The Live In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ray Dario
Ray Dario
340 Followers

"Oh, no, babe. I'm yours, always," Nancy cried out, her eyes wide.

"She loves you, Dennis," Vanessa said softly in her lilting accent. "Do you love her enough to let her have what she needs? You might find you get something you want too."

Dennis tore his eyes from his wife's pleading face, looking over at Vanessa for a moment then back to Nancy. "So how will this work?"

"Vanessa will lead. She'll be my Dom. Please just go along with what happens. If you ever become uncomfortable and really want to stop, we will," Nancy said her eyes pleading with him.

"Tell him." Vanessa's voice was firm.

Nancy nodded. "I consent to everything that is going to happen. She is not forcing me to do anything, but she will be guiding me, directing me, pushing me to stretch my limits. It might get extreme, but she and I have discussed this over and over again."

"Tell him your safe word."

"North. If I say North during anything, everything will stop. You have to agree with that too," Nancy said, her voice quivering slightly. "But I won't say it. I won't need to. I know Vanessa and you will never hurt me, well not really hurt me." Nancy stared into his eyes.

Dennis saw the love and trust there in her gaze. He smiled back to her.

"No, I will never hurt you." His eyes went to Vanessa. "Or let you be hurt, safe word or not."

Vanessa smiled at him. "You can use the safeword as well. If you ever become uncomfortable or concerned about Nancy, just say 'North' and everything will stop. No bad repercussions, no anger, no one upset, we just stop. We then talk about what is going on. If we can get past what caused either of you to stop the scene then we continue. If not we stop and set a new limit to not cross. Communication is critical in playing. So if there is something you don't want to happen, say it now."

"I don't know enough about all this to know what I want or don't want. I like the idea of a safe word. But what were guys thinking? That I'd just go along with this?" Dennis asked, his eyes locked with Vanessa's.

"Well, yeah, I thought you would," Nancy said softly. "This was my idea. Vanessa told me it wouldn't work, but let me try. I know you have a thing for curvy women, I see you looking. I thought if Vanessa flashed her poon at you, all the blood would go to your cock and you'd go along with pretty much anything."

Dennis couldn't help but laugh. "Okay, I'm a horn dog and a sucker for curvy women, but I love you and no pussy, no matter how beautiful, will change that."

"You think I have a beautiful pussy?" Vanessa asked coyly. "That is so sweet."

"So now what?" Dennis asked, looking from Vanessa to Nancy and wanting to change the subject.

"Well, since you've effectively destroyed the mood that Nancy and I worked so hard to create. I think maybe Nancy and I should play a bit and let you sit in time out."

Dennis looked down at his wife. Nancy gave him a shrug. He looked back over at Vanessa. She swung her feet off the couch, spreading her legs and pulling the shirt up above her hips, exposing her sex to both him and his wife.

"Come here, pet," Vanessa said, crooking her finger at Nancy. "It's time for you to learn to eat pussy." Vanessa looked at Dennis, almost daring him to say something.

Nancy hesitated, looking at Dennis. Dennis looked into her eyes, seeing desire, lust, fear, shame and excitement all boiling under the surface.

"Do it, Nancy. You want her to be your Mistress. Don't keep her waiting," Dennis said, wanting to see his wife with Vanessa. He turned his eyes to Vanessa. "But I'm not sitting in time out."

Vanessa smiled at him, licking her lips. "What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to fuck my wife while she eats your pussy." His voice came out more of a growl than he expected. "Now, slut, get your mouth on your mistress's pussy. I want you to make her cum."

Vanessa laughed, but grabbed Nancy's head, her fingers twining in her blonde hair, pulling Nancy forward between her legs. Dennis moved to kneel behind his wife. Her ass was on display under her tight sheer white panties. Taking a moment to appreciate his wife's tight ass, he heard Vanessa sigh. The sound of lapping came from where Nancy's mouth was working on Vanessa's sex.

