The Live-In Chef Ch. 07

Story Info
Her date with Carson. Charlotte takes her for a massage.
8.6k words
4.83
15.1k
8

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 12/15/2023
Created 10/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dakota here. If you're a new reader, welcome! This is chapter 7 in the series so you should probably start at the beginning if you don't want to be confused about the general characters/relationships/plot/etc. But, hey, maybe you like living life on the edge--Who am I to tell you what to do? Either way, I hope you enjoy!

The next several weeks passed in a blur. Both Jason and Charlotte were swamped at their respective jobs, pulling long hours and drifting in and out of the house only to sleep. This was the major drawback of their lucrative careers.

Kasey did her best to keep them fed but, more often than not, dinners and breakfast were eaten quickly and in passing.

That was well enough as Kasey's classes were in full swing now, with the full workload of a semester at the elite culinary school bearing down on her.

She got her first exam back in her Business Finance Fundamentals course and had to resist jumping up when she saw the B+ circled at the top of the page. She looked it over and saw that, though she missed a few questions, the grading was much fairer. It seemed her "apology" to her professor, Mr. Liberman, was well received.

Between classes, Carson Derico ran her down in the hallway, looking downright giddy. He was the son and presumed heir of Cucina Derico, a posh Italian restaurant, and Kasey was spending a good chunk of her limited free time tutoring him in some of the basics of baking. In return, he tutored her in the finance course.

"They loved it!" he announced loudly, causing a few heads to turn.

"Your sourdough?"

"Loved. It."

Kasey couldn't help but smile in response to his excitement. "Congrats. I know you earned it."

"And you? How'd that test go?"

"Well, I took your advice..." she said with a sly smile. She dug her test out of her backpack and waved it at him. "I got a B plus!"

"Hell yeah."

"So, thank you. I owe you."

"Hey, I didn't do much. Just pointed you in the right direction."

The direction he'd pointed her toward was blowing Mr. Liberman in his office as an apology for her falling asleep in his class.

"But hey," Carson continued. "I want to give you a proper thank you." He looked suddenly nervous. "Would you be interested in a behind-the-scenes dinner at our restaurant? On the house."

Kasey cocked an eyebrow at him. "Behind the scenes?"

"Well, after they close up."

"Wait, are you talking about sneaking in? Seems a little too cloak and dagger for you."

"No. It's just... I want to cook for you. I think I gave off the impression that I can't cook at all. But that's not true. I know how to cook Italian pretty dang well. I'm just not so used to other cuisines."

"So you want to cook dinner for me? At a closed restaurant? At night? When we're all alone?" Kasey eyed him suspiciously.

"You know, when you put it like that it does sound kind of creepy." Carson hung his head. "Sorry."

He turned to walk away.

"Hey," Kasey called after him, prompting him to turn around. "What time?"

His eyes lit up when he realized what she'd asked. "Umm, is ten too late?"

Kasey blew him a kiss. "It's a date."

***

Derico's was located in the small but ritzy downtown area. The road in front had long ago been remodeled as a one-mile-long walking boulevard lined by stores, restaurants, and the pricey condos over both. The space it occupied was prime real estate as it was sandwiched between a sushi joint and a fashionably expensive ice cream shop. At this late hour, only the bar at the end of the street was open with the rest of the boulevard eerily empty.

The front doors were locked and Kasey peered in to see rows of tables with upside-down chairs stacked on top of them.

She went around to the alley, found the door there open, and locked her bike to an exposed pipe on the back of the building.

Fall was here and had chilled the nights considerably but Kasey was still comfortable in tight-fitting yoga pants and a knit sweater.

She cautiously entered and found the large kitchen only partially lit.

Carson was already there, working carefully under the lone light. He appeared to be fussing over sauce simmering on the impressive industrial-sized stove.

"Quite the setup you have here," Kasey said when he didn't immediately see her.

He jumped, startled at her sudden appearance. "You came!"

"Did you think I wouldn't? Besides, how could I turn down dinner in the famed Cucina Derico?"

"Are you messing with me?"

"Absolutely not. This place is kind of dreamy." She looked around at the immaculate kitchen and tried not to nerd out too much at the professional-grade equipment. Then she saw the stove he was using. "Holy shit, that's a Vulcan 72RC Endurance series! Eight burners with the thermostatic griddle, convection oven, and refrigerated base!"

