The Live-In Chef Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meghan got to all fours and Jason entered her again. Watching him hold that scarf like a leash while he fucked her gave Kasey a new appreciation for doggy style.

Meghan slammed herself back repeatedly as Jason pulled the scarf tighter around her neck. The girl just wouldn't quit.

Then she did something that Kasey would still have trouble processing days later.

Meghan pushed off her hands and put her arms behind her back, interlacing her fingers like she was under arrest.

Now on just her knees, the only thing keeping her from crashing her head into the mattress was the scarf tied around her neck.

Then she leaned into it.

Meghan was choking herself.

Jason, who was nothing if not experienced, didn't let her lean so far that she was parallel to the bed, but instead kept her at a roughly forty-five-degree angle.

Meghan's face flushed red as she orgasmed, her eyes rolling up.

Jason slammed into her, letting out animalistic grunts as he did. Then he howled at the ceiling, every muscle in his arms and back flexing as he came with her.

They froze for just a few seconds in that pose: Jason buried to the hilt, pumping load after load into her, and Meghan's mouth open in a silent scream, both of them looking to the ceiling.

Then he let go.

Meghan fell forward like a puppet with cut strings. Jason was already on it, working at undoing the scarf from around her neck. From Kasey's vantage, she couldn't tell if Meghan was moving.

"Did she pass out, dear?" Charlotte asked. Kasey wanted to ask if she was dead.

"I'm okay," came a voice buried in the pillows of the bed. Still facedown, Meghan waved a thumbs up at them.

Jason collapsed as well, falling in a sweaty huff. Meghan immediately scooted close to him and nuzzled her face into his chest.

"Are you two . . . okay?" Kasey asked, apprehensive of their answers.

Jason's face was hard to read and Meghan looked like her brain was in a hard reset. Kasey looked to Charlotte for help.

She went to her husband and stroked his hair, looking down lovingly.

"Feel better, my love?"

He took her hand and kissed it. "I think so. I wasn't expecting that."

Kasey fished her dress from under the bed but didn't put it on. "So which one of you needs therapy more after that?"

Meghan looked up at her, dreamily. "That was therapy." She turned her head up to Jason. "I want to thank whatever girl fucked up your head in high school. Did she look like me?"

Jason snorted, a slight smile turning his mouth. "Lot of assumptions there."

"Oh, yeah," Meghan said, satisfied with her assessment. "That felt like a couple of decades of repressed sexual frustration. I fucking loved it though."

"It's the dyed hair and tattoos," Charlotte added helpfully. "Hot punk rock chicks seem to bring that out of him. It's easy to forget that even doctors were once nerds that got rejected at the school dance."

Jason grumbled. "No psychoanalysis, please."

"Okay, okay," Charlotte said. She stroked Meghan's hair. "As for you, you can come over whenever you want to be our therapist."

Meghan snorted, still reeling from the post-orgasm haze. "Client turned a corner today," she said as if reading from notes. "Very open to group work. Recommend more intense therapy to break through remaining barriers."

Kasey rolled her eyes but couldn't help but giggle. "Easy, bitch. I found them first."

Meghan nodded. "Don't worry. I'm gonna need time to recover." She sat up. "Did you know I couldn't get my last boyfriend to so much as slap my ass during sex?"

"You did call him boring."

"Just. Oh, god. That loss of control. It's better than I could've ever imagined." Meghan stretched, rolling, and turned back to Jason. "I'd never done anything like that before. You—both of you—pushed me to the absolute limit."

Jason nodded and kissed the top of her head. "Sorry, if I hurt you too much."

"Hey, ground rules, right? I never said stop. And, Mrs. Lance, that strap-on . . ." Meghan blew her a chef's kiss.

"You're a surprising young woman," Charlotte said. "You certainly put an exclamation mark on the day. But now let's get you two cleaned up."

Charlotte led them to the guest bathroom where Meghan and Kasey both washed off. Though they showered together, it was a decidedly unsexy affair as both girls were tired and sore. Kasey did make sure to soap up Meghan as much as she could though, pampering her after her ordeal.

"Are you sure you're doing okay?" Kasey asked.

Meghan kissed her in response. "Thank you for checking in. And yes. I am. And thanks for the booty call, this was absolutely unreal. Can I come visit? Or would that be weird?"

"Oh, I think you'll be more than welcomed back."

"Great. I like, low-key, love them."

"You really got off on all that, huh?"

"You know what they say: you don't choose your fetish, it chooses you."

"Fair enough. But damn, Meg, I had no idea."

Meghan shrugged and put her hand to her neck. "Do you think they'll collar me? Pull me around on a leash? Ooo—Make me fuck all their swinger friends? Did they do that to you?"

"Oh my god, you're too much right now."

When they got out of the shower, they dressed in what clothes they could find scattered around the hobby room, with Meghan being unable to find her bra. The Lances were waiting downstairs. Jason had thrown on a pair of shorts but Charlotte was still nude, as comfortable in her nakedness as one could be. They sat at the table, the plate of Meghan's cookies between them, and sharing a glass of milk that they were alternatively dunking the cookies in.

"I was right about you," Jason said, pointing to the half-eaten cookie he held. "Best peanut butter cookies I've ever had."

"They're spectacular," Charlotte agreed. "You must tell me how to make these. If not, I may have to just chain you to the oven."

Meghan beamed proudly. "They're really simple. Just three ingredients. Peanut butter, egg, and sugar. The only trick is getting the proportions right."

"No flour?" Jason cocked an eyebrow at her.

"Nope, that's all you need."

"Well," Kasey said, leaning in and grabbing a cookie. She plunged it into the glass of milk. "Not all. It's the milk that brings it all together." She extracted it and held it out to Meghan, gazing at her friend as she took a bite.

Meghan nodded in agreement as she chewed.

"See? Perfect."

Okay, so "just dinner" turned into a whole dang chapter. I seriously meant Meghan's introduction to the Lances to be a little more, ahem, tame but she had other ideas. And don't worry, we'll be seeing more of her.

If you like what you read, please hit those hearts and stars! And tune in next time for another adventure in swinging with Kasey Rayne and friends!

-Dakota.