The Live In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ray Dario
Ray Dario
337 Followers

"Nancy, get a washcloth. You need to clean me up. Do a good job, too. You wouldn't want me to be dirty when I fuck Vanessa, would you?" Dennis asked, smiling at her. "You do still want to watch me fuck your Mistress, right?"

"Yes, Sir," Nancy squeaked out as she quickly got a washcloth out of the cabinet and turned the water on.

"Make sure you use soap and get him good and clean. After all, he may need you to suck his cock to get it hard for me," Vanessa said with a laugh.

"Yes, Mistress," Nancy said in a trembling voice.

Dennis looked at her. Her skin was visibly flushed and her hands were shaking. Nancy cleaned his flaccid cock thoroughly, using a mild hand soap and the washrag. Her attention caused his flagging cock to stiffen some, but didn't get him all the way hard. Dennis finally stopped her, guiding her to her feet in front of him.

"Let's go into the bedroom, wife. Vanessa, can you give us a couple of minutes alone?" Dennis asked, looking at her.

"Of course. I need to freshen up too. I want our first time together to be very special," Vanessa said smiling at him with those beautiful lips.

Dennis led Nancy into the bedroom, shutting the bathroom door behind him. Guiding her to the bed, he motioned for her to sit and then climbed up beside her.

"We are not playing right now, Nancy. Are you sure about this?" Dennis asked, staring into his wife's eyes.

She nodded quickly. "Yes, Dennis." She took his hands in hers. "This isn't cheating, my love. We are both expanding our relationship with Vanessa." She looked down, lips trembling. "I love you. I love you more than I could ever say." She looked back up at him, her eyes glinting with moisture. "I wish I'd been strong enough to tell you what I needed."

"I wish I'd been smart enough to see it," Dennis started but she stopped him.

"No, I hid it from you. Like the anal sex thing. I wanted you to do that to me, but I wanted you to take it from me. That was wrong. It goes against who you are and I knew that. I know you would never force me to do anything against my will. It's just who you are. But I wanted you to do what you could not, would not, ever do. It took talking to Vanessa to make me see that. That is why we need her. She knows how to make me reveal what I naturally try to conceal. She knows how to get me to turn loose of my inhibitions." Nancy stopped and took a deep breath. "But that is only a small part of it. Please don't get mad, but you deserve to know everything."

Dennis waited. He knew what she was going to say, but she needed to say it so he just let her.

"I'm bi-sexual." She took a deep breath. "I have been since I can remember. Not all women, but some strong women turn me on. I see them. I'm around them, and I get so horny. In college I had a brief affair with one of my professors. She was married but needed a female lover. I still think of her, even though she was twenty years older than me." She looked into his eyes and Dennis could see the fear there. "I had another brief affair with another student in college. She was beautiful, but strong." Nancy stopped talking her eyes lowered.

He'd known about both of her relationships with women. They'd both happened before she and he started dating.

"It's okay, tell me more," he said, still holding her hands.

"When I met Vanessa I fell in lust with her immediately. I knew I wanted more than a platonic relationship with her, but I didn't cheat on you. We never even kissed before tonight. But we did talk a lot. About a lot of things, including sex. I think she knew right away that I was submissive. She met you at Terry's party three months ago."

Dennis remembered it. Thinking back he realized that Nancy had gone out of her way to leave them alone during the party.

"She told me that she got a crush on you that first time you talked. She said she even flirted with you, but you were not flirting back." Nancy smiled at him. "I know you. I know you'd never cheat on me. You are such a good man and a good husband to me. I hope you can become my Master along with Vanessa as my Mistress."

"About that," Dennis said. "You may not know this, but Vanessa is a switch."

"A what?" Nancy asked.

"She is a switch. She is dominate but also submissive. She wants to be your Mistress, but she also wants to be my sub," Dennis said.

"How do you know that?" Nancy asked, her eyebrows furrowing, lips pulling back a little.

"Do you remember the girl I was seeing when I first met you? Belinda was her name."

"That tiny little waif that followed you around like a lost puppy dog?"

