The Live-In Chef Ch. 05

Story Info
Kasey turns her focus back toward school.
7.7k words
4.85
23k
9

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/15/2023
Created 10/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dakota here. Thanks for all the support for the ongoing adventures of Kasey Rayne and company! When I posted the first couple of chapters, I never thought it'd get the kind of attention it has. The ratings and comments have floored me. I have big plans for this storyline so if you keep reading and rating, I'll keep writing it.

This is chapter 5 of the story so, if you're new, you might want to start at the beginning to save yourself some confusion. If you're a returning reader, welcome back! This chapter picks up immediately after the last. Kasey has had a lot of fun so far but now she actually has to focus on her studies. I'm sure that'll be a breeze! Ha!

So without further ado:

Kasey Rayne woke with her head swimming.

She attempted to recall the previous night but her hangover prevented it. She sat up, vaguely nauseous, and moved to the kitchen for a glass of water.

Her whole body ached. Her breasts were tender and her pussy was so sore it hurt to walk. She felt like she'd been fucked into a coma. At that thought she snorted to herself; that's exactly what had happened.

The images from the night before came to her in spurts and waves: Jessie sucking Mark's cum out of her pussy, Jason's dick in her ass, and, of course, being covered in chocolate and whipped cream only to be practically devoured by a pack of sex-crazed swingers.

It was so weird and bizarre Kasey wasn't sure it had actually happened to her.

Kasey hazarded a glance at the clock and sighed almost helplessly. It was almost noon, which meant that she'd already missed her first classes. She felt too tired to curse and groaned instead. If she left now, she could at least make her last class.

"Put on your big girl pants," she told herself. With that little bit of motivation, she downed the rest of the water and got dressed. She threw on a loose t-shirt, not caring about a bra, and a pair of yoga pants. She put her hair up in a messy bun and grabbed her bag and a water bottle. She had a bike ride to get through but it was at least an easy one.

Fifteen minutes later she walked through the doors of classroom 203 where Baking and Pastry Skill Development was held. It was a fancy way of describing a course in bread making.

She was late but only by a few minutes. Because this was college and not high school, the professor didn't give her grief.

She took her seat near the back of the classroom.

The professor, Jack Rowan, was a bearded, barrel-chested man with a bold Scottish accent. It was clear he'd been in the States for a while but still had a tendency to call food 'scran' or say 'tidy' when he meant something was good. The first time he told a student, "Hey now, that's a tidy bit of scran there!" He was met with a timid smile and questioning thanks.

"Point is, yeast is the key to the whole bloody thing," he continued. "Yeast plus time equals size! You allow the dough to ferment overnight with a good bit of yeast and the bastard'll double in size. Give it no time, or no yeast, and you'll have flatbread."

The professor went on, and soon the whiteboard behind him was covered in detailed recipes that, to Kasey, resembled math formulas. She scribbled furiously in her notebook, trying to keep up while really retaining nothing of what professor Rowan was saying.

The class ended forty minutes later and Kasey felt drained.

Packing up and wondering why she even bothered to attend today's class, she didn't notice her classmate approach her until he spoke.

"Hey," he said cautiously.

She turned, wide-eyed startled, and immediately realized she probably looked like a crazy person, "Um, hi," was all her mind allowed her to say.

"I was just wondering if you'd done any of this before," he started. "I'm on the restaurant business management track here but, to be honest, I'm a pretty terrible baker."

"Funny that you're at a culinary school then."

"Yeah." He flushed red. "Look, let me level with you: My family owns a restaurant and expects me to take over the family business when the time comes. Hence, you know, culinary school. But I'm better with the numbers side of things rather than the food itself."

He was handsome in the way fit twenty-year-olds are: a lean pretty boy, with sandy blonde hair and green eyes. Kasey, with her well-established inkling for older men, thought he looked cute rather than handsome.

"You want my help with the baking?"

"Yeah."

"Have you ever baked anything?"

"I once made cornbread from a box. It turned out okay."

Kasey couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at him. She didn't have the time or the patience to teach a novice the basics.

"There are tutors, you know. Besides, I have enough on my hands with my other classes."

"What other classes are you taking? Perhaps we could trade? Knowledge for knowledge?"

That gave Kasey pause. She was taking a required math class. It was supposed to be geared towards small business finance but was dreaded amongst her more culinary-adapted peers as hard. It was one of the ones she missed today, which meant she was likely behind.

