The Little Brat

Story Info
Dom/little with a brat streak.
7.6k words
4.78
5.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her heart had been pounding in excitement waiting for him, her inner thighs already growing slick with the burning longing and anticipation of his touch. She closed her eyes, sitting naked on the couch, and reaches between her legs and slides her fingers down her body, feeling her hardened nipples on her C cup breasts and the small bar bell piercings running through them. The fingertips move further down her body, lightly almost tickling herself as she slightly opens her thighs revealing a waxed and smooth pubic mound. Her digits easily probing the slit between her labia and find the slickness underneath. Dipping into her vagina with a deft and practiced move with two fingers she moans and gently probes herself in and out, relishing the sensation building there. Fingers well lubricated, she sensually withdraws them, bring them up to her hardening clit. With ease, she moves the hood to expose her clit. Feeling the air on it elicits another moan before her moistened fingers slowly rub the area to either side before working her to the swelling bump of pleasured flesh. She thinks of his hands on her body, feeling touch, gentle at first then firmly griping her breasts and gently twisting her nipple piercings around sending electric singles through her body down to her slick sex. The pleasure grows and she paces her herself, moving her fingers back in the damp tight cavity. She moans again, louder, pleasure growing then she hears the footsteps and sees the time.

Immediately she whips her fingers out as she slides to the floor checking the door, ensuring it's unlocked as she hears familiar footsteps. A hand on the knob now as she frantically smooths her auburn hair and assumes her kneeling position, knees spread, wrists snapping in place touching each other behind her back as the door opens, her eyes downcast but slightly panicked. She hears the door open as she takes long deep breaths to lower her heart rate as it was his wish that she not touch herself without his permission.

She sees his black loafers walk into her apartment. She smells his gentle hint of cologne and is entranced already, breathing in his presence and feeling it within her being.

"Rise, little one," his voices intones softly with an air of command inherent in its lower tones.

She snaps to position, standing, feet shoulder width apart, fingers interlaced behind her head. Body fully exposed for his inspection.

He walks behind her leaning around to kiss her cheek in greeting. At six foot, his presence was didn't tower over her 5'7" body, but presented a safe protecting space for her to lean in and feel his body through his clothes. His warmth, his being, bringing the normal soothing feeling that rolls over her with a simple touch. His warm hands, strong yet still soft start on her hips, she fights off a sigh. He begins to nuzzle her hands and neck, kissing her softly while his hands wrap around her body gripping her in a hug, fingers barely brushing her waist, then up the ribs to cup and grip her breasts.

He leans into her ear and whispers a low growling moan of approval in her ear, tightening his grip on her hardened nipples, pulling at them slightly. She can't help it anymore and moans softly, a mere baby's breath whispering across her vocal chords. He kisses her hands, grasping them and gently pulling them down from the back of her head, he stops and she knows he knows now. She holds her breath, then as he kisses and gently sucks her fingers, her shoulders slump in resignation.

"Have something to tell me little one?" He asks as he turns her around to face him.

"Uhh..." she starts to try to come up with a lie but just gives him a sheepish smile shrugging her shoulders knowing the game was up. "I had a scratch? I really missed you? Either of those work?" she quipped resulting in a raised eyebrow from him.

"Funny, it must have been your cervix itching. Was it worth it? Did you enjoy it?" He asks, mildly amused.

"I was getting close when you were walking up to the door," she sullenly pouts, her face making an overly dramatic frown.

Brushing her hair aside from her messy pony tail, he looks into her crystal blue eyes and thinks how he could drown in those pools. He gently raises her chin, smiling as she can no longer hold her fake pout and it crumbles to a smile as she returns his gaze, looking into dark bluish green eyes, seemingly alternating between the two colors the way the ocean currents move freely, twisting and turning beneath the waves. His dark blond hair framing his face. Then she notices his smile. It's pleasant and kind, but it's that smile. The one that she will not as much remember tomorrow...but, feel the reminders of. It's already too late when her Dom smiles Like that.

