The Little Pink Nighty Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We snuggled for a few minutes then we more or less passed out in each other's arms. I was nude, she was still in her sexy little pink baby doll. We both had a lot of alcohol in our systems.

We are not sure how long we were asleep only to be awoken by a loud bang. We both jumped as we tried to figure out what it was. It was really dark in our room. All at once someone grabbed me and pulled me out of the bed. They told my wife to not make a sound or they would hurt me. There were two of them and they managed to tie me to the chair put tape over my mouth and a sack over my head. I heard them tell Maine to stop fighting; they were just going to tie her hands and would not hurt her. Again I heard stop fighting; I'm just putting this tape over your mouth.

I had something white over my head. I could tell when they started turning the lights on. I pulled and jerked to get loose but couldn't.

I could hear two men with Jamaican accents talking to each other. One said, put all the shit in a pillow case and find their money. The other one said, shit man, they got only a little money here.

All at once my face cover came off. I then saw they had put a pillow case over my hard and Maine had one over her head as well. There was two men in our room, one very big, dark, almost black Jamaican. The other was real skinny looked to be a mixed race; maybe half black but near white. The little guy ripped the tape off my mouth and said, where is your cash man?

I said we have very little cash, but I have credit cards.

He replied, fuck cards, we need cash. He then put the tape back over my mouth and went over and pulled the pillow case off Maine's head and the tape off her mouth. He asked her the same thing. Where is your cash?

She started crying and said I have some in my purse but not much.

Now I'm a sick mother fucker. Still about half shit face from our alcohol intake. I'm thinking how sexy she looked. Sexy little pink nighty, arms tied to the head board. She was cover up to her waist so she wasn't totally exposed to them. But what was showing was totally hot.

He dumped her purse out on the table finding maybe 50 bucks. He then said, this is fucking bull shit man, Americans always have lots of cash. He put the tape back over her mouth and went in the other room with the other guy that was going through our luggage.

A few minutes later he came back in the room with a pillow case full of our things. He stopped by the side of the bed looking down at Maine. He then said, we saw you in the bar. You like showing off your panties to the boys?

She shook her head no as more tears rolled down her cheeks.

He then pulled all the covers off her. He was eyeing her from head to toe. And she couldn't hide anything.

He then said, man I bet you're a good fuck. He then tells his friend in the other room, man I'm going to fuck this American bitch real fast.

He's friend replied back, come on man, we don't have time for that shit. Pack up the shit and let's get out of here.

I'm thinking, thank God. We are going to get out of this okay.

But that didn't last long. He said back, fuck you man, I'll fuck her fast. As he's getting in bed with her. He dropped his pants and underwear to his knees an yanked her legs open as he moved between them.

I could see the look of fright in her eyes as she looked at me for help. I knew I couldn't help her and started yelling with my tape covered mouth.

He looked at me and said, your old lady was showing off her panties to us all night in the bar. Now I'm going to get into her panties.

He started stroking his cock to make it hard. His cock was about a normal size cock. Once it was about half hard he moved closer to her crotch..

She would look at me, then his cock and started shaking her head no.

His cock was now hard as a rock as he started rubbing it up and down her wet panty covered crotch.

I could not believe this was happening right in front of my eyes. We have player out this Fantasy who knows how many time. Did I ever think it would really happen? No, never did I think that it would.

He pulled the crotch of her little pink panties to the side and started running the head of his hard cock up and down her wet slit. I couldn't do a thing to stop this from happening. Maine was trying to squirm away from him. She was even trying to sink her butt through the mattress to get away. At one point he said, come on man, stop fighting me. I'm going to fuck you one way or another. If you keep fighting me I'm going to knock you the fuck out and fuck your lifeless body.

At this point she stopped any fighting. She looked at me with tears in her eyes as he started sinking his hard cock inside her. From the spot they had me sitting I couldn't miss a thing that was happening to her.

Once he was all the way inside her he started screwing her at full speed. I'm glad she was still wet from the sperm Ihad shot in her an hour ago. The way he was driving into her I know it would have hurt without some lubrication.

The black guy walking into the room and said, oh fuck man, you had to fuck her didn't ya? Well hurry the fuck up so we can get out of here.

