The Live-In Chef Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meghan let down her blue-streaked, dirty blonde hair. Kasey could see a trail of wetness drip down her leg. Meghan's pussy was soaking.

She knelt before Jason, who looked at her, low and predatory.

He put a hand on her cheek and she parted her lips to suck on his thumb, moaning as she did. Jason let her continue for a moment before pulling back his hand.

He slapped her across the face so suddenly and so quickly that Kasey barely saw his hand move.

Meghan's head rocked to the side and she let out a surprised moan. "Oh, fuck."

"So, you want to be treated like a whore?"

Megan nodded.

"I can't hear you, whore."

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, sir."

"And what do whores do best?"

She looked up at him hopefully. "Suck cock?"

"Excellent idea."

Just as Meghan reached for the front of Jason's pants, Charlotte appeared in the doorway.

Her damp hair was pulled up in a bun and she was naked from the waist up. Her gorgeous breasts demanded attention but it was what she was wearing around her waist that pulled Kasey's gaze.

Charlotte was wearing a strap-on.

It wasn't comically large and, in fact, the black phallus seemed a bit smaller than Jason's cock (Kasey briefly wondered what that said about their relationship) at about seven inches.

"Oh no," she said looking hungrily at Meghan. "If you want to taste that cock, you'd better impress me first."

Jason turned to his wife. "This little whore wants to be dominated. I'm sure she's eager to please."

"Is that so?" Charlotte walked up to the still-kneeling Meghan. She ran her fingers through her hair with one hand and pointed that black phallus at her mouth with the other. "Open wide, slut. Let's see what you got."

Meghan complied and sucked on the end of the strap-on. The strap-on itself was actually double-sided with the other end curving down and then up into Charlotte's snatch, allowing her to receive as she gave.

"Mmm," Charlotte moaned as Meghan sucked. She rotated her hips, grinding against the curve of the strap-on where it touched her clit.

"Holy shit, that's such a fucking power move," Kasey said in awe, openly masturbating now. She didn't notice that Jason had moved away from them and now stood next to the bed.

"I hope you didn't think I'd forgotten about you."

"Never," Kasey said, grinning.

He grabbed her by her ankles and pulled her hips to the edge of the bed. Kasey pulled off her dress and spread her legs wide for him. He released his dick and, wasting no time, plunged it inside of her. Kasey let out an ecstatic gasp as he slid in easily with how well-lubricated she was. He fucked her slowly and steadily while she held her legs open for him.

"I'm going to fuck you until you cum," he told her. "And then I'm going to make your slutty friend lick your juices off my cock."

"Oh, she'll love that!" Kasey said, enthusiastically. Then she giggled. "You're very thoughtful."

Meghan continued her assault on Charlotte's phallus. Charlotte had grabbed fistfuls of that dirty-blonde hair and was earnestly face-fucking her, trying to make Meghan gag. She let Meghan come up for air, and she gasped as saliva poured from her mouth and down her chest. Then she plunged her back down on her dick, knowing that being a little rough was building her own orgasm.

Kasey's orgasm built under the steady rhythm of Jason's thrusting. She was aware that he was trying to conserve his energy and his orgasms. He had three women here after all and having enough gas in the tank for all three was a tall order, even for someone as practiced as him. He worked her slowly, methodically, edging himself.

Kasey pulled her legs as far apart as she could, and gasped in pleasure each time Jason bottomed out in her. He was fucking her so deep it was hard to think.

Her orgasm built slowly and then came all at once. Low fire, having grown with each deep thrust, finally released through her whole body, making her shudder and moan.

"I love your cock so much!" she cried out. That fire surged through her, making her suddenly, overwhelmingly warm. Kasey gasped in surprise at the suddenness of her orgasm.

"Well, what's the word, honey?" Jason asked his wife while he was balls-deep in Kasey who was spasming uncontrollably.

"She's certainly eager, I'll give her that." Then Charlotte looked down. "What do you think, slut? Think you've earned the privilege of sucking my husband's dick?"

She pulled Meghan off to allow her to respond.

"If my mistress would allow it," Meghan said, spit hanging off her chin.

"Ooo, well look at you taking initiative," Charlotte replied. "I didn't even have to prompt that."

She leaned down and kissed Meghan on the forehead.

"Very well. Go get him."

Meghan beamed with joy. She practically ran over to where Jason was fucking Kasey and knelt before him, her hands on her lap.

"Please, sir. This whore would like to suck your cock. Mistress said it was okay."