He pulls her in close, smelling her faint perfume of light roses, an odd and archaic choice but she loves the feeling of him getting hard through his slacks just from her scent. Knowing full well her fate, she decides to add to it and grips and rubs his manhood through his pants without direct permission. He pins her hands behind her back and holds them both with one of his hands, the other grips the back of her head and gently pulls her in for a deep long kiss.

She feels herself melting in his arms, being consumed by him as their lips press together, their mouths open for their tongues to begin the familiar dance she has craved all week. His tensions ease from the week as he takes her into him, their souls melding into one forged by the heat of love and passion.

Soon after the kiss begins, his other hand moves from her head, their mouths joined, her eyes closed and SMACK as it swats her ass causing her to jump. She had become so lost in him she had so quickly forgotten her transgression and that a punishment was due.

He holds her tight against him, her hands pinned against his back so he can stare in her eyes, SMACK! It falls on the other ass cheek open palm. She can already feel the sting and the redness on her ass cheeks in the shape of his hand. Then 3 more in quick succession, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK. Hand falls beat a painful staccato but he never breaks his gaze with her. She knows she failed him and staring in his eyes while being punished both excited her and made her feel the guilt even more as her eyes began to tear up.

"How many was that?"

Shit, she chastised herself. She forgot to count. That bastard did the eye staring on purpose!

Trying to smile coyly through the stinging and wiggling in his grip, she says, "Not enough?" with a wink.

He smiles again and sits on the sofa, pulling her down with him laying her across his lap as she giggles and wags her bare bottom in his face while it's over his lap. She can feel his hardness pressing into her side which makes her smile to herself knowing it's for her.

"For every five strokes count 1. We will stop when you reach 5," he tells her rubbing his hands over her firm ass, parting her cheeks and rubbing her pussy and asshole. "Do you understand?"

"Yep!" then she yelps from another surprise smack on her ass. "Yes, Sir," she hastily added.

Chuckling, "I can never tell if you do this on purpose or if you just refuse to remember," he said rubbing the pink cheek and massaging it.

"Now, put your hands behind the back," he softly requested.

She shuffled into position with her hands before laying with her pink and stinging ass in the air, tits and knees pressed to the sofa, his left hand grasping both wrists. "Remember to count and to count correctly," he growled.

Both fear and excitement welled up in her, her eyes still moist from the first couple. She knew he disobeyed him, then forgot her training on top of that and was sassy. She both dreaded and languished what was about to happen. Her slit already aroused.

"Do not kick me or I will lose count and I don't think you want that to happen. Will you be able to control your feet little one?"

She did her best to twist herself to look back at him, his arm raised and palm open, slightly cupped to begin. Her eyes misty, she managed a weak smile and said "Yes sir, thank you for checking."

He nods and begins. The swats come hard and fast, she remembers her count. Sometime after "three" she breaks and cries out, panting and gasping for breath.

"Are you ok, Love?" he asks her. Her eyes are starting to glaze over but she is still with him and nods readily affirmative. He smiles back and continues.

His swats vary in speed and in alternating between her cheeks. Her voices catches in her throat, somewhere between a sob and a moan of pleasure.

"Four!" she hastily calls out.

SMACK! SMACK! Her ass now red and hand shaped. SMACK! SMACK! The hardest two yet eliciting a caught whimper and sob, her hands reflexively attempting to pull away from his grip.

Five, she frantically thinks to her self? The counting of repetition and the same numbers had been setting her into a trance. No, wait, she thought one more...or two...fuck!

He sees her tense and hold off answering fairly sure her count is off. "So, was that 4 or 5? Do you feel lucky my slut?"

"Fi-no! Four! It was only four!" she stammers then blurts out, not entirely sure herself but knowing she had a 50/50 chance of being right.

"Good girl," he purrs, a cat playing with a favorite toy mouse. SMACK!

"FIVE!" she yells triumphantly.

The hardest one yet...SMACK!

"But...I was right! I that's not fair, I gave the right answer!" she cries out petuntlantly.

Grinning like a Cheshire, he smoothly says, "I know. That was for guessing."

Her jaw dropped. They've played so long she shouldn't be surprised anymore.

He release her wrists and helps her kneel on the floor in front of him. She remembers and resumes her kneeling position, but leans into his leg, glancing at his crotch hungrily, her heels pressing into her burning backside as her breathing calms. He strokes her head almost absent-mindedly as if he were reading a favorite book with a cat on his lap.

