The Live-In Chef Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meghan's orgasm crashed over her like a wave breaking against the rocks. One moment she was leaning back, her tight abdomen flexing in support of her gymnast sprawl, and the next she felt the back of her head touch the sand below the fallen tree, she was now upside down and didn't care. Blood rushed to her face and she was trying not to scream.

Meghan instinctively wrapped her legs around Kasey's head and Kasey braced herself to keep from being pulled over with Meghan, all the while licking and sucking and tonguing the soft folds of Meghan's sex.

Meghan's legs spasmed hard and for one moment Kasey thought Meghan might crush her head in between her thighs. Then she relaxed almost completely.

"Please," Meghan said in between gasps. "Please... I can't... It's too intense."

Kasey relented, slowly releasing her grip on Meghan's hips to let her down softly to the ground. "You taste pretty damn good."

Meghan tried composing herself, pulling herself up from behind the trunk of the fallen tree. "I think... that might be the best head I've ever gotten... in my life."

"Happy to help, sexy lady."

"Sorry, I just need a moment." Meghan stood on shaky legs.

Kasey pulled her into an embrace and kissed her passionately, feeling her normally cool friend melt in her arms.

Meghan let her hands explore her friend's body, gliding first down her sides, then her hips, then cupping her ass. Kasey let out a little moan of encouragement into Meghan's playful mouth.

Meghan dropped down to her knees in front of Kasey. She pulled down Kasey's bikini bottoms revealing her friend's pussy, already slick with juices. She opened her mouth as if about to suck a cock rather than eat out her college friend. Kasey ran her fingers through Meghan's hair and guided her to her aching cunt.

Meghan licked and sucked, enthusiastic if a tad clumsy. Kasey didn't care. She started grinding her hips into Meghan's face, embracing the feeling of control there. She matched her movements to Meghan's tongue and soon two fell into another rhythm. Kasey's orgasm came abruptly, like a lightning strike rather than a wave. The movement of her hips came together with Meghan's mouth in a crash that caused Kasey's whole body to stiffen and a yelp to escape her lips.

"Oh, man." She said between gasps. "Are you sure you've never done that before?"

"After today, I'm not sure of anything anymore."

Kasey smirked, her face flush from the post-orgasm glow. "You're dodging the question."

Meghan shrugged, "So my parents once sent me to an all-girls science camp. And, apparently, sexually flexible girls love science."

"I think you had a different experience at camp than I did."

***

They drove back in comfortable silence, both seemingly digesting what had occurred. For Kasey, she stole glances at Meghan while she navigated the roads. She decided, probably in the last five minutes, that regardless of how Meghan felt about their little "experience" she'd be understanding and accepting. She liked Meghan but if she didn't want to do that again, Kasey told herself she'd be okay with that.

As Meghan pulled into the Lance's neighborhood, Kasey spoke, "Look, I had a lot of fun. But I know that was, um, unexpected. I understand if it was a one-time thing."

Meghan smiled in that incredibly easy way of hers, "You mean we're not going steady?"

Kasey stammered, "Well, I mean..."

"I'm just kidding. Relax. I had fun too. And I think you're gorgeous and wouldn't mind getting up to more trouble with you. But I'm not looking for anything too serious either."

"Still friends?"

"With those kinds of benefits? Hell yeah!" Meghan said, laughing.

Meghan parked in front of the Lance's and Kasey got out with a curt kiss and a wave.

She used the back entrance, going through the yard to get to the guest house, thinking of the shower she'd take before cooking herself a meal. Charlotte and Jason were in the yard, their yard, Kasey reminded herself.

Charlotte was stretched out on a lounge chair, sunning herself and wearing only sunglasses. Her golden skin was beaded with sweat and Kasey couldn't help but stare at her breasts.

Jason, meanwhile, was doing laps in the pool. He, at least, was in swim trunks.

Kasey was tempted to sneak by, so as not to disturb them but thought against it. She lived here too, she thought, rather bravely. It wasn't good to feel one had sneaked into their own home, even if it was by her two rich and sexy employers.

"Kasey? Is that you, dear?" Charlotte leaned up.

Kasey stammered a yes. It was just this morning that she was the one practically prancing around naked and she was now embarrassed that Charlotte was the one nude.

"Could you do me a favor and put some lotion on my back?"

"Of course," Kasey replied, too meekly for her own liking. She walked around the pool and grabbed the bottle of sunscreen from next to Charlotte and squeezed lotion into her hands. Charlotte obliged her by rolling over.

"You're a lifesaver." Charlotte purred. "Tell me, what have you been up to this balmy late summer day?"

"Nothing much," Kasey said, rubbing the lotion into her employer's back. Running her hands over her taut shoulders. "Had some nature therapy. Went paddle-boarding on the lake with a friend."

"Mmm, sounds like a fun time."

Kasey moved her hands lower, rubbing lotion into Charlotte's low back, and moving to her bare ass. She moved lower, down the curving muscle of her legs.

"Your hands are magic, sweetheart."

Kasey laughed, suddenly and despite her own awkwardness. "Is this what it's going to be now?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like, now that we, you know, played together, is it now going to be a series of cliché scenarios to seduce me like some bawdy erotic novel? Lotion my back? Really?"

Charlotte laughed. "You have quite the imagination. Sometimes a girl just needs a hand with lotion. And not all nudity is sexual."

"I mean, I'm fine with it." Kasey continued. "I really like you guys and the other night was, like, woah. But is this just going to devolve into a torrid threesome where I cook for you and am also your fuck toy?"

"Is that what you want?" Charlotte propped herself up on one elbow to look at her.

"I don't know what I want. I guess I feel like I don't have agency. Like I crossed a threshold and can't go back."

Now Charlotte rolled over and sat up. She leaned back and spread her legs obscenely.

"Kasey. Eat my pussy. Right now."

Kasey stared at her, stunned at her order. "Mrs. Lance. No, I--"

Charlotte silenced her with one raised finger. "'No' is fine on its own, dear." She closed her legs. "'No' is a complete sentence. And see? You still have agency."

"I..." Kasey didn't know how to respond to that. "I'm overthinking it, aren't I?"

"On the contrary," Charlotte said, "You might be underthinking it. It's not just an either/or issue. Our relationship with you is just as complicated as your relationship with us. We are not some insatiable power couple that preys on young nubile girls we hire and you are not our powerless ward, regulated to our kitchen and bedroom. We're all adults with our lives and responsibilities and faults. The sexual component of our relationship is only one aspect. It is neither meaningless nor the cornerstone. My husband and I had a lot of fun with you and we agreed that we would like to continue to invite you into our bedroom, provided you agreed to it as well, every time."

"I'd like that," Kasey said. "I'm sorry I freaked out a little."

"Nonsense. It's a lot to process."

"Everything okay?" Jason had swum up to the edge of the pool and was looking at them, Kasey kneeling with lotion on her hands in front of his wife.

"Fine, love," Charlotte said. "Kasey and I were just discussing the finer points of our relationship."

"Ahh." Jason climbed out of the pool and grabbed and went for a towel hanging on the other lounge chair. "Complicated stuff."

"It sure is." Kasey nodded. "Tell me, how did you guys come to be like this?"

"Like what? Swingers?" Jason laughed.

"Yeah."

"It's not an incredibly interesting story but the highlights are that we met when I was in my medical residency. We met through a mutual friend and our first date quickly became us talking about our big values. We realized that we were compatible with the big important things in our life: how neither of us wanted kids, how we both valued our careers, our political dispositions or lack thereof, and how we were both sexually explorative. After that first date, that was it. We were either in bed or planning our lives together, or both."

Charlotte interrupted, "It doesn't sound very romantic but trust me. Once you get the big, scary, questions out of the way, it opens you up to being complete with another person. Talking about kids and politics on a first date may sound awkward but if we didn't agree on those basics and then we fell in love, well that's just a disaster waiting to happen. Once that stuff was settled, once we decided that we could be each other's rock, well then having extracurricular activities wasn't so complicated."

"I see." Kasey nodded. "Thanks for telling me that stuff. I guess it's just so new to me."

"We're an open book," Jason said. "That's what we give to the people we trust. We give them our honesty."

12