Jason gave Kasey a few more pumps, eliciting moans with each, and then extracted himself completely. He turned to Meghan and pointed his rock-hard cock at her open mouth.

"I hope you like how your friend tastes."

"I do, sir!" Meghan then, without using her hands, licked and sucked along the sides of his shaft. She popped his head into her mouth and sucked greedily.

Kasey was about to slide off the bed, ostensibly to join Meghan on her knees, when Charlotte stepped in front of her.

The strap-on was still slick with Meghan's saliva but Charlotte already had a bottle of lube in her hand.

"I want to see if you're really as good a fuck as our friends say you are."

Kasey leaned back and spread her legs for Charlotte. "Hopefully, I'm better."

"So confident," Charlotte said with a wicked grin. "I love it."

She lubed up her strap-on and guided it into Kasey's eager cunt.

"Oh. My. God!" Kasey yelled. Her body lit up again.

Charlotte was not as methodical as her husband. Her own pleasure relied on the part of the strap-on that pressed against her clitoris and the blunt bulb seated in her pussy. Each thrust into Kasey pitched the bulb inside Charlotte, causing a feedback loop of pleasure. She didn't thrust in and out of Kasey like Jason had but rather buried the phallus inside her and then ground her own pussy against it from the other side.

The sensation was different but not unwelcome. Kasey however, knew she could do better.

She sat up and pulled Charlotte on top her and then pushed her to the side, following as she did so she wound up on top. Now straddling Charlotte, she impaled herself back on the strap-on and started working her hips.

Kasey braced herself by squeezing Charlotte's generous tits and began slamming herself down on the fake dick.

Now it was Charlotte's turn to moan. It was clear she was not expecting this. Her whole alpha bitch routine was upended by Kasey who, now that she had cum once, could focus on coaxing an orgasm out of her boss.

Each downward thrust caused Charlotte to gasp as that bulb gyrated inside her.

Meghan was now earnestly deep-throating Jason and seemed to be enjoying it so much that Kasey suspected she might orgasm from that alone.

Jason pulled his dick from Meghan's mouth and rocked her face with another hard slap. Meghan cried out in ecstasy in response, looking up at Jason with willful determination. In response, Jason grabbed a fistful of hair and buried his cock back into her throat causing loud gagging sounds as her throat stretched again to take his girth.

"Alright, whore," Jason said. "Make me cum."

Meghan could only gag in response.

She aggressively sucked him, practically yelling around his cock as it slid in and out of her mouth.

He yanked her back by the hair and slapped her again.

"You can do better than that, whore!"

Meghan screamed up at him in frustration. It was a raw animal sound that negated the use of words. He didn't need to pull her back down on his cock, she was already fighting him to swallow his length again.

She was crazed. Desperate.

Kasey had watched her friend's arousal grow all during the evening, with the anticipation building each step of the way. Now that Meghan was here, it was like she was possessed.

She buried her face into his pubis, his well-groomed pubic hair touching her nose. She backed out until just the head was between her lips and then plunged back down.

Jason finally, mercifully, came.

He pulled her off him again and grabbed his shaft.

Giving himself four pumps, he came in a flood. Meghan eagerly opened her mouth to receive his cum.

He covered her face.

The first rope splashed over the bridge of her nose and the second hit her brow. Three more compulsive jerks and her face was a sticky mess.

Meghan looked happier and more satisfied than Kasey had ever seen her.

She turned her attention back to Charlotte, who was squirming under her.

"I think you need to give my friend her reward for being such a good guest." Kasey thrust her hips down on Charlotte for emphasis, causing her to squeak.

"Oh, dear, I think you're right."

Kasey dismounted from her boss and Charlotte slid off the bed onto her knees next to Meghan.

She grabbed her husband by his dick and sucked out the last few drops of cum.

"Mmmm," she moaned. "And how did our little whore baker perform? Shall we reward her?"

Jason pretended to think about it for a moment. Meghan was barely paying attention as she scooped Jason's cum into her mouth. She was savoring every drop as if she were starving.

"I think so," he said simply.

Charlotte licked a dollop of cum off Meghan's cheek and then helped her stand.

"Did I do good, mistress?"

"Oh, yes. And, like any good slut, we have a reward for you."

Charlotte guided her to the infinity sign lounge and draped Meghan over it face down. With her ass up, the rest of her body draped down the middle. The lounge was wide enough that it forced her hanging legs apart but wasn't so tall that they didn't touch the floor.

Meghan practically melted in the lounge with her ass higher than her head and shoulders.

Her rear was at perfect waist-level for Charlotte and she gave Meghan a light swat on her ass as she positioned herself. Meghan was still oozing pussy juice and her neglected cunt was primed and ready. Still, Charlotte went slow, making sure to lube up her phallus even more.

When she slid into Meghan, her response was a moan, not necessarily of ecstasy but more of relief.

"Oh, thank you, mistress," she said.

"You're welcome," Charlotte replied. "You did so well sucking my husband's cock, this is the least I could do."

Charlotte fucked her in much the same way as she had Kasey; burying the phallus deep and then grinding against the other side. Meghan groaned dreamily with each gyration of her hips.

Kasey climbed off the bed and wrapped her arms around Jason's neck, surprising him with a kiss. He returned it earnestly, running his hands down and cupping her firm ass.

She grabbed his semi-erect member and gently started stroking him back to life.

She could tell that he was feeling sensitive after essentially treating Meghan like his personal cocksleeve. She guided him to sit on the edge of the bed and knelt in front of him. She took him into her mouth and gently sucked him hard.

When she was satisfied with his erection, she stood. "We need to find a really good use for this."

"Lead the way."

Kasey retrieved the bottle of lube and stroked a generous amount over his cock. She had him stand and led him behind his wife.

Kasey pointed to Charlotte's ass as she fucked Meghan. "Doesn't her ass look perfect?" she whispered.

Jason smiled at understanding her meaning.

He swatted Charlotte's ass, causing her to skip her rhythm.

From behind her, he grabbed her shoulders and messaged them. "Remember Maui?"

"Mmhmm," Charlotte purred.

"Remember when Duane and I double-teamed you while Jesse filmed us?"

"Mmm. That was so fucking hot, babe."

"Well," Jason said, grabbing his wife's tits from behind. "How would you feel about being double-stuffed again?"

"I think, I can't wait. Fill me up."

Jason pushed her forward, causing her to impale Meghan with the entire length of the strap-on. Kasey helped spread Charlotte's ass and Jason pushed his well-lubricated head against her asshole. Charlotte gasped, squeezing her own tits as Jason slid in deeper and deeper. He went slow, not wanting to hurt her.

Cautiously, he began moving in and out of her ass and she relaxed. "Oh god, getting assfucked always makes me feel so filthy."

Soon they found a rhythm.

With each thrust of Charlotte into Meghan, Jason thrust into Charlotte. Charlotte would then push back against the cock in her ass to receive pleasure from the bulb of the strap-on anchoring her to Meghan.

Meghan, for her part, had been reduced to a whimpering puddle.

"Oh, yes. Thank you, mistress. Oh, yes. Thank you." Her words soon became a jumble of barely formed syllables as her orgasm rose.

Kasey stretched lazily, enjoying the sight of the fuck train. She knelt down next to Meghan and nuzzled her face against hers.

"You look so fucking hot, Meg," she whispered in her ear. "Mr. Lance is fucking her in the ass as she fucks you. Can you feel it?"

"Yes!" Meghan cried out. "This feels so fucking incredible!"

Kasey pulled Meghan's head up so she could kiss her and Meghan responded by almost screaming in her mouth as an orgasm hit her.

Charlotte came too, increasing her tempo as she was caught between two people, ping-ponging her hips back and forth. Jason let her set the pace, holding his ground, and guiding her hips to him.

She buried the strap-on into Meghan as they came, grinding her clit against the firm silicone bend of the toy.

"Oh! Oh! Oh yes! OH YES, MISTRESS!" Meghan howled as her another orgasm washed over her.

Charlotte cried out too. A spasm hit her legs and she struggled to stay standing. Jason held her up, grunting, as he railed her ass, driving her over the edge.

"Oh! Fuck my ass! Fuck! My! Ahh!" she yelled, the spasm in her legs climbing to her hips and then spreading through her whole body.

Jason buried himself in her ass and held himself there. Then he slapped her hard, sending another wave of tremors through her. Charlotte nearly collapsed on top of Meghan as her orgasm took over. She bent forward screaming while Meghan cried out too, herself stuffed to the brim.

When Jason did finally withdraw, he was still rock hard as he clearly hadn't come. He knelt next to Meghan.

"Don't go anywhere," he ordered. "I'm not through with you."

Meghan could only respond by whimpering weakly.

With that, he left for the bathroom. Kasey heard the sink running and realized that Jason was washing his dick off. What a considerate gentleman, she thought.