"Wait until you see the fridge. It's a walk-in."

"Now you're just talking dirty to me."

"How do you know all that, anyway?"

"This stove costs more than most cars. Like, new cars."

"True. I guess I underestimated your appreciation for kitchen appliances."

Kasey gasped and made an exaggerated show of hugging and petting the cool side of the stove. "Shh, girl, I know. No, don't cry. He didn't mean to call you an appliance." She pointed at him. "Apologize to Stovalina! You hurt her feelings!"

"Stovalina?"

"She's very upset."

Carson laughed but played along, patting the stainless steel oven door. "There. There. I didn't mean it, baby. You know you're my number one."

"I guess that'll do. What do you think, Stovalina? Is that better?" She put her ear close to the griddle side of the stove, listening intently. She nodded after a moment. "She says you're forgiven IF you polish her real good."

Carson blinked. "Are we still talking about the stove?"

"Sure. What are we having, anyway? It smells wonderful."

"Bolognese. It's a family recipe."

He sat her down at a small table he'd set up right in the kitchen. It was lit by a single candle and decorated with a small clutch of flowers.

He uncorked a bottle of red wine and poured them each a small glass.

"Fancy," Kasey said, taking a small sip. "Are your parents going to be pissed knowing you pilfered their good wine?"

Carson shrugged. "They won't miss one bottle. Besides, how do you know if it's any good?"

She took another sip and swished it around her mouth, noting the warm but subtle sweetness and the small hints of fruit. It was good but she had to admit she didn't know anything about wine.

"I don't. Underage and all that. What's your excuse?"

Carson blushed. "I guess I don't either. This bottle is one of our best sellers though." He took his own sip. "Tastes decent enough, I guess."

He finished cooking the pasta and plated it with a generous ladle of the rich bolognese sauce, topping it with grated parmesan.

Kasey took a bite and moaned. It was rich and thick and perfect. "Wow. That's good."

Carson beamed with pride, giving her an exaggerated bow.

They ate and talked and, for Kasey, it was one of the best conversations of her life. Carson was charming. His self-deprecating humor was tempered with easy confidence, and Kasey found there was a lot more to him than a rich kid with mediocre baking skills. More than that, he seemed genuinely interested in her.

"So why did you choose culinary school?" he asked in between bites.

Kasey thought for a moment, taking a sip of wine before replying. "Because food--good food--is love. Every holiday, every family gathering, every celebration, or triumph or victory comes with food. I remember reading that we evolved our complex social structures because of how we hunted. We'd kill a wooly mammoth or something and then feast for days--the whole tribe eating together and bonding. Our invention of the family cookout is older than any religion. Older than civilization itself. It's in our DNA. Food is... magic. Or close to it. And so, to be able to cook taps into something so ancient that it borders on scary. A good meal transforms you. It heals. It nurtures. It comforts. It's hearty soup on a snowy day. Or buttery popcorn at a scary movie. Or pizza with friends. It's... oh jeez... it's just... everything that's good." Kasey had worked herself up into a frenzy, to the point where words escaped her.

"Wow," Carson replied after a moment of stunned silence. "I don't think I've ever met anyone as passionate as you about, well, anything."

It was Kasey's turn to blush. "Sorry for the rant."

Carson reached across the table and grabbed her hand. "Don't you dare apologize. I think you're amazing."

His hand felt warm holding hers and she loved the way he smiled at her. It was a strange feeling. She felt suddenly nervous; more than she'd been in weeks. She'd already made up her mind that she would sleep with Carson. But unlike her other sexual escapades, this felt like something more than just fun.

They finished the meal and Carson cleared their plates. Because the kitchen was supposed to be closed, he started cleaning, making sure he wouldn't raise suspicions when the restaurant opened in the morning.

"So when is it my turn to thank you?" she asked, hoping she sounded properly enticing.

"You don't have to thank me. This was my pleasure."

"No, I mean about helping me. You got to express your appreciation for my help. I think I should get to show mine as well."

Carson looked at her quizzically, clearly not picking up on her hint. "I wouldn't say no to another dinner with you."

She smiled and stood up. She crossed the kitchen in two sauntered steps, grabbed his arm, and turned him around.

She leaned up and kissed him.

He wasn't expecting this and he responded by going momentarily rigid before relaxing into it.

When they separated he looked into her eyes. "You're welcome."

