The Little Theater Pt. 01

Story Info
The Johnson’s Dilemma.
10.6k words
3.73
17.7k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
806 Followers

It was a quaint town fifty miles from a large east coast city. A bedroom community you could call it. Fifty-thousand people reside there and most work in the city. It is called Little Falls noted mostly for its proclivity to have the artistic folks perform in town and the many small art co-ops where artists gather, because of its acceptance of all forms of art in this community.

The town has bought into the notion of artistic license as long as there is not a violent aspect to the theme. That is how The Little Theater has survived until now. They put on plays of fifteen to forty-five minutes each. Many of the actors reside in town but work in the city. Most are amateurs who love the arts and love to perform. The majority are not good enough to rise above amateur status.

The little theater was operated by Jeremy Johnson the gay son of Cathy and John. Its revenues have been in decline for years, but now it was in dire straits. Something has to be done within the next year or the theater will close.

An angel approached named James Hartless Jr. he offered to give the theater a five-year endowment of twenty-five million dollars, but!

And as everyone knows there is always a but! Sometimes you get it in the butt. But that is another story though, so let's proceed.

The five-year contract will be reviewed yearly before the next disbursement. The theater only needs two million dollars a year to stay solvent. The only hook (stipulation) was James Hartless Jr. will be a silent partner who from time to time will ask to have a show he likes performed on stage and he will pick the cast. Not anything to worry about. Right! Well, let us continue!

The lawyers for the two factions through compromise structed a deal, and 'The Little Theater was saved!' Well.....!There was a little clause in the contract that no one paid any mind to. If the full five years of the are not completed to the grantor's satisfaction the grantor gets all his money back and the building becomes his....... Well now isn't than nice!?!?

They all said we have it made, we need two million a year and get five million. No brainer we can bank the extra money. Not so, they forgot to read the fine print. 'you can get up to five million a year, but if you only need two million that is all you get and you have to make up a budget, which will need approval by guess who? You guessed it James Hartless Jr to get the disbursements. Can you see a set up coming? Anyway, enough of the legal mumbo jumbo. Now that I laid the groundwork let's go on to the rest of the story.

The contract was brought over to Jeremy's mother Cathy Johnson to look over. She has been a law secretary for thirty-eight years. Cathy read over the document and found the area's where the theater could get into trouble and told her son there needs to be more negotiations. Jeremy brought his concerns to James Jr. His negotiation technique was 'take it or leave it'. Jeremy signed the contract at James office.

Cathy helps Jeremy at the theater as does His father John. The jobs are mostly in the background, but Cathy has played a few parts over the twenty-six years, but longs for a lead in one of the plays. Jeremy has been manager and then owner of The Little Theater, with financial help from his parents for about fifteen years presently.

As was explained to begin with the plays are usually fifteen minutes to forty-five minutes long. The scenes deal with mainly one issue at a time. With one to six actors. The more risqué' the play was the more notoriety the venue receives; the more tickets are sold. The theater clientele has become jaded and more suggestive plays were needed. The city fathers were happy with the revenue the art culture contributes to the city coffers. They passed laws to proliferate the erotic works, so as long as there was no violence or deviant sexual acts in the plays, they were allowed.

Before we go any further, we need to understand James Hartless values. He was the only child of James Sr. and Phyllis. He was actually a Junior, he received anything he wanted when he was a child. His father built HRCM a rolloff dumpster fabrication business from nothing to a multi- billion-dollar business. That killed him at sixty-one. James Jr. treats women with disrespect. He learned that from his father. Let's not speak ill of the dead, James Sr. couldn't help it he did make his wife do things she didn't want to do but in those days' women were submissive to their husbands. He did lavish Phyllis with anything they could afford no questions asked. She did have a very comfortable life thanks to James Sr. Her social standing in the community was that of royalty.

Any lady with self-respect, stayed clear of James Jr. in this era of women's lib and equality. He hasn't got with the program yet; he still uses his father's outdated values to form his moral compass, as he looked up to, and admired his father.

That being said we will discuss a play which James Hartless will promote. His Friend Walter Corbit is not as obnoxious as James Jr. but close. As I said before the more erotic the play, the more press the play received. The more people from the area which surrounds the town will go to see the play, the more money the theater makes.

Before we go on to explain the premise of the play. I will explain the plan which James Jr. will set in motion, all because he falsely felt his father had a more difficult time than he should have to build the business. James didn't want to admit it, but he was upset he had to take over the business after his father died. Until that time his father gave him a V.P position to enjoy playboy status. His father did the majority of the work. This attributed of his untimely demise also. The fun's over James Jr. begrudgingly took over the responsibilities of the business. Poor little rich kid of thirty-four had to go to work!

When James Sr. first started in business, he had to pay cash for everything because of John Johnson. At the time John was an intern in the credit department of SSD a steel supplier and his decision that HRCM didn't buy enough material to warrant a credit account caused HRCM many problems, it almost went under. Thus, it took his father a few years of struggle to finally be able to purchase steel at a lower cost for HRCM, because he had to go with companies who would give him credit to continue, but at a higher percentage rate. James Jr falsely figured that was the cause of his father's untimely demise whether it was true or not that was his belief.

Now James Jr. was in the catbird seat and will use his position of exert pressure on the Johnsons'. He was a bully. He knows that SSD needs his multimillion-dollar steel order to make a profit this year. He also has his son Jeremy's future in his hands with the grant he bestowed upon The Little Theater.

James called John at SSD.

"Hello this is John Johnson how may I help you!"

"Hi JJ, this is Jim Junior of HRCM, could we meet at my office to discuss the steel purchase that will be needed in the next few weeks? I have your proposal and want to discuss it with you in person."

"Sure, I am available tomorrow morning about ten. How does that work?" Was JJ's enthusiastic come back.

"It doesn't work for me, but I am available in the afternoon tomorrow at one?" James Jr. stated to take control of the meeting time.

"No, I have a meeting then, but on Wednesday all day I am available you pick the time." JJ Said as a compromise.

"See you at ten on Wednesday then. Have a good day!" James Jr. stated and hung up.

The immediate disconnection baffled JJ as to James Jr's arrogance. He didn't wait for JJ's agreement.

Wednesday at ten AM JJ walked into the reception of HRCM's owner Jim Hartless. "John Johnson here to see Mr. Hartless, Mrs. Baker." He explained to the receptionist.

"Mr. Johnson go right in James is expecting you." The receptionist stated cordially.

JJ walked into the office with a smile on his face and stated. "Hi James, it has been a while. How is everything going?" As they shook hands.

"I am well, and business is booming, although I miss dad's assistance." James stated morosely.

"Yes, I was shocked to hear of his sudden demise. Was it a heart attack?"

"Yes, the stress of building a business from scratch with little help." James Jr. lamented sarcastically.

"Well, I am here to help! How can I earn your business?" JJ asked earnestly.

"I have to tell you JJ your proposal is about ten percent above the SPA steel proposal, but your company goes above and beyond when it comes to on time delivery that is worth something, so I have a counter proposal for you hear me out before you answer." James stated as more of a command.

"I am the grantor on an endowment for 'The Little Theater' to keep it solvent. It is known that the more Stimulating a production is the more people come to the venue. Walter Corbit, has a script I want you to give to your son Jeremy called "Marjorie Helped Matt" I will give you the manuscript. I talked to the town administration already they gave us the go ahead. The piece is about forty-five minutes long and is a two-person performance. The only hurdle we have in this production is the Female and Male actors. I want you and your son Jeremy to talk your wife Cathy and her nephew Mark Arman into the parts. If you can do that? I will amend The Little Theater contract to reflect a five year twenty-five-million-dollar endowment without increments as in his contract presently. I will give you a three-year contract for steel supplier with a price increase of steel rate at the time plus two percent above your profit." James Jr. stated as he handed JJ the manuscript.

"If I can't do as you ask, because my wife is usually in the background, she doesn't do much acting in the plays." JJ questioned. He didn't know his wife wanted a lead in a play.

"Then you will have to sharpen your pencil to receive a one-year contract? I have faith in Jeremy and you to get the consent from both actors." James stated with a smile, as he knows SSD needs his contract.

"Thank you for your time James. We will get this done!" JJ stated as he shook hands with his client, put the manuscript in his attaché' case and left with a smile on his face. He focused on the three-year contract and not what will have to be done to receive it.

John entered his vehicle and called his son.

"Hi dad, what's up!" Jeremy asked.

"Are you at the theater I want to stop by I have great news!" John stated excitedly.

"Sure, I'm here we can have coffee bring donuts." Jeremy stated.

John went through Dunkin's drive up and purchased a half dozen donuts on his way to the theater office to find his son at work at his desk.

"What has gotten you so exited Pop?" Jeremy asked.

"Just met with James Hartless Jr." The older Johnson explained to his son what transpired at the meeting minus the names of the actors, as he gave the manuscript to him.

Jeremy accepted the document and looked at the title. His face turned white. "Dad the female lead has a full-frontal nude scene that lasts almost the total length of the play and it is very graphic." His voice became louder as he spoke. "Who did he say he wanted to play the parts?" Jeremy inquired.

"Your mother and your cousin Mark." John stated and he knew they were in big trouble.

"Oh boy, do you know what this means" Jeremy asked.

"That I will have to sharpen my pencil and may not get the contract for us that we direly need?" John stated glumly.

"It means more than that, read my contract with James. I will lose the theater and your investment in it." Jeremy lamented.

"SSD will go down the tubes also" John bemoaned.

"We have to join forces to cajole your mother and your cousin to take the part." John said resolutely.

"Dad, mom will be spread out nude in front of an audience, my cousin will play with her private parts in full view of the audience, this is what this play is about." He explained to his father in exasperation.

"Okay Jeremy what do you suggest?" John asked his voice up a few octaves.

"I don't know!" Jeremy said defeated.

"I know we all have to band together and do our part to get through to the other side of this debacle." John stated staunchly.

"The hard sell is the part mom has to play. I don't know if we can convince her to play Marjorie. It won't be a problem with Mark he will jump at the chance to play with a woman's pussy." Jeremy stated with stark reality and forgot it was his mother's pussy he talked about in this way.

"I will talk to mom let her know what dire straits we are in." John stated, he didn't rebuke his son for the rude statement.

"No dad, let me talk to mom, but if she agrees will you be on board?" Jeremy asked.

"I will have to be son, or we will be in the poor house." John admitted miserably.

"Okay then I will see what I can do." Jeremy said as he made coffee and they had a coffee break. They set this challenge on the back burner and talked about happier issues.

JJ left for his office; Jeremy called his mother.

Cathy saw her son's number on her desk phone concerned he almost never calls unless there is a problem. "Hi Jeremy, what's up how come you're calling...... everything alright?"

"No one is sick I just need to talk to you about a play. Could you stop by on the way home tonight so we can discuss it?" Jeremy stated cautiously.

"You finally found a part your mother could play at your theater?" Cathy stated happily.

"You could say that mom." Jeremy stated mysteriously.

"Is it a bit part?"

"No mom, it is the lead of a forty-five-minute production."

"Wow sounds like a good part Jeremy."

"The play will give you......a lot of exposure I can tell you that." Jeremy stated, with a dual meaning.

"I will be by on the way home at four will you be there at five?"

"I will wait for you mom."

Jeremy was a nervous wreck as he waited for his mother to arrive. He went over in his head many scenarios. After all the mental gymnastics, he figured the best approach would be to tell his mom the truth and let her make the decision on their future.

Cathy arrived at ten after five.

"Hi Jeremy, so what does this big part that will give me a lot of exposure entail?" Cathy asked excited.

"I need to explain the bind the family is in before we get to the play." Jeremy continued to explain the situation to his mother. It was discussed by him and his dad in the morning. "This is a very lewd play which was approved by the town. I have a letter to that effect, but I couldn't find any female lead to play 'Marjorie' that we just got hoodwinked into by James Hartless Jr."

"Let me see the manuscript it can't be that bad." Cathy stated naively.

We will give you a description Cathy while she reads the script. She is five foot four, thirty-four, twenty-six, thirty-eight. Cathy has black hair coiffured for easy maintenance, with grey highlights, Italian good looks, dark complexion which tans nicely. She weighs in at, one thirty to one thirty-five. With an outgoing personality. She has Brown eyes.