Charlotte, clearly spent, pulled herself off Meghan, the phallus making a wet pop as it exited Meghan's pussy. She braced herself against a bedpost and worked on releasing the strap-on.

"I haven't fucked a woman like that in quite some time," she said.

"That was, hands down, the most boss bitch thing I've ever seen." Kasey said in awe.

That got a laugh out of the older woman.

Meghan was slow to get up. It was clear she was wrecked. Her hair was a tangled, sweaty mess and her face was still red where Jason had slapped her. She was breathing heavily, and she was unsteady on her feet.              

"That was . . ." she started, trying to find the words. "I don't even . . ."

Kasey was practically giddy over her friend's experience. For the entire time, she'd been working for the Lances, it had been a secret she could barely contain. Now, she had a friend in on the secret and she couldn't be happier.

"Look at you, darling," Charlotte said to Meghan. "I'm afraid we've made a mess of you."

Meghan just smiled.

Jason returned from the bathroom. His freshly washed dick still standing at attention.

Meghan audibly gasped when she saw Jason, who zeroed in on her immediately. Kasey had never seen this expression on him. He looked like he wanted to smash something.

Charlotte, seeing this, pulled Kasey out of the way as Jason made for Meghan.

Charlotte whispered to Kasey, referencing their swinger friends, "Last time I saw him like this, he fucked poor Imani into a coma. Her husband Mark told me she was walking funny for three days."

Jason stopped in front of Meghan and glared down at her. She looked up at him, clearly nervous but the lust in her eyes was unmistakable.

He grabbed a big fistful of her hair and pulled her head back. Meghan winced but tried not to cry out.

"Still want to be dominated?" he asked.

"Yes, sir!" She looked up at him, eyes pleading.

"And how do you want it?" Jason reached down between her legs, brashly grabbing her pussy.

"Oh my god. Please fuck me, sir."

"Beg for it, slut."

Meghan opened her legs to give his hand better access and reached for his cock trying to stroke him while he held her from either end. "Please, sir. Please fuck me till I'm raw. Cum inside me! Please choke me. Wring my fucking neck while you do it. Please! I'll do anything! I'll . . . I'll suck you and your wife off every day if you just fuck me this once."

Jason threw her on the bed and climbed after her.

He held his dick in one hand and used the head to tease the folds of her cunt, lubricating it in her juices.

Then he rammed into her.

Meghan moaned in delight.

Jason fucked her in a manner that Kasey could only think of as savage. He pitched and bit and slapped her tits, causing her to squeak in pleasure while she writhed under him.

Charlotte lay reclined in the infinity sign lounger, watching her husband pound the teenager with love and admiration on her face.

"I find it fascinating," Charlotte said to Kasey. "When you're in this lifestyle, you get to watch different people bring out different personas in you. Sometimes it's like a switch is turned on. The way Jason and I fuck is unique to us. But when we fuck other people it's as if we become other people. I've been submissive, dominant, sweet, or sultry depending on my partner. Same with my husband. He's loving with me. Playful with you. But sometimes . . ." She motioned to the apocalyptic fucking he was giving Meghan. "Some sluts just pull the monster out of him. It's amazing to see."

Kasey couldn't look away. Jason was thrusting into Meghan so hard she feared her friend might split in half. He was grunting like some Viking ravaging a captive beauty. And Meghan, tears streaming down her face, was begging him for more. She pleaded for him to slap her and, when he did, her eyes rolled back in her head as she came. Kasey made a mental note to talk to Meghan about that. She'd heard of masochism but to see it in person was a bit scary.

"It's pretty funny actually." Kasey began. "When I blew my professor earlier today, he made me him sir. And it was super hot and all. But that's not really the relationship I have with you guys. But her," she pointed at Meghan, who was busy being fucked into oblivion. "She's been here a couple of hours and she went totally submissive for you two."

"Exactly my point," Charlotte nodded in agreement.

"Does he ever fuck you like that?" Kasey asked.

"While I love a good railing, that tends to be too intense for even me. Besides, it's different. It's hard to fuck like that and then do your taxes together. There's a lot of emotions wrapped up in sex and not all of them stem from love."

Jason flipped Meghan over and pulled out a silky scarf from next to the bed. She pushed her ass up at him and he slapped it so hard her whole body fell to one side.

She screamed. "More! Please, sir!"

He acquiesced, switching hands and rocking her to the other side. Meghan screamed in pain and pleasure.

Jason drew the scarf into a slipknot and put it over her head. With one hand, he could tighten it, essentially like a choke chain.