The guy fucking Maine looked up at him and said, this girl has got some hot pussy man. She's really wet and tight.

The black guy just laughed and said, good man, just hurry up and get done already!

Maine was just looking at the ceiling. She wasn't responding to anything as he hammered his cock into her like a fast moving freight train.

This went on what seemed like an hour. Truth is it was maybe three minutes. He started slowing down and shoving hard deep strokes into her.

Then it happened, he moaned, aaaaaaaaaa there it is. He pushed as deep into my wife as he could as he started pumping is hot cum into her.

She was pushing her ass into the bed and shaking her head no as she felt him unloading deep inside her hot pussy. I could not pull my eyes from his cock and her pussy as I watching him cumming inside her. I had this weird feeling go through my body watching this. I was fighting mad and turned on at the same time. I was like in a trance watching this happen. All at once my trance was interrupted by the black guy speaking.

Apparently he had been watching Him fuck Miane also. He said, what the fuck is wrong with you man? You don't fuck a woman like that. When you fuck a woman you make sure she knows that she just got fucked.

The guy pulled out, rolled off her, leaving his cum leaking out of her. He replied, fuck her, I got mine, as he got off the bed and pulled his pants up.

The black guy said, shit man, she's a hot pussy; she needs to be fucked right. He then looks at me and asked if I fuck her like she needs to be fucked?

I shook my head yes, not sure how to answer.

Miane was also shaking her head yes to his question.

He then pulled the covers all the way off the bed. Wouldn't you know it, Tarone the black rubber cock fell on the floor. He picked it up and look at both of us and said, ah man, the lady likes the black cock?

Miane started shaking her head no as her eyes went from him to me and back again. I also shook my head no.

Smiling as he grabbed his cock through his pants he said, ah man, you white Americans are wild. I'm going to give your wife some real black cock. She's going to love it and I'm going to make you watch her love it.

We're both shaking our heads no as he gets in bed with her, smiling from ear to ear.

Again Miane is look at me for help and I'm sure she knew, it wasn't coming. I was tied way to tight.

He pulled her top down exposing both her nice boobs. He bent right over an sucked one nipple in his mouth as he played with the other. Then he took turns with the other nipple. This went on for some time until he had managed to have them both sticking out like eraser heads. All the time she shaking her head no and looking at me for help.

He stops kissing and sucking on her nipples and moves up trying to kiss her tape covered mouth. She turns her head each time he tries. He grabs her chin holding her face in place as he licks it from her neck to her eye. He then tells her how hot she is an ask if she ever got fucked by a black man?

She shakes her head no and again looks at me for help.

He looks at me then her an laughs as he says, well man, your about to get some real Jamaican black cock.

On his knees in the bed He pulled Mianes legs wide open and moved between them. Next he dropped his pants and underwear down.

Talk about shock, we were both shocked to see what he was packing in his pants. His cock looked to be a foot long if not longer. And so very big around. It made her Black rubber cock Tarone look like a Tootsie Roll. It reminded me of a big flat black cucumber.

Next he pulled her little panties off and threw them at me. They landed on my lap next to my cock. With her panties off I could see that she was still leaking the first guys cum.

On his knees between her legs he started stroking his big cock.

Again Miane is looking at me for help with tears running down her cheek as she shaking her head no.

He then said, are you ready to show you're old man how you take a real black cock?

Shaking her head no and a muffled please don't.

That fell on deaf ears as he moved his now hard cock right up to her wet pussy opening. He started running the head of his cock up and down between her wet lips, covering his black penis head with the other guys cum. He then moaned, ah man, your pussy is on fire. Then very slowly he pushed the big head inside her.

She yelled into the tape as she was squirming around trying to get him out of her.

I felt so bad that I couldn't stop this. All I could do was watch it happen. And he wasn't going to be stopped. He was going to fuck Miane and make me watch.

He pushed about a quarter of his meat inside her very, very slowly. Then just as slowly he pulled up until the head popped out. Then he pushed a quarter back inside her. All this time he was going super slow.

As this was happening Miane would look at me with tears in her eyes. She was just lying there letting him do his thing.

He then pushed about half his big cock inside her. Same thing, he would pull all the way out with a pop sound, then back in about half way.

Miane let out a low muffled moan as she was shaking her head no.

Now I'm a sick mother fucker. Not sure why but watching that big black cock sinking in and out of her was starting to turn me on. Now, this was rape all day long. But seeing his cock half dry and half wet and shinny from her pussy juices was unreal. My mind was all over the place.

All this was happening so slow. He slowly pushed now three quarters of his big cockpit inside her.

Again Miane let out a very low muffled moan as she was getting more and more of his hard meat. Shaking her head no all the time.

He then started talking to her. Fuck girl your pussy feels real good. Your so tight. You like my black cock? You like me fucking you?

To this she shook her head no.

Well shit man, I think you need a little more cock in that white pussy. Then he pushed all the way inside her.

She gave out a loud muffled moan as she looked at me with this crazy look on her face I've never seen before still shaking her head no.

He was now giving her these long slow deep strokes. Pushing as deep as he could into her. Then slowly pulling almost all the way out. He was now leaving just the head inside her.

He kept this up for a long time, just slow deep pumps. Then all at once Miane's legs came up. Putting her feet flat on the bed. This was odd and she also now had her eyes closed. She had stop fighting him altogether.

He picked up on this also and said to me, see man, your wife is liking my cock!

Mianes eyes popped open and she started shaking her head no again.

Laughing he said, you can say no all day. But I knows you be liken my cock.

I didn't know what to do. I was so mad and so turned on at the same time. I couldn't believe that my own cock was getting hard watch this.

He was still pumping his big cock in and out of her super slow. She had her eyes back closed again.

Right around this this time things started getting way out of control. It looked to me like Miane hips started turn up to meet his inward push. Then I saw her toes curl up tight. More and more moans started coming from behind her tape covered mouth.

Then he started picking up the speed a bit. Not like super-fast, just a steady pace. He then asked her if she was liking his black cock?

Eyes still closed she shook her head no.

He then asked if she would like the tape off her mouth?

Her eyes popped opened as she shook her head yes.

He laughed and said, okay but if you yell bitch, I'll knock the fuck out of you and re-tape your mouth shut. You understand me?

She shook her head yes again.

With that said he ripped the tape off her mouth with one fast pull.

She let out a low, shit that hurt!

He said, sorry, this nice hard black cock doesn't hurt, does it? As he pushed deep inside her.

She let out a low moan as he sank into her, please stop she said. This is so wrong, so wrong, please stop.

Picking up his speed on his deep in and out pumps he said, Oh man your pussy feels way too good to stop. And we have to let your old man see you cum all over my black cock.

Shaking her head no she said, please stop.

Then I saw her hips turn up to meet his down stroke. Oh my God she was starting to fuck him back. As much as her mind said not to she couldn't help it. Her body was taking over her mind and she could do nothing about it. I was having the same problem. My cock was as hard as a rock watch this incredible event happen right in front of me. I could do nothing to stop this from happening and seeing her start to enjoy it was way too much. I was thinking I was going to cum and not even be touched. How sick of a man am I.

Miane then moans, oh God please stop, please I can't stand it any longer. She looks at me and said please make him stop. Tears rolling down her cheeks as he's still pumping into her. Shaking her head side to side she moans out again, you have to stop, please stop.

He didn't stop, he picked up his speed a little. This for sure didn't help anything.

He looks at me and smiles as he said see man, I told you she would like my big black cock fucking her.

At this point I think she just gave up all hope of him stopping. She looked at me and more or less moaned, I'm sorry honey, oh my God make him stop.

Her hips came right off the bed to meet his down stroke. Not once, she was now meeting each of his pumps.

He looks at me smiles then gets down to business. Fast long deep strokes that were driving her out of her mind.

She then lost the battle with her mind. Her body took over and she had no control.

I then hear, yes, yes, oh my God yes that feels so good, coming out of her mouth. I almost came on the spot. I've never seen her turned on like this in my life. That big cock was making her crazy, she was loving it.

I knew that she still had a lot of alcohol in her system, mine to for that matter. So that was helping her more or less overcome this man raping her. We both were so turned on at this point nothing could have stopped what was happen to us. I was about to watch my wife cum with a black guy fucking the hell out of her. And watch him fill her with his hot Jamaican sperm. I was trying my hardest to not cum myself without even being touched as I watch this unfold in front of me.