"That's the one. She was my sub and we were pretty deep in the scene at the time. I came very close to giving her a collar, but then one day she came to me, crying and bawling, but telling me she met someone and couldn't play with me any more. Turned out the guy she met wasn't in the lifestyle but her heart was set. I waited a month before I asked you out on a date. I guess I was gun shy. I fell in love with you but I always was afraid of chasing you away if I tried to play with you." Dennis smiled at Nancy. "I think I've matured since then."

"So, you are going to be Master to both of us?" Nancy asked.

"Only when we are playing. I think that is one of the places I went wrong with Belinda. Playing twenty-four seven isn't healthy. All players need a break. When we are playing, yes, I'll be Top to you and Vanessa. You will be bottom to both Vanessa and me. I need to know that you are really okay with this, Nancy. We are very close to crossing a line that cannot be uncrossed." Dennis closed his eyes.

"For twenty-eight years I've been faithful to you, forsaking all others. Not once have I strayed." Dennis took a deep breath. "If we go forward ..."

"It will still be the case," Nancy broke in. "It isn't cheating when we are all involved, and before you say anything think about this. If it is, then I just cheated on you and you already cheated on me. The three of us had sex. You may not have put your cock into her, but you kissed her, you touched her." Nancy leaned forward. "I'm okay with that. Hell, I licked her pussy and I enjoyed licking her pussy. Like I really enjoyed it." She smiled. "I want you to fuck her. I want you to make her cum on your cock and I want to watch you cum inside her. And while you do it, I want her to tell me how good it is and how she loves fucking you. I want you to tell me how good it is and how much you love fucking her. I want to see your cock sliding into her. I want to see her face as she cums on your cock. I want to lick your cum from her pussy and her pussy from your cock. Don't you get it? All of that is so erotic to me. It is what I want. What I need." Nancy had leaned in toward him as she talked, her face right in his. She leaned back and dropped her head. "It's not cheating if we are open and honest about it and we both want it, baby. It isn't."

Dennis reached up and brushed her blonde hair back over her ear. Tipping her chin up, he leaned forward and kissed her on the lips. She melted into him, wrapping her arms around him tightly. He pulled her into his embrace. They clung to each other, lips pressed tight, for a while, then Nancy pushed back.

"We've left Vanessa along long enough. Go get her," Nancy said with a smile. "I want to watch that magnificent cock of yours make her cum."

"When I get back, we'll be playing again," Dennis smirked at his wife as he stood up. "Don't forget that."

He knocked on the bathroom door. Vanessa answered a second later, giving him a big smile.

"Everything okay in loveyville?" She asked with a smirk.

"Oh, yes, but I think you and I need to get a few things straight," Dennis said with a grin.

Vanessa's eyebrows went up.

"First off, your safeword is "North." Feel free to use it. Like you said earlier, if you use your safeword, everything stops. No one is upset, no shame, we just stop and talk about what you made you uncomfortable. Do you understand?" Dennis took her hand in his, but his eyes never left hers.

Vanessa cocked her head to the side. Her posture lost some of the cockiness she'd had before.

"Yes, I understand."

Dennis grabbed her by the hair on the back of her head, pulling down so that she was looking up at him. "You understand, what?"

Vanessa's eyes went wide for a second and then she smiled. "I understand, Sir."

"That's better, bitch," Dennis said, still smiling. "I think you are learning your place here."

"Yes, Master. I hope so, Sir," Vanessa said but her eyes were still unsure.

"Let me spell it out for you. You are my bitch now. You will live in my house, eat my food, sleep in my bed and I will fuck you whenever, however, I want. You will also be in charge of keeping my wife in line." Dennis heard Nancy suck in a sharp breath at that. "Your name to me, when playing, will be bitch. To my wife, your name will be Mistress. Do you understand, bitch?"

"Yes Sir. I am your bitch. Your toy. But I am still your wife's Mistress," Vanessa smiled at him. "Complicated, but I can work with that."

"Good, then we are ready to go." Dennis dragged her over to the bed. "Turn on your back, wife. You wanted a front row seat, well you are going to get one."

Nancy grinned up at him, rolling onto her back with her head toward the other side of the bed.

"Nuh, uh," Dennis said laughing at her. "Spin around so that your head is over here. Vanessa is going to get on top of you in the sixty nine position."

