The Little Brother Alternative Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While he continued bobbing his head up and down on her boyfriend's dick, Mikey felt Sophie leave his side and then a moment later felt cool drops of liquid land on his asshole. "Don't stop sucking slut!" Sophie preemptively ordered him, and then he felt a slender finger penetrating him. He moaned around Bryce's cock as the penetrating digit picked up speed, and then was joined by a second. As she vigorously finger fucked him with one hand, Sophie reached out with the other and grabbed a fistful of his hair. "Sometimes sluts need a little help handling the dick, but I've got you." With that she pushed his head down hard so that more cock than ever slid into his throat. He gagged again as his lips reached the base of Bryce's shaft and he could feel spit dripping out of his mouth and onto Bryce's balls.

Sophie released her grip, allowing Mike to come up for air. She was still methodically fingering his ass, and when he looked back at her in consternation she just smiled at him and said, "Don't give me that look. I can feel how much you liked it." Her free hand came around and grasped his cock, which was still rock hard. "You're obviously enjoying this, so let yourself enjoy it. Get back to that cock." Without a word Mikey resumed sucking and immediately moaned as Sophie added a third finger to his ass and increased her pace while she simultaneously stroked him. He could feel his orgasm building, and increasingly urgent grunts from Bryce told Mikey that he was getting close too.

Suddenly Mikey felt Sophie's hand leave his cock and return to his hair, and then his mouth was violently pulled off of Bryce's cock. "Hold up, it seems like you boys are about to cum before me and that just won't do. You're on punishment." She looked over at Bryce, and a lot of details about the afternoon slid into place for Mikey. "And you're in training. So no one gets off before I do. Mikey, go sit on the couch."

Mikey obeyed. At this point he was strongly reminded of his early childhood, of the rare times that his sister deigned to play with him. Sophie had always relished bossing him around at those times, dictating in meticulous detail the 'right' way to play House, or Store. Now she was dictating the 'right' way to play Incestuous Bisexual Threesome.

He shot a glance at Bryce as he went over to the couch and saw a grimace of frustration etched onto his face. After he'd taken his seat, Sopie sauntered over to him. She glanced back at Bryce. "You liked the idea of it earlier, so now you get to watch. Stay still Mikey." She turned so that she was facing Bryce, slowly pulled down her shorts giving Mikey an excellent view of her round firm ass as she stepped out of them, and then sank down onto his cock.

"Oh my god, he feels so good Bryce." Sophie moaned as she began to grind on Mikey's lap. She began to bounce, entrancing Mikey with the sight of her thick ass moving up and down on top of him. He locked eyes with Bryce who was staring intensely at them. "Rub your cock Bryce. Rub that big dick of yours while you watch me get fucked." Sophie commanded as she continued to bounce. "Don't you cum though." She leaned back and her weight pushed Mikey back too. "Grab my legs Mikey. Hold me up and fuck the shit out of me." Mikey did so, holding her legs up and open as he used his powerful core to drive into his slutty sister. He knew that right now he wasn't his sister's lover, he was her toy, just a tool she was using to torment her boyfriend and please herself. He relished that feeling. "Oh gawd yes, that's the spot! Uh! Harder!" Sophie's hand was massaging her engorged clit as Mikey thrust into her, and it was just a few minutes before he felt her begin to spasm on top of him. "Oh fuck yes!" Sophie screamed.

"I'm gonna cum Sophie." Mike told her desperately.

"Do it! Cum inside me, fill my slutty pussy!" She responded, lost in the throes of her climax. Once again Mikey obeyed as his dick started to throb and release ropes of jizz deep inside his sister. He released her legs and she collapsed into him. They half lay and half sat on the couch, his softening cock still inside of her.

Once she had recovered a minute, Sophie disentangled herself from him and approached Bryce, still sitting in his chair and slowly stroking his cock while watching the two of them. "Aww, I can tell you're super frustrated babe. I've been a mean ol' tease to you. But there's a sluttly little hole over there, that's just waiting for you. Do you want it?" Bryce nodded, and Mikey let out a soft groan of anticipation. "Good. Let me lube you up a bit first though." Mikey expected to see her go down on him, but instead she climbed onto his lap, positioned Bryce's cock at her pussy, and sank right down. "Mmm! You're an asshole sometimes but Jesus you have a great cock!" Sophie bounced on his cock a few times, just enough for Bryce to start getting into it, but as soon as he tried to grab her hips she jumped off him. "Mikey, get on all fours! Bryce, go fuck the shit out of my little slut of a brother!"

Mike clambered onto his hands and knees and thrust his ass up in the air, feeling very much that he and Bryce were puppets acting out a lewd show for his sister's amusement. A moment later he felt the tip of Bryce's cock make contact with his asshole and continue pushing. He moaned as he felt the thick flesh rod enter him. Slowly but without ever stopping, inch after inch filled him until he felt the scratching of pubic hair against him. Bryce's cock withdrew just as slowly, and then slammed back into him much faster. "Oh yeah, pound that slut. Let him have it." Dutifully Bryce picked up speed, driving his cock into the younger boy faster and faster. Sophie returned to the couch and perched on the armrest right in front of Mikey. She looked down at him with a fond smile. At this point Mike was moaning constantly as the muscled jock pounded into him and thrusting his ass back to meet the invading cock faster and harder.

Bryce brought one powerful hand down on his ass with a slap, eliciting a louder moan from Mikey. "Spank him again Bryce." Another smack drew another moan. "Again! Harder! The little slut can take it, he loves it. I want to see your big hand print in red on his cute little ass." Mikey groaned out again, writhing under Bryce in pain and pleasure as he was spanked and fucked. Before he had been a toy his sister used to tease her boyfriend, now he was a toy she was using to reward him. He was a cocksleeve for Bryce to dump his pent-up frustration into.

His sister gently, lovingly caressed his face and then leaned forward to make out with him as the older boy continued to ream him. He was yanked out of that make-out when Bryce grabbed his hair and used it to pull him upright while continuing to hammer him. The constant stimulation was getting to him, and he felt the stirrings of an orgasm building. Sophie seemed to notice this, as she slid leaned forward and down and sucked his prick into her mouth, taking the entire length with ease. It only took a few seconds for him cum, as for the second time in the span of minutes he came into his sister, this time shooting his jizz directly into his big sister's eager mouth. After she had caught every last drop she raised herself up onto her knees right in front of Mikey, and kissed him deeply again. As soon as their mouths made contact he felt his sister pushing his load of cum back into him. As she did so, Bryce spoke up for the first time during this whole encounter. "Oh shit babe, I'm about to cum."

Mikey wasn't sure who he was addressing, but he broke his silence too, groaning out a frantic 'Please!"

"Yeah," Sophie egged Bryce on, "Cum in that slutty little ass. Cum for me baby." With a final series of jackhammer thrusts into him, Mikey felt Bryce obey, and a torrent of warmness filled him. After a long series of throbbing pulses, Mikey felt Bryce's cock retreat and he collapsed onto his side. He lay there dizzy for a moment, lost in the sensation of cum dripping down from his ass and the after taste of his own cum in his mouth. He felt a small hand on his brow, cool against his sweaty flushed skin. "Hey kid, you were great. You are great." Sophie told him.

Across the room, Bryce was retrieving his pants. "Yeah Mikey, you're one hell of a little slut. Not half bad as a cocksucker either." Sophie and Mikey both burst into laughter at his nonchalant assessment.

"I guess I'll take that." Mikey replied.

Bryce fished his phone out his pants pocket, pushed a couple of buttons, read something off the screen and then burst out laughing himself.

"What's so funny?" Sophie asked.

"Oh it's Ricky. Apparently he completely struck out this afternoon. I keep telling him not to waste his time on those good girls. Blue balls is just what he gets for not listening to me."

"Blue balls huh? Poor guy." She looked down at Mikey, still laying next to her. "I know a little slut in training who might be very helpful with that."

"You want me to..fuck Ricky?" Mike asked, his voice quavering.

"Oh yeah that's right, you know Ricky from high school, don't you?" Sophie asked him.

"Know him? Ricky told me he'd caught Mikey here staring at him in the shower their senior year. That's how I first figured that Mikey liked cock." Bryce cut in, and Mikey's already flushed skin grew even redder.

"Ooh really? Well that's interesting. Very rude of you Mikey, to be ogling people like that. Though to be fair it is a very nice cock. But still it seems that providing a willing hole or two is the least you could do to make it up to him. He's going to be at that kegger you guys are throwing tomorrow right?"

"Yeah he'll be there. I dunno though, Ricky's not as...open minded as I am." Bryce replied.

"Well fuck that, my little slut is as good as any on campus. If anybody can tempt him to experiment, it's this cutie. You ready for that Mikey?" Mikey made no reply, just moaned a little. He knew that it didn't really matter what he said right now. That glint in his sister's eyes and the small stirring in his spent groin told him that the following night was going to be very interesting indeed.

12