All Comments on 'The Little Fucker Gang'

by Jenny_Jackson

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
rachlourachlouover 16 years ago
Another insane story!

Harry always has fun and this outing was no exception. I look forward to his misadventures every contest time and this story was very funny as usual. Well done Jenny - I loved it!!

MarshAlienMarshAlienover 16 years ago
The mystery to me...

is why Harry takes Jenny's calls in the first place. Even a mediocre detective should be wise to her by now. Fortunately for us, though, he's as poor at screening calls as he is at private eyeing. Very well done, Jenny!

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 16 years ago
This was weird

but funny. I hadn't read a story featuring Harry Dick before. Not scary, not really sexy, but a fun read. Good luck in the contest.

TE999TE999over 16 years ago
I'll be darned!

Harry actually solved a case--sorta. Now the poor bastard needs to get laid and shut up that talking pecker. Well done Jenny. Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Paris Hilton doesn't live here anymore.

I love your stuff. It's always filled with colorful language. You make it all real.

No one would ever suspect that you are, indeed...Paris Hilton.

Funny story.

Good luck on the contest.

Lee ChambersLee Chambersover 16 years ago
Damn funny

I laughed through most of this story. I thought it was great and clever and the reason Harry Dick answers the phone all the time is because IT'S IN THE SCRIPT. I would have figured that part was obvious. Great job Jenny. Good luck with the Halloween contest.

glynndahglynndahover 16 years ago
That one was fun!

Good luck in the contest, Jenny!

l8blooml8bloomover 16 years ago
Grinning from ear to ear

A perfect dash of levity for Hallowe'en! "Boobulations" -- how do you think this stuff up? Thanks for writing and good luck in the contest. :)

DG HearDG Hearover 16 years ago
Fun Read!!!

It was a fun read Jenny. I love the way you put yourself in it. I could picture you smiling and laughing at what you were going to write next. I'm willing to make a bet that you just made it up as you went along. Sometimes, they're the most fun to write.

Congrads!

DG Hear

Rumple ForeskinRumple Foreskinover 16 years ago
Hoorah for Harry (and his cock)

Thanks, Jenny, I needed that.

Rumple

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Up to standard

Good to see the insane porn-mystery writer hasn't lost her touch. Can someone tell MarshAlien that call screening wasn't available on the early transistorized iPhones - no chips. Great read, thanks.

MunachiMunachiover 16 years ago
Great story, as always

Had a lot of fun reading it, and am looking forward to the next Harry Dick story...

Black TulipBlack Tulipover 16 years ago
Marvelous

Thank you for a marvelous treat.

Boobulations? Still laughing.

Good luck.

Black Tulip

DarkniciadDarkniciadover 16 years ago
Dagnabbit...

Don't you dare follow through on that threat from the forum *laugh* I saved this one as my treat at the end of a reading run, knowing I'd have a good laugh at Harry's expense.

Kev HKev Hover 16 years ago
LOL, Jenny

My funny bone loves you (and no, he doesn't talk for himself).

SweetWitchSweetWitchover 16 years ago
Tears in my eyes

I haven't commented on too many of the contest stories because I'm trying read all of them and there just isn't enough time. But I had to say, Jenny, that I love your work. I've learned by now to put a towel on my chair before I sit to read your stories. Damn near wet myself laughing.

Poor Harry.

Molly

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous