All Comments on 'The Little Black Dress Ch. 01'

by PrettyPerkys

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
got a great start

Let's see how this plays out

denrondenronabout 8 years ago
Sexy Start

This is a great start with very erotic possibilities. Cannot wait to see the next chapter. Hurry, I want to see it soon.

Ignore the Haters. Why do they take the time to read something they know they won't like. Idiots!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This is a Hot Start...

...to what I hope will be a great story. Well written and, although we all know where it is going, it is fun getting there. I voted 5 twice to offset the idiots who voted 1 because they didn't like the KIND of story. Votes should be for quality, not whether you personally liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
If it is so bad...

If it is so bad, as you Anon claim, why do you waste your time reading it? You knew where it was going before you started. Why did you make the trip? Stupid.

I liked it... 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hhhhmmmmm...

I had a boss one time that made it clear that he admired my wife and intimated that he was interested in her. He was good looking, confident, cocky. I didn't take him seriously until he invited us golfing and flirted with her. At ffirst it made her uncomfortable. but as she drank through 18 holes she loosened up. We left after the round, but his intent was clear. This kind of stuff kept up until one Friday he told me he wanted me to go to training in Ohio for a week. I told my wife and she asked if she could go, too. I asked him and he said "No" that the company would only pay for one person and that I would be rooming with another guy from another unit. I told him I would leave Saturday (10 hr drive). Told my wife the news and left the next morning. Only I didn't leave. I hung out at a state park after renting a car and waited. About 2 pm my wife called and said my boss had an opening on a foursome and wanted to know if she could play a round to even it up. I told her to go, but to behave... ha ha. There are several vantage points at the course. It turns out there was no foursome and my wife looked surprised. He tried to get her to play, but she left and called me. She said she felt setup by him and that he asked if she wanted to grab a bite to eat that night. She said "no". I decided to put an end to it. So that night I went to his house, parked down the street and proceeded to cut his brake lines half way through. He had to access a super highway and low and behold he had a career ending accident. Fortunately he didn't hit anyone and was the only car involved. Pretty stupid on my part. I hadn't considered that. Anyway, not everyone wants their wife fucked by someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
No need to continue

Nothing original or clever. Just another selfish, self centered slut treating her husband as a convenience for her. He pays the bills and does for her. She slides along, doing whatever she wants with no regards, love or respect for her husband. What's interesting or entertaining about that? And to the moron commentator that asked why bother to read the story? How do you know what you think about a story unless you read it? Idiot. This was poorly conceived and badly written. Just not a good read.

1 star.

luedonluedonabout 8 years ago
Two of the anonymous comments

Reflected my thoughts exactly:

"This is a Hot Start.. Well written and, although we all know where it is going, it is fun getting there."

"If it is so bad, as you Anon claim, why do you waste your time reading it?"

Precisely.

L

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Another 5 star story.

We enjoyed it a lot. Made us wonder if you've played a bit at this kind of thing - or maybe just pushed the limits a bit - yourself. It was that well-written. Or, perhaps, you've just been perceptive enough in reading the cuckold genre that you can make it come alive, even for non-cuckolding couples like us? Hmmm?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great start

Can't wait to see her cuckold her husband with his boss!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
"If it is so bad, as you Anon claim, why do you waste your time reading it?"

What part of you have to actually read a story to know what's in it is too hard concept for you to understand?

<P>

The ONLY way that makes sense is if you are stating the the story was written by rote and is devoid of all worth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
re: If it is so bad...

" You knew where it was going before you started. Why did you make the trip? Stupid."

<P>

No, what's stupid is thinking that was logical or sane. If you know what is in a story before you read it, that's very, very, very, VERY strong evidence the story is crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very Nice Beginning

Nice story of a man who likes showing his wife off and a wife who enjoys flaunting it. The husband is a born cuckold and the wife a natural hot wife.

So many “sins” in life begin with the little black dress. I know I like to dress my wife up in one as she goes out to fuck other guys. I am a natural “pussy guy” as I eat her snatch after other guys cum in her. Keep writing, can´t wait for more chapters!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 8 years ago
Interesting start, I need more

Very nice start, I can't wait. xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Tease!

5 stars, but what a tease! I was hoping to get a little further in the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WACC

.

chipmandonechipmandoneabout 8 years ago
Hot wife

Very well constructed. Can' t wait for chapter 2. Please give us a multi-chapter story line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very promising start

Any story where the husband has to perform cunnilingus without any reciprocation or satisfaction of his own has its head in the right place (pun intended).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
How long before chapter 2?

The title of course is "Death of a marriage"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Dialog

Thus far the story is a very good teaser.

When Chapter 2 is constructed, I sure hope there is dialog with quotations applied.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
fem dom is fetish or bondage

Put this stupid shit in the hole it belongs in stupid cum dump whore.

luedonluedonabout 8 years ago
Re: Dialog

Anonymous, your comment "I sure hope there is dialog with quotations applied." intrigued me. What I found interesting was that I hadn't particularly noticed the lack of quoted dialogue. It was sufficiently well-written to perhaps not need it?

We shall just have to see whether PrettyPerkys continues with this style of writing in following chapters. In the meantime, I shall have to go and look up any other submissions from this author.

L

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great first chapter

This is an enjoyable read. I love that you have kept us waiting for the exciting part to follow. Ignore the unpleasant comments from other people, please continue with the story. I look forward to reading on.

BarelyJustBarelyJustabout 8 years ago
Bring it on!

Looking forward to future sections of what promises to be a hot tale. As far as the comments, . . . ah, anonymity! It gives the lowlifes among us such confidence! Don't let 'em get you down, PP!

BJ xxx

fr45fr45about 8 years ago
I've never done this before,

but I got so aroused by reading this story that I rated it 5* in anticipation of reading the next installment.

Tail_GunnerTail_Gunnerabout 8 years ago
pros and cons

great story line ... look forward to where it goes.

.

the writing is a little stiff ... some of it is more "telling about the story" rather than actually "telling the story"

i'm gonna read the older stuff ... will get back to you.

keep up the good work

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieabout 8 years ago
Nice one

Look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

pathetic cuck shit.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Whore

Another cuck and whore with the boss story. Oh boy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
They all want it

The only reason a husband dresses his wife is to get other men to notice her and pay attention. They all know his BOSS is going to fuck his wife. Maybe he’ll tease the husband and take her somewhere private, not inviting her husband, and share her. She can share stories of what they had her do when she gets home.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 months ago

Predictable but well written - let's see where you go with this. 3.6* so far...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Like watching a car crash in slow motion.......

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 months ago

"I hope you'll put up with him—for both of us . . ." - He certainly seems to be encouraging her in cucking him.

boneham21boneham21about 2 months ago

FED-UP with cuck 1 !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous