The Little Red Pill Ch. 10

Story Info
The final dose leads to a lot of swelling stomachs.
6k words
4.75
41.4k
31

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,494 Followers

Stan and Julie did not own enough chairs. They had, once, but the fourth to their dining room set had broken one night early during their marriage when they came home stumbling drunk. They did own a spare barstool, though. Stan sat on it beside the table, his legs splayed out and his cock and balls jutting forward obscenely. The three women eating breakfast occasionally looked at it like a fox might leer at a stray chicken.

The three women were naked, naturally. Stan couldn't envision them any other way. For the moment, their bodies still had variety, but as he looked at his wife's ravishing figure, he expected the other two women to conform over the next few days. Breasts would grow, asses would plump, tummies would tauten. Not only would they take on the wonderful sensuality that Julie displayed, but they would glow with the same fervent health that Stan and Julie shared. Erica and Sarah would grow more adventurous as they continued the medication. For the moment, their brains simply wanted sex, but that would escalate too. They'd want it in their ass. They'd want him to soak them in his cum. They'd want to jerk him off with their feet. During her first fuck that morning, Sarah wanted to be spanked while she rode Stan's cock. Julie helped her out while Erica sucked her tits. If their sexual fervor could be measured out in sand, then each of them strove to find a kink that would add one more grain to the pile.

Not that Stan disagreed, but deep in his mind was a dull worry that he would lose himself completely. When he woke surrounded by three gorgeous women, his wife already sliding herself onto his cock, his mind had no other purpose than to fuck, to eat, and to sleep. He couldn't even speak. They communicated with grunts, moans, and touch. After all three women had a load of cum in them, and Julie two, his thoughts cleared enough to ponder the philosophical ramifications of what they'd done to themselves, and what they were doing to Sarah and Erica. Yet a simple tug on his cock drove the thoughts away again.

The cock that jutted out from between his wide set knees looked nothing like the one he'd owned the previous week. They had not measured it in a long while, but he guessed it had reached nine inches. Only Julie could take the whole length in her comfortably, but the others were quick learners. The regrown foreskin covered a wide, bulbous head that constantly oozed a trickle of precum. The shaft of his cock never softened, always hard enough for a fuck, with thick veins running up and down its length. Strangely, a good deal of the hair on his balls had dropped away, probably due to the odd changes to the skin which had thickened up, perhaps to better stave off chafing from hours of sex. Squashed beneath the porn star cock, his balls had changed as well. They were much larger, but the true changes were internal. Only a half hour since his last orgasm, the full feeling had already begun to return.

The changes did alarm him, but he liked them all the same. He liked them because of the way the women looked at his cock. Julie beamed with pride, dedicated entirely to her husband. She looked at the other two women with the same proud gaze, pleased that she could give them such a joy while also giving her husband more holes to fuck. Stan loved her more than he thought possible. As they'd fallen further and further into their carnal ways, he'd worried that his love for Julie would be supplanted, especially when Sarah joined them. It hadn't. The emotion became more tangible, somehow. It possessed him, shooting through his whole body in bursts, driving him to lunge at his wife, wrap his arms around her, and bring her into a laughing, joyous kiss. Already, looking at Sarah or Erica started smaller versions of the same feeling, but he knew that this, too, would grow.

Because they would grow. Maybe they weren't pregnant yet. Julie certainly was. He had no doubt. The other two had already taken his full load a half dozen times each. By the end of the day, he expected that number to double. Within two months, their taut bellies would begin to swell right alongside Julie's. He would have three pregnant women gagging for sex constantly. The thought should have terrified Stan, but it didn't. It made his cock throb, and he wondered if three would be enough.

Erica told them she had a plan. In between their sessions the previous night, they'd talked as much as they could. Usually conversation required one of the women to have her lips or pussy on Stan's cock. It helped keep their heads clear. Erica explained how the pharmaceutical company needed them and how fucked the company was that this trial had gotten so out of hand. Stan didn't understand how those things would help them afford to raise three separate children at once, presuming none of the women had twins — which he didn't think likely.

Of course, they had a much more immediate problem. On the table between the four of them laid the picked over remains of almost every food item left in the house. Both Sarah and Erica hit their cravings during the night. While Stan and Julie weren't ravenous to the same degree, they still had the appetites of professional weightlifters. Empty cookie trays, greasy plates that had held microwaved meals, and scattered crumbs were all that remained. Julie took everything she could out of the freezer, but the frozen meat would take hours to thaw. They only thing they didn't lack was milk.

Julie's milk, to be precise. She filled up almost as quickly as Stan's balls did. They'd drained her over and over during sex, but still more came. She started milking herself while the others played, leading to four full pitchers of ice cold milk waiting in the fridge. Stan didn't know what normal breast milk tasted like, but he guessed that Julie's tasted better. It also seemed to be hurrying along the changes to Erica and Sarah's bodies. Sarah in particular, having only been on one dose of the pill, had already started to show the same kind of massive breast growth that Julie didn't get until day three.

Julie and Stan took their seventh pill without hesitation. Other than Julie's spontaneous lactation and maybe a few more centimeters on Stan's cock, the sixth did not have much physical effect. They didn't think the seventh would either, but Stan wondered if it would cement their changes. The idea of going back to a normal man frightened him more than anything else.

Sarah drained the last of her milk from the glass. It was her turn. She moved to Stan with a graceful glide, turning around to face the table while Stan scooted forward on his stool. His cock slipped into her easily. It still amazed him how quickly he could sheath inside any of the women while still being squeezed so tight. Sarah wiggled her ass back against him, trying to get all of his cock inside of her. She groaned as she reached her limit, eight inches. Stan didn't mind. Erica put forward the idea that their internals were adjusting just the same as their external bodies were changing. Julie agreed, reminding Stan of her tightness and ability to squeeze his cock like a vice. Sarah would get there, he knew.

His hands slid up her side, relishing in the touch of the new woman's body. He didn't know her. They'd talked for a sum total of four hours in their whole lives, most of which had been in the past day. Sarah was Julie's friend, not his. Now she was another of his brood mothers, milking his cock while shaking the table where the other two women sat touching themselves as they watched Sarah get bred. Stan grunted and flooded her pussy with cum. She slid off him and knelt between his legs to clean his dick with her mouth.

"What about food?" Stan asked, his hand moving through Sarah's hair while his eyes focused on the delicious curve of her ass.

"Sarah and I could go," Erica said. She moved around the table and knelt between Julie's legs, pushing her tongue into her mistress.

"Not sure about that," Julie said between gasps. "You two are already farther along on one pill than we were at four. Definitely can't send you together without you fucking in the frozen foods section."

"We need food." Stan pulled Sarah off his hardened cock, turned her back toward the others and shoved himself into her again. Her pussy squeezed harder this time, wanting to milk him quickly before the others realized she was getting two turns.

"I have an idea," Julie said.

***

Kerri opened her phone and looked at the pictures again. Julie sent it late in the night, but Kerri had been awake already fantasizing about the thing in the photo. Stan's cock. It was huge. And it was covered in his cum and Julie's juices. Kerri's vibrator earned its worth with that picture in her hand.

She couldn't get them out of her head. Since she dropped by their house, Kerri could focus on nothing other than Stan and Julie. Sure, she'd always had a crush on Stan. It had faded when she went to college, but then she saw him running in the park. He'd gotten fit. He exuded a masculine charm that boys her age didn't yet possess. That small encounter, one Stan didn't even know about, reinvigorated her old flame. But when she'd talked to Julie, something changed.

Kerri finished getting dressed and headed for the front door. She didn't want to have to explain to her father what she was doing, but he lurked in their living room like a caged dog. "Where are you going? Out to get a job?" he grumbled at her from his spot on the couch.

"Julie from next door wanted my help running some errands for her," Kerri answered.

"Your help? What's she need your help for? Already has the street clogged up with illegally parked cars. I'm a right mind to call the police." He crossed his arms on his chest, almost hugging himself.

Kerri thought her father looked small and old. As her fascination with the neighbors had grown, her father's irritation had grown right alongside it. Maybe I should show him the pictures of Julie. Then he wouldn't be in such a foul mood. How could any man be pissy all the time with a gorgeous naked woman only ten yards of lawn away. She frowned. She didn't like to think about her father in that context, but all other context seemed harder to hold in her head. Besides, she knew the answer. Every man would be pissy because Julie wasn't his. Julie gave herself to Stan, not pathetic Paul Williams. "You should, dad. Call the police because one car is parked in the street."

