The Little Brat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was an OK cook. Not spectacular, she learned more about the bedroom keeping than the house keeping in Home Ec and her mother was no cook either, it's a miracle they survived growing between the burned and undercooked meats and starches. She used to think she'd end up on the Oregon Trail dying of dysentery. But she cobbled some simple spaghetti, instant frozen garlic bread, and some red wine together with a water pitcher. Candles lit, soft music playing, she felt quite proud of herself as she pranced back to wake him up. It had been an hour or so, she'd let him sleep longer in part because he seemed to need it but mainly because she was enjoying the occasional orgasm that rolled through her thanks to vibrating plug and her rather sensitive clit.

She gives a slight knock on the door and doesn't hear an answer so she peeks in. He looks almost angelic in his sleep...but she knows better. Her ass certainly knows better too! Creeping into the bedroom she crawls like a cat stalking it's prey onto the bed. He stirs, likely feeling the bed shift but doesn't wake up. As he shifts she freezes and tries to read his face in the low light, a predator tracking its prey, thinking it was discovered. Realizing he's still asleep she curls in next to him and warms up a little. After her hands are no longer cold she reaches around and starts playing with his nipples. He moaned and they hardened but he was still asleep and dinner was getting cold. She traced his trail of body hair down from his chest to his flaccid cock. She had hoped it would be hard. It's much more fun hard, she thought. She began gently teasing it and playing with it. Life began to bloom in her prey as it's cock grew, blood slowly building in the spongy tissue. It was a little to floppy (giggling to herself at the thought of a floppy dick as opposed to the floppy disks from when she was a kid) so she did what she did best. She carefully moved around him and positioned herself so that she could put the "floppy dick" in her mouth. She really wanted it in her "hard drive" but knew it wasn't hard enough to mount and ride yet plus she wanted to play some more before he woke up.

Taking the semi flaccid cock in her mouth also reminded her of playing with a fat thick spaghetti noodle which she snickered at a little out loud. Watching him for signs of being awake, half floppy cock in her mouth, she resumed her teasing feeling it slowly grow to its full size. Well, lubed with her spit at this point, she takes out the fully hard shaft and begins to play with it, tracing her tongue along the shaft, sucking on the little v-shaped spot that was so sensitive for him just where the skin starts underneath the head. Then she thought it a good idea to play with the little bit of pre-cum starting to build up. So...sticky, she thought as she squished some between her thumb and forefinger, I thought this was supposed to be the cock's version of lube, she thinks watching the rainbows of tackiness form and separate as she slowly opened the fingers.

She continues to stroke him...hmm, now I can ride it, she thinks and she carefully climbs on him, slowly and deliberately impaling herself on the cock, relishing the feel as his head pushes her lips apart then every fraction of an inch as she slides down further taking him into her until she was filled, especially with the vibrator still going. She gently worked her hips, slowly riding it, controlling the speed and tempo. She could feel another rolling orgasm building, this one was going to be big, her eyes closed to embrace the feeling building in her.

Suddenly she was flying through the air and bounced on the bed. In a flash he was on top of her, pinning her hands to bed smiling at her.

"Did you enjoy yourself sweetie?" he crooned.

"I couldn't help it! The plug gave me a couple and I was trying to be cute waking you up. And your cock looked so cute laying there all like a noodle! Then it got hard and, well, it was just a shame to waste such a strong erection..." she trailed off giving him her best innocent puppy dog look.

He hooked his leg around her and as he rolled off her, he used his leg to roll her on her side, pulling her into his chest. She snuggled in, the chest hairs tickling her face. She always felt so at peace like this, being held and listening to his heart beat. They stayed like this for a minute with him occasionally kissing the top of her head.

Then he begins to sniff the air. "Is that, sniff, garlic bread I smell?"

She jolts back from her reverie and remembers, "Oh yeah, that's why I came back and got distracted. I was trying to wake you up for dinner. It's all ready for you!"

He kisses her one more time before putting on a lightweight robe he kept there for such occasions. And they headed to the kitchen. The food had cooled a bit too much but it wasn't anything that couldn't be fixed with a microwave.

