All Comments on 'The Little Red Pill Ch. 10'

by Quixerotic1

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
RedPandaSevenRedPandaSevenover 4 years ago

Waited until the end to comment but loved the story and where it went. I half expected Jen the adult store clerk to pop up at the end. I would have liked to know how much contact with Stan was too much contact with him. The two months later part felt rushed or forced. The second we got Maria's thoughts about the family it became a forgone conclusion to me that she was being fed to Stan; I would almost preferred a different end or way for Stan to grow the harem. Definitely would be down for a follow up story later on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Chapter 2 please

I love this story to beginning to end and I can't wait to see what's next but I do have one complaint I was hoping that the goth chick from the sex store would join his harem.

apocolypse101apocolypse101over 4 years ago
Love the story

I really love the story and even though it says "The End" at the end of the chapter I really hope that it keeps going.

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 3 years ago
Insanity, but Fun Insanity!

Just shaking my head and laughing, what a crazy mess... I do wish you'd have figured out how to give fuller sex scenes, but the story was a lot of fun.

Bigjohn3636Bigjohn3636over 3 years ago

Great Story.

Do they still actually need the pills?

When the children mature do they need the pills?

cindyp1976cindyp1976almost 3 years ago

I really loved the story but you cut the story way shorter than I expected. I'm hoping you redo the last chapter and continue the story. with julie's milk being addictive I would think since she is female it would work even better on men where they look at her as their mistress like the women do. after they all recovered from the last dose of the drug I would have had them find someone with a high genius level IQ male or female that julie taking their scent approved and slip them a dose of the milk and after they have enough to make them want to pretty much worship julie and stan. after that they can do the same with the people that own controlling interest in the drug company that produces the pills and basically quietly take over. they could move out to a large property where they can roam around naked whenever they choose and covert other rich and high ranking people into their cult but only a very few get the pills. I also think it would be very interesting to explore the children they have will they have extraordinary looks, stamina, pheramones and bodies like their parents and will they maybe have been pushed to evolve to be able to use their minds more fully and maybe have powers develop as a side effect. this is one of the best stories I've read here and would love it to continue there are so many twists and turns it could take from here that would be really good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuixerotic1@Quixerotic1
I have always enjoyed a particular type of erotica, the kind that focuses on our own base desires overcoming our sense of reason or decorum. Through fantasy or far flung science, my characters explore their sexuality's limits, often with transformative results. For everyth...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES