She felt the juices on her tongue and smiled. A glean caught her eye and the whip snapped. A gold ring fell on her face and with a loud cry, Tatelou’s legs shot straight out and spasmed. She jerked her head back in orgasm and began to fall backward out of the Rings. Using the tiny part of her mind that was still working and some random feline instinct, she twisted in midfall and orgasm and landed unceremoniously on her hands and knees.

She shuddered and spasmed once more as the crowd roared in applause and sexual groans. A small trail ran down her leg and Colleen took care to dip down and taste the landing. She rose her hand.

“And it looks like the landing is stuck,” Tom said as Colleen licked up her spoils. “An impressive showing I thought for a British tart.”

Harry let a sideways glance fly over the table and then reveled in his new apathy. “With that Switchfoot Mary and that amazingly pulled off landing, she may even get this game’s first perfect 10. Even ShockChick whom always seems displeased with Tatelou is smiling in appreciation.”

“And the crowd seemed to have loved it too,” Tom interrupted as he waved his hand towards the crowd. A quick pan showed the audience members giving standing ovations as well as an equal number of kneeling, laying, sitting, and riding ovations. “And it seems as if the judges have already decided so let’s hear from the gimp.”

“From oggbashan 9.9. From Carl East perfect 10. From raphy perfect 10. From Liar 9.9. From cantdog perfect 10. And from Lucifer_Carroll 9.7. Total Rings score: 9.92. Total score for Tatelou 9.55, current second place.”