The nap seemed to help him a good deal, he was far more chipper and engaged during dinner than earlier. Making his usual jokes keeping the meal entertaining. She loved that about him, his humor, his openess, it all made her feel as if she could do no wrong, but if she did, she knew he would punish her appropriately as they had agreed. She was a bit of a pain slut and she trusted him, after several years now, he had never broken her trust or broken a boundary or limit.

Dinner finished and they curled on the couch watching the electric fireplace while finishing their wine. Reds always made her a bit flushed in the face. She'd read it was the tannins but wasn't really sure how grape skin could make her blush like this. She knew not to have more, what was planned would take them into the wee hours of the morning and she wanted to be awake and sober to enjoy her sub space journey. She knew he would be stopping as well. He never wanted to lose control while in a scene. Mainly because being sloppy meant she'd get hurt and he'd never forgive himself.

Setting the glasses down, he rolls her over to her stomach to look at the fading hand prints on her ass. No longer angry red, they were still a bright pinkish red. A little more faded than he hoped but nothing a flogger wouldn't fix.

She looks back at him over her shoulder and wags her butt in his face, "See anything you like back there?" she taunts with a smile and glint in her eyes.

Spreading her cheeks he pushes on the plug and tugs at it, testing the fit, before sliding his hands around to her pussy. He massages the bare mound, then moves his fingers to straddle her lips, she called it a "fat pussy" but he didn't see it, he loved it as it was and was fond of spanking it among other things.

He worked her lips, massaging and pulling and pinching them, eliciting small moans of appreciation and pleasure. Parting them with his fingers, he easily found her swollen clit. Lightly tracing his finger around the tissue without touching and so lightly, she could barely feel his touch, had begin to writhe. She started groping him, trying to break his concentration on her, trying to entice him enough to fuck her truly or at least eat her pussy. Her clit throbbed and pulsed, it burned with pent up energy, she needed him, her nails digging into his thighs, she needed him to need her...now.

He swats each cheek hard enough to get a surprised "yip" from her and sets her on the ground. She immediately assumes her kneeling position, knees apart, shoulders back and squared, chest thrust forward, hands gripping the opposite elbow behind her back. She cannot however, hide the ache of longing in her eyes, nor the slick patch between her legs.

He stands and without a word, walks back to the bedroom. Knowing he wants her to stay she hold her pose and awaits his return. He was not gone long, returning with the rope lengths and some of his favorite toys to use. He asks her to stand, helping guide her up as she kept her arms in position. She now changes her pose to her feet being shoulder width apart and her hands over her head.

She can hear him and feel his presence working behind her. She hopes it's the rope he's readying.. Then she see his arms wrap around her with the jute rope. After a few moments of careful tying, her arms are tied and locked behind her, as close to touching as anatomically possible. The rope on her arms was attached at several points on her back to a chest harness that criss-crosed her upper torso and bound her her breasts tight.

To her firm breasts he attached nipple clamps and a small weight to generate some small constant pressure on them. She readily obeyed and patiently waited for him to finish, yearning for more. More rope, the feeling of being bound made her feel safe and small. The tightness of the bindings, a reminder of her gift to him, her body, her heart. The burning requirement for more orgasms, to release the pent up longing that furiously gnawed at her soul, demanding attention and satisfaction. More cock, because she need to feel his skin, all of his skin touching hers. Feel his hardness as it entered her holes, leaving them filled. She craved to have him use her, body and soul for his pleasure.

He finished tying her and placed a silicone dildo in her pussy, taking some time to slide it in and out gently, ensuring it was well lubed in her own juices, ensuring to hit her g-spot each and every time. He knelt her down so that the base of the dildo was trapped by her feet. Whenever she moved there would be movement from her dildo further maddening her. The plug and dildo still in place, she was filled to capacity with the vibrations rumbling through the thin wall of tissue separating her ass from her vaginal canal. The dildo was very softly vibrating.

She looked at him, tried to meet his gaze but the slightest tilting of her back to gaze up, moved the phallus enough to almost make her cum.

"Sir...I'm going to cum...I...(ugnh)...don't know how...much...longer I can hold...(grrh)...it," she begged through clenched teeth.

