The Little Theater Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's take a break, you're doing great Cathy" Corbit, said with a smile.

Jeremy was prepared he had water and Iced tea. They sat and talked about the part. They lauded how good Cathy adapted to her part so far.

"We only have an hour left for this week's rehearsal, so we better continue." The director had Cathy start two pages before the script said. "Marjorie will be nude from here on."

She read the part and Corbit read Matt's part it was about ten minutes and they got to that page. Cathy turned the page and she saw in bold print. "Marjorie will be nude from here on." She looked at Corbit, Jeremy, and John.

"Well, what is the verdict John?" Cathy asked almost in a whisper.

"It is up to you I can't tell you what to do in this case, but you know the circumstances." John lamented.

"Jeremy, unhook mama's bra please!"

"Can't dad do it for you!" Jeremy said in shock.

"Jeremy! Mom wants you to unhook her bra." John stated with authority.

He went over and made a production as he unhooked his mother intimate garment. She handed it to him and faced all the men topless with her hands on her hips and arched her back. She was pleased with the reaction she received. "Happy now they are as uncomfortable as I am all the men are hard." She thought.

"While you're here balance me while I remove my panties Jeremy."

"Can't my mom keep her panties on Walt?" Jeremy asked embarrassed for his mother.

"No, I need to see if she will need to have a grooming." Corbit the director/producer stated.

Cathy held onto her son's shoulder as she stripped off her panties. Jeremy could smell his mother's female scent as soon as her panties hit her knees and he almost came in his pants. Cathy saw the wet spot form and with a smile. "We may be able to switch you back to the home team after all." Cathy thought as she flashed all present her pussy in the process of her pantie removal.

Cathy stood in front of her son, the producer/director, and her husband completely nude. She trimmed her pubic area; it was short and neat. Cathy has Italian thighs, so her slit was hidden between her legs. She has what you would call secretary's spread but in actuality it is an Italian woman's trait a large bottom.

"Cathy, turn around please. Nice bottom! Ah.....................I need to.....................have you ............ do one more thing for me and we will be done." He looked at her unsure how she will react to the next instruction he directed her with as much compassion, as he could muster. "You will have to show Matt how to pleasure you so could you show us your vaginal area. Go over to the chair sit on it and spread for us." Walter did this to set a tone for this play to make sure Cathy understood she will be nude and spread for most of her performance.

She knew this was what the storyline was about, but it shocked her to have to show her pussy to the director. She thought of other things as she sat down and spread her legs. To her embarrassment her pussy was a swamp there she was wet with excitement.

"Can you take a finger on each hand so we can see pink like you would show someone you're instructing."

Without any comment she did what the director asked. Cathy took the middle finger from each hand and opened her pussy wide as she could. She inadvertently rubbed a thumb over her clit, and she came. "Ahahah!" She whispered caught by the surprise cum.

She looked away embarrassed and caught sight of her husband he pitched a tent in his pants he tried unsuccessfully to conceal his affliction. With secretive eye movement she looked at the crotches of Walt and her son both men were in the same condition as her husband was. "I still have it I can turn on men from young to old. Even my gay son." She thought with an embarrassed smile.

"Cathy........... Cathy................Caatthhy!" Walt called three times, each time in a louder voice to get the mature woman's attention. She sat with her pussy held open a figure on each side and she was in a daydream with a smile on her face.

"What, what did you say!" Cathy asked embarrassed to be caught in a daydream as she held her pussy open for the men's inspection.

"Cathy, you can get dress now thank you for your perseverance and courage to take on this role." Walt said reverently.

Cathy stood, walked to her husband and son who stood side by side as they watched her expose her femininity to the group. She grabbed both men's clothed tool. "I see you like my exposure. There is still hope for you yet son." She said as she is hopeful after this play, he will switch teams so to speak.

Both men helped Cathy dress, she felt like a queen with the men at her side. Jeremy without any thought grabbed his mother panties and helped her put them on, while she held onto her husbands arm for balance. Jeremy not only received a close up view of his mother's pussy, but her heavenly scent aroused him. He pulled her panties up until she could reach them after she stepped into them with each leg. Jeremy retrieved his mother's bra and John secured the hooks of the garment. John retrieved the dress and helped her with it. Jeremy buttoned the garment for his mother. He brushed his hand over her breasts in the process.

"I have never seen anything like this before! The husband and her son dress the lady of the house. That was beautiful!" Walt stated. "Maybe I will write another play with that scenario." He stated.

The trio forgot the producer was still in the room and watched them help Cathy dress. The trio became embarrassed what the director just witnessed.

"Mom, dad I have to get ready for the final rehearsal of the play which will be performed tonight." Jeremy said as an afterthought. "I will call you tomorrow to set up a rehearsal schedule."

Cathy and John left hand in hand to go to their vehicle.

Walt approached Jeremy. "When can the rehearsals start?"

