The Little Theater Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers

They went to a nice restaurant for dinner. They had the conversation to explain the reason Cathy needs to perform in the play. They went home JJ was in his home office to check proposals before he emailed them out. He went to the den and turned on the TV to watch Dogfights on the military channel . Cathy went to the bedroom put on a negligee ready for bed. She spent the night with the script to rehearse her part mentally. The more she read the more disturbed she became as to what she will have to do in this play. To her complete disgust, the play excited her and when she read Matt will insert his fingers in Marjorie's vagina which will be in view of the audience.

"OoooooooooooHHHHHHHHHHHH my nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooo" She screamed as she orgasmed. "Oh my god how am I going to explain my outburst to JJ." Cathy thought.

The TV was too loud he didn't hear his wife's outburst.

It was after ten PM, and her orgasm, when Cathy called Jeremy.

"What's up mom?" He askes, when he picked up his cell. He saw mom's number come up on the screen."

"Who will be 'Matt' in the play?" Cathy asked.

There was a long silence. "Mark Arman." Jeremy stated finally.

"My nephew! That Mark Arman?" Cathy asked in surprise and shock!

"Do you know of any other Mark Arman mom!"

"No wise guy I don't. Have you read the script Jeremy?"

"Yes, I have mom it is very descriptive to say the least."

"My nephew will have his fingers in me and that will be in full view of the audience." She cried with a mixture of dread and excitement.

"Mom, are you, ah-ah still considering the lead?" Jeremy asked cautiously he surmised his mother was somewhat of a closet exhibitionist to his amazement she never gave any hint of that when he was a child.

"Well yes, dad explained it was imperative financially for us. I will take the lead in this play to secure your five-year grant and dad's three-year material supply contract." She stated forcefully as not to let on she wants to be the lead in this production. "I only need your word you can disguise me, so I won't be recognized." She demanded.

"Piece of cake! We have the best makeup artist who works for the theater." Jeremy stated with certainty.

"Thank you, my son. I am ready to start rehearsals whenever you are. Good night, don't let the bedbugs bite!" She said goodbye, with her dated comment from her kid's childhood.

Cathy's orgasm caused a big went spot on her side of the bed and her nightie. When her husband came up to bed, she was nude, had removed the sheets, to be replaced, with clean sheets.

"What are you doing in the nude. The sheets were changed two days ago!" JJ asked confused.

"There was a lot of crumbs in the bedsheets, so I figured I'd change them." She lied.

He could smell her scent in the room and looked at the sheets. There was a big went spot on the one of the discarded sheets, with her negligee laid on top laid on the floor beside the bed. "What did you do piss your nightgown and the bed? The old sheets are wet along with your nightgown." It never dawned on him she could have had an orgasm.

"Yes, I did! I just don't want to talk about it. Okay! I can't get away with anything! You're here at the most embarrassing times." She screamed in embarrassed anger.

He thought she was embarrassed because she had an accident, but he still couldn't understand why he could smell her excitement. Men are just so thick sometimes! JJ helped his wife put the bed back together and got ready for bed. He came from the master bath into the bedroom there was only one light on the nightstand. His wife was in bed with the covers pulled up to her neck. He had on his usual tee shirt and bottomless.

He got into bed, under the covers and rolled over to give his wife a kiss. She was nude! It was their sign that a game of hide the salami will start. In case there is confusion by the last statement "Hide the salami is Italian for mama is going to get laid! Or for the gentile folks who may read this. The couple will partake in sexual relations before the night is over" Now back to the story!

JJ and Cathy passionately kissed. His hands roamed all over her body as he kissed his way to her breast. He kissed and sucked on each nipple until they looked like two large hard erasures.

"Oh-oh yes, I love that!" Cathy moaned as she ran her hands through her husband's hair while he sucked her nipples.

He licked his way to her navel, stuck his tongue in there which elicited another more urgent moan from his wife. He loves the smell of her body and the feel. She opened her legs, and he dove in, he licked her clit and shoved his whole hand in he pussy. He pumped it like he would his pecker. She opened her legs wider and gushed all over his hand in orgasm.