"No, slow down, pet. Think of what you'd want. Go lower, don't go straight to my clit. Suck my lips into your mouth. Ahh, ohh, yes, that's it."

While Vanessa directed his wife how to please her, Dennis ran his hands up her hips, hooking his fingers inside the waist of her panties. Tugging gently, he pulled the panties down until they were off her rump and pooled at her knees. He lifted one knee, then the other, pulling the panties down her legs and off over her ankles, leaving her sweet pussy exposed. She was excited, her glistening lips gaping slightly. She had much smaller labia than Vanessa's full extended lips, but they were pretty and very pink. Her thin blonde pubic hair tufted up around her sex, creating a soft bush that failed to hide any of her features. Her scent, strong and musky, wafted up to his nose, telling him how aroused his wife was.

Dennis pushed his sweat pants down, hauling his quickly hardening cock out. He reached forward and rubbed his hand over his wife's pussy, feeling just how wet she was. Slipping a finger inside her moist hole, he fucked her gently for a moment, earning a low moan.

"Oh! Mmm, do that again Dennis. She liked that," Vanessa cooed, her eyes were fixed on his cock. "Your husband has a magnificent cock, my pet. It's going to be fun watching him fuck you."

Dennis slipped another finger into Nancy's sopping pussy, his fucking growing more vigorous. In front of him, Nancy's moans were getting louder, but from the motion of her head, Dennis could tell she hadn't stopped lapping and sucking on Vanessa's pussy. After a few minutes of fingering his wife, Dennis pulled his hand away, shuffling forward to line his cock up at her sopping hole.

"Are you ready to get fucked, wife?" Dennis asked, his voice rough, revealing his need.

"Yes." Nancy hissed, quickly returned to her task of pleasing Vanessa.

"Yes what, pet?" Vanessa hissed, jerking Nancy's head up to stare into her eyes.

"Yes please?" Nancy said, her voice rising at the end making it a question.

Vanessa slapped her. Not hard, but hard enough to make a good sound. "You will address Dennis as Master or Sir just as you will address me as Mistress or Madam."

"Yes, Mistress," Nancy said, her voice quivering a little.

"And are you ready for your exquisite husband to shove his big cock into your unworthy cunt and fuck you?" Vanessa asked, still holding Nancy's head up, craning her neck.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Tell him."

"Yes, Master. Please fuck me like the dirty slut I am," Nancy said, getting into the game.

"Better, pet. Don't forget from now on."

"Yes, Mistress. Oh! Fuck!" Nancy exclaimed as Dennis drove his cock into his wife's tight hole, ramming all the way in, roughly. "Fuck, oh, yes, oh fuck!"

Dennis held his wife's hips, slamming his cock deep into her tight pussy. He could smell her earthy arousal. Her tunnel gripped his cock tight. He pulled out, leaving just his thick knob inside her, then drove back in, his balls swinging forward to smack her clit.

"That's it, Dennis! Fuck the slut hard. Now, pet, get your mouth back on my pussy. I want to cum in your mouth," Vanessa said, her voice rough with desire. "Your husband's cock looks so good fucking you. I may have to fuck him later tonight. Do you want me to fuck your husband, pet?"

Dennis looked up from his wife's ass at Vanessa's lewd question. He watched as Vanessa pulled Nancy from her pussy, tilting her head head up.

"Answer me, slut? Do you want to watch me fuck your husband?" Vanessa demanded.

"Yes, Mistress," Nancy's voice shook.

"Yes what, pet? Tell me what you want." Vanessa's eyes flicked up to Dennis.

"Yes, Mistress, I want to see you fuck my husband," Nancy said softly.

"Say it louder, slut!" Vanessa twisted Nancy's head up further, craning her neck back.

Mistress, please let me watch you fuck my husband. I want to see his cock fucking your sweet pussy. I want to see him cum inside you," Nancy's voice was stronger, filled with lust.

"Mmm, what do you think, Dennis. Should we give Nancy what she wants? Do you want to fuck me?" Vanessa asked as she shoved Nancy's face back down into her sex.

Dennis had watched Nancy's face as she asked Vanessa to fuck him. She'd really meant it. She wanted to watch him fuck her sex pot mistress. In his wildest dreams, he'd never thought his wife would literally beg another woman to fuck him and let him cum in her pussy. Vanessa was staring at him, waiting for his response.

"Yes, I want to fuck you. I want to fill you with my cum. I want Nancy to eat your creampie after I cum inside you." Dennis's voice was a growl.

"Then you better not cum in her right now, unless you can get it up again," Vanessa said with a laugh.

"Don't you worry about me, I'm not a one hit wonder," Dennis said through clenched teeth.

"Really? That's wonderful to hear. How many times can you cum in a night?" Vanessa asked, petting Nancy's head as she enjoyed her pets tongue. "Fuck, pet, that feels so good."

Nancy raised up. "He's cum three times in one night before."

"Three times. Mmm. Now get your mouth back to work, pet, or I'll have to spank that skinny ass of yours." Vanessa shoved Nancy's mouth back onto her pussy. "Does her pussy feel good, Dennis? Is she tight?"

"Oh fuck yeah. Her pussy is so tight and hot and she is so fucking wet," Dennis moaned out.

"Turn her over. I want to sit on her face while you pound that sweet pussy," Vanessa said, pushing Nancy's face away from her crotch.

Dennis didn't really like Vanessa ordering him, but since he didn't have an objection to her suggestion, he grabbed Nancy by the waist and flipped her over onto her back. Grabbing the couch pillow, still on the floor, he quickly wedged it under his wife's slim ass. As Vanessa slid from the couch to kneel astride Nancy's chest, She pulled the oversized t-shirt off over her head, leaving her nude, before raising up and moving back over Nancy's face. Dennis hooked his arms under Nancy's knees, lifting her legs and putting her pussy in the perfect position to take his cock.

"Fuck her, Dennis. She is a hot little slut and she needs a cock in her cunt," Vanessa said, her sopping slit still hovering over Nancy's face. "You want cock, don't you, pet? Tell Dennis what you need."

Nancy's eyes focused on Dennis, a wide smile on her lips. "Yes, Sir. I need your cock in me now. Please fuck me hard."

Dennis pressed his hips forward, the head of his cock touching his wife's hot sex. Pushing forward, he slid an inch inside her and stopped.

"Fuck that is so sexy," Vanessa said, her eyes locked on where his cock spread Nancy's hole.

He pushed in slowly, taking his time to penetrate her. The silky tightness of his wife's passage gripped his cock. He could feel her working her kegel muscles, squeezing him, milking his cock.

"Fuck!" he groaned out low and long.

His eyes flicked up to Vanessa's face. She was smiling at him with that beautiful, sexy smile. Then he saw it. Just a flicker, but it was enough. Vanessa was a switch. He saw it in her eyes, for just an instant, but he knew. A smile exploded onto his face.

Reaching forward he grabbed the back of Vanessa's head, pulling her forward into a rough kiss. The move pulled her off balance and her pussy dropped onto Nancy's mouth, just at Dennis's lips met hers. Their tongues sparred, each trying to get deeper into the other's mouth. Dennis, his arm still hooked under his wife's leg, reached over to cup one of Vanessa's large tits, his thumb grazing over the small bar through her nipple.

As he kissed Vanessa, Dennis found his rhythm, stroking in and out of his wife's steaming pussy. Nancy was groaning into Vanessa's dripping sex. Vanessa, for her part, took Nancy's legs from Dennis, holding them up and spread apart, giving Dennis freedom to explore her breasts. When the kiss ending, Vanessa leaned back just a little, pushing her slit down harder onto Nancy's face.