His sole response was to grab her head and push his hard cock immediately as far back as it would go in her mouth. He held it there, her throat blocked with his cock, his trimmed hair tickling her nose. His scent overwhelming her.

She started to gag and could feel herself getting ready to heave. She quickly started to panic, her eyes widened, now filled with tears from the intrusion, her mouth running freely with her drool. She was struggling to breathe, her face red before he finally pushes her head back, air flooding her lungs, a quick cough and another gulp of air then he pulls her head all the way down again burying his member in her throat. Once again he held her there, she had regained some composure with a few quick gulps of breath during her last break moments ago. Now she was focusing on breathing through her nose. It wasn't easy, a nice dinner, some wine and a cuddle, but this was intrusive...her body screamed at her to get this object out of her, didn't she know she had to breathe?? But she fought her urges, she fought her desire to wrench free and gulp air, filling her lungs again. No, this was what he wanted. She knew he wouldn't hurt her, they had done this many times before...she trusted him. With that acknowledgement, her panic began to subside. She began to relish his shaft deep in her throat. To show him she was now calming and enjoying it, she gently worked her throat muscles, contracting them ever so slightly to grip and caress his head.

He let out a sigh of contentment, "That's my good girl. Just relax little one."

With that she could have melted on the floor, she was starting to feel a little spacy, but in a good way. Similar to when one is out and that first warm wave from the alcohol and a good time with friends washes over you.

She no longer fought or struggled, she was relaxed, he began to hold her head, her coppery hair gripped in his hand as he began slowly sliding his cock in and out of her mouth. Taking his time, enjoying the different textures in her mouth, the cheeks, so much like the lining of a vagina. Her tongue, soft, warm and moving to greet and lick the entirety of him. Then the tightness as he entered her throat.

He groaned in pleasure, his cock swelling in his excitement. She was putty in his hands, soft, malleable, shapable. She loved this, being his sex toy, his own living doll to fuck, it made him happy and that made her happy. Plus she knew some killer orgasms would wrack her body tonight!

Lost in her reverie, she just realized he had withdrawn his cock. When all her holes had been filled she felt full. Full of him, full of love for him and from him, now, her mouth empty she felt momentarily confused and somehow empty.

He kneels on the floor, kissing her forehead and wiping her face of her own drool, then picks her up, carrying her like a baby to the bedroom, bonds and all. The build up of her orgasm lost in space and time as she snuggled head on his chest and listened to his heart beat, slightly excited but deep, and comforting.

Checking on her, she smiles up at him, her eyes bright and happy as he places her ass up, tits down on the bed. Again, she wiggles it playfully at him, waiting to serve her purpose, her excitement at having her holes filled with his cum was exquisite, palpable even.

He reaches forward and parts her cheeks revealing a large slick spot on each thigh before spreading her labia revealing his prize. His cock hard, he slips his fingers in bringing a sharp intake of breath, her dormant and teased orgasm quickly returning at his touch. Keeping her bent over, he leans in close and begins locking and sucking her clit, giving light nibbles. Her breathing quickens, she tries to bite the sheets or mattress, the pressure is so strong and her hands still bound. She needed to grab and dig her nails in something, something grounding, something she can feel. She know he hasn't given her permission to cum. She considers letting go and disobeying the unspoken instructions but despite being playfully flippant with him, she hated to disobey him, her own internal chagrin is far worse than the spanking she earned.

While his sub rhumenated on obeisance, he moved on to biting and pulling her labia, the pain countering her pleasure while causing the released endorphins to heighten the pending orgasm. From there he moves further back to her tight ass. A long slow lick from the root of her slit up to her ass sent shivers down her spine. His soft tongue slowly circling her hole and the vibrator still occupyingthe space, softening it and making her groan loudly almost begging to cum but still just shy of that point.

Slowly he removes the intrusive object, replacing it with his tongue while reaching underneath her to pinch and pull on the weight already tugging at her nipples. She's panting heavily now, pleading eyes ravenously searching eye contact to beg for permission to release. She bites her lower lip, writhing in her bonds unable to hold much longer.

He withdraws his tongue and touch, simply just watching her as her eyes plead on her behalf.