It took a few seconds for Nancy to understand what Dennis's plan was. When she did, her eyes went wide. "Oh my God," She gasped out but she spun around on the bed.

Dennis grabbed her under her arms, his cock bobbing just above her face, and pulled her toward him until her head was right at the edge of the bed. Once she was in position, he grabbed Vanessa, pulling her toward him.

"Now, get up there. I'm going to fuck that beautiful pussy of yours until you cum," Dennis said with a grin.

Vanessa had apparently figured out what Dennis wanted. She quickly climbed on the bed, straddling Nancy's face and leaning forward. While the two women got situated, Dennis rummaged through the night stand, pulling out a bottle of lubricant, which he put on the bed within reach.

"Eat her pussy, wife. Get her ready for my cock," Dennis growled as he moved behind Vanessa, lifting his stiffening cock, he stroked it slowly.

Nancy didn't need to be told twice. She raised her head, laving her tongue from the top of Vanessa's slit all the way to the bottom.

"Damn, bitch, you have a beautiful ass." Dennis stroked himself; watching his wife lick Vanessa's sex.

He watched, getting harder with each second. Finally he stepped forward.

"Suck my cock, wife. Get me nice and wet for our lover. Then I want you to guide my cock into her. You wanted to see me fuck this bitch, you get to help," Dennis said, pushing his rigid shaft down.

Nancy smiled up at him as she craned her neck, opening her mouth wide. Dennis aimed his cock at his wife's mouth and pushed forward. As the knob went between her lips, she slid her tongue along the bottom of his shaft. Pushing deeper, Dennis felt his cock bump the back of her throat. Nancy gagged a little, but then swallowed, letting his cock slide into her throat.

"Fuck, Nancy, that's so good. God, woman, you suck cock so fucking good," Dennis groaned out.

He fucked her throat, closing his eyes, head rolling back. He'd already ejaculated once and knew he could hold back now, so he enjoyed his wife's mouth for a couple of minutes before pulling out.

"Now, wife, put my cock in my bitch's pussy," Dennis said looking down at Nancy's smiling face.

She maneuvered her hand up between Vanessa's legs. Taking his slick cock into her hand she guided him forward until his knob was touching Vanessa's sex.

"Do it, Sir. Please, Sir, fuck me," Vanessa hissed, pushing back toward his cock.

Dennis slapped her ass; not hard enough to hurt but hard enough to make a good smack sound.

"Oh, I'm going to fuck you, bitch." Dennis grabbed Vanessa's hips, pulling them back as he thrust forward.

It was a good thing that Nancy had warmed her up and lubed up his cock, because Dennis slid balls deep into Vanessa's soaked hole on the first stroke. He heard his wife gasp and Vanessa grunt. He held his cock inside Vanessa for a moment. It was the first time he'd fucked another woman since he and Nancy had gotten serious. While keeping his cock fully embedded in Vanessa's pussy, Dennis retrieved the lubricant. He dribbled a little of the slick liquid down Vanessa's crack then, using a thumb, he rubbed it into her dark puckered hole.

Once she was lubed up nicely, Dennis pressed his thumb tight against her anus as he pulled his cock back until just his head was inside her. As he pushed forward with his cock, sliding back into her hot, wet pussy, he slid his thumb into her slick ass. Vanessa gasped, then groaned.

"Oh, fuck, yes Sir, fuck me, please," Vanessa said breathlessly.

"You like that, bitch?" Dennis asked.

"Yes, Master. Oh Fuck yes. I've needed this for so long," Vanessa groaned out.

"Well, you better do your part too, bitch. Eat my wife's pussy while I fuck you," Dennis said.

Below him, Nancy squealed as Vanessa did as he'd directed. Dennis felt his wife reach up, grabbing his hips, clinging to him. He picked up his pace, holding Vanessa's round ass with one hand while he thumbed her ass with is other hand. They quickly got into a rhythm. Nancy was licking his shaft as he slid out of Vanessa, then back to his balls as he pushed forward. Vanessa had dropped to her elbows with her face between Nancy's legs. Dennis couldn't see what she was doing, but by the noise his wife was making she must have been doing it well.

