All Comments on 'The Little Phoenix'

by DarkkBrothaOne

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow

Such a short posting... but you seriously almost made me cry for that little girl. Such pain.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 5 years ago
Truly Heartbreaking

Under no circumstances have I cried more to a story than this one.To find out Lisa died on Thaelors Birthday of no less than brain cancer was the most gutwrenching moment I have read on here.

And poor Thaelor having her world turned upside down by knowing her Mother was dying and did die moments later,and to find out she had half brothers & sisters Thaelor must feel like her world is in chaos.But maybe her Father can overcome his shame and vanity to give Thaelor what she needs,someone to love her the way her Mother did.

Sadly I hate Lisa died and had to leave her daughter but maybe Thaelors new family will accept her and give her the love she deserves.I must say this story albeit mournful and emotional,concluded with a small ray of hope,so I say this story touched me like no other I have read and the author has earned my respect which I rarely give.So thank you DarkkBrothaOne truly a masterpiece.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarkkBrothaOne@DarkkBrothaOne
A light-skinned brotha who had an unexpected experience that changed my life. Love chat, intelligent conversation, and humor. No, I will not EVER be into Race Play, so don't ask. Nor do I do Scat, toilet, BDSM, Futa, furries, or Dom/Sub (nothing against those of you that do......