The Live-In Chef Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That embarrassment left her as Ian kneaded her calf, sending a thrill up her leg that sent her pussy into overdrive.

She felt her cunt pulsating with her heartbeat.

Soon, it was all she could think about.

As Ian moved back up her leg, working her thigh, she moved her legs apart. It was just an inch, but it felt like she just put herself on display for him. If Ian noticed, he didn't comment.

Kasey was vaguely aware that Charlotte was moaning quietly nearby. It wasn't sexual, she knew that sound intimately, but was clearly from her own profound relaxation.

Ian's hands moved up her thigh, just inches from her wetness. It was a battle of will to not just thrust her ass up in the air at him.

Mercifully enough, he switched legs, and repeated the process up and down.

Kasey was practically purring despite herself.

Then all at once, his hands were off her.

"Okay," Ian said softly. He was holding a white sheet over her. "Let's have you turn over."

She did so, carefully. Ian was a professional, keeping her covered with a white sheet as she moved. When she was resituated, he let it down so her breasts and sex were covered. Kasey was disappointed but then chided herself on being such an unrepentant slut that a little massage got her so worked up.

But now she could look around more.

Ian was just as large as his hands suggested. He was easily over six feet tall and broad like a linebacker. He was muscular without being ripped and big without being fat. She imagined he would have no problem handling himself physically but his face suggested nothing but gentleness. He had long brown hair pulled back in a ponytail and a full beard, looking to Kasey like a Viking whose parents were disappointed in his career choice.

Charlotte was just turning over as well and Kasey noticed the bemused, dreamy expression on her face.

Ian worked on her upper chest, kneading the pectoral muscles above her breasts and being conscious of the sheet that covered them. Kasey now desperately wanted for him to rip that sheet off her and have his way with her.

Alex was working Charlotte in a similar fashion. He was thinner and less built than Ian but still very fit, with close-cropped hair and a clean-shaven face.

Kasey moaned louder, hoping Ian would get the hint.

"How are we doing over there?" Charlotte asked.

"I'm pretty great," Kasey said, lying through omission.

"Doesn't Ian just have the most magic hands?"

"Mmhm."

Ian smiled at that. "I do what I can."

"Jason and I usually do the couples' massages here. I always request Ian here--when he's not fully booked that is. Jason usually requests... is it Vanessa, Ian?"

Ian chuckled again. "Oh, yes. He's her favorite client."

That got a snicker and a grin from Charlotte. "I'm sure he is." She looked up at her masseuse who was rubbing her neck and shoulders. "But I think Alex here is giving you a run for your money."

Ian grinned again, "Taught him everything he knows."

"Is that so? Alex?"

"Well, not everything," Alex said with a smirk. "But certainly enough."

There was some unspoken communication that occurred between Charlotte and Ian then. Kasey picked up on it only because she was looking back and forth between them. She wasn't sure of its significance until Ian rubbed another dollop of oil in his hands and began massaging her legs again.

This time his hands moved less methodically over her and, instead, seemed to be exploring her. He felt up her calf, working the tense muscle there before working back up her thigh.

Ian looked down at her, his smile soft and relaxed. "You tell me if this gets too intense and I ought to stop. Yes?"

"Got it," Kasey said.

Ian's hands moved up her thigh and slid under the barrier of the sheet. Again, Kasey moved her legs apart, just enough to give him access.

He was teasing her to a maddening degree. He ignored her clearly sopping pussy altogether and instead kneaded the base of her inner thigh and around the crest of her hips. He pushed his well-practiced fingers into the side of her hips, seemingly unlocking the tension there as if it were a door.

When he did finally touch her throbbing cunt, Kasey almost came right then.

He ran one finger up her slit, feeling her wetness and practically lifting her hips off the table. His fingers were intimidating and if he attempted to put more than one finger in her, she imagined she might be ripped apart.

Instead, he toyed with her some more. He was nothing if not professional. Ian fingered her pussy with the same methodology he'd had with the massage--slow, deliberate motions that adapted to her unspoken responses.

He finally, mercifully, slid a finger into her. She had a momentary flash to her clumsy high school boyfriend, fingering her in his car after a movie date. It had been awkward and not entirely unpleasant but it was nothing compared to being finger-fucked by a Viking on a massage table.