He looked at me and said, oh man; look your little white dick is hard. Look at his dick! Miane looks at me also. He likes seeing his wife getting fucked by a big black dick. Miane then closed her eyes moaned out mmmmmmmmm yes, as she pulled him deeper into her with her legs.

The other guy walked into the room about this time and said, come on man, cum already, shit we got to go man.

The black guy looked at him an replied, shut the fuck up man. Watch and learn how to fuck a woman.

He waved his hand at him and said, fuck that, just hurry the fuck up, as he walked back into the other room continued looking through our things.

The Miane that I've come to know was now gone. I wasn't sure who I was watch as she moaned out, OH GOD YOUR COCK FEELS SO GOOD, FUCK ME, FUCK ME.

Now he was pumping into her at full speed. I could hear the loud suction sound her super wet pussy was making. His big black cock was all shinny wet jamming in her as deep as he could.

OH GOD, DON'T STOP, OH MY GODDDDDDDD, she moaned as she tried to keep in time with his fast deep fucking.

He started talking to her; he asked are you going to cum on my cock? I think we are going to cum together, you like that?

Moaning out she said, OH GOD YES I'M GOING TO CUM, DON'T STOP, PLEASE DON'T STOP, MMMMMMMM YES. OH MY GOD YES, LET'S CUM TOGETHER.

She now didn't care at all that I was watch her totally turned on and fucking another man. I was the last thing on her mind at this point. In fact I was a little jealous that he had her so turned on. I have never seen her act this way with me once. She was pushing up to him like she needed even more of his big cock inside her. Squeezing him so tight with her legs around his back. Moaning out of her head for him to never stop.

Just then she yelled out; OH MY GOD YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS, OH I'M CUMMINGGGGGGGG, YES, YES, OH YESSSSSSSSS.

He slammed into her about three more times and moaned, ah yessssss. As he pushed as deep into her as he could.

I could see his balls jerking as he was pumping his hot Jamaican cum into we welcome pussy.

She moaned, OH YESSSSSSSS, GIVE ME YOUR CUM, OH GOD YESSSSSSSSSSSS CUM IN ME.

I could see Miane working her hips up to him, milking all his cum into her.

She moaned, oh God, I feel you squirting your cum in me.

He looks at me smiling and said, hey man, I'm cumming in your wife and she's loving it.

I didn't know what to say if I could say anything. I was so turned on I couldn't wait to get my hard cock in Miane.

He had stopped screwing her and was just lying on top of her with his big cock still deep inside her. She had her eyes closed enjoying the after math of her orgasm. I saw her hips still working up and down on his cock very slowly.

Then I about died. From my point of view I could see a ring of his white cum around his black cock. She was so full of his cum and it was leaking out all around his cock. I've never seen anything so hot in my life.

He slowly started pulling out of her. When the head finally popped out it was followed by a river of sperm running out.

Miane moaned, oh my God you put a lot of cum in me. She looked down to see if she could see all that she was leaking. From flat on her back she couldn't see what I was watching.

Then reality hit her like a rock. She looked at me and started crying as she said, oh I'm sorry honey, I couldn't help it! Oh my God this did not just happen.

The black guy now dressed replied, oh man it just happened. You just got your first Jamaican black cock, an you loved it. Laughing, so did your old man, his little white cock is still hard. He yells to the other guy, come on man, let's get the fuck out of here.

It was true, I was so hard,, watching his cum leaking out of Miane was killing me.

Right before they left the black guy was putting the tape back over Maine's mouth. He said, man you have some good pussy on you girl. I really enjoyed making you cum. Please come back to Jamaica soon. He turns to me and said, yo man your woman is a great fuck, keep her happy with that toy cock, then busted out laughing. They both picked up the bags of our stuff and headed out the door, leaving us alone and tied up.

We both were trying to get free. I finally got on hand free. That was all I need to get loose. I worked fast to get myself untied from all the cords. Once I was free I pulled the tape off Miane and started untying her. Once she was free we hugged and I just held her as she cried in my arms. She looked at me and said, what are we going to do?