The Live-In Chef Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is embarrassing but the test is next week and I'm clearly lost."

Carson took the quiz and studied it silently while Kasey pretended she wasn't studying his every facial expression. She was suddenly struck by the notion that she cared what he thought of her, that his opinion of her mattered. They barely knew each other, she reminded herself.

Carson, still silent, started flipping through the textbook to the relevant sections the quiz covered, looking annoyed if Kasey had to guess.

"That's weird." he said under his breath.

"What?"

"Did you look at the questions you missed?"

"Um, I gave it a once over," she lied. The truth was the grade at the top of the page immediately caused her anger and shame, and she had stuffed the paper deep into her backpack moments later.

"Well, I'm not sure who your teacher is but they're a pretty harsh grader. I mean, look, here, when you were calculating price-per-meal ratios, you answered $4.47 per unit but the question wanted you to round to the nearest ten-cent increment for some reason. The whole question was marked wrong instead of just giving you partial credit. Thing is, your answer was right. And this one," he pointed at the page. "Talking about inventory turnover rates, you got the answer right but where you're supposed to show your work, it looks like you skipped a step and they only gave you half credit."

"Let me see." Kasey had to fight the urge to rip the paper out of his hands. Together they looked it over and though she missed a couple of questions honestly, there were several more examples of the sort of mistakes Carson was talking about: small errors that resulted in entire questions being marked wrong despite having a correct answer.

"This is such bullshit!" Kasey exclaimed.

"Hey, it looks like you know the math. You just need to be really thorough with the instructions. Who's your teacher?"

"Mr. Liberman."

"Huh," Carson shrugged. "I don't remember him being that harsh of a grader."

"Yeah, but you're smart with this sort of stuff."

"Yeah, well, no I mean—" he stammered. "Not just that. I made mistakes. But I don't remember having whole questions marked wrong like this." He put a hand up. "Hold up. You didn't nod off in his class did you?"

"What? No." She scoffed. "Well . . ." She recalled the first night after she'd met the plumber. She spent a good portion of that evening with her hand in her panties, coxing orgasm after orgasm out of herself at the thought of her slutty behavior that day. It left her a little drained the next day. And the class was boring . . . "Maybe once." She held up a single finger.

"Okay, yeah. That makes sense." Carson nodded. "He hates that. He already knows his business finance classes are the least popular on campus and he doesn't take kindly to students rubbing his face in it."

"Oh, hell. So this is like payback? He's punishing me? What do you think I should do?"

"I'd apologize to him. And don't do it again, of course."

"Apologize?" Kasey huffed. He was right but she didn't want to admit it. If some punk student fell asleep in a class she was teaching, she probably wouldn't be too lenient with their grades either. It was bullshit and unfair and completely understandable. "Fine," she said finally. "I guess I'll have to."

Just then the timer dinged.

Together they pulled out a decently formed and risen loaf of country sourdough.

"That smells phenomenal." Carson said, a moan escaping his lips.

"Now, make sure to let it cool before slicing into it. When they test you, don't preempt the teacher by slicing it for them on some dumb pretense of checking if it's done. You'll have to trust yourself."

Carson sighed in response. "Like you said, you're smart with this sort of stuff."

"It just takes practice. Speaking of which, why didn't you just practice at your family's restaurant?"

He shook his head. "I don't know. I'm kind of embarrassed that I didn't learn earlier. I just wasn't much interested in the restaurant growing up. It was something my parents handled. When I started helping out after school it was with all the other aspects: cleaning and organizing and stocking, eventually I was doing most of the ordering. People think I'm preordained to be this fantastic chef or something. But the kitchen was always super intimidating. There was always like a dozen guys back there in a chaotic frenzy of noise and yelling. Trying to enter that to 'help' throws it all off."

Kasey held up her hands in mock surrender. "Sore subject. Sorry. We can meet here some more to practice. Mr. Rowan has a list of breads we'll need to be proficient in making. And, frankly, I could use some practice too."

"Yeah?" Carson looked hopeful. "I don't know how I'll be able to pay you back. I don't think you need as much help in your class as you think you do."

"We can figure that out later." She winked at him, immediately eliciting a blush from the poor kid.