"Ahahahahaha, put your whole hand in me pleaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeeeeeee! I am going to be the lead in the playyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" She cried as he pushed his hand in her box, as far as he could. JJ heard her last sentence, but it didn't compute right away. He had tunnel hearing he was focused on his insertion of his pecker in her pussy he needed to come. Get it a play one words it should be 'cum.'!

Cathy still humped his hand in orgasm. She continued as he replaced his hand with his pecker. He lovingly made love to his wife. He took care to be a gentleman. That means for all you out there that he kept his weight on his knees and his arms. This gave his wife room to meet his thrusts. Which she did with renewed urgency. She met him halfway stroke per stroke and she blasted off again in unison with his orgasm.

They laid in a loving after orgasm embrace as they breathed heavily after their run to the top and tumbled down. "Well, it looks like we need to change the sheets again JJ." Cathy stated and laughed.

Cathy arose from the bed and went to get another set of sheets. JJ had the bed stripped and helped her put the sheets back on the bed. He had a smile on his face as he relived the last hour. He then remembered her words. "Did you say you wanted be the lead in the play?" He asked to make sure he heard her properly.

"Yes, I did Jeremy assured me that the make-up artist would do such a good job to conceal my identity that you wouldn't know who I was." She stated excitedly, but she was concerned with the look on her husband's face. She asked. "You are onboard with this right?"

"Not really, I thought I would be but now I am not so sure, but you need to do this, or we will be living down by the river in a cardboard box." He explained scared of the alternative.

"Look at the bright side you will see your wife nude in public. Jeremy worries will be alleviated, and you will get one hell of a bonus for delivering the contract to SSD." Cathy stated, with a smile that was not genuine. She was nervous that she will not be able to overcome her modesty to play the part.

"We will be compensated but what about you? What will you get!"

"Nude and spread for all to see!" Her comment was to come out as levity, but it failed miserably when JJ saw the tears in his wife's eyes. "They say humans are adaptable creatures I will see if that is true with this gig!" She had the start of a genuine smile now. JJ lovingly wiped the tears from his wife's eyes and they cuddled and fell into a anxious sleep. They awoke in the same position in the morning nude and intertwined.

Cathy made good use of John's morning wood. She coached him onto his back and rode him cowgirl style as he massaged her breasts and rubbed her clit. As anyone who has ever tried this it takes many years of practice to do this properly and JJ with Cathy have practiced extensively for just this occasion. Well anyway they had fun while they practiced.

"Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh Lordie-Lordie that feels soooooooo gooooooooooooddddddddddd," Cathy said gayly and she rode her husband's cock.

On his part he just laid back, massaged her boobs with one hand and flicked her clit with the other hand. He provided the saddle, and she rode to her first orgasm. The only sound he emitted was a grunt when she slammed down on his cock.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh, so good" She moaned and collapsed on his chest his cock still inserted in her honey pot. She used her vaginal muscles to keep JJ Hard.

He loved the feel of her naked body on his. The smell of her body the hint of perfume and the pheromones emitted from her sex. The pulsating of her pussy on his cock as she orgasmed was the most pleasurable sensation a man can have. The warm moist silky feel of her sheath around his cock is heavenly.

Cathy has never felt like this before, what will it be like, she will be nude, spread and played with in public, by her nephew she thought. As she rode her husband's rod to her second orgasm. "OHhh Myyyyyyy, so goodddddddddd. She screamed her second orgasm in less that fifteen minutes.

JJ came with a grunt as he painted his wife's cervix with his sperm.

Cathy laid down on her husband's chest, still impaled on his tool. They both fell asleep to wake an hour later. The starch had receded from his spear and their excitement has ran down JJ's balls and onto the bed. He loves the feel of his wife on top of him and she loves to recline this way also.

"That was one morning delight." Cathy said sated and then she looked at the clock. "Holy shit I will miss my train! I will have to take the ten o'clock in by the time I get ready." She says as she scrambled around to get ready, she called work. "I am going to be late today I found it hard getting up today." She told her intern while she tried her darndest not to laugh.

"I can drive you into the city if you want. I have a few meetings to go to in the city and then we can have dinner in the city before we return home." JJ told his wife.

"I want to talk to Jeremy tonight. Can we go to dinner somewhere in Little Falls with him?"