"How does Wednesday and Friday work?" Jeremy stated.

"I think Tuesday and Thursday would work better." Walt stated.

Jeremy looked at his scheduler. "You know that does work better Walt. I guess that is why you're the producer/director." Jeremy laughed.

"I think you should have your cousin here on Tuesday to make sure he will work out and then we can start rehearsals on Thursday. Your mother need not strip on Tuesday, but there after even if I am not here to begin with have her and Mark work on the nude parts as they will probably need the most work to make them look natural." Walt directed.

"My mother wants to keep the production secret and she wants me to provide a disguise for her so no one will know her." Jeremy explained.

"That is fine with me." Walt stated.

The Johnsons are on the way home from Cathy's audition. It was a quiet ride until they came to a state park. It was a beautiful sunny warm day.

"I don't want to go home. Go up the loop road in the state forest." Cathy said her face was red with an indecisive look.

John could see she was in turmoil. "What are you thinking about. You look upset." He stated concerned.

"I want to go up to the lookout at the top of the mountain the one where you can look out over the town." Cathy stated, with a far away look in her eyes.

John has become concerned about his wife's state of mind hopefully the morning audition did not cause a mental trauma. "Okay Cathy good thing our SUV has all-wheel drive, or we would not be able to get to the car park." He stated as he turned into the rutted path to the overlook. It took him about five minutes to traverse the road. He parked. "I have to admit it is beautiful up here, not many people know about this place." John continued to make conversation because his wife was in a weird mood, which concerns him.

Cathy looked out of the wind screen over the valley for about ten minutes before she said. "Isn't this beautiful up here? Not many people know about this place it is very private." She stated, it looked like her eyes were glazed over and she was in another world in deep thought.

"Yes, it is Cathy. It is almost as beautiful as you." John stated reverently.

"John what did you think of what I had to do today? I want to know the truth!" Cathy interrogated as she looked at him with a gaze that burrowed through to his brain.

"It turned me on to see you strip naked in front of the director, our son and myself. When he asked you to spread, I almost came in my pants when you complied. It was a fantasy of mine to see you nude in front of other guys because you're so beautiful and sexy." John spilled his guts to his wife because she knows when he lies, they have been married so long.

"I am glad you said that. It was a shock when the director told me to strip. It took me a lot of intestinal fortitude to be naked in front of our son and the director. When, he asked me to spread? I thought that would be it. When he asked me to spread my lady lips with my fingers to show pink, I had an orgasm. In the end I loved the exposure and to be required to expose everything to you guys was my fantasy come true."

"That is why you were in turmoil on the way up here!" He stated relieved.

"I am glad you didn't try to spin your answer because I saw the three of you had boners when I spread the lips of my pussy. I had an orgasm when I spread the lips open so you could see pink for the three of you. There may be chance that our gay son could come to bat for the home team."

"What do you mean by that? You are willing to have sex with him to turn him straight?" John questioned his wife.

"I wasn't thinking of that, but do you think that will work John." She asked seriously.

"I don't know it is worth a try Cathy?" John considered oblivious to what he just advocated.

"You mean you will give me a hall pass to fuck my son straight?" Cathy asked incredulously.

"Wait Cathy we will have to talk about this some more." John interjected.

Cathy opened her dress completely, slipped off her panties, turned her back to her husband with the dress to her waist. "Unhook my bra dear I am horny from all my exposure. Slide down your pants I need a horsey ride." She exclaimed.

John had his lower garments to the floor and off before Cathy could discard her bra and dress. She was nude and climbed on board. He was still excited from his wife's exposure and now a public sex show where anyone can come by to see them.

Cathy inserted her husband's pecker in her soaked honey pot as she rode his rod she stated in an intimate whisper. "I hope you don't think I am a slut...........AAAHHH, but I loved stripping..............OOOHHH, I found I.................UHUHUH still got it...............OOOHHHH I loved the way Jeremy looked at me and ..............UMMMUM the director." She was almost there! When she screamed. "I want everyone to look into my spread pusssssssssssssssssyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

John blew his load into his wife with her last remark. They rested coupled until Cathy said. "My legs are falling asleep." She got off her husband and dumped all the cum down his pecker over his balls and onto the seat when she disengaged from their post orgasmic position.

"So, I guess you're going to do the play." John asked relieved.

"Yes, as long as Jeremy gets a disguise for me, so no one knows who I am." Cathy stated.

"The only one is my nephew I worry about. He needs to be sworn to secrecy to do the part with me." Cathy stated concerned.

"To get his hands on his sexy MILF aunty Cathy's pussy, he will sign a non-disclosure document in blood." JJ stated.

They left the lookout Cathy remained nude and rubbed her pussy as they continued to converse about the play. She dressed just as they entered their neighborhood.