***

Kurt Liberman's office was small but exceptionally tidy and organized. As far as Kasey could tell, the books on the shelf were in alphabetical order by author and subject. The furniture was the harsh industrial standard fare found in academia: metal filing cabinets, a linoleum-topped desk and the black plastic chairs that were found in every elementary, middle, and high school in the nation. But all of it was immaculately clean and shiny.

Her math professor barely looked up from his laptop when she entered the open door for his office hours. He spared her a nod and pointed to a chair in front of his desk. Kasey made sure to close the door behind her and sat down silently, waiting for him to acknowledge her, past his typing and clicking at the laptop.

He was the embodiment of the middle-aged academic type: lean and bespeckled, a nerd all grown up. He certainly wasn't ugly, but he probably had an awkward time at her age; Kasey imagined he might have been lanky and perhaps weird, aspects that seemed to grow into the self-deprecating and dry humor he expressed in class. Nor was he out of shape; the bike helmet on the coat rack and lean build attested to that.

Finally, after only a couple of mercifully short moments, he stopped, closed the laptop, and gave her his undivided attention.

For this meeting, Kasey had made sure to dress appropriately and not too provocative; she wore a casual knee-length summer dress with sneakers, not too revealing but flattering nonetheless. She was going for cute rather than sultry.

If Liberman noticed, he didn't comment. "So, tell me what brings you in, miss . . . "

"Rayne," she replied. "But please, call me Kasey."

"Kasey," he said slowly, as if committing it to memory. "What can I do for you, Kasey?

"I guess I'm here to apologize," she stated, trying to sound appropriately contrite.

"About?"

"See, last week, I was a little overworked and may have fallen asleep in your class. I'm sure that I missed important parts of your lecture and," she held out her quiz, "clearly didn't learn what I needed to."

"Ah, well. It's just a quiz. I'm sure you'll recover."

"But that's not the worst part," Kasey continued.

"What's that?"

Kasey hung her head, hoping she looked despondent, "The worst part is how disrespectful that was to you. I know you're passionate about this subject and I'm sure you don't appreciate some punk student falling asleep in your class like they don't care."

Liberman looked genuinely taken aback by her apology. "Of course, it's fine. I know it's a rather dry subject. But I must warn you, I don't give out extra credit."

Kasey stood in mock offense. "Oh, I would never presume to get special treatment." She moved, almost glided, around the desk. "I would just hate it if you thought I didn't take your class seriously," she said pouting. "Of course, I'd be open to any . . . " she looked away, smiling as she did," . . . wisdom you'd give me."

"Well, I—" the professor sputtered.

Kasey knelt before him, clasping her hands together in a plea. "Please, if there's anything, I could do to make it up to you . . ." She placed her hands tentatively on his knees. "Just say the word."

She began sliding her hands up his thighs causing the older man to visibly shudder.

Suddenly, he grabbed her wrists. "Young lady. I think I know what you're playing at but this is not acceptable."

He stood suddenly, brushing past her, and moved to the door.

Instead of opening the door and asking her to leave, he locked it.

"It's not acceptable for apologies to happen when interruptions may occur." Kurt Liberman returned to his chair. "Please continue."

A sly grin turned Kasey's lips. "Like I was saying," she said, returning her hands to his legs and sliding her hands up his quads, "I would like to make it up to you in any way I can. All you need is to tell me what I should do."

Liberman leaned forward and ran a hand through her hair, tightening his grip at the back of her head and pulling her head back and up, slowly but firmly. "What you should do," he said, looking into her eyes, "is apologize with your actions. Words are cheap. Show me how sorry you are."

Kasey licked her lips, a moan escaping them as his grip tightened. "Yes."

"That's 'yes, sir.'"

"Yes, sir. How can I show you?"

"Open your mouth and stick out your tongue," he ordered.

She did so. She slid her hands all the way up his thighs to the growing bulge in his slacks.

"I want you to apologize with your mouth."

"Gladly, sir."

She found his zipper and worked to release him, all the while with him gripping the back of her head. She tried bringing her head forward, toward him, but he held her in place. She finally freed his cock from its confines and gave it several long slow strokes. It was surprisingly big, given his lean stature. It was at least as long as Jason's but thicker. She pulled forward, mouth open, tongue out, but his hold on her hair prevented her.

"Please," she blurted, pulling forward.