"You said you prefer numbers?" She eyed him suspiciously.

"That's right. In high school, I helped my parents do the books. Inventory, cost analysis, budgeting, stuff like that. Last year I even did their taxes."

"Tell you what," Kasey said, "You help me with my Business Finance Fundamentals course and I'll teach you how to bake a mean loaf of sourdough."

Her sandy-haired classmate didn't hesitate. He stuck out his hand. "Deal."

She shook it. "I'm Kasey. Pleased to meet you."

"Carson Derico. Thanks in advance for your help."

"Wait," Kasey said and shook her head at the association that had just hit her. "Your family doesn't own Derico's, as in, Cucina Derico? The Italian restaurant?"

"Yeah, that's us. My grandfather started it."

"That's the best Italian place in town."

Carson shifted, clearly embarrassed. "Yeah. That's what they say."

With that, they exchanged numbers and made plans to meet later that week. Kasey was suddenly glad she'd made it to class after all.

***

The bike ride home was significantly harder but Kasey's hangover had mostly subsided and, by the end of it, she even felt downright good.

There was no sign of the Lances; they wouldn't be home for a few hours. Kasey busied herself by taking a shower, then trying to catch up on some of the housework. The house was still rather messy from the dinner party/orgy the night before. She finished doing the dishes from that and generally straightened up.

As she worked she mentally prepared her menu for that night. She wanted to incorporate something from her class so she tried her hand at some soda bread and, when combined with a hearty lentil soup, she was sure to impress.

Jason and Charlotte arrived home at about the same time, greeting her with a chaste kiss and hug as if she were the stay-at-home wife to them both. The familiarity was both jarring and comforting, depending on how much she allowed herself to read into it.

"How are you feeling?" Charlotte asked. "Sore, I imagine. I'm sure you're still recovering."

"Yeah, a little." Kasey flushed with embarrassment. She didn't know why, but Charlotte had a tendency to do that to her.

"A little?" Jason interjected. "A little sore is what happens when you sleep wrong. You fucked, like, half of our friends in one night."

Kasey gave him a sarcastic curtsey. "When can I meet the other half?"

Jason laughed. "Bold words, young miss. But I like the confidence."

They ate and talked about their respective days. Kasey's soda bread turned out excellent, noticing Jason kept coming back to it. Afterward, she did some dishes and attempted to beg off when they invited her to the couch for a show.

"Netflix and chill, I think is what the kids call it." Jason said.

"I could use the chill part." Charlotte said.

Kasey nudged her, "you know the chill part is a sex thing, right?"

Charlotte grinned. "Of course I do. I'm not that old and out of touch."

They settled on the big U-shaped couch in the living room with Kasey sitting between them and decided on a nudity-laden fantasy drama.

It only took half an episode for Kasey to find her legs draped across Jason's lap and him absentmindedly rubbing her feet. His hands were magic and she melted into the sofa with that, not so much turned on as incredibly relaxed. Her morning hangover was now a mere memory. Charlotte, meanwhile, made some popcorn and brought it over, sitting so Kasey's head lay on her lap, holding the bowl of popcorn.

They made it about one episode before Jason's foot rubbing became a calf massage, and Charlotte started giving her a relaxed and lazy scalp massage, turning Kasey into a puddle. Her relaxation turned to arousal as the Lances worked on her from both ends. Jason lifted one of her legs, resting it on his shoulder, and began working on her quad.

While he rubbed her thigh, her other foot found Jason's crotch and began rubbing his dick through his pants, feeling it gradually stiffen. After a few minutes, he switched legs, his strong hands causing her to whimper as he worked the knots.

By the middle of the second episode, Kasey couldn't take it anymore. "You guys are driving me crazy," she said, turning around on the couch so that her head was now in Jason's lap. "Mrs. Lance? Do you mind if I suck your husband's cock?"

"Of course not. Fairtrade for one of his famous massages."

She unzipped Jason and freed him. She gave him a few long strokes before dancing her tongue around the head. She felt him go from semi-erect to steel-rod hard in her hand.

Kasey could feel Charlotte massaging her upper legs and groping her ass through her sweatpants. She quickly tired of the fabric in her way and pulled them off as Kasey engulfed her husband.

The show forgotten, the three of them fell into a relatively relaxing and calm session of sexual exploration. The air of nervous anticipation for Kasey was gone and she could focus on the slow simple satisfaction of pleasing and being pleased rather than the intense fucking she'd gone through the day before.

She sucked Jason slowly, not trying to deepthroat him, but taking long deep strokes, wrapping one hand around his shaft and the other around his balls. He moaned encouragingly, running his fingers through her hair.

Charlotte busied herself behind Kasey, her skilled fingers finding Kasey's clit and beginning to probe and explore. Kasey still felt very sore from the night before but the attention was not unwelcome.

"Please be gentle with me," Kasey pleaded, removing Jason's cock from her mouth just long enough to speak.

"Of course, my dear." Charlotte cooed.

"It's just," Kasey said, popping Jason out of her mouth again. "Let me just focus on you guys."

"Your focus is great," Jason said.

Kasey picked up the pace, her fingers massaging Jason's balls. His breathing grew sharp and he warned her he was close.

"Cum in my mouth," Kasey said. "I want to taste you."

Kasey increased her tempo, pistoning her hand around his considerable shaft and pumping him into her mouth.

She felt his balls stiffen in her hands and knew he was getting close. Jason wasn't the most vocal when he came but she could tell because his breathing quickened and he let out low moans.

"Open wide," he said. "I'm going to cum down that pretty little throat of yours."

He drew in a sharp breath and came in four compulsive jerks, flooding Kasey's mouth with hot semen. She moaned loudly and kept pumping, making sure to suck every drop out of him. He tasted salty and strong, and it made Kasey think of the ocean and fresh oysters. She held his cum in her mouth, measuring the taste, and swallowed completely.

"That was the perfect dessert," she said, looking up at her boss.

"I agree." Jason said, breathless. "You're the perfect dessert."

"What am I," Charlotte pouted, "Chopped liver?"

Kasey turned and crawled over to her. "Chopped liver is a delicacy. And I want to eat you too." With that she kissed Charlotte passionately, dancing her tongue across hers.

"I don't know what has gotten into you but I like it." Charlotte laid back in the cushions and let Kasey have her way with her.

Kasey kissed her mouth, then her jawline, moving south along the curve of her neck. She playfully bit her tanned neck and trapezius, causing a delighted squeal from her victim. She freed her tits from her blouse and encircled her generous breasts with her hands, squeezing them rather roughly. She flicked her tongue across each nipple and then bit them in turn. Charlotte moaned loudly, running her fingers through Kasey's hair as she moved further south, pulling off her pants as she went. A kiss on her flat stomach. Another on the crest of her hip. One more to her inner thigh.

She kissed Charlotte's pussy through her panties, the fabric becoming drenched from both sides. Charlotte whimpered, almost uncharacteristically, as she was usually the take-charge type with this sort of play. Kasey yanked her panties down and buried her face into her boss's sex. Finding her clit with her tongue, she pulled in between her lips and sucked it.

Charlotte nearly came off the couch in ecstasy.

"Oh my god! Oh! Oh! Oh!" she trailed off.

Kasey's assault was total.

She sucked in the juices of her employer in great laps of her tongue. Each one elicited a thrust of Charlotte's hips.

Her taste was so different from Jason's as to border on absurdity: sweet where he was salty. Airy and light and refreshing whereas he was full-bodied, earthy, and strong.

Charlotte pulled her up for air and Kasey came up, breathing heavily, face covered in her juices. Jason grabbed her by the air and turned her toward him, giving her an open kiss, and tasting his wife's juices on her mouth.

He was hard again and Kasey stroked him harder, pointing him at Charlotte's open cunt and guiding him in. He entered his moaning wife like slipping into a warm bath, both sighing as if in relief.

Kasey, kneeling in front of them on the floor, had a front-row seat and brought her face close to watch Jason's prick slide in and out of Charlotte.

He came out all the way, dick springing free, and Kasey popped it into her mouth, quickly sucking the pussy juice off it before replacing it. They repeated this several times, with Kasey giggling at the novelty of it and Charlotte writhing under them.

Kasey groped Charlotte's tits and brought her hand down to play with her swollen clitoris. Charlotte's head had almost disappeared into the couch cushions as she began screaming in earnest.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Fuck me, honey! You fuck so goddamn good!"

