The Live-In Chef Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meghan smiled up at her, her face shiny with Kasey's juices.

Kasey let out a long moan, clarity seemingly back in her brain now that she could think clearer. "That was—"

"Impressive," Jason said, coming into view. He was wearing what Kasey now thought of as his office uniform: pressed slacks, leather shoes, and a fitted button-up shirt with the sleeves rolled up to show off his impressive forearms.

"Oh shit," Meghan said, stumbling to her feet and wiping her chin as if she hadn't just been caught with her face buried in pussy.

Kasey was surprised too but didn't make a move to hide her nakedness. She sat up but felt made of rubber at the moment. Besides, Jason had seen more of her than this.

"Sorry, sir," she said, weakly. "I didn't think you'd be home so early. This is my friend Meghan. Meghan, this is my boss, Jason."

"Pleasure to meet you, Meghan," Jason said, warmly. He offered his hand, which she took after a moment of hesitation.

"Nice to meet you too?" Meghan didn't mean that as a question but her nervousness was obvious. Kasey hadn't directly told her about the Lances and their extracurriculars but she wasn't an idiot either. She could read between the lines.

Jason held her hand for a beat longer, then leaned in and said, "She tastes great, doesn't she?"

Kasey felt her face flush and buried it in her hands, "Okay, I'm officially embarrassed."

"Look," Meghan said, her awkwardness clear as well. "I should go . . ."

"Nonsense," Jason said. "Stay. We'd love to have you for dinner."

Meghan blinked. Looked at Jason and then at Kasey. "Is that a joke?"

Jason shrugged. "I guess it depends on if you're full from your meal."

"So unlike a normal person, you're not even a little annoyed that you just caught your . . . what, employee . . . getting eaten out on your patio? And you're making jokes about it?"

"Why are you making this weird? You're not in trouble."

"Yeah, but—"

"But nothing. It's okay. Really. Welcome. I'm sure Kasey would love to prepare another plate after that little workout."

"I really would," Kasey said dreamily, leaning back into the chair. "I'm thinking about chicken. Molé. Yeah. That sounds good right about now."

"Does she do that with you too?" he asked.

"Do what?"

"Get into a cooking mood after sex?"

"I don't actually know," Meghan said, flustered. "It's kind of a new thing with us."

"Jason and his wife are swingers," Kasey said, matter-of-factly.

"Thanks," Meghan said. "I think I figured that out."

"They've kind of been rocking my world."

"Trust me," Jason said, "That's a two-way street."

"You're not going to like, tie me up and like, tickle my feet or something?"

"That's more of a third date thing with us," Jason admitted. Then he shot her a grin to let her know he was teasing.

"Hey," Kasey said, sitting up. "We should make enchiladas. Chicken molé enchiladas." She stood up, now on a mission. She didn't bother retrieving her panties. She grabbed Meghan's wrist and walked her into the kitchen.

"Yo girl," Meghan said when they were out of earshot of Jason. "You didn't tell me that the husband is a total DILF."

"They don't have kids."

"Whatever. The description still stands. Really. He's a stone fox."

"I agree."

"And you're, like, hitting that? And the wife too?"

Kasey held a finger to her lips in the international sigh of 'shh.' "This is supposed to be on the DL."

"I know but holy crap! When I'd said you'd hit the jackpot, I had underestimated the size of the pot you'd jacked."

"That doesn't make sense." Kasey was banging around the kitchen, pulling supplies and ingredients for the meal. "You wanna help cook, or just gush about my bosses?"

"Can't a girl do both?"

Kasey, relieved that her needs had finally been attended to, realized, by the transitive properties of arousal, that Meghan was now dealing with her own horniness. Kasey swore that she'd make it up to Meghan before the evening was over. And, if the glances from Jason were any indication, she'd have help. The deciding factor for that would, of course, be Charlotte.

But surely she wouldn't mind if her friend stayed for dinner.

It was just dinner, after all.

Dun. Dun. Dun! That's right: sexy cliffhanger! Tune in next time for the continuation of Kasey's adventures!

If you like what you read, please hit those hearts and stars! And leave a comment—I love reading them!

-Dakota