Jeremy called his mother. When she answered he said? "Would Tuesday's and Thursday's be okay, say six thirty to nine thirty each night?"

"Yes, that will work."

"Tuesday you can keep your clothes on but from then on we will work on the nude scene as that would need the most work the Director thought."

"Why of course you want to keep your mother nude as much as you can to make up for when you were young and never saw me nude." She teased and then continued seriously. "Mark needs to sign a non-disclosure agreement to be 'Matt' in the play. I will write it up." His mother stated.

Tuesday night came before Cathy realized it. She arrived home and when John came home they went to dinner and then to the theater. The director was there, along with Jeremy and Mark.

"Hi Aunt Cathy, what are you and Uncle John doing here." He asked confused as he was to meet the heroine 'Marjorie' tonight. He received the script already from his cousin Jeremy.

"Here you will have to sign this document first before we go on." Cathy stated mysteriously. As she handed the one-page non- disclosure document to her nephew.

"What is this for?" He asked with more confusion.

He read it and signed it, gave it back to his aunt and kept one sheet. "Okay now will I meet 'Marjorie'?" Mark asked.

Cathy extended her hand. "Hi I am Marjorie." She gave an embarrassed smile.

"Wow! Cool Aunt Cathy did you read the script?" He asked incredulously.

"Yes, I did! Mark why don't you call me Marjorie my stage name when we are here rehearsing." Cathy said.

"Well Au........I mean Marjorie we will become good friends by the time this production is over." Mark laughed excitedly as he looked at his aunt for the first time as a sexy older woman.

"There is one thing you have to understand Mark. You will become a good friend but without benefits is that understood." John stated as he dug in fingers in his nephew's shoulders.

"Ow, okay uncle John, I understand! Mark stated.

"Okay now we have all the paperwork out of the way let's do a run thought of the first part of the play up to where the nude scene starts." The director stated. "Get the parlor scene set up." The producer directed.

John and Jeremy with the help of Mark set the props in place. It took them a few minutes.

"Okay let's start from the beginning.............." The director Walt stated. We need to define your parts.

Cathy; your character is Marjorie a lonely widow who is sixty years old who babysat for Matt, and has lived in the neighborhood for forty years in the same house. You are just barely surviving on your husband's meager pension and work at Walmart." The director stopped to see if there were any questions and then continued. "Mark, your character lived next door to Marjorie all his life. He is a shy young man who just graduated from high school and will be heading off to college in the fall. You desperately want someone to teach you about the secret's women have under their clothes. You are both needy, Marjorie needs someone to affirm she is still a desirable woman and Matt needs someone to show him how to treat a woman and pleasure her. Now that you have the background let's see what you can do with it?" The director challenged.

The scene was started with a knock on the door!

"Come in!" Cathy said in her role as Marjorie.

"Hi, Marjorie I just finished your lawn. Do you have anything else you need?" Yes, could you help me move around the chair and I have those boxes I need put in the garage." She said as she pointed to about a dozen boxes in the corner.

"Sure, I can do that for you." Mark who plays Matt said.

He made a show when he moved the chair and brought, the boxes off stage.

"Anything else." Mark asked in his role of Matt.

"No, but it is hot today would you like an iced tea or lemonade? I have lemonade on coffee table." She asked in her Marjorie persona. She liked his company and didn't want him to leave.

"That would be fine thanks." He said as he took the beverage in his Matt persona.

"How much do I owe you?" She said in her Marjorie persona.

Matt looked down at his glass, he worked the shy bit perfectly and even faked a red hue to his complexion. "I know that it is difficult for you to pay me." He said while he looked at the glass. "I found out I received a full scholarship to Harvard yesterday, so I don't really need the money, but I need help in another area." He said shyly but mysteriously.

"That is great Matt! I knew you are a bright young man." She said in her Marjorie persona, she jumped up and gave him a full body hug. "Whatever you need I will help you." She continued in her Marjorie role.

"I think you should hear me out before you say that!" He still couldn't look at her.

"I mean it you have been so good to my husband when he was sick and me that there is nothing, I wouldn't do to help you. And I sincerely mean that, so how can I help you." She said in her Marjorie role.

"If you mean that, then I need help with the proper way to please a woman. I am very naive to the proclivities of a female body and would like to learn to satisfy them manually." Matt rattled off before he lost his nerve, he acted his part perfectly.

The actor Marjorie acted stunned she took a minute to answer. "Well I guess I said I would help you with anything, I do have the parts needed to help you.............................So yes we will start tomorrow. That will help me also my budget will be less stressed.

"That was not bad for the first run through do it another time and we will be done for tonight. On Thursday we will start with the nude scenes. So, Cathy wear something that will be easy to get in and out of okay."

After they did another run through, they broke up for the night and moved all the props into the back and left. Cathy was horny! Mark was excited! Jeremy was confused, Walt was happy and John will get laid!!

All right reserved 2021-2031