Jason increased his tempo, flexing his entire torso with each thrust, his back muscles tight. Kasey kissed his neck and nibbled his earlobe and grabbed his ass and rubbed Charlotte's clit and pinched her nipples and licked his chest and touched herself and brought her tits to Jason's face and then Charlotte came hard, squeezing the couch cushions so hard Kasey thought she might rip them apart.

"I'm cumming! Don't stop! I'm cumming! So. Hard!"

She squeezed her eyes shut and arched her back, spasming under Jason.

Kasey worked her own clit as Charlotte came, building to her climax. Charlotte howled, her whole body shuddering.

Jason buried himself to the hilt, causing another spasm to wrack his wife's body, and grunted. He came inside her with every visible muscle flexing at once.

It was beautiful.

He sat back and breathed deeply. Charlotte gasped when he pulled out, jizz oozing out of her. And Kasey bent over again and licked cum out of her boss's pussy.

The two tastes; the salty and the sweet, the light and strong, mixed delightfully in her mouth. She found herself sucking and licking and devouring like it was a dessert she couldn't get enough of.

When Charlotte was clean enough for her liking she sat back, wiping her face.

"You, girl," Jason said, huffing, "Are almost as big a slut as my wife. And I mean that in the best possible way."

Kasey just smiled.

***

Business Finance Fundamentals was meant to give the budding professional chefs of Stone Academy a foundation in the math of running a successful, profitable restaurant. All it had given Kasey so far was headaches.

She might have found it amusing if it weren't so hard. She wasn't necessarily bad at numbers; she had long ago learned how to properly measure ingredients in her head, converting from metric to imperial at will.

No. Her issue seemed to stem from how boring the subject matter was. Sitting in a classroom, writing out formulas for break-even point and labor-cost percentage, was just about the worst thing she could imagine. She found herself distracted and daydreaming about the other students in her class and what they looked like naked.

At nineteen, she couldn't even legally drink, so the idea of owning and running her own restaurant seemed about as far in the future for her as getting dentures.

The class ended, finally, and Kasey shuffled out with the rest of the students.

Carson Derico was waiting for her.

He looked nervous; eyes searching the other students, clearly looking for her but trying not to be obvious about it.

She thought about trying to avoid him but the offer to get her through this class was still fresh in her mind.

"Are you stalking me?" she asked him, a little louder than she intended.

"What?" He looked genuinely caught off guard. "No. I mean. I thought. Our deal."

"I'm just fucking with you." Kasey shook her head at his exacerbation. "Follow me."

She led him to one of the several school kitchens. The Stone Academy had kitchens the way other colleges had computer labs; students could sign up and use them throughout the semester.

She led Carson through the double doors and took a station near the back. A few other students were busy at their stations: one girl was decorating a tray of cupcakes, and another was preoccupied with hand-rolling pasta.

The kitchen labs had several perks, with the primary one being that a number of baking ingredients were provided by the school for free. Various flours, sugar, and salt, were all readily available. Most other things, like dairy products, had to be provided by the students as they were more expensive and had a limited shelf life. Still it encouraged students to experiment with their baking. The kitchens also had access to a variety of tools, such as mixers, food processors, and even a pizza oven.

"Thanks again for helping me." Carson said. "Here, I got the supplies you asked for."

He put a grocery bag on the counter and Kasey inspected the contents. She pulled out a glass jar, opened it, and gave the contents a tentative sniff.

"I followed your directions exactly," he said, responding to her cocked eyebrow.

She put the lid back on the yeast culture. "It's probably fine. Let's get started."

Over the next twenty minutes, she explained the basics of breadmaking to the heir of one of the most exclusive restaurants in town. That irony wasn't lost on him as he made her swear to not tell anyone.

"Quit being so gentle with it," she admonished him as he attempted to knead a wad of dough. It was clear that proximity to Kasey flustered him and he kneaded the dough as if he were giving it a massage. "You're not going to hurt it."

She pulled the ball of dough away from him and flipped it over, sprinkling more flour on it as she did. She worked the added flour into it, folding and kneading it flat before folding it again.

Once done, she had him place the lump of dough in the waiting oven.

"And now?" he asked.

"And now we wait." Kasey set a timer. "And now it's your turn."

She produced her Business Finance textbook and a quiz with a discouraging C- scrawled in red ink on the front.