Cathy did not see anything in the first few pages she objected to. When she turned to the next page which noted in bold caps. "From here forward the character Marjorie will perform totally nude." Caught her eye. "Oh, my Lord Jeremy I can't perform in this play nude. I am a legal secretary with a prestigious law firm who has conservative views if they find out. I would probably be fired." She cried as a way to reject the part.

"Is that the only objection to being nude in the play Mom?" Jeremy stated surprised.

"Well, ah, yes,........ but you said Mr. Hartless has us over a barrel, so I want to help." Cathy explained to her son confused herself as to how she felt about a nude part. She continued. "Don't you think I'm too old to play the part?" She asked in hopes he will agree with her.

"So, if I can give you a new identity you will do the play?" Jeremy asked incredulously to the first part of the statement. To the question he answered. "No mom you are the perfect age for the part."

"Well, ah...... yes I guess, ah...... as we are in trouble." Cathy told her son she didn't want to admit that her panties were wet with the thought of a nude scene. The answer to her question excited her.

"Okay then I will see what I can do!" Jeremy stated surprise it was so easy to convince his mom to do a nude scene and also even though he was gay he would like to see her nude. "Maybe seeing my mother nude will turn me straight." He thought with a smile.

Cathy caught the smile on her son's face. "What is the grin on your face all about?"

"If you really want to know mom, I was thinking maybe seeing you nude will turn me straight!" Her son laughed hysterically.

"JEREMY!" She hollered and burst out in laughter also.

Cathy on the way home was disgusted with herself. Her honey pot was a swamp, her panties are soaked through, and the passenger compartment in her vehicle smells of excited female. "My gay son wants to see me nude." She thought as another gush of moisture added to the wetness of her panties.

John arrived home first today, surprised not to see Cathy as she was usually home an hour before him. He didn't give any thought to her tardiness as he flipped through the news channels.

It was about six when Cathy waltzed through the door. "Hi dear, have you been here long?" She said as she stripped off her clothes. Cathy was nude and posed by the entrance to the den.

"Yes, about an hour." John stated as he continued to surf the channels until he heard the rustle of clothes. When he received a whiff his wife's pheromones, he took notice. "Cathy, what has gotten into you stripping in the den?" When he turned and saw her nude.

"No one yet I'm horny! Do you want a box lunch or dine out my treat?" She giggled.

"Both!!" He said as he made short work of his garment removal and escorted his wife to the couch. Kneeled on the floor as she spread her legs. He dove into her honey pot sucked on her clit and gave her a three-finger fuck at the same time. Needless to say, she was over the top in less than two minutes.

"OooooooooooooooooHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss!" She wailed, pleasurably.

He aimed his pecker at her slit and entered her pleasure palace. There was a calliope of erotic sounds emitted from the couple in the house as they ascended to their goal. John held back his orgasm until after he satisfied his mate. He painted her cervix with his offering. John laid on his wife's stomach with his face close to her pussy. He loves the scent of a just fucked woman!

After she caught her breath after their orgasm subsided she explained. "I am late because I stopped to see Jeremy about a part in a play. I have the script here to study." Cathy stated to see if her husband knew anything about it.

"That's nice what is it about." He asked and then his mind caught up with his mouth. "Wait a minute is the manuscript for "Marjorie helped Matt"" He questioned.

"Yes, how did you know?" Cathy asked to see what answer she gets.

"I had a meeting today and was given the script to bring to Jeremy to put out auditions for the parts." John lied to his wife.

"What do you think you want me to read for the part?" Cathy asked.

"Yes, I do. I think you would be perfect for the part." John said with embarrassment because married as long as they have been married, he could sense it was a setup.

"So, you're fine with your wife showing the goods so to speak in this play?" Cathy asked to make sure JJ understood once she does the play, she can't undo her exposure.

"Not really but you're doing it for us, so yes if you have the courage to be Marjorie in the play then I will have your back." JJ stated, with a confidence he didn't feel.

"Okay I will read the script and talk to Jeremy." Cathy said and the subject was dropped.

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
806 Followers