The Little Pink Nighty Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'll call the police.

No, no, no, no police. We can't tell them what happened.

What? They took all our stuff and raped you. We have to call the police.

The stuff we can replace and as far as the rape. She stopped to think then said the rape we can't tell anyone about.

Why not I asked?

Looking at the floor Miane said softly, I enjoyed it; I came with him, not once but three times. I can't tell anybody about that. I'm so sorry, I couldn't help it.

This put a new twist on things all together. Her still in her sexy little pink nighty and me nude , I sat down next to her on the bed and put my arm around her as she started crying again.

I then said, I guess we can keep this between us. That way I don't have to tell anybody that I actually liked watching you get turned on with him.

She looked at me and I just knew the shit was going to hit the fan. She then said, you're not mad at me, you don't hate me?

I said, hate you, mad at you, are you kidding? We have been playing this game for years. This is reality right in our faces. We for sure did not plan this but I think we can work through it. I really think we can make it work for us.

How can we she said, I just loved having sex with another man?

That's my point I said as I gave her a very hot kiss. You have me more turned on right now than I ever have been. Then back to kissing her.

She stopped the kiss and said; oh my God the look in your eyes tells me everything. You are not thinking what I think your thinking are you?

Right back to kissing I slowly ran my hand up her sexy leg towards he hot leaking pussy. I broke the kiss for a second and said, yes I am, I need you right now. Back to kissing she slowly opened her legs to welcome my hand slipping between them. I slipped two fingers deep inside her steaming hot pussy and just about came all over myself. She was so wet with not one but two guys cum leaking out, plus her own hot juices. I then asked her to lie back on the bed.

She did as I asked and then said, what in the world have we turned into?

I pulled my fingers out to show her all the juices they were covered with. She grabbed my wrist and pulled it towards her face. She then sucked them right into her mouth, cleaning all the cum off them. I said I'm not sure what we have turned into, but I love it.

She smiled up at me as she ran her own fingers down to her wet pussy. Slipping them in and moaning, oh my God am I wet, come fuck me baby.

Well, she didn't have to ask twice.

I moved between her legs and lined my hard cock up to her leaking pussy. Very slowly I sank inside her. Oh my God I've never felt anything in the world as good as her pussy felt right then. And knowing she was full of another man's cum didn't help my thinking. I moaned in her ear, oh I love you.

I love you too baby, is it as good as you were thinking it would be?

Oh yes, it's better, I never dreamed it would feel this good on my cock.

I love how your cock feels sliding in another man's cum, as she pushed up to get me deeper inside her.

This was all I could take. Maybe six pumps into it I pushed in to her hot pussy as deep as I could and started filling her with more cum. Moaning in her ear, oh God I'm cumming. And cum I did. My eyes rolled in the back of my head as I unload my hot sperm into her welcome pussy. We started kissing as my orgasm came to an end.

Milking my hard cock she said, I cannot believe we have done this. I for sure can't believe we both enjoyed it so much. This was out of this world.

I slowly pulled out and rolled over next to her and said, we are fucking sick people; I sure love our sick asses. Are you okay baby, little late to ask, but are you?

Did they hurt me no, I'm fine. Can we live with it that I don't know? I think I can, do you think you can?

I kissed her and said, baby we have be playing out this fantasy for years. Both of us get so hot talking and playing like your fucking a big cock Blackman. Now that it's happened for real, we know you liked it. That turns me on more than anything we have ever done.

She smiled and said, your right. This was so wrong yet so good. We could never top this. Kiss me.

We kissed and kissed and kissed until I was hard again then slipped back inside her still super-hot and wet pussy. I think we screwed five more times that night. We both kept playing that big black cock fucking her in our heads. Still in her sexy little pink nighty.

The next day hung over as hell we called the Police. We had too, we had no money, passports or any way of getting home. We left the rape part out of the report. A few calls home and family got us hooked up with a way back home.

Thanks to the internet we managed to find her a black toy cock that's about the same size as her Jamaican black man. She'll slip on her hot pink baby doll nighty and replay our vacation at a moment's notice.

So maybe there is something to living out your fantasy's. Or maybe you can just call me, ithedork.

The End