"Sure, call him up have him make reservations for about seven PM." JJ said.

On the drive to work Cathy called her son and he will take care of dinner and call her back. They discussed Cathy's exposure in the play. Although JJ doesn't like the situation, they are in. They agreed the only way forward was to appease James Hartless Jr. He will still love Cathy no matter what! With that said they discussed happier subjects for the remainder of the trip into the city.

JJ dropped off Cathy at her office after ten thirty. She walked into the suite with a bounce to her step. The young intern in her office who Cathy took an instant liking too said. "Looks like someone got laid this morning."

"Yes, I found it hard when I got up, so I took advantage of it! Take a mature lady's advice you never let a hard tool go to waste" Cathy let the quip out of her mouth before she thought and gave an embarrassed laugh.

"You go girl! Ride that javelin cowgirl style." The intern laughed and she left Cathy's office.

The day was filled with frantic requests from many of the lawyers, but with Cathy's experience and the help from her intern by four PM they doused all the fires for the day.

John spent his day in the city with the superintendent for the City maintenance. They have a twelve-million-dollar budget a year for structural steel. He received the lead from his wife Cathy to go see Gene. He wined and dined him. In return he received an RFP from Gene for the steel needed for the next fiscal year to put in a proposal for.

He called Cathy at four.

"Hi Dear! I will be ready and waiting on the curb at five. Would that be okay?" She answered even though he didn't get a chance to ask.

"Wow, yes I will be there at five. Boy I need to watch myself you know what I was thinking before I asked the question." JJ laughed.

"You better remember that buster!" Cathy came back and laughed.

As promised Cathy was at the curb as JJ drove up at five PM. She entered the car and said" We are going to Zucco, tonight for Italian Jeremy made a reservation for a private conference room there. For seven. They are an hour and a half away from the restaurant so they will arrive at about six-forty-five. The couple recounted their day on the way to dinner.

"Thanks for the tip about the city steel consumption. They have a twelve-million-dollar budget for steel purchase."

"I should get a pretty big finders fee for the tip then." Cathy said. She tried to keep a straight face.

The conversation caused the trip to seem short as they kept it fluent throughout the trip. The couple arrived to find Jeremy on the sidewalk where they went into the lot to park.

"Have you been here long?" Cathy asked.

"No, I just got here I waited for you guys when I saw your car." Jeremy said. He walked to the car after his dad parked and opened the door for his mother. "Mom did you have a good day?"

"Hectic but good, I have a great intern who works with me too bad she will be leaving in a few months to go back to college." Cathy said as she exited the car. She saw Jeremy do a side glance to look up her skirt as she exited the vehicle because there was no good way to keep your modesty in the short shirts she likes to wear. He turned red when she caught him. "That is alright there is hope for you yet!" She stated. Cathy felt like a queen a handsome man on each side of her. She took their arms as they walked into the dining establishment.

"Conference room for the Johnson's." Jeremy stated.

A hostess walked the group to a small room off the main dining room. A waitress followed the group.

"Can I take your beverage order?" She asked.

They all ordered cokes and looked over the menu. The waitress came back and took their dinner order. They conversed about everything else but what they were really there for. 'How to proceed from here to keep Cathy's Identity secret, to rehearse for the performance and to put on the show.' Hopefully it will only be a couple of weekends like most shows at the theater the rehearsals last longer than the presentations to the audience.

"We are here to discuss how I am going to do this show and what would be the most I will have to do in the production." Cathy stated as she directed her concerns to her son.

"Well mom you know the answer to that, the producer will be the one to tell you how far you will have to go with this production. You read the script it has you naked most of the time and spread out in front of the audience as you explain to the young man how to please a woman. Another thing to hide your actual hair color you should shave your pubic area if you don't do that already." Jeremy stated.

"Jeremy do you know how itchy that is when the hair starts growing back and besides, I will really be exposed if I have no hair on my vagina." Cathy said embarrassed that she talked about her privates with her gay son.

"Unfortunately, I think we will have to let Walter Corbit, the producer/writer in on this conversation Cathy." JJ said. "As he knows what James Jr. wants."

