The Little Brat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Panting, he gasps for breath trying to recover as he slows his pace. He continues thrusting until he begins to soften, cock frothing the cum in her used hole. Eventually pulling out, he keeps her cheeks spread, watching a line of cum run down from her ass. He wipes his cock on her ass cheek, then positions her so she can lay down comfortably. Undoing her bonds, he helps her rub them, easing the pressure from the rope.

He kisses her tenderly then crawls in next to her, cuddling her and pulling the blanket up. She smiles and snuggles into him, still riding the high of her orgasm and feeling the tenderness of his hands as they drape her side and remove the nipple clips. He kisses her neck and ear as he snuggles up.

"I love you little one," he whispers before kissing her again, tenderly. I'll get the shower ready for you in a couple minutes.

She sighs contentedly, feeling safe and secure in his affections and protected from anything in the outside world wrapped in the blankets with his arms holding her, gently cupping her breasts.

They lay like this for some time, enjoying the feel of eachother's skin, the sound of their partner's breathing, his soft warm breath on her neck. The sensation of bliss only slightly marred by the slight trickle as the cum slowly leaks out of her ass. He reaches down and gives her ass a soft squeeze and rub before giving her a kiss.

"Ill go get the shower then I'll get you cleaned up with some lotion on that cute ass of yours," he said.

A dreamy sighed acknowledgement with a stretch was her response.

After the shower was ready, he carried her into the walking shower where he gently massaged her shoulders in the hot water, soaping his hands and rubbing her body down, she continued to relax at his touch. She was feeling very tired now. He finished and rinsed her off, toweling her body with a warm fluffy towel, he carried her back to the bed where they cuddled more. She eventually dozed off, a smile on her face, her cheeks glowing.