When Ian curled his finger inside her, her ass left the table as her feet instinctively pushed down. The sheet that had been so gallantly covering her slipped off unceremoniously.

"Holy fuck!" Kasey gasped through clenched teeth as hot electricity surged through her body.

On the other table, Charlotte was similarly being pleasured by Alex. He was rubbing her clit with one hand while the other rested on top of her pubis. She writhed under him, her own moans joining Kasey's.

Ian kept up his steady assault.

Kasey bucked her hips, seemingly possessed, as she came. Ian, whether his clinical professionalism finally slipped or not, grabbed her tit with his other hand, squeezing while she spasmed under him.

As she relaxed into her post-orgasm haze, Ian gently backed his finger out. She was breathing heavily, her whole body tingling. He left her side but returned quickly, holding a pair of white objects whose function wasn't immediately obvious.

He handed one to Alex and turned his on.

It was a vibrator. Well, Kasey thought, that's what sluts like me call them. Normal people refer to them as "personal massagers."

"Feeling good?" Ian asked.

"Oh, fuck yes," Kasey replied.

"That's what I like to hear. Okay, our hour is almost up but if you turn over one last time, we can make the most of it."

Kasey didn't have to be told twice.

She flipped over, resting her face in the donut-shaped support, and thrusting her ass in the air. Ian adjusted the bed, pulling out supports from underneath the sides so Kasey could spread her legs more by resting her knees on them.

She'd no sooner heard the buzzing than felt the vibrator against her pussy. The end of it was flat and Ian was soon making small circles with it over her clit.

Kasey was a novice when it came to sex toys but she immediately understood the appeal. The vibrations of the device traveled through her cunt and inside her belly, resulting in more of that delicious sexual electricity which in turn traveled down her thighs and around the bend of her knees before shooting out the soles of her curled feet.

"Aaah!" Kasey squealed as forming actual words was too difficult.

She heard Charlotte cry out in her own orgasm but she now sounded far away.

The sensational pleasure built quickly and Kasey pressed her face into the support as her second orgasm hit her like a derailed train. She shuddered so violently that she felt part of her legs go numb.

Ian held onto her and kept her from falling off the table. He eased her back down, pushing her flat while post-orgasm tremors caused her to twitch.

Putting the vibrator aside, he went back to massaging her shoulders and back, causing Kasey to melt into a puddle.

After a few unfortunately short minutes, Ian stopped.

"Okay. That's our time," he said. "We'll let you two get dressed. Mrs. Lance, it was great seeing you again.

"Likewise, darling." Charlotte sat up on the table and pulled Alex in for a chaste kiss on the cheek. "And, you, thanks for the rub down."

Alex grinned. "I'm just angling for an invite to one of your famous parties."

"You got it, stud." Charlotte winked at him. "You earned it."

The two men left and Kasey slowly dressed. She had to admit, she felt positively amazing.

"What the hell just happened?" she asked, muttering.

"Well," Charlotte said, re-fastening her bra, "happy endings aren't just for the men."

As they drove home, Kasey thought about the Halloween party and the fun, albeit nerdy, costumes the Lances had planned.

"Since you're doing that theme," Kasey started. "Would it be okay if I invited a few people to join?"

"Like who?"

"Well, Meghan would be into it for sure."

"Of course," Charlotte grinned, no doubt thinking of their last tryst with her.

"And... there's this guy..."

Charlotte raised an eyebrow. "Boyfriend?"

"I don't know. Sort of?"

"Does he know? About what we get up to?"

"Also, sort of. But I'd like you to meet him. He's pretty great."

"Then, absolutely."

Kasey smiled, thinking about Carson and what he would think about her bosses and being both nervous and excited.

But, she reminded herself, it was just a party. What's the worst that could happen?

Next up: a sexy Halloween party! That's right, we're going to be bringing several previous and recurring characters together for another erotic romp through Kasey's life. If you like what you read, please hit those hearts and stars! And leave comments, especially if you have a guess on what costumes will be featured for Kasey and company. I already dropped a couple of hints!

-Dakota