"No," is all he intones in answer. To her his deep soft voice seems to reverberate around the room with the acoustics of a cathedral. His tone bearing finality and command, which alone almost makes her cum hard.

"Not yet my little slut," he adds with a wry smile.

He remembered, she thinks! She loved him calling her a slut. She had asked him to degrade her a little during play a couple times. He's normally so sweet and would never consider name calling so it took him a couple tries. Shes not sure why she liked him in particular calling her a slut or cunt, but the words coming out of his mouth like this were badges of honor for her. Rewards for submission. Which is odd considering the normal derogatory connotation of the word. In fact the last asshole to call her a slut she let the air out of two tires. Just pushed the stem in to release the air, no punctures or permanent damage. That memory still gave her a warm fuzzy, but not like her current situation.

She realized her brain was starting to do the floaty thing again as she was drifting back off into subspace, high on her body's endorphins. WHACK! She's jolted back a little but not much. He's alternating spanking her now, she feels...WHACK, is that a hair brush? WHACK! The pain blending luxuriantly with the pleasure, each heightening the other. She feels her heart rate slow, soon it feels like the spanking is what's keeping her heart beating as she floats along a river of pleasure, each smack another wave lapping at her relaxed body.

He notices she had drifted off. He slows and lightens the spanking, her ass pleasantly red. He slides his fingers in her pussy, lubing them before gently penetrating her ass with the same digits. He squeezes her foot and tickles, their agreed upon check in. She returns and giggles appreciatively. She wasn't completely gone yet, it was safe to continue.

He feels her ass loosen then slips a third finger in, gently fucking her ass with his fingers, curling them slightly to hit the deep side of the g-spot, that nerve group that runs so deep and is often missed in the complexities of a woman's body.

Withdrawing them, he pulls her legs out from under her and gently moves them to hang over the bed, massaging her thighs and calves as the blood returns to them. Patting her red cheeks he grips his cock and works it in gently to her ass bringing forth a double moan: one from her of finally being filled, and another from him enjoying her tightness as he pushes in.

He grips her hips and slowly begins thrusting, letting her get used to the foreign invasion. He picks up speed ensuring his angle of attack hits her pleasure points. Alternating his speed and angles of thrusting, he waits for his fuck toy to call out, begging for release. He doesn't have to wait long.

"Please...Sir..." a breathy whisper escapes her mouth.

"What are you asking for slut?"

"Pleaasse! I...am going to cum...Sir...I, I..." she can barely get the words out.

He knows what she wants. Of course he does, she's been edged for hours at this point, plus whatever she was doing herself when he came home.

"You don't want it bad enough yet. No, not yet," he replied, feeling his pleasure build while he attempted to edge himself from inside the warm, tight tunnel that gripped his shaft.

Her reply, near the brink of tears, choked and loud was laced with the fear of disobeying his order, frantic and panicked nearing the brink where her body would no longer obey her will.

"Cum on my cock princess, squirt for me. Cum hard little one!"

With that final release a gush of fluid shot on the bed with her yell of release, her muscles tightned and spasm in response to the release of tension. But he did not stop, he was pushing down with one hand and gripped her dark copper hair, pulling her head back, desperate to make this her best orgasm of her life. Well, best until the next time.

He loved that she squirted. She was learning to love it. She found it embarrassing. She loved when he came on her, the warm fluid squirting on her body, the taste but her squirting made her feel like she pissed the bed. She knew it wasn't true, but he was helping her get over that and appreciate her owns body's reactions.

"That's my good girl," he said.

She heard a slight strain in his voice. He must be getting close, she thought.

"Daddy, please cum in my ass. I need to feel your hot sticky load," she encouraged him. "Please? It feels so good to have you cock fucking me," she crooned.

He released her hair and gripped her hips, fingers digging in, the pressure to cum rapidly reaching his climax. His fingers dug into her flesh causing a little yelp. That slight cry sent him to the edge. He was slamming into her now, sweat covering his body and he let out a primal cry, the combination of pleasure and pain build up in a male orgasm, the lactic acid building up blending the pleasure and endorphins as as he releases, several hot jets of sticky fluid.