"Your husband is playing with my tits, my pet, and we just had the sexiest kiss. Do you like that your husband kissed me while he fucked you?" She rose up a little, giving Nancy a chance to take a breath.

"Yes, Mistress. God, his cock feels so good," Nancy squeaked out before Vanessa again dropped her pussy down onto Nancy's face.

Dennis looked Vanessa over. Her breasts were full, but her torso was flat, ripped with six-pack abs. This girl wasn't fat. She was built. Her golden brown skin was flawless, her thick, muscular thighs, so inviting. He looked at her face. She was biting her lip. Apparently Nancy was a quick learner at cunnilingus. Nancy was still working her kegel muscles. Dennis didn't want to cum yet, and he was holding back, hard.

"Are you going to cum? I don't want you to cum in her pussy."

"Where do you want me to cum?" Dennis asked, teeth clenched.

"I want you to cum in her ass. I want you to fill her ass with your beautiful cream."

Dennis had wanted to have anal sex with Nancy for their entire marriage, but she'd always found an excuse not to. Vanessa pulled Nancy's legs up higher, rolling her hips up. He looked down at Nancy's inviting ass, crinkled and pink.

"Do you hear that Nancy? Vanessa wants me to fuck you in the ass."

Vanessa pulled off of Nancy's face again. Dennis could see that it was covered in Vanessa's juice. This must be turning Vanessa on.

"Do you want his cock in your ass, pet?" Vanessa hissed at Nancy.

"Yes, Mistress. I want Master to fuck my ass." Nancy's eyes were glazed, but her voice was clear.

Dennis slid his cock from his wife's sopping pussy, rubbing his knob down over her puckered ass.

"Tell me, slut. Tell me you want my cock in your ass," Dennis growled.

"Please, Sir, please fuck my ass. I need your cock in my ass."

Vanessa handed him a bottle of lube, obviously she'd been prepared for this. He nodded his thanks to her as he squeezed a large dollop of the thick slimy liquid onto his wife's puckered hole as well as the knob of his cock. Now well lubricated, Dennis pushed forward. His slick bulbous head opened his wife's pink hole a little and he pushed forward a little more until the wet head of his cock popped past his wife's tight sphincter.

"Ohhh, fuck!" Nancy groaned out.

Dennis stopped, waiting for his wife's ass to get used to his cock.

"Oh, fuck, baby, give me more. Give me your whole cock. Fuck my ass, baby, I need it," Nancy groaned out.

"You will call him Sir!" Vanessa said, putting steel into her voice.

"Sorry, Mistress," Nancy squeaked.

"You will be," Vanessa said, a smile playing over her face.

Dennis had been close when he'd switched to his wife's ass. Now he was holding back with everything he had. It was his first time fucking his wife's ass and he didn't want it to end too fast.

"Do, it lover. Fuck that slut's beautiful ass. Fill her ass with your cum," Vanessa said softly. "I want to see her ass dripping your cum."

Dennis looked up at her. He grabbed her lush black hair and pulled her lips to his, kissing her again. As they kissed, he grabbed her breast, squeezing her nipple, twisting it. Vanessa gasped into his mouth. Their tongues slithered around each other in an erotic dance. Nancy's ass gripped his cock tight. He focused on holding back; jaw clenched.

The kiss with Vanessa ended. He could see the need in Vanessa's face. She was holding back too. She wanted to cum at the same time he did. A smile turned his lips up. He stared into her beautiful brown eyes.

"Don't cum yet," Dennis said through clenched teeth.

She nodded, her eyes pleading with him.

"That's it, wife. Suck her pussy. Make her cum on your face," Dennis said loudly enough for Nancy to hear.

Vanessa's eyes went wide but then she smiled.

"Asshole," She squeaked out.

"That's Sir Asshole to you, bitch," Dennis said, grinning.

"Oh, Fuck!" Vanessa said, closing her eyes.

"Hold it, bitch. Don't you dare cum without permission," Dennis said, grabbing Vanessa's left nipple and squeezing it hard.