She didn't wait for him to respond. She only heard the choked rage in his voice as she slammed the door behind her. "How dare you talk to your father," he'd say. "After I paid for your education and still let you come home. After I raised you all by myself. And blah, blah, blah." Kerri giggled as she skipped across the yard and up to Julie's door. It felt better to stand on their stoop than sit in her own bedroom playing with her tits while looking at Stan's wet dick. She knocked on the door hoping Stan would answer. How long could Julie tease her? Was this finally the moment that Julie would lead her inside by the hand, take her to their bedroom, slowly undress her, and let Stan put his cock all the way into her tight snatch?

The door opened. A wave of euphoria rolled out. Kerri staggered back as if something physical had hit her. Her eyes blurred, and her pussy spasmed with want. As she regained focus, she saw Julie standing in front of the closed door, a glazed blissful look on her face. Julie wore a heavy bathrobe wrapped tight around her frame. "Kerri? You alright? I know it can be a lot..."

"I'm fine...fine. Just got a little dizzy. Not sure I've eaten today."

"Oh, well that's part of our problem, too. Listen, this is a big ask, but we're a little desperate." Julie looked up and down the street. She held out a credit card and a set of keys. "Can you go shopping for us?"

Kerri's heart fell. "Shopping?"

"I can explain more when you get back, but...but not until you get back."

Kerri frowned. Was this more teasing? How long would they string her along? She knew that Julie was naked underneath the robe. She knew those luscious tits waited for a mouth to lick them. She knew Stan was inside, probably listening to their conversation while stroking his cock, getting off on the game. "You want me to go shopping for you?" Kerri repeated.

"Not just shopping. We want you to max out this card buying as much food as you can."

"Huh? Like what do you want me to buy? Julie this is fucking bizarre and —"

The door opened again. Kerri's knees almost buckled. Stan stood in the doorway behind Julie. He wore a pair of basketball shorts, but Kerri could see the full outline of his hard dick straining against the fabric. Her mouth watered, and her panties were soaked. "Told you some vague orders wouldn't work," he said to Julie. "You have to be direct." He leveled his eyes at Kerri, a heavenly scent pervading the air around them. "Take this card and that car. Go to the grocery store. Buy any kind of food you want. Make multiple trips. Get the store to help you. Tell them you're preparing a charity event if they ask. The card maxes out at twenty thousand. Spend as much of it as you can. Load up the car and come back here. Understand?"

Kerri vaguely knew that she was drooling. "Yes," she answered. Of course, she'd do it. She'd do anything for him.

"When you get back," he said, glaring at his wife, "we have a special surprise for you."

The door closed. Kerri slowly came back to her senses. She needed to masturbate. The keys jangled in her hand as she moved over to the car and climbed inside. She shut the door and shoved her hand into her pants. Her free hand teased her nipples over her shirt as she fingered herself to the best orgasm she'd ever had. The best orgasm I've had yet. A better one is waiting for me.

A few minutes later, she recovered and set out for the grocery store. She still didn't have a great idea of what she was doing, but it didn't matter. Stan told her to go buy food, so that's what she would do.

***

Sarah's car rode lower on its axle as Kerri drove it back toward Stan's house. Julie's car had been moved out onto the street, which would no doubt infuriate Kerri's father further. The garage door opened as Kerri pulled up, revealing a woman Kerri didn't know. The woman wore clothes that did not fit her swelling proportions and looked quite anxious to be in the garage at all. She waved for Kerri to drive in and closed the door behind the car. "Hi, I'm Erica. How'd it go?"

"Pretty good, I think," Kerri said, opening the car's trunk. Foodstuffs crammed into every nook and cranny of the trunk space as well as the backseat. The interior door to the house opened, and two more women came into the garage. The second was Julie.

"Thank god," Julie said. "We didn't know how it would go once you were out of Stan's range. No problems?" Kerri shook her head. "Good. You've met Erica, this is Sarah."

The other two women gathered up as many bags as they could carry and started taking things inside. Julie went to do the same. Kerri frowned, "Where's Stan?"

"He's getting ready. Thought we should wash him before, you know? Don't worry, we're all very excited. We came up with a whole plan. We need to get all this put away first though."

Kerri grabbed some bags and followed Julie into the house. Sarah started putting things away while Erica passed them for another load. Stan's smell was much stronger inside. Another wave of wonderful dizziness hit Kerri, but Julie grabbed her arm to hold her steady. They all worked quickly. Every minute Kerri spent inside the house, she strained her ears for a sound of Stan. She wanted to see him more than anything, but Julie and the others kept her on task. They brought in the final bags and all worked to tuck everything away, though both of the new women spent a good deal of time snacking. They were all dressed, but not very well. Julie's clothes did not fit at all. Her tits strained against her shirt, and her ass filled out the shorts to the point of a seam on the side already beginning to tear. The other two wore clothes that clearly didn't belong to them. Erica had stuffed herself into a pair of Stan's old shorts and a blue sweater. Sarah wore a pair of Stan's pajamas. As soon as the last bag was emptied, Julie clapped her hands. The women all started to strip.

