All Comments on 'The Little Pink Nighty Night'

by Sally Tart

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
YOUR NOW A CUCKOLD

Should have got down there and cleanup all that com with your tongue. YUM YUM YUM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot hot hot

Was a very hot story, thank you.

SG1737351SG1737351almost 6 years ago
Nice story

Very hot. Welcome back

CJs_HubbyCJs_Hubbyalmost 6 years ago
Glad you are back with us! Another great story...

As always I enjoy your story. I love your attention to the details.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 5 years ago
Hand in your male heterosexual man card

You just lost it. If my woman had gone with it like that, I would have been on a plane back home alone and she would come home to a house with new locks on it, after I would have slapped the shit out of her and threw her outside, naked. It's one thing to get Raped, it's another to disrespect your man and go with it to the point of enjoying it.

It's a proven fact time and time again, the woman will lose respect for her man if he allows and gets off on her being dominated by other men.

Not to mention you have to watch where you go in some of those shithole countries like Jamaica. The key is two stick to the tourist areas and if you go out to a Club Dancing, you do NOT let one of the Monkey Boys dance with your woman or women in your group. Other than the fact they are trying to get in her pants and humiliate you, they are also often pumping them for information as to where you are staying so they can break in and Rob you and Rape your woman. Buzzed or Drunk women often talk too much on the dance floor and what seems like answering an innocent question, isn't.

This can happen in Nice Countries too. We have a home on the Island of St. Thomas that we go to 3-6 times a year for 1-3 weeks each time. My wife is pretty hot, VERY Fit, and White. When we go out to a Bar or Club at night for Dinner, Drinks, and Dancing, we often aren't even settled into our table with our drinks before the Black guys are lining up to dance with her. She shuts them ALL down unless it is one of the very rare times we know him.

They do get pretty pissed but when I stand up they usually put their tails between their legs and slink away. The ones that don't, usually draw the attention of the Bartenders/Bouncers that shuffle them away or out the door really quick. Those places live and die by Tourists and if locals are accosting them, they won't come. The Poor Bastards that don't run away, or slip thru Security seeing them and think they can take me 1 on 1, 1 on 2, 1 on 3, and even 1 on 4, usually end up with a trip to the Hospital and/or Jail.

They are Big, Black, and Bullies, so when you stand up to them, especially when you are like me, 6' 7" 265 lbs of mostly Pure Muscle ( I still work out 6 days a week) and I have extensive Training in Wrestling, MMA, Tae Kwon Do, and Juditso along with the ability to "Hold my own" against most trained Knife Fighters, things don't work out as they had planned. I have even had some try to jump me in the Bathroom and Outside. Same Result.

Don't forget the Little Slimy Locals who are small in stature, but will try and smooth talk their way into joining you, being your friend, dancing with your woman and trying to get into her panties. They are good at deception and using others to try and hide them doing it right in the bar on the dance floor with overly drunk or roofied women. Someone might come over to your table and try to distract you as they sneak your woman out of the bar. They are tricky little bastards. It's best to "End Them" when they do it. People like that go missing or are found dead in a dumpster all the time.

OH AND NEVER ALLOW UNKNOWN LOCALS TO BRING YOU AND YOUR WOMAN A DRINK. I have seen it happen first hand where a guy, usually White Rich Tourists suddenly pops awake in a Booth only to find his wife or girlfriend, as well as her purse and his wallet, are missing. In most cases, the woman is found later that night or within the next couple of days, laying passed out or walking in a drug-induced daze on the Beach after being heavily Raped. Worst case, they find her dead body.

When we vacation in Mexico, one of the first things I do when I get to our Hotel or wherever is to find the Concierge and have him direct me to someone I can purchase a small handgun and ammunition from, illegally of course, but small enough to easily conceal. Sadly, I have had to use it one time in Mexico and one time in Barbados. Hint: After using it you want to run like Hell because if you get caught by authorities it doesn't matter if you used it in self-defense or not, you will probably end up rotting in jail or attacked in jail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hot

That’s a very common fantasy. Neither husband or wife has any control over the situation and is forced to take black cock. They are going to spend the rest of their lives looking for the same situation. He’ll end up tied to many chairs as black guys tie his wife down and take turns fucking the white slut so she can get satisfied. Hubbie can sooth and comfort her when their done making her beg as they dominate and humiliate them both. Each time she’ll apologize that she enjoyed what they made her do as they use her until she accepts that they turned her into a married white whore for blackmen to use. The men that don’t want him watching will take her into another room and her husband can hear her moaning as they abuse her more each time. Even she can’t admit what they make her do as she cums for them over and over again. Some force him to suck their dicks in front of her before they’ll give her what she needs and he will because he loves his wife and wants her to have what she needs. Then he’ll learn to like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Total absolute rubbish.

Talk about shock, we were both shocked to see what he was packing - yeah I get it. You were shocked.

What I don't get is all the bad grammar and mis-spelled words.

It would make easier reading if you had used talking marks like " when someone was speaking.

The big black guy at the club had the same name as the husband, Jim?

Could you not think of another black name?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Rape As A Spectator Sport

Arousal non-concordance could explain the wife's behavior. The husband character is pathetic plain and simple. ''Oh, baby! I get so hard and excited while you are being assaulted. Hope you don't mind if we do this weekly. You'll get used to the abuse. Trust me''

Other than that it's just a bunch of time-worn interracial tropes.

You need an excellent editor. The misspellings, mangled grammar and poor sentence structure detract further from what little enjoyment the story could provide. By the way, as you grew up and, presumably, studied English, did anyone introduce the concept of quotation marks ('') to you

charliem100charliem100about 4 years ago
Hot Story

I'm not usually a fan of rape stories and never enjoy one where the husband or wife are hurt, but I did like this one. I was hoping the story would continue since they were both excited by what occurred and would run into Jim the next evening and be open to his advances. It would have been a good opportunity for her to really cut loose on a black cock!

NemarleNemarleabout 3 years ago

Did someone inherit your password and write that story for you? What / why / huh... it's been more than 10 years since you wrote stories that were very different. Unless you wrote this for a contest (who can be trite?! contest), I tend to think you are not you any more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Racist tripe

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSally Tart@Sally Tart
I love to write sexy stories. I hope you like my stories I have posted. Been off line for some time. Back now.