"Let me call Corbit and see if we can start rehearsals on Saturday morning at nine am until twelve. At one the cast will come in for the matinees for the weekend or rehearsals." Jeremy said.

"What about my nephew is he interested in the part?" Cathy asked with a shiver.

"What do you think mom. A twenty-two-year-old who gets a chance to play with a woman's privates and doesn't have to take her out first." Jeremy stated, with a laugh along with his father. Cathy didn't see the humor in the last statement.

The meal was brought in. It was excellent but Cathy was not hungry she was scared as to what she will have to do as she goes forward until the play is over. It will be a very stressful two months of rehearsals and the show itself.

John and Jeremy escorted Cathy to the car she got in as the two men watched her. Try as she might she could not get in the SUV without a pantie show for them.

Jeremy will organize the rehearsal the only thing Cathy needs to do is show up.

It was a very stressful four days for Cathy. John felt bad for his wife he tried to console her and hold her, but she was nasty to him. She felt trapped into this show even though she agreed to do it and knows what was at stake if she refuses.

Friday night Jeremy called. Cathy answered. "Hello. Jeremy." She knew who it was by the caller ID.

"Mom everything is set up for tomorrow. Have dad come with you. Don't worry it will be fine and you will do a great job." Jeremy stated with sincerity to help his mother with the reality she will be nude in public before this is over.

Saturday morning John arose at five to find Cathy gone. The light in the master bath was on. He walked in to see his wife nude. She looked at her body in the full-length mirror on the wall.

"John the people are going to laugh at me look, my thighs are too heavy, my breasts sag, I have a little tummy. My butt is too fat." She started to cry and went to John to be held.

John was ready to call off this insanity. "I will call this off we'll find a way." John said.

She wiped her tears. Looked at her husband and said. "You would do that for me!" As she held on tighter to her husband in thought. "I need to be courageous enough to get our family out of this mess." She continued. "I guess I just have to buck it up and get this done!" I will shower and get dressed." She thought.

After her shower Cathy dried her body and put on a matched bra and pantie set of pink and a dress of pink with buttons down the front. JJ took a shower and donned a sports shirt, slacks and dockers with the usual undergarments. They left to have breakfast at the Friendy's and were at "The little Theater" by ten.

The couple were met at the door by Walter Corbit and Jeremy. Introductions were made as the group walked to the office.

"Mrs. Johnson first of all, thank you for agreeing to be 'Marjorie' in this production. I think this play has a redeeming value, but I couldn't find anyone to play the part. Did you have a chance to read the script?" Corbit, asked confidently.

Corbet threw a line of bullshit at the Johnson's, the play was a hair's widths away from an X-rated production.

"May I call you Walt?" Cathy asked.

"You can Mrs. Johnson."

"Call me Cathy please Walt. I did have a chance to read the script. I have another question I don't mind playing 'Marjorie', but my son is going to give me a disguise so no one will know who I am. Will there be a problem with this?"

"I don't have a problem with a disguise Cathy. What made you decide to do the part. Corbit asked.

"James Hartless Jr. gave us an offer we couldn't refuse." John Johnson answered for all morosely.

He didn't want to go any further with questions along those lines, so Mr. Corbit said. "Okay then we will proceed. Cathy you read the script do you have any questions or comments?" The director Mr. Corbit, asked.

"Not at this time Walt." Cathy answered.

"Okay Cathy as you're going to be nude for most of this production I will need to see what you look like with your dress off. We can go into another room if you like and your husband can come with you." Corbit, stated.

Cathy figured this would eventually happen but so soon! It took her a few minutes to decide. You could see her fortify herself before she said. "No just shut the door I can strip here." As she started to unbutton her dress to the surprise of all present. "Jeremy could you hang this up for me please." His mother stood in a pantie and bra set in front of all.

"Cathy how old are you? You don't look a day over forty!" Corbit lauded the older woman. "John how old was she when you married her ten!" Corbit wanted to encourage Cathy for the instructions to follow. "Walk around and turn for me please."

For the next half hour, he had Cathy rehearse the lines in her bra and panties. He watched along with John and Jeremy to see when she will become comfortable in her state of undress presently before the director had Cathy proceed to the next level of exposure.

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
810 Followers