"Oh gosh," Kerri mumbled. Her eyes drank in the female forms surrounding her as their motley outfits fell away. Julie surprised her the most. Kerri knew that Julie looked beautiful, but never imagined the fullness of the body underneath her clothes. Nor did she expect to see a dollop of milk rolling down her swollen breast. The other two women arched their backs and rubbed their skin, delighted to be free of the clothes. Their bodies looked strangely vivacious as well. Embarrassment flooded into Kerri's system, overriding her lust entirely. She looked nothing like these women. How could she have ever thought Stan might fancy her? College had been hard on her body. She'd put on weight, but not in any kind or positive way. Her stomach pudged out while dimpled fat puffed her ass into an unseemly lump. Her breasts had grown a little, but only to become sloped mounds with oversized nipples. She crossed her arms and backed toward the garage door.

"Where you going, hon?" Sarah asked. "It's ok. I was nervous, too. It all goes away quickly though. Come on, let's get you ready. We have a big surprise."

Erica stepped over in front of them. "You're sure? You want to get involved in all of this? Don't get us wrong, it's wonderful. But Sarah and I got here through more or less accidents. We're overjoyed to be part of it, but we want you to have as much of a choice as possible."

"A choice of what?"

Julie stepped over and took Kerri's hands. "We're on a special pill. One that Stan and I started taking to help with fertility issues. It's changed us. It's made me look like this. And it's given Stan some crazy ability to affect women by simply talking to them. If you go with us, you're going to be part of our family."

"Like a cult?" Kerri asked.

"We don't like the word 'cult'," Sarah said.

"Yeah, 'cult' has a rather negative connotation," Erica agreed. "Not that 'family' is much better. Sounds Manson-y."

"But it is a bit of a cult though," Sarah whispered.

"A good cult," Julie said with a lilt in her voice. "We're working on better words. It's been a hectic few days. My head is finally starting to think straight while theirs are getting worse."

"So you want me to join your cult?" Kerri said. "Do we worship Stan?"

"No, well, yes, but not like that. It's not a cult, it's just a bit of a cult."

"Do I get to fuck Stan?"

"Yes," all three of them answered at once, each in the same lustful tone.

"Then I'm in."

***

The three women led her to the bedroom. She kept looking for Stan, but he remained hidden. They started to undress Kerri, letting their hands explore her body. The shame did not abate, but the touch was nice nonetheless. Kerri had never experimented with women before, but the presence of so much wonderful female flesh made her reconsider that quickly. She wondered if it was part of Stan's aura. She found herself imagining the taste of Julie's pussy or the feel of Sarah's breasts. Erica realized where her new friend's mind had wandered and made the fantasy a reality. Erica took Kerri's hand and guided it to Sarah's breast, breaking the spell that had enveloped Kerri as they moved through the house. Amazed by the feeling of another woman's breast, Kerri gently squeezed before moving her fingers lightly over Sarah's nipple.

Julie leaned forward and took Kerri's lips into hers, giving the younger woman a soulful kiss. They guided her back onto the bed as they pulled off her soaked panties and tossed them away. She wouldn't need them any more. As she reclined on the pillow, the other women surrounded her. Sarah and Erica each took one of her nipples while Julie left a trail of kisses down her stomach until her tongue teased at Kerri's clit. Hands roved over every inch of her body. The women pressed against her as they began to move how their lust dictated. Julie's fingers pushed into Kerri's pussy causing her to give up her first moan. Erica drowned it out by covering Kerri's mouth with her own. Their tongues swirled together as Sarah massaged Kerri's breasts. Her moans grew as the pleasure in her core built. She wanted to scream but the two women keeping her occupied wouldn't let the sound of her pleasure escape. As soon as Erica's lips moved away, Sarah's took over. Whenever a hand disappeared from her body, Kerri knew it had ventured off to explore its owner's own pleasure. The minutes ticked by, each one bringing a new peak to Kerri's ecstasy.

Quixerotic1
Quixerotic1
1,494 Followers
12