He helps her shift her position allowing him to stand. "You did very well accepting your punishment tonight."

Standing, he removes his leather belt, wrapping it around his hand. She knows better by know but cant help but notice that dark look crossing his face whenever he does that watching his own belt. She used to think he was going to hit her with it, the look of abject terror on her face immediately made him get down on his knees with her and hug her. He promised he would never do that, that was his own hard limit. That was the one time she thought she saw tears in his eyes, but then it was gone. Something in his past, something dark he carries with him deep down.

She continues kneeling awaiting his next instruction. "Follow me please," he says offering her a hand up. She accepts, not because she needs it, but it allows her to touch him again, something she's craved. They speak daily and text regularly but she longs to feel his skin with hers. To smell his cologne and, his musk, his pheromones drove her wild. She lay awake at night with a shirt he'd wear and she'd smell it while pleasuring herself, it was her favorite way to cum. Well, at least when he wasn't round anyway.

He heads down the hallway to the master bath in her bedroom. She knows the drill. She immediately turns the shower on to his preferred temperature. Then turns to him and gazes into his eyes. He returns her gaze kissing her lips softly, seemingly barely brushing them and yet, sigh...she thinks as she feels his lips tenderly push on hers, melting her a little more. He smiles just as tenderly looking at her and nods. The signal she had been waiting for. She begins to unbutton his shirt, and help him out of it. Folding it quickly she sets it aside and begins to undo his pants, allowing them to drop to the floor where he stepped out of them. She retrieved them and, pinching the seam, folds them so they won't wrinkle and sets them with his shirt. He stands now in his socks and a pair of all black pocket forming boxer briefs. The pocket cradling his sack, pronouncing his shaft as she gently tugs them down as well, tossing them on the rest of the clothes while he removes his socks. She used to question this as he had her strip him all the time for everything except his socks. Eventually she worked up the courage to ask him which set him laughing.

"It's the same reason why I don't let you wash my feet! I'm severely ticklish!" he laughed, then proceeded to tickle her almost to the point of her peeing herself and using her safe word as she was unable to catch her breath but he stopped just in time. That was a long time ago though.

Now, she's kneeling on the bathroom rug his cock directly in front of her, rock hard. It wasn't equine in nature, it was average in size. She liked that, when he face fucked her face and throat, she could take it all the way down unlike some of the larger cocks she'd had in the past. No matter how she tried, she just couldn't get those bigger ones down. The one thing he did have going for him, was that it was a little thicker than average, definitely an 8 out of 10 in her book of cocks.

Her eyes gazed over the rest of his body: the neat and trimmed pubic hair, the shaved balls, the thin line of hair almost sporadically leading a path down to his cock, linking his graying chest hair down to his, well, graying pubic hair. He kept it short and trimmed but it was so fine it appeared he was skin smooth and razor shaved.

Her eyes roamed over the rest of his body, he wasn't terribly muscular, athletic in his youth...not as athletic in his adulthood and middle age. His dragon tattoo on his left forearm still looked decent and not faded too much. The tattoo he considered the mark of his true adulthood, a mark of his re-birth where he realized he could be himself and live his life to his fullest. To have known him, then...she wished she could have known him then, to nurture him and guide him, be his shelter but it was not to be.

His notices her watching him and lost in thought. He smiles lovingly at her taking her head in both hands, pressing his cock to her lips.

"Go on, silly, I know you want it and you earned it taking the punishment so well," he chided her.

Her eyes lit up and her mouth parted, letting the head brush over lips before placing her tongue on the bottom of the glans sliding it softly over his frenulum as the shaft glides through her mouth, slowly probing deeper. Eventually he holds her head, her hands dutifully behind her back while he slowly thrusts in and out. His cock slightly sweaty and some precum already leaking from his tip.

She loved this little ritual they worked out, she thinks, relishing his cock moving in and out of her mouth, gradually picking up speed. It's sweet, she thinks, he comes home stressed from the commute and work, she sucks his cock savoring his cum then she washes him in the shower working in a massage to help him relax. His eventual orgasm takes the edge off, then allowing him to pound her holes as long as he wants later, she thinks hopefully and begins sucking in renewed effort waiting for her milky reward.