"Oh, you don't get off that easy." Kasey kissed him again.

She felt her arousal blossom inside her belly, like a warm knot untangling itself.

They kissed and kissed some more and while Kasey was enjoying the makeout session, Carson wasn't propelling the encounter forward. Normally, she would already be on her knees, sucking dick. That Carson wasn't already grabbing her by the hair and having his way with her was, well, odd given her recent experiences.

But it was nice in its own way. And, besides, she thought, she could take control.

She grabbed his hand and moved it to her tit, encouraging him to squeeze. He did and she moaned in encouragement.

A pang of guilt, as jarring as it was sudden, caused her to break away from him.

"Before we go any further," she said, reluctantly. "I have to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"So I like you. I hope that's clear."

"It'd be weird if this is how you were if you didn't like me."

"Right. So, thing is, I'm sort of..." Kasey couldn't seem to find the right way to say, 'hey, so I'm a big ol' slut that is involved with my swinger bosses.' She realized that she didn't want Carson to think any less of her. "I can't be exclusive with you," she said finally.

"What does that mean? Do you have a boyfriend?"

That question actually caused Kasey to laugh. "Actually, no. It's a bit more complicated."

"Married?"

"No. I guess the proper way of putting it is that I practice nonmonogamy."

"I don't know what that is."

"It means that I like sex. And I'm not interested in only having sex with one person exclusively. I guess that makes me a slut. But I don't care. I stay safe and am on birth control and all that." She lowered her hands to the front of his pants, feeling him grow under the denim. "But this slut likes you. And, by the feel of things, you like me too."

He stared away from her for a moment, processing. "I... I'm a virgin," he blurted out.

Kasey paused but only for a moment. Then she shot him a seductive grin and massaged him harder through his pants, feeling him stiffen more.

"Well, what would you like to do about that? Or, better question, do you want me to stop?"

"No. Please, don't stop."

"I bet you have a fantasy or two in that cute head of yours. How about you tell me what you think of when you jerk off." She unbuttoned the top of his fly and stuck her hand down until she felt his rock-hard erection. He let out a groan but didn't stop her.

"Lots of things, I guess."

"Yeah?" She wrapped her hand around his prick and gave it a cursory squeeze. It wasn't even out yet but Kasey could tell his prick was substantial. "Trust me, you are not going to shock me."

"I've always wanted to know what a blowjob feels like," he confessed.

"You haven't even had a blowjob yet?"

He shook his head.

"Oh, honey," Kasey said, sinking to her knees. "That's my specialty."

She pulled his pants down to his knees, his cock springing free. She stroked him slowly, appreciating his size, and pointing him to the ceiling. He was well above average, maybe six and a half inches but he was nice and girthy as well.

"It's a shame you've been hiding this beast."

"You don't think I'm too small?" That was a question only a virgin raised on American porn would ask.

Kasey worked him with slow, practiced strokes, urging him to maximum hardness. She looked up at him.

"Hey, look at me," she ordered, waiting for him to meet her eyes. "I need you to understand something: Your cock is perfect."

Gently, she ran her tongue over his balls, then she flattened it and licked the underside from base to tip in one long stroke before popping the head into her mouth.

"Oh, god!" he gasped, his whole body stiffening from the sensory overload.

Kasey soon found her rhythm, bobbing back and forth across his shaft. She didn't deep-throat him--it was important to keep a few tricks up her sleeve--but she made sure to take him right up to her gag reflex.

"See?" she said, popping him out of her mouth and using both hands to stroke him.

"Oh, wow," was all he could manage to get out.

She took him back in her mouth and worked him diligently. She loved the way her every movement elicited a grunt or a gasp from him. With one hand cupping his balls and the other jerking him, she quickly drove the poor boy mad.

He was a gentleman about it too, resisting the urge to grab by the head and facefuck her. Not that she would've minded. But it was clear she was in control here.

He didn't last long and notified her when his moaning took on an edge of panic.

"Oh shit. I'm gonna cum!" he warned.

Kasey responded by increasing her tempo, not letting him pull away.

Hot cum filled her mouth and she swallowed greedily, pumping him into her. He tasted earthy and sweet and savory.

She kept sucking until she felt him begin to soften, determined to get every drop.

When she released him, she looked up, the pride obvious in her grin.

"And that," she said, scooping a stray drop of jizz into her mouth, "is the blowjob by which you will judge all others."