"Oh, fuck, please. Shit, please. Oh! Oh!" Vanessa was sweating and panting.

"Ask me right, bitch!" Dennis said twisting her nipple hard.

"Please, Master. Please let me cum," Vanessa hissed out, eyes clenched shut.

With his free hand, Dennis reached down and began to gently rub Nancy's clit.

"Keep holding her legs, bitch," Dennis said, one hand playing with his wife's pussy and the other twisting Vanessa's pierced nipple.

Dennis could feel Nancy's body trembling. He knew she was close to orgasm. He grazed his thumb over her small nubbin, causing her legs to jerk and her ass to spasm.

"That's it baby, cum for me. I'll let the bitch cum too, but not until you do," Dennis said, his voice soft. "Come on baby. Let it go. Cum for me."

Suddenly Nancy's back arched. Her ass clamped tight around Dennis's hard shaft, pulling him in deep. From between Vanessa's legs came a long muffled scream.

"Cum now, bitch!" Dennis said as he felt his own climax start.

The three of them came together. Vanessa dropped Nancy's legs as she arched her back, letting out a loud groan. Dennis felt his balls clench, then his cock throbbed out spurt after spurt of hot white cum deep into his wife's undulating ass. Dennis held onto Vanessa's nipple, squeezing it tight. Nancy grunted loudly as her body writhed on the floor.

Finally their orgasms waned. Dennis felt his cock slide from his wife's ass. He turned loose of Vanessa's nipple as she rolled onto the floor beside Nancy. The two women embraced, holding onto each other tightly. Their lips met in a kiss. Dennis, still kneeling between his wife's spread legs with his cock dangling in front of him, watched them kiss for a moment then he crawled over to lay beside his wife, on the other side of her from Vanessa.

When their kiss broke, Nancy turned to him, looking into his eyes. Dennis saw fear there. He smiled at her, taking her into his arms, his lips finding hers. They kissed softly, lovingly. When the kiss ended, Nancy laid back. Dennis looked over her to Vanessa.

The Hispanic woman was looking at him with a mix of emotions, fear was there, but desire was there as well and respect. Dennis gave her a warm smile, nodding down to Nancy. Vanessa smiled at him, then settled down next to Nancy to snuggle up to her. Dennis snuggled up to Nancy's other side and the three of them lay there just feeling each other's warmth. Dennis let his hand wander up to Nancy's breast, gently petting her soft mound, thumb grazing her puckered nipple. Vanessa was stroking her other breast lovingly.

Nancy lay there, eyes closed, with a broad smile on her lips. Dennis rolled to his side, facing his wife. His hand drifted up to her face, stroking her cheek softly. Turning her head toward him slightly, Nancy gave him a contented smile.

"I love you," Dennis said, giving her a smile back.

"I love you too." Nancy gazed into his eyes as he leaned forward and kissed her lips gently.

Vanessa was still lightly stroking Nancy's right breast. Dennis cupped Nancy's left breast, his thumb settling on her nipple, rubbing slowly. Nancy closed her eyes and moaned.

They snuggled like that for a while, then Dennis rolled to the side and climbed to his feet.

"Come with me, both of you," he said, smiling.

Vanessa started to say something, but stopped when Dennis raised his eyebrows.

"Yes, Sir," Nancy said giving him a wink as she stood up.

He locked eyes with Vanessa until she looked down.

"Yes, Sir," Vanessa said demurely.

He led them into the master bath. Their master bath had a large stand-up shower, large enough for two people to be comfortable in it. He'd enjoyed taking many showers with Nancy, but he wasn't sure if it would fit all three of them or not. It also had a full-size waterjet tub, also big enough for two, but certainly not built for three. Along with the duel sinks set in the marble cabinet, Dennis could see that a major renovation was needed. He wondered what the contractor would think about installing three sinks in a master bath. The thought made him smile.

Ray Dario
Ray Dario
340 Followers