The heat of the steaming shower, the long day at work plus a rough commute is starting to catch up to him. He grips her head, speeding his fucking of her mouth and pushing deeper and deeper. Eventually he holds her head in, forcing his into her throat, her gag reflex triggered but she maintains her calm, eyes tearing and make-up running down her pretty face. He feels her throat constrict around his glans. She's been fighting it but he can see her face getting red and he pulls out, a stream of spit and drool coating his cock and connecting to a rainbow of drool tracing back up to her mouth. He loves that. Seeing her like this was always a treat, her efforts show her love for him and it showed all over her face.

She can feel his cock swelling, and taste more precum leaking out of his tip. Her excitement at the coming treat has her redoubled her efforts. Her tongue working its magic, trying to milk his cock. She bobs her head with the thrusting giving him more friction. She hears her efforts appreciated in a groan that escapes his mouth, his grip tightens on her head. Not painfully but firm, he picks up the pace, his thrusting regularly hitting the back of her throat.

His cock swelling in its final efforts. Much to her surprise he pulls out right when she anticipated him cumming down her throat and quickly groans, straining to hold back to let it build that such more before the first spurt hits her face. She keeps her mouth open as expected. The blast shot up to her forehead and was starting to run down her face. The second shot coated her nose with the third and fourth hitting her lips and open mouth. She quickly takes the cock back into her mouth sucking the tip and cleaning off any cum still there or left to drip out. He started to go soft and he withdrew from her mouth.

"Come here my love," wiping a tear of cum about to drip in her eye, he helps her stand. Her face still plastered with his cum, he pulls her in tight and kisses her deeply, his cum blending into their kiss. He then pulls her into the shower with him to wash her face off. She begins washing him as well, working a gentle massage into his shoulders and back, kissing him all over once rinsed. When he turns to her, she can see the immediate fatigue in his face.

"Sorry little one, I appear to not be great company tonight. It's been a long week and I've missed you so much," he says kissing her forehead.

She smiles lovingly at him, "Come here before you fall down. You know I can't carry your fat ass!" she playfully chided. She steps out of the shower, grabbing a towel for him and holding it up to dry him off.

"You do realize you don't have to dry me off? I am quite capable right?"

"Oh, I know you're a big boy," she winks grabbing his cock and balls together in a playfully squeeze.

His eyebrow arches and starts to give her "that" look again. She dries herself off and scampers just out of reach of a half-hearted attempt to playfully swat her still sore ass. She knew it wasn't intended to connect or she'd have felt it. She rubs lotion on her skin while giving him her best "Come hither" sultry look, tapping on the bed. He walks in and sits on her bed. She lifts his feet up and twists him so his head is on her pillows and feet under the covers. She kisses his forehead.

"Get some rest, I'll fix something for dinner and come get you when it's ready."

He smiles back at her feeling her love in how she cares for him. "Before you get started, please insert anal plug number three and lay out several lengths of rope for after dinner."

She gets a huge grin on her face and sparkle in her eye then prances off to the walk-in closet. Plug 3 was her favorite, it vibrated, that combined with rope meant she was going to be tied and her ass used. She had to suppress a giggle. She found the requested toy and lube and inserted it easily switching on the vibration. She took a moment to fuck herself slowly with it, feeling the bumps move in and out of her and almost cumming immediately. She wasn't ready to face another punishment. Not when the fun part was coming soon.

She finished her instructions and got out multiple lengths and pieces of rope setting them on a side table for him, arranged by length. She was beginning to feel unsure if she'd be able to last until his nap and dinner were over. She just wanted his hard cock in her right now and that vibrating was intense. She could feel it vibrating and catching the lower end of the clitoral nerve chain, it was deep...and it felt so...fucking...good. As she focused on the sensation, she felt it building too late and she let out a surprised yip that she quickly tried to cover with her hands to muffle it. She was partially successful anyway. Giving herself her best Grinch smile, Well, he can't punish me for that one anyway, she thought.