"Please, what?"

"Please, let me suck your cock."

"Is that what you want?"

"Yes!"

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, sir! Please, let me suck your cock, sir! I'm sorry I fell asleep in your class, sir! I promise I'm really good at sucking dick if you'll just let me show you!" Kasey pulled down the top of her dress. She wasn't wearing a bra and revealed her pert tits as an enticement.

"Very well," he said, relenting. He didn't let go of her hair but he no longer held her back.

Still stroking him with her hands, she finally wrapped her lips around his dick in a deep moan. A gasp escaped Liberman as she worked around him with her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down in his lap, trying to get as much of him in her mouth as she could. It was near impossible to try and engulf all of it and it was too thick to deepthroat him.

She tried anyway.

Her eyes watering, she forced the tip of his cock as far into the back of her throat as it would go and started swallowing. Slowly, she was able to push herself deeper and deeper. When she reached her limit, she came up coughing and gasping for air and then immediately went back down, going deeper and deeper each time.

By the fifth or sixth rotation of this method, Kasey swore she actually felt her throat stretch.

She took more and more of it in her throat, suppressing her gag reflex, as that had become second nature to her at this point.

"I must say, miss Rayne, you are surprisingly good at this."

Kasey took her professor's cock out of her mouth with an audible pop. "Thank you, sir," she said before engulfing him again.

She could feel his orgasm building up; his scrotum tightened, and a shudder went up his legs. Kasey knew her panties were soaked through and would have probably screamed uncontrollably if someone touched her clit right then.

She deep-throated him in earnest now. His dick was thickly coated in her saliva and slid in and out of her throat with ease. She released him and sucked on his balls, working him skillfully with her hands. That seemed to drive him over the edge.

Still gripping the back of her head, he pulled her away from his balls and back to his cock. This time he thrust up into her throat as he drove her head down. She took his entire length, all the way to the hilt, as his first spasms started.

She wanted to taste him, not just have him shoot his load past her taste buds and directly into her belly, so she fought against his grip holding her down and withdrew him halfway and was greeted with a flood of cum in her mouth.

She gulped it down in one breathless swallow and immediately plunged back down sucking the last drops of jizz as if directly from his balls.

Her professor gripped the arms of his office chair as if he were afraid he'd fall off.

Kasey finally relented, releasing the thick cock from her throat, but holding on to it with her hands. Spent, at least for the time being, her professor's cock deflated in her hands and she gently tucked him back in his pants. It was important, she thought, to put things back as you found them.

"Miss Rayne," Liberman said, the surprise and ecstasy plain on his face, "That was unexpected and exceptional."

"And sincere?"

"Yes. Sincere," he admitted.

Kasey pulled her dress up, still savoring the taste of his seed but making sure none ended up on her clothes.

"Don't tell me you've never had a student . . . apologize like that before."

"Young lady, that's by far the best apology I've ever received."

That made Kasey grin, ear to ear. She was beginning to realize, in a way she didn't fully understand, that she derived a great deal of satisfaction from giving pleasure to others. It was like when she watched someone devour a meal she'd prepared. Her professor's expression of post-blowjob bliss was deeply satisfying for her.

"It was my pleasure, sir," she said. "And I know that you said you don't assign extra credit, but I was hoping I could, perhaps, receive an extra lesson from you?"

"An extra lesson?"

"Well, maybe not just one extra lesson. I might need more than one."

Kurt Liberman grinned. "I'm sure something could be arranged. I do try to make myself available to my students."

Kasey grinned. "Thank you. Sir."

***

Kasey's bike ride home was more torturous than she expected. She was so wet, so incredibly turned on that every rub and bump from the seat against her panties sent jolts of incomplete pleasure up and down her body. She began actively grinding against the seat as she rode, her summer dress concealing her movements.

She'd once seen a porn clip of a woman riding a bicycle with a dildo for a seat. It was an absurd scene with the actress really going for broke with hilariously ingenuine moaning. At the time, Kasey thought it a silly, ridiculous contraption that only a man could dream up. As she grinded against her seat, she now wished for a dildo attached to it. She imagined pumping up and down in her with each rotation of the pedals. Sliding in and out, her summer dress concealing her wonton activities from the nice suburb she rode through.