"Fuck, bitch, your pussy is so good. I love fucking you. I'm gonna fuck you until you cum on my fucking cock," Dennis said, keeping his cock and thumb stroking in rhythm.

"Yes, Master, fuck me. God I love your cock! Keep fucking me, Master. Cum inside me. I love your cock!" Vanessa said then quickly returned her mouth to Nancy's pussy.

Finally Dennis felt his sack pull tight. He knew he was going to cum soon. Thrusting faster, he drove his cock in and out of Vanessa's tight, wet hole. Below him, Nancy moved her mouth back, sucking one of his balls into her mouth, her tongue dancing over it. The feeling was incredible. In front of him Vanessa began to shake. She threw her head back, hissing loudly.

"That's it, bitch. Cum for me. Cum on my cock," Dennis growled out as his thumb kept up with his cock, plowing into her ass as his cock plowed into her pussy.

"Fuck! I'm cumming!" Vanessa cried out.

Her pussy and her ass both clenched tight.

"Suck her pussy while she cum, wife!" Dennis growled. "I'm about to fill her up."

Then the lights faded around him. His vision blurred. He had no choice. Thrusting deep into her pussy while he shoved his thumb all the way into her ass, Dennis felt his balls contract. Nancy's mouth was no longer on his sack, but he felt her lips right where his shaft connected with Vanessa's pussy.

His load shot out of his cock. One spurt then two then more followed. His butt clenched, his eyes squeezed shut, the world receded around him. There was nothing except his cock buried deep in Vanessa's clenching pussy. Shot after shot of his cum erupted from his spasming rod until finally he fell back. Luckily the bedroom wall wasn't far away. Knees weak, mind slowly returning Dennis watched his wife, her arms around Vanessa's back, mouth pressed right into Vanessa's sopping pussy.

Nancy sucked his seed from their lover. Above her, Vanessa had dropped her head, but Dennis didn't think she was licking Nancy. After a minute Dennis recovered and climbed up onto the bed next to Vanessa. He put his arm around her shoulders, giving her a squeeze before flopping over onto his back.

Vanessa pushed herself up. Sliding over until she was above him, she leaned down and kissed his lips tenderly. Nancy wiggled herself out from under Vanessa and climbed up beside them so that she was on one side of Dennis and Vanessa was on the other. Together they snuggled like this, with Dennis kissing first one then the other.

He didn't know how long they stayed like that. He could've laid there forever feeling the heat and love from both women. Finally he turned to Vanessa, looking her in the eyes. Damn she had beautiful eyes.

"Now what happens, Vanessa? Do you really need a place to stay or was that just part of the trap?" Dennis asked softly.

Vanessa smiled at him, reaching up to stroke his chest.

"I really do need a place to stay. I mean, I could rent an apartment or something, but right now, I don't have anywhere else to go. That was kind of the catalyst that drove Nancy and I to action, you might say," Vanessa said, smiling.

Dennis turned to his wife. "How are you feeling about all this?" He asked, worrying that with the heat of passion gone, she would be angry.

Nancy reached up and stroked the side of his face. "I love you, Dennis." Her eyebrows drew together. "I love Vanessa too. I want you to love her and to make love to her. I want her in our bed every night and in our home everyday. I want this to be our home; mine, yours and hers."

He looked at his wife with raised eyebrows, but smiled.

"You may not know this, Dennis," Vanessa whispered into his ear. "But I crushed on you the first time we met. I knew you would never have an affair. I already loved Nancy and I would never do anything to hurt her either. Life has a funny way of working things out though." She rolled onto her side, facing him. Her large breasts pressed into his arm.

Dennis looked at her. Damn she was sexy with that long dark hair, chocolate mocha skin, big dark eyes and those full kissable lips. He turned and looked at his wife. She was beautiful. Classic blonde beauty, blue eyes, high cheek bones and those very kissable lips. Nancy rolled to her side, facing him. She was smiling, her eyes soft, loving and full of happiness.

Slipping his arms around the both women, he pulled them tight to him. Gently he kissed Nancy on the lips, then he turned his head and kissed Vanessa.

Ray Dario
Ray Dario
337 Followers