Carson was shook.

He sat down, pants still around his legs.

"That was... You are amazing... Just... so much better than I thought."

"Thank you. And you are delicious."

Kasey stood and stripped off her sweater. She slipped off her tee and bra as well. She needed to be touched.

"Next question: have you ever eaten a girl out?"

Again, he shook his head.

She kicked off her shoes and walked over to the stove. She slipped off her yoga pants revealing light pink cotton panties.

"Well, get over here," she beckoned.

Carson eagerly complied. He kicked off his pants, leaving him wearing only his dress shirt, and approached Kasey. She sat up on the flat griddle side of the stove and spread her legs.

"Now the key to good pussy licking is to go slow. Take your time."

When he got between her legs he gave her a timid kiss on her inner thigh.

"Rub your fingers up against me. Yes, just like that." She paused, snapping her legs together to take her panties off and spread them again to give Carson better access.

"Start with the flat part of your tongue and go in long strokes. Yes. Oh, yes. Just. Like. That."

Carson was enthusiastic, licking the entire length of her slit. She ran her fingers through his hair, not necessarily to guide him but because she wanted to hold onto him. That familiar knot of her arousal grew in her belly in waves of heat.

She took his hand in hers and brought it to her mouth. She sucked his forefinger, treating it like a small prick, until it was sopping, and repeated with his middle.

"Push those in me while you lick me," she said. Then she felt pressure and then the explosive warmth of being filled. "Oh. Fuck."

Carson found his rhythm; licking up and down her clit while his fingers moved in and out. Kasey rotated his hips with his movements, adjusting to meet him at just the right spots. The heat in her belly grew hotter and she realized that if he kept this up she was going to cum hard.

"Give me your dick," she said almost breathlessly. "I need you to fuck me! Please fuck me!"

Carson pulled his hand away, making her mentally kick herself for delaying an orgasm that was right there. He stood and his cock was lined up nicely with her wet pussy.

Carson hesitated for a moment, just long enough to remind her that she was about to take his virginity. Shit, she thought, when I'm done with him, I'm going to have taken his soul through his cock.

She reached around her thigh and grabbed his shaft, pulling his head to her labia.

"Any last words, virgin?"

That caused Carson to grin. In response, he grabbed her hips and thrust forward. His fat cock was wider than she was used to and she couldn't take it all at once. He pulled back and thrust forward again, easing into her another inch, causing her to gasp.

"Am I hurting you?"

"Fuck no. Your dick feels magnificent!"

That boosted his confidence enough that his next thrust was harder. And the next was harder than that.

Soon, he was buried to the hilt, with Kasey feeling delightfully full. She gripped the stainless steel of the stove--Stovalina, she thought with a delirious grin--while Carson hit his stride.

Her plan worked perfectly. Because he'd already cum once, he was able to sustain a stable onslaught for his second round. He put his body on a sort of cruise control, with steady, even, almost mechanical thrusts--so much so that she found her orgasm building quickly again.

Then all at once it was on her.

She tilted her head back and screamed as that knot of pleasure finally released, sending a cool fire down her legs and up the middle of her back. Carson was relentless, not letting up for a moment, and keeping his rhythm like a metronome. Another orgasm came on the heels of the first and her legs spasmed. Again, it rolled down her legs and up her back--like waves crashing upon the shore.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" she screamed with each thrust, her voice feeling distant as the second orgasm ripped through her.

Carson grunted at the strain and Kasey was vaguely aware that he was tiring.

"Cum inside me!" she begged. "Fill me! Fill me all the way up!"

She threw her arms around Carson's neck and pulled herself up in a crunch as she spasmed some more, reaching to kiss him. The kiss quickly became her moaning into his mouth as yet another orgasm hit her.

This time he came with her.

His own orgasm was signaled by five harder, slower thrusts, each one more forceful than the last. He shot his load inside her, suddenly filling her with heavenly warmth. With the last thrust, he froze, buried inside her. For several long seconds, they were locked together, still and near silent. When he relented, pulling out, she exhaled so hard she became dizzy.

Carson was breathing hard too, a goofy grin on his face.

"That was... just. Wow."

Kasey smiled dreamily. "You're such a fucking stud. I can't believe that was your first time."

"That was good?"

Kasey climbed off the stove. Her legs felt shaky. "So good. You have no idea."