When she got home, she was going to swipe one of Charolette's toys and make a big damn mess of herself.

She parked her bike on the other side of the gate, against the fence, and had to remind herself to turn and lock the gate behind her. No one was home and wouldn't be for another few hours. Normally, this was her time to relax, maybe get some housework done, or maybe just some food prep for dinner that night.

But right now she had an emergency.

Her phone buzzed with a text. She was annoyed that it broke her concentration but checked it anyway.

hey girl where ya been?

It was from Meghan Mitchell. Kasey felt a pang of guilt shoot through her. She hadn't so much as texted her since their little tryst at the lake the weekend before. Between the swinger orgy and her classes, Kasey had almost completely forgotten that she'd basically been Meghan's first experience with another woman. Though it'd only been a few days, their last meeting probably warranted more than text.

Sorry! School's been kicking my butt this week. I swear I didn't mean to leave you on read.

I get it. no worries, sexy lady. just wanted to check in. we good?

Kasey smiled and danced her fingers across the screen. So good. tbh, I want to see you again.

She waited a few painful moments for the reply.

I'd be down. Wait. Is this like a booty call?

Kasey grinned. Not "like." Get your cute butt over here. To be completely, 100% honest, I'm about ready to explode.

Kasey had just enough time of waiting to consider, through the dense haze of her incredible lust, that she may have come on too strong. Been too forward. That Meghan was looking at her message in bemusement and disgust.

I'm omw, came the reply.

Meghan arrived ten minutes later, parking her beat-up 4-Runner on the street and meeting Kasey by the back gate.

She was tastefully disheveled as usual. Her messy blonde hair, streaked with blue, was in a messy bun and her cut-off jeans shorts hugged her athletic ass. Her Misfits t-shirt was more tears than fabric and Kasey could see her bra underneath.

"I know it's hard to read emotion from a text but this sounded like an emergency." Meghan said, letting Kasey lead her into the backyard.

"It is," Kasey admitted. "I'm so worked up, I could scream."

"I've never seen you like this."

"Believe it or not, me neither."

Kasey pulled Meghan over to a nearby lawn chair. The afternoon sun, this early into fall, was warm but not oppressive. The temperature was almost perfect outside.

Kasey kissed Meghan, trying not to let her lust off its leash just yet. Meghan took the hint that she was in serious need of an orgasm and took charge. She pushed Kasey into the lawn chair and hitched up her dress.

"Oh my god," she said, the concern earnest. "Your panties are fucking dripping. How long have you been like this?"

"Feels like years."

She slipped her panties down and tossed them aside. Meghan ran her thumb up Kasey's slit and Kasey responded by violently shuddering. Meghan kissed her inner thigh and let her hand slide up Kasey's body; first, her belly, then to her pert breasts, then sliding her hand around Kasey's throat, pausing there and then cradling her face. She slipped two fingers into Kasey's mouth, which she greedily sucked. Meghan let her tongue tease the folds of Kasey's labia while her fingers were wetted.

When she thought she'd had enough teasing, Meghan slid those two fingers into Kasey while at the same time, letting her tongue skip off Kasey's clit.

"Oh. My. Ahh!" Kasey yelled in exhalation.

She shuddered in relief and her orgasm started almost immediately, rolling over her body in breathless electricity. Meghan was both gentle and firm with her hands and mouth. Kasey's frantic, spasming orgasm, quickly grew under her onslaught. The release was there, finally, and Kasey was fully ready to embrace it, to let it sweep her away.

But before it reached her, before it fully unclenched its grasp of her body, she felt a fresh orgasm building on top of it and then crashing over her again.

Kasey wildly reached with both hands, grabbing the metal frame of the lawn chair in such naked reaction that even after she did she was afraid she would fall off.

Then another orgasm hit her.

Meghan's hands and mouth were relentless.

"You're so fucking wet, babe." Meghan said, finger fucking her friend. "And you taste so fucking good."

"Oh fuck, Meg! Oh fuck, oh fuck!"

"That's it, babe. Cum for me. Cum all over my face."

Multiple orgasms rocked her one after another, the tension she'd built over the entire day, including sucking off her professor, was released in a torrent. One moment, her whole body clenched like a fist, and the next, relaxation came so total that Kasey thought she might melt right through the chair.